Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FoxyLovesKitty's Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    467976cko9hdq4re.gif
    ♛Dear @scillakees !♛

♥Welcome back to my thread, you kind person! Your gifts are wonderful!!!
    I know it would sound weird, but I think I fell in love with the 'Haute Hip' set :p That end table you gifted me is so cool! I really like its style~!
    I think my plan is quite obvious, as you'll see below, I'm aiming for the 'June 2011 Compilation' since I already own some of it :) The 'Everyday - Hot Summer Days' set looks really nice, it's one of those sets that look really high quality I think.

♥You gifted me:♥
    1. Capitola Engraved Fireplace (June 2011 Compilation) (Contemporary Comfort Living)
    2. Faire Wheel Barrow (Faire Folk Outdoors) I have a thing with these, it looks so nice in a garden set up.
    3. Destiniy Drain Pedestal Sink (Drifter's Desire) great looking sink!
    4. Aurora Musketeer Shirt (Everyday - Hot Summer Days) Very nice top!
    5. Haute Hip End Table (Haute Hip) <3

♥I wish some of these items were real, when I have a house of my own, I'd like to style it that way~ With a beautiful fireplace just as you gifted me. But putting dreams aside, thank you so much for gifting me again! I really appreciate it <3 I'm very happy with the things I have :)

♥With the help of you and others I managed to plan ahead for more sets to get on the DD. And to be honest, my list shrank by a lot... I really should count again all of my items. But I was really surprised to see the sales page this week. I own almost all of the things on the sales page! That has to mean I own most of the store (except for venues) :o

♥Thank you so much again for all of your help!♥
    ✯I wish you a great night and a great day!✯
    ✯Happiness! Always!✯

H3xVI4a.jpg
    These flowers are so pretty!!!
    467976cko9hdq4re.gif
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You're very welcome Foxy, the flowers are as beautiful as ever, and it's a joy to visit. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    65431yc7daenr9e.gif
    695058f6ef0wecnr.gif✿Dear sweet @mothersuperior2695058f6ef0wecnr.gif

Thank you so much for always stopping by and for leaving such nice comments! <3
    I'm so glad to be given this opportunity to thank you and show you more beautiful pictures of beautiful flowers ✿ :)
    You're such a nice person and I enjoy reading your posts <3

I want to thank you for your generosity, I love your gift!
    ☼'Dresser of Sentiment'☼ is also a part of the 'Drifter's Desire' set. It's a very colourful piece, very unique, and also stylish. It got nice round carves which I like in wooden furniture. It's a great clutter item!

♥So thank you, I really appreciate you and I want to show it~So here are some pictures!♥
    695058f6ef0wecnr.gif♥Have a wonderful weekend!♥
    695058f6ef0wecnr.gif
    UFWc8F5.jpg
    <3<3<3
    hEZjPYh.jpg
    <3<3<3
    2SiUt77.jpg
    <3<3<3
    65431yc7daenr9e.gif
    695058f6ef0wecnr.gif✿Dear kind @Reachsims695058f6ef0wecnr.gif

This is my second time winning on 'Builder Thursday' in your awesome lottery. My prize was 500sp, yet you gifted me more than that, taking out my entire wish list, or as you call it "deathlisted." Even after all that, you still offered to gift more to a friend. But I feel bad asking. @Reachsims , you're incredibly generous person. I really wish you the best of the best, and that your mother will get better soon. I know it can be really tough to have your parent fall ill.

I feel really lucky to be showered with gifts by you, that I feel that no words can express my gratitude to all the things you do for me and for others on the forum. You make so many people happy each day :)

With your gifts, I got the 'Storybook Living Room Set' that is on sale this week! :smiley: Now I only need a couple of items maybe for the full Storybook set and then I'll definitely get the 'Make a Wish Compilation' for free when it comes up on the DD! Thank you so much!

♥This is the complete list of your gifts to me:♥
    1. Storybook Column (Storybook Living Room Set)
    2. Romantique Floor Mirror (Storybook Living Room Set)
    3. Mother Russia Fence (Mother Russia)
    4. Mother Russia Striped Gate (Mother Russia)
    5. Magique Arch (Storybook Living Room Set) COMPLETED.
    6. Melanie High Waist Skirt (Everyday - Hot Summer Days)
    7. Way-out and Wild (Boho Men Collection) (October 2011 Compilation) Almost completed!!!
    8. Lovely Wall Mirror (Haute Hip) Love love love this mirror! <3
    9. Haute Hip Window Collection V.2 (Haute Hip) Almost completed too!

