Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FoxyLovesKitty's Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    Oh wow! The Mysterious SimCareLine Gifter PMed me to come to your thread (I am so behind in notifications & everything)... I didn't know that I would need my tissues nearby :cry: ... Your awemazing words touch my <3 and soul! And the way you unveiled your pictures to aLL of us with the story line, I thank you sooOoo very much for sharing such awemazingness! :kissing_heart:

And @jbsquared2000: Jewels, I cannot fit in the gift notes aLL the awemazing words that are sent to me through PMs, and I love when you do detail reasons or a back-story, because it makes the gifts even more personal, & filled with <3 & :love:! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    I just can't wait to show you my Victorian house. I know it's for a contest, but I got really attached to it :D I used a lot of store content, items you all gifted me and helped me to get. I especially love the Regal Living set, it turned out to be much better than I expected. I have so many things I got to build now. I'm not that good, but I feel I'm improving :)
    ~~~
    @NagyGina Thank you so much for the compliments and support, I really appreciate them <3
    And thank you to the mysteriously sweet gifter for letting you know <3
    I'll definitely try to post here these sims' development in the future!
  • Options
    ♥Dear @maria_loves_alex ,♥
    Thank you for gifting me once again!! Thank you so much for gifting me 'Window in Untamed Ivy'!
    I really appreciate that you took the time and used my top 5 list <3
    This window is not only a nice item, but it's going to help me get 'Brunch at The Old Mill', which is awesome!
    Thank you! :)

I wish you a wonderful week with delicious desserts just like this picture <3
    choc-sparkle-cake.jpg
    <3
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I thought I would drop in and say thank you for redoing Claire Ursine's home. I am playing it now and having fun.
  • Options
    @ciane Hey, thank you for dropping by! It's so cool that you downloaded Claire's house.
    I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it. It really makes me happy to know someone is using it!! <3
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @FoxyLovesKitty aww you're very sweet :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    ✯Dear @despina53 ,✯
    I want to thank you properly for what you did today.
    'India Inspiration- Sherwani Dress Outfit' is the last item I needed in order to get 'India Inspiration - Clothing and Hairstyles' for free when it comes up on the DD. Thank you so much for the gift and your thoughtfulness!! Now I would be able to sleep earlier <3 You're amazing!
    I already got #914 for free~ Now I only need #916 ~ It's going to be around 2sp for me :)
    As you can see, just harvesting prizes tonight with the help of wonderful simmers like you <3

I wish you a good night, a good day, and a wonderful week, wherever you are!☃
    photo.jpg
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @FoxyLovesKitty - Again, you are very welcome :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Test? :( Since when my posts need to be approved?

Edit: I guess it was because of the picture. What a shame. I hope it gets approved because I didn't save the message.

Edit 2: I hope my thank-you-note didn't just disappear with this. I'm going to wait for it to come back for now :| If it doesn't, I'd definitely write another thank-you-note for @maria_loves_alex !
    Post edited by FoxyLovesKitty on
  • Options
    5W33TH34RT5W33TH34RT Posts: 323 Member
    @FoxyLovesKitty, this has happened before. We used to have to make a text post, then edit it and add pictures. For some reason that worked.
  • Options
    I think my post just disappeared :(
    Thank you @5W33TH34RT , I guess I'll try to save my post next time or I'll just do what you suggested. It's just, this has never happened to me before. It's so lame. It took awhile to write that post too.
  • Options
    I guess it's not coming back. Oh well. I'm sorry it took so long for me to write these thank-you-notes. I felt discouraged by the fact my last one just vanished. But I got over it now, and I'm ready to thank you all for the wonderful things you do <3 And I'm going to save it this time, so it won't happen again.

