Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is life 8/3/15

I'SimshaI'Simsha Posts: 110 Member
So this is basically just a story about life & the everyday people (my sims) go through i really hope you like it, it's my first story so please go easy on me. I enjoy & accept feedback.

This is my main character Reia Patra
07-21-15_2-22nbspAM_zpsnquhmukx.png

This is Kiocha Thao. She is Reia's bestfriend & they now live in the same apartment complex.
07-21-15_2-23nbspAM_zpsv26ybmal.png

This is Hiapo Lion(a.k.a Hiapo Slave), someone from Reia's past & now hers & Kiocha's live in apartment manager. I borrowed him from the amazing @pammiechick .
07-21-15_2-24nbspAM_zpspgs6cdqz.png

Sorry about the underwear shot lol i forgot to take pictures beforehand in CAS
Love is Love no matter what shape form or size

READ MY STORY AT:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845502/this-is-life?new=1
Post edited by I'Simsha on

Comments

• I'SimshaI'Simsha Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2015
    For a start Reia & Kiocha met in college & became fast friends when they graduated they decided to move into the same apartments. Though they are best friends there are secrets that Reia has been keeping.

MOVING DAY:

Reia & Kiocha look on excited as they look up at their new home, Rolling Waters Apartments.
    "So Reia have you been by to see the apartment yet?" Kiocha asked.
    "Yeah my mom & dad scheduled a tour for me a couple weeks back. I even talked the manager into letting me check yours out."
    Kiocha enviously replies, "Ugh your so lucky this will be my first time, though i think I'm way more excited since i havent seen it yet."

07-21-15_1-35nbspAM_zpsnbltspfd.png

"Hey Kio what's covering the sign?" Reia asked confused looking at what looks liked a toswed aside announcement, usually this area of the city is kept so clean. Kiocha walks over with Reia to see what she's talking about.
    "Hmm....interesting it says there's a new on site manager."
    "Aww i really like the other manager she was sweet & around our age i was hoping we'd make a new friend, you know how closed in we are." Reia hoped that the new manager was just as friendly as the last.

07-21-15_1-33nbspAM_zpsdctsv5s0.png

As they are talking a stranger walks up & Reia decides to introduce herself, though she grew up in this very city it had been years since she had been home & had barely knew anyone then & now she knew even less.
    "Hello im Reia Patra & this is my friend Kiocha Thao." Reia says
    " Oh how nice to meet, are you guys just moving in?"
    Kiocha jumps in hoping to get a little flirting in, "Yeah we're moving in officially today but Reia here is originally from here. & umm what did you say your name was?"
    Shyly the man replies, "Oh my bad, i didn't give my name but it's Stacy, Stacy Murphy."
    "Nice name." Reia & Kiocha reply at the same time giggling.

07-21-15_1-36nbspAM_zpsrfmadomd.png

"Yeah i know it's girly but hey if you like my name you'll get a kick out of my wife's. Oh here she comes now." Stacy beems.
    Kiocha secretly dissappointed replies, "Oh a wife you say? Hi I'm Kiocha this Is Reia."
    "Hi lovely to meet you, Im Staci Murphy!!!" Mrs. Murphy says excitedly.
    Not believing it Reia asks, "Hold on so you guys are Stacy & Staci Murphy? Oh.....My...God that is so adorable!!!"
    "Yeah amazingly adorbs. Match made in heaven. I'm going to meet the new manager Ray I'll see you inside." Kiocha snottily says
    Reia just laughs to herself

07-21-15_1-36nbspAM-2_zpsxcbvztfi.png

As Reia stays & talks to the Murphy's a little more Kiocha goes inside to check out the mystery manager. Like Reia she hopes the new manager is friendly & they indeed make a new friend. When she walks in she is surprised to see a man but jumps right into conversation.
    "Hi im assuming you're the new manager the sign speaks of im your new tenant Kiocha Thao."
    "Yes i am im Hiapo Lion & i live on site so you've seen the outside this here is the greeting lounge or party room whatever you guys would like to use it for. Have fun with the facilities. I only have a couple rules, don't trash the place & have rent in on time & we'll be cool."
    Kiocha eyes him, "Well i guess we'll be great then, so is Mrs.Lion around? I would sure like to meet her."
    Haipo laughs at her forwardness, "Hahaha no there is no Mrs.Lion im very single."

07-21-15_1-55nbspAM-4_zpsaaprhtrx.png

They walk over to the front desk & continue to talk a little more when Kiocha sees Reia walking up angrily.
    "What's wrong Ray are you okay?" Kiocha ask really surprised at Reia's behavior.
    Ignoring Kiocha she points at Haipo yelling, "What in the hell are you doing here? Is this some type of game? There is no way you are the manger!!!"
    Haipo is just as surprised to see her as she is him, "Look Reia I didnt know you would move in here please quite down."
    "Oh that's bull!!!", Reia continues to scream, "You knew i was moving in all you had to do was look at the paperwork to see who you're tenants were!!"
    Haipo laughs nervously, "Yeah i haven't really gotten around to doing paperwork i've been moving in myself."
    "Ugh figures!!!" Reia says storming off. Kiocha still shocked just stands there.