Big big thank you! So happy about everything you gave me. The gate and the fence from 'Mother Russia' are my first items in this set as well :) I wonder what kind of a house they'd fit in~ Certainly a castle or a mansion!

♥I'm thanking you again for the gifts!♥
    ♥I want to let you know that each is appreciated! Greatly!♥
    ♥You're a wonderful person, therefore I want that only wonderful things will happen to you!♥
    ♥I wish you best of luck in everything you do and wish to accomplish <3
    ♥I hope that after going to your mother's house, you'll come back to us with good news!♥
    sbIO6tM.jpg
    <3<3<3
    65431yc7daenr9e.gif
  • Options
    The flowers are all wonderful, but the fuschias are amazing. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Thank you so very much @FoxyLovesKitty! Unless there is a miracle, my mom is not expected to recover but I appreciate any prayers for our family as we adjust to this new reality. I'm sorry to post such a sad subject on a thread of such beauty but life, like these gorgeous flowers, has its own seasons. One day, we see something in all of its glory, in full bloom and another day, that blossom is history. Life is good and we must cherish it even though it does sometimes throw us some curve balls.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    What is it that they say in the Sims, about a life well-lived? Not meaning to make less of the difficult times you are facing Reach, just thinking out loud. <3

Forgot to tag: @Reachsims.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 Hey there! I'm glad you like them! <3

@Reachsims In that case, I wish you will be able to adjust to this new reality as quick and as smooth as possible.

Please, don't be sorry. Sometimes, it is essential for us to embrace sadness, as it is a part of life.
    We grow to be something greater from it, so I believe. I will not deny sadness, and I won't run from it.
    So that's what I think, you're right, life is good. It was made with love and care :)
    The cycle of life might seem vicious at times, but it's going to be okay, no matter the outcome.

Wishing you the best! <3
  • Options
    How kind you are Foxy. <3

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    Thank you so very much @FoxyLovesKitty! Unless there is a miracle, my mom is not expected to recover but I appreciate any prayers for our family as we adjust to this new reality. I'm sorry to post such a sad subject on a thread of such beauty but life, like these gorgeous flowers, has its own seasons. One day, we see something in all of its glory, in full bloom and another day, that blossom is history. Life is good and we must cherish it even though it does sometimes throw us some curve balls.

My thoughts and prayers are with you! Big hugs!
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry for my absence. I'm always here reading on the forum, just... sometimes I don't feel like writing anything :)
    But look, isn't this dress lovely? I really like it~
    Screenshot_4085.jpg
  • Options
    727097kjhd9gidla.gif
    ~✿Dear @Karendrae & @TnT_Terry !✿~

Thank you so much @Karendrae for hosting your lovely contest, the idea is very original and fun! I really liked it <3
    I'm really happy I won third place, the prizes are very generous and wonderful. I can't wait to see your drawing of my sim Zhan :smiley:
    If anyone is reading this other than us and wondering what contest I'm talking about, it can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/854119/let-me-digitally-paint-your-sim/p1 :)

Not only I won a portrait of my sim, I also won simpoints! I'd like to thank you for this special prize as well <3 I was able to get the 'Storybook Bedroom Set' with your gifts @karendrae !

✿You gifted me:✿
    1. Wide Romantique Wall Mirror (Storybook Bedroom)
    2. Romantique Overstuffed Armchair (Storybook Bedroom)
    3. Romantique Double Bed (Storybook Bedroom) Done!
    4. Rugged and Free (Boho Vintage Men's Collection) Got the rest of the set for free with this~ <3

As you can see, I completed 2 sets with your gifts, thank you so much! Super helpful!
    I'd also like to thank you for the opportunity to share my prize with another simmer! You allowed me to gift someone else in a way I wouldn't be able to gift otherwise. Thank you!

569748aw0ne7m9mv.gif

Dear ♛ @TnT_Terry thank you so much for supporting @Karendrae and sponsoring her contest! That's really generous of you! I asked to be gifted 'The Gilded Window' for the 'Steampunk' set, and you gifted me it, and much more! Wow! Thank you so much for your generosity!

