Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unusual History of Tribe Arayeo (Chapter 59 06/18)

Comments

• MegurunMegurun Posts: 61 Member
    I feel so sorry for Baato! He needs some luck in his life, lol.
    dwpee.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Just read the last 3 chapters. Wow! So much has happened. Nice job!
  • s9kaylynns9kaylynn Posts: 69 Member
    oh no!!!! Baato turn around!!!!
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    I'm not a huge fan of Raala. She seems to think she knows better than everyone else.

Baato has actually really grown on me. He displays so many different kinds of behaviour, but they all seem very in line with his character.

I'm looking forward to learning more about Manika as she ages :)
  • SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    I'm getting scared now...
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    I'm not a huge fan of Raala. She seems to think she knows better than everyone else.

Baato has actually really grown on me. He displays so many different kinds of behaviour, but they all seem very in line with his character.

I'm not a huge fan of her myself xD but every story needs some plums. But she is in for a surprise, that much I can tell you.

Baato is my favourite character right now xD The story had not been too kind to him, I''m afraid :(

@SNDGIRL Hmm, I don't want to tell you too much ^^
    Julyvee94 wrote: »

I'm not a huge fan of her myself xD but every story needs some plums. But she is in for a surprise, that much I can tell you.

Baato is my favourite character right now xD The story had not been too kind to him, I''m afraid :(

@SNDGIRL Hmm, I don't want to tell you too much ^^

Oh man, now I'm getting nervous! :D
    @ThePlumbob The next chapter will be serious. I might have to do another light hearted one after that ^^ Probably going to bring it out tomorrow
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Hmm. What Raala tries to cause with that painting? Something harmful to Baato I guess..
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    Hmm. What Raala tries to cause with that painting? Something harmful to Baato I guess..

Well, the painting has an emotional aura for anger...
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited July 2015
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Hemera123 wrote: »

Well, the painting has an emotional aura for anger...

That is so smart! It didn't occur to me that they could use that for trickery!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Something is going to go down in the slave quarters, and it won't be pretty!
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Thanks ^^ It occured to me because I never made an angry painting before and normally avoid paintings with emotional aura's. But I thought of Raala taking some revenge on Baato (for something that's not his fault, but well) and it seemed like an idea which also fit in with the prophecy.
    edited July 2015
    Chapter 13 - An impactful decision

Still feeling sad about Daiko, Baato gets to the slave quarters. He can't stop thinking about the death of his friend. Suddenly he feels like this is all Zaleena's fault. If she hadn't bred with him, he would still be alive. Anger against his creator builds up inside of him. She killed him!

28s4lqp.png

His anger rises and he feels the urge to confront Zaleena about this. He storms into the woman's house, where Zaleena and Manika are playing chess. Raala, who has expected some sort of this to happen, is quite pleased.

107mhhj.png

„Creator!“, Baato bellows angrily.
    „Baato! I don't like your tone. Is that how you talk to your creator?“, Zaleena asks, anger swelling within her.
    „Yes! You are not worthy of being creator, you are horrible! You killed off a decent young man just to fullfill your own selfish needs“, Baato yells.

102kt3p.png

His rage seems to be unstoppable. Zaleena can't believe what she is hearing.
    „This is an insolence, slave!“, she yells back at him, „Apologize immidiately and you might only suffer punishment instead of death. I am the Creator, and you won't talk to me like this!“
    Manika turns away. She wouldn't be alive if Daiko hadn't bred with Zaleena. Her feelings are mixed. She liked Baato, but this was outrageous!

sy1iiv.png

„Urgh, you are such a...PLUM!“, Baato says. Zaleena is shocked. How dare he talk to her like this. His life was forfeit.

e0odg0.png

rhl9ub.png

„Enough is enough, slave!“, Zaleena shouts. „This will mean your death. I have given you another chance and you have wasted it! You will stay in the house of punishment, your fate will be decided tomorrow!“

16ia9eb.png

Kanan drags Baato to the House of Punishment. Baato shouts and kicks the whole way. He is still enraged!

2h7kvw6.png
    Note: German again, it says 'very angry'.

