Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FoxyLovesKitty's Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @ohmyglobguys You're really sweet, thank you so much for the compliments!!
    I feel very flattered! <3

Have a great week!
  • Options
    I came back home not too long ago, went to grab Hacienda Luxury on the DD, and saw 8 gift messages waiting for me!! :o I really need to write 2 thank you notes, I'm just so tired, and I feel like I have no physical power left in me, I type this, being very grateful for the gifts I received. I want to thank you properly, and I will! Thank you and good night <3 Details on this will be on the thank-you notes of course.
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    I think there must be something going around (internationally!). I had that recently, suddenly, as if the energy tap just got turned off, nothing for it but to sleep. Now, my husband's got it. Just feels exhausted without doing anything. Sounds like I'm about to crack a joke, but actually I'm being serious this time! He's had it 2 or 3 days, so maybe things will get better tomorrow or he'll have to see the doc, as he already has health problems. :o

All that aside, I hope you are feeling better! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Thank you for your concern @mothersuperior2 <3 Yes, I feel better today!

I've been spending the whole week helping my brother and his family move to their apartment. It's a lot of physical work, and each time I finally came back home, I just fell asleep from exhaustion. I still came here to check occasionally, just couldn't bring myself to do anything else :( However, my mother sometimes experiences what you just described. It might have to do with bad night sleep. For a few days, I just woke up and felt like I didn't even sleep all night (which I did).

And now that it's finally weekend, I can finally have some time to rest. Which means, thank-you-note time is finally here! :)
  • Options
    ~You guys are amazing, I appreciate you all very much!!!~

z7buWHW.gif
    ✯Dear @Sweet2 ,✯

Thank you so much for hosting your wonderful lottery! If anyone is reading this, and wonders what lottery, it can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/850670/lottery-a-chance-to-win-a-world-closed/p1

I'd also like to thank the generous sponsors of this lottery: ♛ @Reachsims ♛ and the famous ♛ SimCareLine~ @NagyGina & @WhimsicalWind ♛ ! Thank you all!!! <3

@Sweet2 , your lottery was a great opportunity for me and others to nominate other simmers. It was a lot of fun, and I was very surprised when I won first place! Even though you still had items on your wishlist you decided to share your points with us, you've been thoughtful and ♥very♥ generous. Since I won first place, you gifted me 'Lucky Palms' and allowed me to gift the rest of my prize to other simmers. Therefore, I'd like to thank you again for letting me gift others in a way I wouldn't be able to otherwise! Thank you so so much for everything <3

A few words about 'Lucky Palms'! Lucky Palms is a desert world, located next to a lake. It's a beautiful oasis, decorated by lots of cactus plants and palm trees. It looks a lot like a type of a world that can be used as a vacation location :) It also comes with the 'Wishing Well', an exclusive item that allows our sims to wish for love and wealth, happiness and power, and even children!

With 'Lucky Palms' I own all of the simpoint worlds! Amazing, isn't it? And it's all because of this wonderful community.

Thank you!
    ✫I wish you an amazing weekend <3
    Svx1nUj.jpg
    z7buWHW.gif
    ✯Dear @scillakees ,✯

I saw 8 gift messages waiting for me! I couldn't wait, and checked them out, yet I was too tired to thank you properly. But of course, I didn't forget about you. Each of your gifts is wonderful and a great help with the sets I'm planning to get!

Thank you so much @scillakees for always being so generous, happy day to you too! Always!!! <3

You gifted me:
    1. Fantasie Bay Window [Storybook Living Room Set] Done with this set, I will wait for it to go on sale again :smiley:
    2. Refined and Vine'd Stereo [Vineyard Villa Furnishings]
    3. Simple Beach Chair [Sun, Surf & Sand (sleep)] <3
    4. Jack, Jill and Rolling Hills [Vineyard Villa Furnishings]
    5. Fifi [ I Heart the 50's ] Cute outfit~
    6. Love Seat Retreat [Sun, Surf & Sand (sleep)] Beautiful item, love it a lot <3
    7. Grapes of Calm Villa Barstool [Vineyard Villa Furnishings] Almost done with this set because of all of your help!!!
    8. Royal Pavilion [Tutor of Tudors]

Wha, whaa so many gifts, thank you so much for all of them! I greatly appreciate what you do!