07-21-15_1-42nbspAM_zpsvems4ep2.png
    Post edited by I'Simsha on

READ MY STORY AT:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845502/this-is-life?new=1
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    It's Haipo <3 I love Haipo.

Also very promising start to the story :) I wonder what Reia's and Haipos past is about. The Stacy's are so funny xD
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    It's Haipo <3 I love Haipo.

Also very promising start to the story :) I wonder what Reia's and Haipos past is about. The Stacy's are so funny xD

yes i adore him also!!! i knew i just had to use him. & thank you for coming to read. The Stacy's are indeed a funny family im going to try to use them a lot.

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    very nice beginning of the story <3 I'm happy seeing that slave Haipo is back in different role :) I'm bookmarking this story ;)
    thank you, game was out of commission for a little while due to bad cc but i found it & updating soon.

I'Simsha wrote: »
    thank you, game was out of commission for a little while due to bad cc but i found it & updating soon.

I had similar problem, I already thought that I lost my game, but today I fixed all and my Blessing Moon tribe still exists :) Looking forward to read more about Haipo and others ;)

CHPT.2:WHAT'S IMPORTANT

"Hold up" Kiocha yells, running to catch up with Reia, "What the heck was all that about! So you see a cute guy & not just you see him but you know him & you yelp at him? & you don't even introduce me humph."
    Reia just stares at Kiocha. Now although Kiocha was usually always thinking about men & her next relationship she didn't expect her to be so inconsiderate. She had to know that she was upset because she's not normally like this. "Kio....REALLY?!?!?!?! Are you serious? Everything is not about you a some friggin guy!!! OR better yet about you period." Reia says angrily but still putting on a calm face she was 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at her friend but she didn't want to explode with her like she did Hiapo.
    "Woah, I'm sorry i was just trying to be funny i didn't mean to come off conceited or whatever." she said really not meaning to hurt her friend even more than she appeared to be, "What happened with you guys"
    Reia was nervous she hadn't seen our talked about Hiapo in years with anyone besides her family & a huge part of her wanted to keep that way.....so she did. "Nothing Kio he's just someone from my past."

07-21-15_1-44nbspAM-4_zpso8bcfgmn.png

Even though Kiocha was a little curious about her reply & their new manager she decided to leave it alone for the time being besides she wanted to go out & experience Newcrest. She had just moved to a new city & was ready to let the people know she had arrived. "Hmm...Just someone from your past & you're giving him this much power over your anger? Forget about him and come out with me & show me around this beautiful city lets do something crazy!!!!!" She said waving her hands in the air.
    Reia was happy that Kiocha left the situation alone for the most part but she still didn't feel up to going out at all. "No im okay but i did get the Murphy's numbers if you wanna see if they could get out& show you around." Reia said hoping to set Kiocha up with some new friends she could be so standoffish at times. "Who? The two Stacys? Naw im cool id rather not hang with a couple with the same exact name."
    "What's that have to do with who they are." This is exactly the thing that got to her about her friend.
    Kiocha laughed, "Nothing but i still dont want to call them okay."
    "Yeah whatever," Reia said slightly irritated, "speaking of a calls i need to make one 7 i also need to go to the bathroom so ill see you in a sec. maybe you should go check out your place." with that she walked off not waiting for a reply.

07-21-15_1-44nbspAM-3_zpsop51lhd2.png

She walked through her door & went into her living room & sat down on the couch. She wondered if moving back the way she did was the best decision. Surely seeing Hiapo out of all people her first official day back was a bad sign. Of course there were reason that she had to move back here no matter what but those same reasons made her want to take care of what she had to do & find a new place soon. She was worrying so much she almost talked herself out of making her phone call right away. But she knew that she had to there were things more important in her world than her fears, so she diled the number.