✿You gifted me:✿
    1. The Gilded Window (Steampunk) Done with the set~!
    2. Fortune's Fate Wall Sign (Drifter's Desire)
    3. Around Town Shoes (Jazz Age Wear)
    4. Haute Hip Wall Light (Haute Hip)
    5. Tears of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Awning (Drifter's Desire)
    6. Kady Shorts with Button Accents (Everyday - Hot Summer Days)
    7. Haute Hip Wall Tree Light (Haute Hip) I'm done with this set too! :smiley:

Your gifts really helped me with multiple sets~ <3 Thank you so much for all of the bonuses!!! I'm going to grab the 'Steampunk' set now. It's on the DD at this very moment~! :) Thank you so much for making it possible.

❤Thank you again, you two!❤
    ❤I really appreciate what you did for me <3
    ❤I wish you a wonderful weekend!❤

RHP2VV9.jpg
    727097kjhd9gidla.gif
  • Options
    1631991fhsp0rz24m.gif
    ♥~♥Dear @ohmyglobguys !♥~♥

Of course I didn't forget about you~ <3 I really enjoy sharing a prize, even if it's just a little :)
    You're super generous and I just thought about you!

I'd like to thank you so much for the nice gift you sent me too!
    The ✯'Cat's Meow Coat'✯ is a really nice piece of clothing! It helps me a lot with 'The Jazz Age Wear' set which I'm planning on getting on the DD~
    It's not coming up soon (it's no.750), but I'm already done with this set thanks to very generous simmers including yourself!
    So thank you again!

♥I wish you a nice Saturday!♥
    ♥Lots of nice surprises~♥

kVJs7Pb.jpg
    1631991fhsp0rz24m.gif
  • Options
    123919nqbdnpq35j.gif
    <3 ✿✿✿Dear dear @charlotteprice !!!✿✿✿ <3

W-e-l-c-o-m-e---b-a-c-k---t-o---t-h-e---f-o-r-u-m-s!!
    *throws chocolate confetti*
    I'm so happy to see that you're doing okay, I admit I was a little worried about you because you weren't coming back.
    Now I can finally throw chocolate at you as much as I please :smiley:

I know it took some time for me to get to this thank-you note, but I'd really like to thank you properly!
    You really surprised me with all of the gifts!!! :o You didn't clear my wish list once but twice already! I haven't the time to add more items, because you did it again!! Wow! Thank you so so much, you've always helped me, and because of your gifts I completed:
    not one...
    not two...
    not three...
    not four... :D
    not five... :p
    but six sets!

How could this be~? Why, you tell me! Well, I'm pretty covered for the current Daily Deal rotation now~ I completed all the sets I needed, and the ones I'm going to get... Yes, I'm going to get them for free! Wow, that's almost unbelieveable. To think I got all of these sets... It's a pretty long list (really long. I have this huge chart with them all).

1006246r5pmss5tce.gif
    Now, allow me to show you the details, and how much you helped me!

♥This is the complete list of your gifts to me:♥
    1. Overhead Shoppe Cabinet (Double-Sided) (Full Storybook Set) Done! -> (Make a Wish Compilation) DOUBLE DONE!!!
    2. Flapper Dress (The Jazz Age Wear)
    3. Not that Chilly V-Neck with Scarf (Everyday - Hot Summer Days)
    4. Choo Choo Pajamas (Luxe Kidswear)
    5. Tank Top Pajamas (Luxe Kidswear)
    6. Classic Nightshirt (Luxe Kidswear) Done with this set! ~and I agree, all those pajamas are really cute!
    7. Lazy Angler's Loveseat (Nautical Living) Done with this one too!
    8. Chorus Girl Curl (The Jazz Age Wear) Done!!!
    9. The Brigitte (Everyday - Hot Summer Days)
    10. Faire Folk Bird House (Faire Folk Outdoors)
    11. Faire Vine Wall Sculpture (Faire Folk Outdoors) I'm waiting for this set to go on sale again, I'm nearly done with it~
    12. Fresh Prince of Riverview (Everyday - Hot Summer Days) Yep, done with this set too!