Inside the house, Raala can't believe her plan has worked so well.
    „What an unworthy slave“, she says to the creator, trying to hide her excitement, „It is good that you will sacrifice him.“

5v0p5z.png

But Zaleena has other plans.
    „This will not be my decision“, she turns to Manika, „He has insulted you too with this“, she says, „As you will be Creator one day, I will leave it to you what to do with this slave. Declare your decision on the morrow.“

2rgdwdz.png

Manika is not happy about the responsibility, but she knows she must learn to make such decisions as she will be creator one day. She goes to her room to think about it. Zaleena also leaves to her room. She can't believe that Baato, her most faithful slave has betrayed her. How must the maker hate her, that he cast this shadow upon her tribe? What had she done wrong?

wvzyir.png

Raala is not happy, Manika might have a weak heart and set Baato free. But she is still glad, this is more than she had hoped for. She stands infront of the house of punishment.
    „You deserve this", she whispers, "you were never worthy.“

2z9ccpv.jpg
    Note: This actually happened autonomously, she just walked up to the house and happily stared at it

Inside, Baato has calmed down, his anger has gone as quickly as it came. What has he done? How could he ever betray his creator like this? How could he let the rage control him like this? Now his life lay in the makers hands.

24b0rya.png

Raala heads to the slave quarters to hide her painting. It has done it's job and she doesn't want Kanan to stir trouble, too. She liked him and he would give her a daughter. She had come to terms with that, since Zaleena told her to breed with him. By now, she was looking forward to having her own baby girl.
    But when she stand infront of the door, she hears Kanan's voice inside and quickly aborts the mission. She can't have anyone see her here.

34o20w6.png

In the morning, a meeting is called. Manika takes the creator's seat as she will make this impactful decision today.

25tua9t.png

„I have thought deeply on this and I have decided to banish the slave Baato in dishonor!“, she proclaims, „He is not worthy of being sacrificed to the godess of nature and it will be a far higher punishment for him to live on the slave market for the rest of his life, knowing he will never come to honor with any other tribe. All the other slaves shall see his disgraceful figure and shall shame him forever.“
    Zaleena nods in agreement. She might have killed Baato instead of banishing him, but her daughter had good arguments. This would indeed be a higher punishment. She was so proud, Manika would make a great creator.
    Manika's reasons were different. She just couldn't kill Baato especially as he had never spoken like this before. Manika is still suspicious that he might have been manipulated. This seemed merciful to her. But of course, she had to justify this to her mother differently.

She goes to tell her decision to Baato.

30kvpg8.png

„Baato slave, you are henceforth banished in dishonor! You will outlive your days on the slave market, knowing that no other tribe will ever have you. Leave now!“

Baato knows, he can do nothing. He has deserved this. For the first time ever, he is allowed to leave the compound. But he would never come back, he thinks sadly as he walks down the street.

2u7t3dz.png
    Post edited by Julyvee94 on
    Poor Baato! Though in the grand scheme of thing it could have been worse, I was sure he was dead! I must say that I had no idea what you were going to do with the painting, I was thinking maybe it would trigger an emotional death if Baato was already angry so this was an interesting development of events.

I am even less of a fan of Raala's now. I hope she has it coming.
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    That plum Raala is going to have a son for her nefarious plans
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    That plum Raala is going to have a son for her nefarious plans

I really laughed at this because it sounds so harmless but in the Amazon world it's considered punishment xD Imagine someone saying, "You're gonna have a son for that, you plum" xD
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    i can just repeat my comment. great idea with the painting ;)
    edited July 2015
    Announcement

As requested by @ThePlumbob Baato is now on the gallery. Just check my username or #TribeArayeo. Under the Hashtag you'll also find Kanan, The whole Gen 1 family, starter Zaleena and Baato without cc, the Arayeo compound for Gen 1 and Daiko and Raala (who wants Raala, pfff, I only uploaded that for Daiko xD). You might have to enable cc to see them all.

As for the cc, I took most of it from www.thesimsresource.com here are a few things you might need:

Zaleena's hair

Raala's hair

Manika's hair

Zaleena's top

Raala's outfit

Stuff around the house
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh no! Baato banished. Now we will never see him again. It will be interesting to see how Raala will run the tribe.
    Ugh I hate Raala so much! What a cow. Still, I'm happy Baato is alive and who knows where life takes him now :)
    Ugh I hate Raala so much! What a cow. Still, I'm happy Baato is alive and who knows where life takes him now :)

I just realize Raala has the good trait xD still she went to the house of punishment and happily stared at this while Baato was inside. She must be secretly evil! Also she has it coming... eventually ...maybe :D

@haswh Thanks for reading :) Well, Raala won't run the tribe, Manika will. But I'm also interested in how Raala will behave in the future.