07-21-15_1-50nbspAM_zpsasljkrqo.png

The phone rang for a while then her mother finally answered, "Hello....Hello"
    "Hi Mom how is everything", Reia said sweetly.
    "Reia? Oh its you....calling a little late aren't you didnt you get home at eight this morning what took you so long you know...."
    "Yes mom i got here early but there are some things that i had to take care of like talking to my new boss settling in helping Kio settle in." she knew her mother would do this, not show happiness for her being back. She knew her mom loved her but they had a tense relationship & Reia understood why but she just wish her mom wouldn't be so hard on her sometimes.
    "Hmmph, well you know honey not everyone in the world has help settling in & they do just fine sometimes so you could have made time to call no excuses you have responsibilities to take care of & plus what is this im hearing of a job? I thought you wanted to open you own restaurant or bakery or whatever it was? Given up on that silly dream finally i see. I hope you are finally deciding to put your degree to use. You are very smart you know =, you just dont show it alot."
    Talk about tough love, "Yeah my i know that but im not giving up my dreams i just need some start up money & since you & daddy wont help with that im taking a temporary job at the police station." Reia said knowing her mother would continue her fussing.
    "POLICE STATION!!!!! Well at least you are doing something honorable but that isnt what you went to school for either & you are right me & your father are not paying for some silly hit or miss shop when we are still currently covering your expenses in certain areas. not that we mind necessarily but you know that you have........"
    "responsibilities i need to take care of on my own yes i know & i will soon mom i promise.......how is daddy & my little brother." she said
    "Great your brother asks about you all the time he isnt the only on though."

07-21-15_1-52nbspAM-2_zpsyykoajzk.png

Just then Kiocha walks up the stairs to Reia's door tired of waiting on her she wanted to go hang out in Multi-P room & mingle a but with the past. When she walked up to the door she could hear Reia talking on the phone saying, "Yes mom i know that too, but how is Nala?" She didnt want it to seem like she was eaves dropping so Kiocha knocked on the door. "Mom ok I love you tell everyone else the same ill talk to you later someone is at the door." Kiocha heard her say. She was happy Reia was talking to her mom because she knew they didnt get along well she just didnt know why.

07-21-15_1-57nbspAM_zpsekr7fxmq.png

Reia came to the door hoping it wasn't Hiapo she did not want to deal with that at this moment especially when she just got off the phone with her mother. She also didn't need Kiocha to see him coming up stairs she'd definitely start asking questions again. Though when she got to the door it was Kio herself. "Whatsup" Reia said through the door.
    "Nothing i just see if you wanted to go downstairs to the Multi-P room its open for all residents & guest i thought we could go down there & apologize for your rudeness."
    "Ugh Kio drop it!!!"
    "I am dropping it, for now, im just saying regardless of your past we still have to be here & cant be rude to the person who can evict us", Kiocha says with a laugh hoping to lighten things up.
    "You know what you're right but im just so tense & i dont want to give him the satisfaction of seeing him seeing me this worked up."
    "Oo Ooo OOOOO!!! I can give you a massage you know im studying to get my license."
    Reia laughed because though Kiocha probably did tell her that she probably just forgot because she was always trying some new profession. Reia felt it was because she didn't need to work she had rich parents & was the only child. "Kio was must you always choose to experiment on me...but ill take it because you might actually be good & i'd get a free massage."

07-21-15_1-58nbspAM_zpsr20gwbqk.png

"So how does this work?" Reia asked
    "You just change into a robe & lay down on the massage table." she felt as if something was bothering Reia, "Are you ok are you uncomfortable because ill step out the room."
    "It's nothing i just wish that i was able to have money at my disposal like you do having security like that is something that you are lucky to have."
    "Silly Ray money is for fun not security haha but you are so good at almost anything you do soon money will be rolling in for you when you open your store. Plus i kind of wish i had to work for my money it means more. Hey i'll let you get dressed brb."
    Reia was surprised at how Kiocha could sound so shallow & deep at the same time. She changed into the robe that Kiocha had for her.

07-21-15_2-02nbspAM-2_zpswozotsuc.png

Kiocha came back in the room, "You ready?"
    "As i'll ever be" Reia said. Kiocha started massaging Reia's back hoping that she was helping her friend. Maybe if Reia enjoyed it she really could become a masseuse. She began to get excited but then she thought about how good she was becoming at painting & wondered how much an art gallery would cost. Honestly money didn't matter but she didn't like to just blindly spend contrary to what people thought.
    "ouch...hey. Hey earth to Kio Pond!!!!!! You are hurting me!" Reia yelled while laughing. Kiocha's head was always to many places to focus on one task at hand.
    "Oh crap im so sorry i spaced out, how bad was it."
    "Horrible hun don't quit your day job." Reia joked.
    "Well sorry that was a bust, but hey we could go relax with a drink i saw a bar stocked with drink ingredients downstairs."
    Reia had forgotten about going down to the common rom=om during Kiocha's horrible massage but like she had said earlier she did have to apologize for her actions earlier with Hiapo, she just hopes that she didn't see him.......................
    "Sure lets go"

07-21-15_2-00nbspAM-2_zpsnbpv8pqm.png

I'm curious why Reia is so rude with Haipo and why she avoids him... I don't doubt that something was wrong between them, but still... Looking forward for new chapter :)
    The two definitely have unresolved issues but thanks for the read