What can I say? Just wow :D I might just start working on the sets on the next DD rotation.
    Or I might look around for new sets to work on. I already have one set in mind :)

Thank you so much for your generosity! I appreciate it so much <3

✿I hope that your husband will get better soon and that everything will be okay for him.✿
    ✿Health is really important, so I wish you always good health for you and your family!✿
    ✿And of course, awesome weekend~ :)

KFJ1o61.jpg
    123919nqbdnpq35j.gif
  • Options
    You are very welcome! You are just awesome! Love your thread here. When I am feeling down and don't have time to sign on and check everything out, I admit I sneak in to check your pics, and this thread ALWAYS brings a smile to my face.

Thank you for my many smiles!

*hugs*
  • Options
    @charlotteprice you're so sweet, thank you so much for all of the nice words. It really warms my heart <3
  • Options
    Lovely to see you @charlotteprice and lovely to be here @FoxyLovesKitty B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    704207kby09mvri2.gif
    ♪To all of the amazing people who sponsor, help and host the great thread "Once-A-Day Lottery"!♫
    @Reachsims@friday027@KaytayRoall@NagyGina
    @WaterHornet@despina53@SjappielovePaul@Ceea@Bubbles_19

☼~I want to say thank you in the most special way,~☼
    ☼~But at the end of the day, a thank-you is just a thank-you, what can I say?~☼
    ☼~My gratitude goes beyond words, it's not something I can simply express,~☼
    ☼~Seeing all the simmers enjoying your lottery, receiving thankfully, and gifting generously,~☼
    ☼~Makes me think about the most brighter side of humanity <3~☼
    ☼~You make my heart fill with joy, knowing there's always hope, even in the most darkest places,~☼
    ☼~There will always be a match for us to lit. I know it has to be there!~☼
    ☼~Because you showed me by gifting and gifting and not asking anything in return,~☼
    ☼~A simple thank-you shall suffice! But I want to give you more!~☼

♥Please take care of yourselves,♥
    ♥I wish you beautiful lives,♥
    ♥Wisdom, happiness and understanding <3

♪And of course, thank-you, thank-you and...♫
    ♪Thank you!♫

882411ywi89kthyx.gif
    A special thank you to a special sponsor,
    Dear @Bubbles_19 ,
    Thank you so much for sponsoring "Premium Saturday" and for gifting me the 'Uber-Sani Sim Toilet'!
    I love my prize! I wanted it forever and now I finally have it~!
    I'd also like to thank you for the nice thought of gifting me more!
    I really appreciate your generosity <3

♥Thank you♥
    704207kby09mvri2.gif
    rQtLg.jpg
    704207kby09mvri2.gif
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    Aww that's so incredibly sweet Foxy <3
  • Options
    1055571zjb59rbch9.gif
    :star:<3:star:~ Dear @charlotteprice ~:star:<3:star:

904053b1haqyxguw.gif

I think that you just broke a new record... I just don't know what to say :blush:
    Wow! Wow wow wow...!
    *inhales*

835196udx6w11a1v.gifI saw your mountain of gifts yesterday, and going through each item, I already updated my chart and figured I should add the next items to my wish list accordingly. I did not imagine, you'd be back the next day and gift me all of those items. I was so shocked when I checked the Sims 3 store today. I was greeted by 14 gift messages, excluding yesterday's messages (that were 12!!!)
    OH MY GOD. CHARLOTTE. That's 26 gifts! :o:o:o
    So many, so many!
    I'm just sitting here, looking at my cleared list. I never delete the items right away, not until I thank properly the person who gifted me.
    I'm so amazed by this. Being gifted so many things, I feel so grateful, I wish I could help you as much as you help me. Just thank you so much. For all of them.

I want to explain my chart to you. I have this chart for items (usually sets) that I'm planning to get using the DD. This chart already has most of the items show as "free". Only three sets are left for me to complete so far on this chart. That's just huge... I can't believe I came this far. As I've already stated before, I think it was a few weeks ago, I'm pretty close to owning all of the things I wanted! That's a lot.

Remember the dining table and chair you gifted me 2 months ago? Well, I doubt you remember them exactly, but with your help, and also the help of jbsquared2000, mothersuperior2 , scillakees and NagyGina (if I remember right. It was sometime ago, so I apologise if I forgot someone) I managed to get the whole 'Sleep, Surf & Sand' set :) As I thought, it looks awesome in game. I love it so much. I wish I had a set like this in real life. This is how it looks in my game:

Screenshot_4107.jpg

My sims are being spoiled and they really enjoy all of the gifts :)

Now I'm just afraid going over my -double- cleared wish list. Ehehe, but I have to!
    But before I do so, I just want to say that I found your messages quite funny, claiming all of these items are from my top 5 list!! Yeah right!

