Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unusual History of Tribe Arayeo (Chapter 59 06/18)

Comments

• TristLanderTristLander Posts: 8 New Member
    I love this all so much xD
  • dshdsh Posts: 65 Member
    Wow! This is a really terrific story! When I read the rules for the Amazon challenge, I found it too dark for my liking. But you have made it very light-hearted and natural, without any macabre horror. The emotion build up is fab-I really feel for the characters!
    2w35aaa.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    @dsh I agree completely. I don't/can't read any other amazon stories, but this one is one of my favourites overall :)
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited July 2015
    Thank you guys so much, @dsh @ThePlumbob @TristLander this means so much to me :)
    Post edited by Julyvee94 on
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    I hope Manika will find out what Raala did! Maybe that painting will cause more troubles.. (Because Raala didn't have a chance to take it away)
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    I hope Manika will find out what Raala did! Maybe that painting will cause more troubles.. (Because Raala didn't have a chance to take it away)

Well that she didnt get to take it down will definitely play a crucial role in the next Chapter or maybe the one after that
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Hemera123 wrote: »

Well that she didnt get to take it down will definitely play a crucial role in the next Chapter or maybe the one after that

Hmm I would kind of like if it sort of backfired on her and the painting affected her... But not sure how that would happen since it is in the mens' quarters... Hmmm
    edited July 2015

I'll be waiting next chapter(s)! :)
    Hmm I would kind of like if it sort of backfired on her and the painting affected her... But not sure how that would happen since it is in the mens' quarters... Hmmm

Me too! Hmm. Maybe that could affect her if she holds it too long? (I guess she'll try to take it down again)

• Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Lolz. I was getting all antsy like why hasn't @Julyvee94 posted a new update its been forever, but now I see I forgot to bookmark, two updates for me!!!!
    sMggKkh.png

• BloodRedSisterBloodRedSister Posts: 186 Member
    What a great story you have started. I mean Really. I have just read through the entire thing to date. Twice. Love the drama. Really love how the end of each episode just hangs there oozing suspense. Awesome creation.
    Lolz. I was getting all antsy like why hasn't @Julyvee94 posted a new update its been forever, but now I see I forgot to bookmark, two updates for me!!!!

What a pleasant surprise right :D next update will be out tomorrow. I'll settle for updating roughly every two days sometimes even the next Day if I can make it :)

@BloodRedSister glad you liked it :) New Drama will come!
  • ShannNyanShannNyan Posts: 31 Member
    SO excited for the next part ! I just looovee your story !
    ShannNyan wrote: »
    SO excited for the next part ! I just looovee your story !

So glad you like it! :) update will be up in a few hours
    edited July 2015
    Chapter 14 - Life goes on

With Baato's leave, the tribe has also lost a skilled gardener. Zaleena decides she needs more women in this tribe, she is wary of slaves since Baato's recent outburst. She brings a gatherer to the tribe, Nieva Thalee.

aQOFFxS.png

"Welcome to our tribe, Nieva", Zaleena greets her, "Our last gardener was a slave and he was deemed unworthy. I am sure you will do much better than him."
    Zaleena is still bitter about Baato's behaviour.

WK8svZy.jpg

"Yes, Creator, I will", Nieva says. She begins to tend the plants. They are in a very good state. How could someone who grew such plants be unworthy, she wondered. But she was still new to this tribe and did not want to ask too many questions.

SLP5SZ5.jpg

Raala and Kanan are summoned to the meeting place.
    "As you know, Raala, I have given you right to breed with this slave, Kanan."

n3wvefh.jpg

Kanan is surprised. He didn't know he was going to be a breeding slave. He doesn't want to die yet. But he knows all slaves must die eventually and why not go leaving behind a strong tribal daughter. Also, breeding with such a beautiful woman as Raala was not the worst reason to go.
    "Kanan, when Raala has conceived you will be sent back to the slave market and may never return to this tribe. But your leave will be honorable."
    "Oh, am I not to be sacrificed?", Kanan is so surprised that he doesn't think about how he should not question the creator.
    "This is none of your business! You better consent quickly, before I change my mind!", Zaleena gets angry. Were all of her slaves getting out of hand?

By the law, she had grown up with, only slaves who bred with the creator would be sacrificed, so the godess of nature would bless the slaves strength and skills on the future creator heiress. Slaves who bred with other tribal women would only be banished, so there would be no unwanted attachments. But it was not her duty, to give Kanan her reasons. He should rather be grateful.

"Yes, of course, Creator, I will bless this tribe with a strong tribal daughter", Kanan agrees.