Flower_Border.png

♥Dear @maria_loves_alex , ♥
    You struck again! Thank you so much for these wonderful gifts <3
    1. Color Me Chimney Top
    2. Color Me Chimney Stack
    3. Great Grandma's Butter Churn

With these, I think it's safe for me to really go for 'Brunch at The Old Mill' that comes up soon on the Daily Deal.
    I'm going to be persistant about this set :)
    Anyways, it's going to be nice to be able to colour chimnies now! How cool is that~
    I can't believe I'm going to get this set~ It's a good thing I noticed it is included in the Complete Your Set discount!
    Therefore, I'd like to thank you so much for these, they really help me!!

I wish you a wonderful day and night, and of course, beautiful weather <3<3
    Thank you!!!
    tumblr_my7mmauc551qb3y5do1_500.png

Flower_Border.png

♥Dear @gnlovew ,♥
    How sweet of you to ask! Yes, @maria_loves_alex gifted me the other four items. How kind of her!
    Thank you so much for your gift! 'Tools of the Trade' is a great item for clutter, and it's also going to help me get 'Brunch at The Old Mill'! So it's awesome :Do:)
    I really appreciate your help with this set! <3 And also thank you for using my top 5 list!

I wish you an awesome night, an awesome day, and awesomeness all around <3
    CollectionStory_Iris.png

Flower_Border.png

♥Dear @ZeeGee966 ,♥
    Thank you so much for the 'Love to Love You Love-lounge'!! I also love this sofa, it has a beautiful design!
    In fact, I think it's one of the prettiest items in the 'Glitter and Glam' set. I also like that it has pillows~
    Thank you so much for this lovely item! What a wonderful surprise <3
    Be sure I'm going to use it a lot in my game~

I wish you many sweet surprises, many gifts and good luck <3
    tumblr_static_tumblr_meoq6jssbo1rm6jd7o1_500.png

Flower_Border.png
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    You're welcome! :smiley: What an incredibly sweet way to say "Thank You"! :smiley: I hope you have a great night!
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're welcome and what a beautiful thank you note <3 I'm so glad that set is part of CYS because I can gift items from it :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    Confetti.jpg
    Dear @charlotteprice ! Happy birthday!!!

I was just getting 'Provence' on the Daily Deal for free, then clicked on the items individually, when I suddenly noticed no less than 11 gift messages! They just appeared out of nowhere, and I thought this might be a mistake. But nope, it was you!! Even though it's your birthday and you were busy, you gifted me. And just the things I needed! <3 I'll be able to afford 'Brunch at The Old Mill' thanks to you and everyone else's gifts! It feels like everyone's effort. And I'm really glad. I only have points left for this one, and then I'll have to buy more :smiley: But yay! So glad about this discount. I love tea, and it's going to look great in the game, with the nice stairs and all the items that come with this set~ Thank you so much for using my top 5!

I already installed the curtains you gifted me, they look great in game, just what I needed for those round windows!!! So excited about curtains ahahah :#

You also gifted me two items from 'Sun, Surf & Sand' which look amazing to me. I really love them both, thank you so much. I can't wait to use them in my game :smiley:

These are the items you gifted me:
    1. Stone-Faced Rock Fence [Brunch at The Old Mill] <3
    2. Shire Gate [Brunch at The Old Mill] <3
    3. Middle Untamed Wall Ivy [Brunch at The Old Mill] <3
    4. Color Me Chimney Base [Brunch at The Old Mill] <3
    5. Humble Fireside Circle [Brunch at The Old Mill] <3
    6. Running Through Fields [Country Livin'] I'm mostly done with this set!
    7. Faire Book Shelf [Faire Folk Den] I'm waiting for this set to go on sale again, I'm definitely going to get it for free with this!
    8. Reader's End Table [Gentlemen's Lounge] Going to get the set for free on the DD with this :D
    9. Getaway Dining Table [Sun, Surf & Sand]
    10. Getaway Dining Chair [Sun, Surf & Sand]
    11. All Dolled Up Curtains [Jezz Age] Curtains :love:

Thank you so so much!!! I'll have to restore my wish list now, it's going to take awhile after so many gifts!
    705152gkav3lpy54.gif?width=387
    Since it's your birthday, I think it's time for some birthday wishes, transforming this post into a thank-you-birthday-note! :D
    For this special occasion, I'd like to present to you the kitten choir!
    GgoIFgq.gif
    And this is my gift to you.
    small-gift-box-in-hand.jpg
    Inside this box, there's all the happiness in the world :) Enjoy it, it's yours~
    nature.jpg
    Oh I also got you this. o:)
    c0108171_4d5b9417650ee.jpg
    <3
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Sorry your note disappeared, but glad you saved the others. It shows that you take a lot of trouble with your notes, and a shame we missed seeing that one, but the others are great as usual. They always make me smile. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 ~ Luckily, I managed to remember most of what I wrote in the lost post, so it was okay at the end!
    Your posts make me smile too, you know? Because you're so nice o:)<3
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Don't know what to say now *blushing, but looking pleased* thank you! :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    o:) strolls in
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome! I only had a chance to gift two people yesterday. I was so busy yesterday.

Glad everyone is doing good and I sure hope you all are getting some Simming in!

*hugs*
  • Options
    Some news, a couple of thank-you-notes and explanations~ I'm sorry, but this is going to be long again :)
    I need to buy some simpoints soon, not sure if I should go for 1000 or 2040... When I buy through Origin it doesn't give me the mystery item, but it's cheaper. Not sure the mystery item is worth it.
    clusterofpinkroses.gif

First!
    Dear @ZeeGee !
    I only now realized that I didn't spell your name right in the previous thank-you-note. I'm really sorry about that. If you didn't see it, because of my mistake, it's here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13984348/#Comment_13984348
    Now! I woke up today to see your awesome gift! Thank you so much for gifting me 'Regal Repose'!
    'Glitter and Glam' is on sale this week and I'm going to get it once I buy some more simpoints!
    The bed helped to increase the discount, not to mention it's beautiful! :D

I wish you a great day and night, thank you! <3
    110421abqpy42jko.gif
    113912,xcitefun-pink-garden-4.jpg
    clusterofpinkroses.gif
    Dear @charlotteprice !
    I don't know what to say anymore, you keep doing that! You're so nice!! Thank you so much! <3

You gifted me :dizzy: :
    1. Clustered Electric Firefly Jars [Brunch at the Old Mill]
    2. Grandma's Old Mason Jars [Brunch at the Old Mill]
    3. India Inspired Bedroom- Banarasi Plush Coffee Table
    4. Beauteous Baroness Bureau [Glitter and Glam]
    5. India Inspired Bedroom- Mughal Arch Small Mirror
    6. Le Cirque Esprit - Table Tent Carnival Umbrella
    7. Le Cirque Esprit - Mystic's Table Shade
    8. Le Cirque Esprit - Fabulous Flourish Wall Art
    9. Crescent Mooned Vanity Chair [Glitter and Glam]
    10. Binary Barstool [Futureshock Kitchen]

With your gifts, I managed to get 'Brunch at the Old Mill' for only 60sp! which is amazing... I remember when this set came out and I watched a review video about it. I never thought I'd have it :) I also got 'India Inspired Bedroom' for only 45sp using the store's sale this week. Now I think I'm done with the India Inspiration Collection. The missing points will be added once I get the 'India Inspired Clothing and Hairstyles' on the DD. Then I'll get the whole India Inspiration Collection for free.

With yours and @Zeegee 's gifts, I'll be able to buy 'Glitter and Glam' for only 35sp. Once I get it, I think I'll be done with 'Glitter and Glam plus Diva and Divo'. I will also be able to get the missing items for 'Palace of Versailles' through 'Monarch Suite' for only 50sp. Then I'll be done with this set too. I'm currently out of simpoints :sweat_smile: But I think I spent what I had wisely.