✫I wish you a wonderful, very happy weekend! Lots of gifts and surprises <3
    rTFILVn.jpg
    z7buWHW.gif
    ✯Dear @Readalot1 ,✯

You're very kind! Thank you so much for gifting me 'Vivid Vineyard Floor Lamp'!
    I agree with you, it's a beautiful lamp! Those tiny leaves might suit a nature themed room. I shall experience with this, as I usually mismatch items from different sets anyways o:) Your gift also helps me to get the whole 'Vineyard Villa Furnishings' set! Double delight!
    Thank you for thinking about me again~! <3

✫I wish you a very enjoyable, pleasant weekend!✫
    KL3W4WW.jpg
    z7buWHW.gif
    ✯Dear @ZeeGee ,✯

You are such a sweet person! <3 Thank you so much for the gifts!
    It's amazing I didn't touch my wish list for a week and come back to this. The first item you gifted me is something I needed urgently, thank you so much for it, I really needed it, and it's extremely helpful. You helped me to complete 2 sets! :D

Your gifts to me:
    1. Industial Chic Floor Lamp [The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft] I'm done with this set, just in time for the DD!
    2. Soccer End Table [Man Cave Compilation] Done with this set too!
    3. Calliope Arch [Old Town: Starter Kit] I really like this arch! Very pretty and appealing to the eye.
    4. Lady in Waiting [Tutor of Tudors] Beautiful dress for a beautiful sim that will inhabit my future castle :smiley:
    5. Cubeville Barstool [ I Heart the 50's ] Getting closer to be done with this~!

Thank you again <3
    ✫I wish you an awesome weekend with nice weather!✫
    pTC9BfL.jpg
    z7buWHW.gif
  • Options
    Glad to see you are feeling more energetic, and able to create some more of your beautiful notes. Congrats on your lottery win, and know what you mean about gifting others! I feel very lucky to be part of this community. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,372 Member
    You're welcome @FoxyLovesKitty! Love the swan <3
  • Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    You're very welcome @FoxyLovesKitty ! I love how beautiful your thank you thread is! It inspired me to start putting pretty pics in my own thank you thread. Although mine isn't nearly as elaborate/beautiful as yours, I still try to do something nice, so I appreciate all the hard work you go to just to say 'thank you'.
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    @Readalot1 Thank you so much for the nice compliments and appreciation!!
    I really think that what makes each thank you thread beautiful is the intention <3 Your thread is very beautiful!
    Thank you for stopping by, and please keep enjoying the nice pictures!
  • Options
    b7HZMeR.gif
    ♥Dear @mothersuperior2 !♥
    ♥Thank you so very much for the 2 wonderful gifts!♥
    ♥'20,000 Palms Under the Sea' and 'Pineapple Pottery' are very beautiful plants! They both belong to one of my favourite sets in the store!!! And as soon as I got them I immediately went to the 'Sun, Surf and Sand' page and got it for 5sp! This will give me 'Life's A Beach' for free when it comes up on the DD! Aaaaand, I almost own all of the plants in the store! Yay for plants! I use them a lot in my game for decoration. Big plants like these can be used in a rich sim's home. :)
    ♥I'm happy I could get the 'Sun, Surf and Sand' set, everything in it looks so good~!♥

♥Thank you for being so thoughtful, knowing I love plants you gifted me plants <3 How sweet!! <3
    ♥I wish you a beautiful day, full of light!♥

iKSjTrx.jpg
    b7HZMeR.gif
  • Options
    Love those grape hyacinths Foxy. The blue is outstanding, my favourite colour of course. In fact, if my printer worked, I'd print and frame this because it is so pretty, it reminds me of old samplers. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I'm so happy you like the picture :)<3
    And good to know your favourite colour is blue, I'll try to use this information in the future :#

Edit: and I forgot to tag you. Too late now @mothersuperior2
  • Options
    <3ZXbXnCZ.gif<3
    ♛Dear @scillakees !♛

✱I really have nothing left to say, you gifted me again, taking all you could, and all I have left is my big thank-you to you!✱

✱✱✱T-h-a-n-k-Y-o-u-D-e-a-r-S-c-i-l-l-a-k-e-e-s-!!!✱✱✱
    ✱I woke up this morning to your wonderful gift, wishing my a happy day!✱
    ✱Couldn't believe I was gifted so many things! I even completed a set!✱
    ✱I also added a few other sets to my DD list that I'm going to get!✱
    ✱All because of your amazing gifts!✱