TFvqfKw.jpg

Kanan hands a rose to Raala to start the breeding ritual. She was so beautiful and he would get to be with her without having to die. This was a great gift to him.

6QR63WO.jpg

Raala is not as willing. She only wanted a daughter and would rather be done with this breeding quickly. She gives Kanan a kiss so quick, it might have been a windstrife.

RS5Jkif.jpg

During the breeding, Raala feels no passion (Kanan still does, though, and that is all it takes).

mSZJ0Ud.jpg

Unfortunately, Raala did not conceive. She feels sad. Was she not fertile? Did the maker hate her so? Now she must breed with Kanan again. She had been hoping this would be done quickly. Kanan on the other hand, would be most pleased.

KdOwz2J.jpg

When Raala goes outside to summon Kanan to the breeding chamber, she sees Zaleena introducing a new slave to the tribe.

SA6t0lM.jpg

"Welcome, Taam, from now on slave to Tribe Arayeo. Do your work well", Zaleena says.
    "Yes, Creator, it is such an honor to join your great tribe."

B8QAXG0.png

Zaleena sees Raala and introduces her, too.
    "This is Raala Weyane, our scholar."
    "It is a pleasure to meet you, my lady."

Fp4P6bK.jpg

Raala is immediately smitten! This slave was so handsome, he made her heart beat faster. Oh, why couldn't he have come to the tribe earlier, she could have bred with him. He would produce such beautiful children.

Instead she has to go to the breeding chamber with Kanan again.

MAIeWKq.jpg

After their second breeding, Kanan goes back to the slave quarters, he is not that happy. Raala's wohoo skill wasn't really that great.

HXS04xc.jpg

This time, the gods are good. Raala is pregnant! It will surely be an adorable baby girl.

zGiS7N8.jpg

She gives the good news to Zaleena. The creator is very pleased. Gladly, Raala had overcome this other slave and would now give her a strong tribal daughter.

1vjt2iQ.png

It turns out, Taam is quite skilled in cooking. Manika can't help but notice his handsome figure. This slave was a pleasure to look upon. She did understand, why they must be sent away after breeding.

Ss1nKZy.png

Nieva isn't blind either. This slave would surely make a great breeding match. Too bad, she was new to the tribe. She would not be given breeding rights so quickly.

84HKCGa.png

"Taam, you are a very skilled cook", Manika states after she has finished the dish he has made, "This meal was delicious."
    "Thank you, creator heiress, it's a pleasure to cook for such beautiful women", he smiles humbly. Manika is left breathless.

i9sTMcS.png

She really enjoyed the conversation with Taam, but he is a humble slave and knows his place. He immediately leaves, as Zaleena approaches. He doesn't want the creator to think he was behaving improperly towards her daughter. Manika for once wasn't glad about her mothers presence. She couldn't wait to talk to Taam again.

vol0g16.jpg

Note: omg, with all these women swatting around Taam I'm afraid he will end up as a breeding slave soon. But he really is a cutie, so how could they resist :D

Post edited by Julyvee94 on
    Nieva is very pretty, I like her (so far lol - better be careful). That's hilarious that they're all swooning over Taam! Wonder who gets him in the end :)

Manika seems like the sweetest member of the tribe. Zaleena is getting more and more short-tempered from all the responsibility she has, I feel like she needs a holiday :D Though I'm happy she won't be sacrificing Kanan.

"Raala's wohoo skill wasn't really that great." This made me laugh. I'm a mean person. But I've just had it with Raala.
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    "After their second breeding, Kanan goes back to the slave quarters"
    *Gasp* Is Kanan be affected by the painting as well?!?!?!?
    @ThePlumbob I thought this might be some funny revenge on her ^^

@Ruby10990 Who knows ... *swooshes away mysteriously*
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Julyvee94 thanks for another great chapter! I'm really enjoying your story.
  • BloodRedSisterBloodRedSister Posts: 186 Member
    Oh Drama, Intrigue, Mystery. More... I see serious trouble looming for the tribe and not only with Raala. With three women swooning over him will Taam only bring conflict between them... Or will Zaleena's temper...
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Ooo, another new guy!
    Question: where do you get your new slaves from? The gallery?
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    What happens if it's a boy? Or do they make sure they only have girls?
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
    edited July 2015
    Meggles wrote: »
    Ooo, another new guy!
    Question: where do you get your new slaves from? The gallery?

I make them all myself :) I put them on the gallery though, you can download them under #TribeArayeo

@marcellala me too xD That would make for some nice Raala-Karma

@Rivie I have not decided on this matter yet ^^ And no, they don't use gender influencing.

@BloodRedSister Yeah there are some things coming up there :) I have prepared a few different story lines lets see what will happen