Which means, I think I'm pretty close to completing most of the sets I wanted from the store. It's going to take sometime to collect them using the DD though. But yeah, most of the work is already done :) That's really cool, and it's because of all of the help and gifts that I got. I really want to thank you for this. You're always so nice and generous <3

I hope you'll have lots of fun playing with your new computer. I heard Macs are really good! It will just take some time to get used to it, because it's different than Windows.

Thank you <3
    c3a1rboles-blancos.jpg
    119170E.jpg
    clusterofpinkroses.gif
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    I need to buy some simpoints soon, not sure if I should go for 1000 or 2040... When I buy through Origin it doesn't give me the mystery item, but it's cheaper. Not sure the mystery item is worth it.
    clusterofpinkroses.gif

First!
    Dear @ZeeGee !
    I only now realized that I didn't spell your name right in the previous thank-you-note. I'm really sorry about that. If you didn't see it, because of my mistake, it's here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13984348/#Comment_13984348
    Now! I woke up today to see your awesome gift! Thank you so much for gifting me 'Regal Repose'!
    'Glitter and Glam' is on sale this week and I'm going to get it once I buy some more simpoints!
    The bed helped to increase the discount, not to mention it's beautiful! :D
    ]

Aaaw, what gracious and gorgeous thanks you do!! Thanks for the link. I didn't see the first one! Now, no friend of mine is going to have to pay 35 sp for the Glitter and Glam set! *sprints over to @FoxyLovesKitty's wishlist, sees there's no glitter and glam items, sobs all the way home* :wink:

No need to buy sp! Fill that wishlist up and let us gift you!
  • Options
    You're so sweet @ZeeGee :'(<3
    But I really have to get some points. Sometimes I need them for discounted sets, for sales and for the DD.
    Other times, I really want to gift, even if it's not much.
    I promise I can afford them, I think I'll get 1000 today so it's going to be okay. I also get them cheaper on Origin~
    Promise <3

♥I'd like to thank you for the surprise you left me and the compliment~! ♥You gifted me 'Gamma Green Thumb Plant', what a cute little plant! ♥Now only one more item to be done with the 'Atomic Living and Dining' :smiley: Yay! That's great! Thank you so much~!

♥Oh and I have a plan~ I want to make a futuristic house using the Futureshock sets and Atomic Living. It would be cool, I think :)

♥I wish you an awesome weekend <3
    viragok_026.png
  • Options
    ✫Dear @cristill13 !✫

✫Thank you so much for gifting me again and for the nice message :smiley:
    ✫'Family Treasures Wall Shelf' is the last item I needed for 'Country Livin''! Finally it's finished~✫
    ✫This item makes perfect clutter, those small towels and iron are cute!✫

✫Thank you <3
    ✫I wish you a wonderful day and night <3
    ✫Please enjoy this pretty picture of flowers! ✫
    Salpiglossis-Landscapes-Nature-Red-Yellow-Flowers--4351.jpg
  • Options
    Best Sellings Items in the Sims 3 Store - How many do I own?

Okay, so this is a thing I do every few days or so. I go to the Best Sellers page on the Sims 3 Store and count how many items I own of each section :D Today, added to the list- Viva Las Vegas Living plus Diva and Divo! These are sets I just recently got on the Daily Deal!

Worlds: 2/5 = 40%

Premium Content: 16/33 = 48%

Sets: 18/46 = 39%

Venues: 4/16 = 25%

Build/Buy: 53/100 = 53%

Create A Sim: 12/100 = 12%

All these are owned by me, this list doesn't include items I'm going to get using the DD.
    Notice I don't own much items for CAS, that's because I'm less interested in clothes when playing the sims. I do have all the wedding items except of the 'Romanza Bridal Party' set. And while I'm writing this, I see 14 gift messages 0.o Where did they come from? Well, this will remain a mystery until I check and come back later with details :o:o

Well then, bye now!