✱You generously gifted me:✱
    1. Fantastic Fringe Curtains (Farm Fresh Folk) lovely curtains!
    2. The Archduchess (Tutor of Tudors) <3
    3. The Little Princess (Tutor of Tudors)
    4. Ruffles and Bows Swimsuit (Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection)
    5. Teddy (I Heart the 50's) nice hairstyle! Always in need of male hairstyles!
    6. Hot Rod Table (I Heart the 50's)
    7. Cloud 9 Counters (I Heart the 50's) I'm done with this set!!!
    8. They Don't Build 'Em Like They Used To End Table (Farm Fresh Folk)
    9. Rustic Kerosene Wall Lamp (Farm Fresh Folk) so close to complete this set! Yay!!! That's amazing :smiley: thank you so much!

✱Wow, this is so great!!! So happy to complete this set, and almost to complete the other ones :)
    ✱I really can't thank you enough for all that you gave me <3

✱So... Thank you again! :D
    ♥✱I wish you a beautiful and bright day, full of things and people that you love, and lots of happiness!✱♥
    pH549G4.jpg
    <3ZXbXnCZ.gif<3
    <3<3<3
    <3
  • Options
    ~Build Items~
    ~How many do I own?~

Columns: 4/8 = 50%

Stairs: 4/5 = 80%

Windows: 50/74 = 67%

Fireplaces: 9/19 = 47%

Arches: 19/28 = 67%

Doors: 28/48 = 58%

Gates: 6/12 = 50%

Fences: 10/16 = 62%

Outdoor Plants: 1/1 = 100%

There are 211 items in the Build category, I own 131 items, which means I own 62% of the Build category :D

• Options
    edited September 2015
    I woke up today to 2 gift messages! And amazingly enough, both of the items I was gifted I meant to put them on my top 5 list!!!
    It took me this long to get back here because, guess what? I just bought a new keyboard! It's not the expensive kind, but my keyboard broke yesterday completely... It just won't respond anymore :( which was extremely bummer for me... I'm very attached to my old keyboard! But I had to choose... spending the whole weekend with no keyboard, or just decide what keyboard I'm going to get. I decided to try the cheap kind. It's a microsoft keyboard, and even though it feels different than my old keyboard, it's not that bad... At least now I can finally play!! It was such a pain to play with my old keyboard since I broke it. I couldn't use cheats, couldn't delete wallpapers, and sometimes it forced my PC to shut down. And lately, it kept opening Windows Mail automatically so much I had to disconnect it because I couldn't do anything else. *sigh* at least now I can use the shift button. It feels so strange to finally being able to use shift and all the other keys, I feel like I should be memorising the keys and their actions!! I think I forget how to use them... O.o

Well, since I can finally type on my keyboard. I can finally write thank-you-notes! And I can also use exlaimation mark without the keys going weird, I don't know what to feel: happy, relieved or a bit sad for my old keyboard 0-0 But this keyboard doesn't make as much as noise as my old one which is also weird... Enough with my keyboard, on to the notes!

Edit: I think I hit 'Tab' by accident and it just posted my comment :0 It might take awhile for me to get used to this. Thank-you-notes on the next post!
  • Options
    229248abu3e9v4w9.gif
    ★Dear @frozenorangejuic !★

I'd like to thank you again for the wonderful gift you sent me!
    I plan to get Bayside Kitchen this week since it's on sale and I already own some of the items in it!
    Your gift truly helps me to acheive this goal! 'NordiChop' is a nice food processor, it will bring more variety to my game! Ehehee :)
    I'd also like to thank you again for your sympathy, you're really sweet!!

And because you were so nice to me, I'd like to brighten your day as well!
    ♥I wish you a beautiful day!♥
    ♥Or if it's night at your place, I'd like to wish you a beautiful night!♥
    ♥Only positive feelings and positive thoughts <3

4NUQ1nO.jpg
    229248abu3e9v4w9.gif
    ★Dear @MermaidInWonderlan !★

Yes, it helps a lot! :D
    Thank you so much for the nice gift! As I said in my previous post (you don't have to read it :# ) I actually meant to put this exact item on my top 5 list! I'm planning to get the Bayside set this week since it's on sale! And I'm pretty close to getting it thanks to your gift!
    'Overachieving Overhead Cabinet (Double Sided)' looks very realistic since it has some food in it on display, which I think is very nice. None of my other cabinets is like this~! Very cool! Thank you so much!

♥I wish you a wonderful day! A wonderful night!♥
    ♥Only good health and happiness to you~ <3 !♥

OyexEMX.jpg
    229248abu3e9v4w9.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I must say, it feels so good typing with an unbroken keyboard o:)

658757kawmtvywht.gif
    ♥Dear @friendsfan36 ~!♥

What more can I say? Your gift was very helpful to me today! 'Overachieving Overhead Glass Cabinet' is a lovely cabinet! I like all of the different foods poking out of the glass~! Very nice! I was very surprised to have been gifted again! What a wonderful surprise it was~ :D
    Thank you so much for gifting me this cabinet and for your will to help me out with the Bayside set!
    I really appreciate it <3 Thank you for using my top 5 list too!!

♥Therefore, I'd like to wish you a wonderful day!♥
    ♥And if it's the end of the day for you by any chance, then I'd like to wish you a wonderful Friday!♥
    ♥Please enjoy this beautiful image!♥

oa23PDF.jpg
    658757kawmtvywht.gif
    ♥Dear @Reachsims ~!♥

Welcome back to my thread! You already know it, and I already said it but I just want to say it again :p You're so generous, and sooo nice!!! Thank you so much for the warm welcome back! :D I must admit, I feel a little bad updating my top 5 for reasons I already mentioned before. I want to be able to gift back because I really appreciate all of the gifts, they're all amazing! I was so excited to get the Bayside set today!! I actually thought it would take me a long time getting it. But because there are so many sets, sometimes I'm not aware of the discounts I can get. It can be a little tricky, especially with what can be acheived using the DD. So I'm happy I checked the Bayside set on the sales page and really happy I got gifted the exact gifts I needed for it! :)

Thank you so much for the lovely gifts and for using my top 5 list~! <3
    You gifted me:
    1. Exessinator Stove
    2. EmpireLine Microwave <3
    3. Overacheiving Overhead Cabinet

All from the 'Bayside Kitchen' set! they helped me to get the set for free! And it's a wonderful set! Amazing!

♥I wish you a wonderful day, a wonderful night, a lot of happiness and good things entering your life <3
    8MrC8Y6.jpg
    658757kawmtvywht.gif
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @FoxyLovesKitty - Thank you for your lovely thank you card and comments! <3 You always do a gorgeous job with them.

I had to laugh a little when you said, "Thank you so much for the lovely gifts and for using my top 5 list~! " :3

I use the Gifting Directory for close to 100% of my shopping since that is one of the reasons I started it. (My gifting outside of the directory usually involves me inviting someone new to participate with us there.) I don't have time to follow other threads where simmers are asking for things. Plus, the Gifting Directory was specifically planned to operate in such a way that good behavior is encouraged.

I am so pleased that with some help from friends, you were able to complete the Bayside set. :)
  • Options
    Foxy, what a coincidence! I have just ordered a new keyboard! :o It's a last ditch attempt to save my laptop. If I don't have to move the laptop about (by using the new wireless keyboard) I'm hoping it won't keep turning itself off, or stop charging. Only time will tell.

Thank you for your note, and glad you are enjoying your new 'toy'. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @mothersuperior2 I hope that this new keyboard will work for you! This situation sounds so irritating!
    As for my new toy~ I was able to play yesterday and I could finally use building cheats~! Yay! :)

Edit: Oh ohh I forgot to mention, I already used your gifts in game. They look great! Follow the Power of Three challenge and you'll be able to see how they look soon :#
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    989369nkhwxrd6yq.gif

♥To all of the sponsors of the Once-A-Day Lottery: @WaterHornet , @NagyGina , @Friday027 , @KaytayRoall and @despina53 !
    ♥and of course to the one and only @Reachsims , the wonderful host of this lottery and also one of the sponsors!

I'd like to thank you all very much for this opportunity to win wonderful prizes,
    to be able to nominate and to participate in a fun game,
    and the excitement to be able to win each day a unique prize!

Thank you for your generousity,
    Thank you for your precious time,
    For your words and your pure intention!

For me you win first place every time you gift from your heart!
    And your hearts are big and broad as the sea <3

♥Thank you @KaytayRoall for sponsoring Builder Thursday! And for gifting me these wonderful items:

1. Nantucket Fence Gate (Nautical Living)
    2. Magical Faire Gate (Faire Folk Outdoors)
    3. Mystical Fence (Faire Folk Outdoors)
    4. Pow Wow Firepit
    5. Tudor Column (Tutor of Tudors)
    6. Nantucket Fence (Nautical Living)
    7. Nega-Door (Hewnsman set)
    8. Manor Stairs (Hewnsman set)
    9. Not-So-Private Study Door (Hewnsman set)

Your gifts helped me greatly with the sets that are mentioned above!
    I'm also happy to announce that I now own all of the stairs that are in the stairs category of the store :)<3

For anyone who is reading this and is interested in this lottery, it can be found here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851700/once-a-day-lottery-open-friday-winners-up/p1

♥~♥♥I wish you all an amazing weekend!♥♥~♥
    I hope you like strawberries!

0S9jZ6N.jpg
    989369nkhwxrd6yq.gif
    Post edited by FoxyLovesKitty on
  • Options
    368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg
    ❤Dear @toosoo , @Heledriel and @NagyGina !❤

Thank you so much @toosoo for celebrating your birthday with us in a most generous way!
    It was so much fun for me to be able to nominate and to see that the person whom I nominated won third place! How sweet is that!

It did not end here since dear @Heledriel decided to share her prize, her first place prize, with other simmers, included myself!
    @Heledriel I really appreciate your generousity and your kind words <3
    You decided to gift me something I really wanted and needed!
    'Surf's Up Sun & Fun Wave Station' is premium content with new animation, and because @NagyGina gifted it to me on your behalf, I'm now able to get the whole 'Surf's Up Sun & Fun Collection' for free when it comes up on the DD at #514 ! Very soon now~! :D
    That's awesome! Thank you so much!

I'd also like to thank personally @NagyGina for sponsoring so many lotteries and contests.
    Really thank you so much, you make so many people happy!

♥~~~I wish you three an awesome weekend!~~~♥
    5uJcQkz.jpg
    368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg
  • Options
    276300yo017o9prt.gif
    ♥❅Dear @ZeeGee !❅♥

You're just too sweet! So many gifts yet again! <3
    Thank you so so much for all of the wonderful gifts❣❣❣
    You gifted me from the top, and started again from the bottom, gifting me the most expensive items on the list. That's so generous of you!
    Thank you so much for the beautiful dresses and the kitchen furniture and appliances! I like them all! Especially the stove with the fruit basket picture on top of it. I think it's super unique!

You sweetly gifted me:♥
    1. Vineyard Vittles Shelf (Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining) ✿
    2. Grapes of Nectary Table Lamp (Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining) ✿
    3. Kerosene Flower Lamp (Farm Fresh Folk Set) ✿ Done with the set~!
    4. Aunt Angela's Cast Iron Cookery (Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining) ✿
    5. Night at the Opera (Ragtime in the Big Easy) ✿
    6. Debutante Ball Gown (Ragtime in the Big Easy) ✿
    7. Grapes of Nectary Stove (Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining) ✿
    8. Grapes of Nectary Dining Chair (Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining) ✿
    9. Villa Trellis End Table (Vineyard Villa Furnishings) ✿ I'm done with this set! <3

Oh my :dizzy: You helped me to complete 2 sets!
    I'm almost done with the 'Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining' as well!!!! WOW! So cool, such a great help!! It looks like I'll be able to get this set after all when it comes up on the DD. I wasn't sure about it, because it wasn't planned ahead! These are great news for me!
    ♥Thank you so much @ZeeGee !♥

Since you liked the swan, I figured you also like other animals. How about a little turtle? :)
    I wish you a beautiful Saturday <3

q1LidDh.jpg
    276300yo017o9prt.gif
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Thank you for the lovely thank you messages, friend. We are thrilled to be able to continue our lottery and it looks like we are on for a total of four weeks, so far. We couldn't do it without each other; that's for certain. Sure, I got the thing started but it's a group effort to keep it going.

I'm most grateful to our sponsors - The SimCareLine, Friday027, KaytayRoall, despina53 and WaterHornet. <3
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,372 Member
    You are very welcome. And love the turtle pic! It combines my two favorite things, water and animals. :)