1055571zjb59rbch9.gif
    ✿You generously gifted me, twice!✿
    (due to its size, I decided to leave it aligned to the left)

1. Stelevision Model V1 (Steampunk)✯ I needed this one for the 'Steampunk' set that was on sale at the time. With your gift, I needed only 5 points to complete it and I got it before the sale was over! :smiley:
    2. Morning Star Door (Waning Moon)
    3. Modern Door Arch (Collectionne Stancke)✯ This one is the last arch I need in the arches category of the store. The rest of the arches I will get for free on the DD. Which means, I'm pretty close to own all of the arches in the store!!
    4. Woven Blanket Chair (Waning Moon)✯ Nice chair :smiley:
    5. Dream Snare (Waning Moon)✯ I've been eyeing this one for months. Thank you!
    6. Corn Stew Pot (Waning Moon)
    7. Asymmetrical Plant Frame (One With Nature)
    8. Cordial Chiffon Dress (May 2011 Compilation)-> (Everyday Casual Chic)
    9. Curt's Jacket (May 2011 Compilation)-> (Everyday Casual Chic)
    10. Can't Care Hair (May 2011 Compilation)-> (Everyday Casual Chic)
    11. Timberland Vanity (One With Nature)✯This is one of the objects I really love in the store. It just looks so nice!
    12. Darling Day Dress (Mother Russia)
    13. Great Lakes Earthenware Pot (Waning Moon)
    14. The Black 🐸🐸🐸🐸's Song (Waning Moon)
    15. Winding Path Lounge Chair (Waning Moon)✯ I really like lounge chairs, they look so cool.
    16. Wigwam Dresser (Waning Moon)
    17. Tented Bochka Roof Topper (Mother Russia)✯ I can't wait to use these in a rich sim's house, to make it look like a palace~
    18. Timberland Dresser (One With Nature)✯ Beautiful dresser, just like the vanity. Though I like the vanity more~
    19. Zia Window (Waning Moon)
    20. Braided Bun (May 2011 Compilation)-> (Everyday Casual Chic)✯ Thanks to your gifts, I only need 15 points now to complete the May 2011 Compilation! I'll be ad hunting everyday~ :)
    21. Branch Lighting (One With Nature)✯I like it, it looks so unique :)
    22. Tented Bochka Tower (Mother Russia)
    23. Mermaid Sarong (Boho Vintage Women's Collection) -> (September 2011 Compilation)✯ Very pretty outfit!
    24. Boho Slip (Boho Vintage Women's Collection) -> (September 2011 Compilation)
    25. Little Anne (Boho Vintage Women's Collection) -> (September 2011 Compilation)
    26. Becoming Blazer and V-Neck (Mother Russia)

Thank you so much, @charlotteprice for each one of these wonderful gifts. I still can't believe I'm writing this, this list is so long!!! I'm feeling :dizzy: only looking at it!
    Your gifts help me a lot to complete the sets that were mentioned! Really helpful!
    As for 'One With Nature', it's not a part of sets that come up on the DD, but it shows up on the sales page quite often. So I'll be waiting for this one :)

And, @charlotteprice , even though you're going through a lot of difficult stuff in real life, you're still coming here nonetheless and gifting other simmers. You're really kind. Your efforts and kindess are very much appreciated! I hope you'll find some time for yourself too, to play and do other things you enjoy doing. Please take care! I wish you again good health, for you and your husband, as it is the highest priority at the moment :star:

You seem like a positive person to me,
    Please always stay positive 443112qznln8fnnl.gif
    <3 Wishing you an awesome day and night <3
    1055571zjb59rbch9.gif
    7KomJ.jpg
    1055571zjb59rbch9.gif
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    The Chocolate Princess has been here too then. :# Are you done with the store then or do you just need to fill back up?
  • Options
    Awww, you are very welcome! I love the pic, so peaceful and calm <3

yr009.gif
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    The Chocolate Princess has been here too then. :# Are you done with the store then or do you just need to fill back up?

Ahaha yep!
    And not done yet~ But I'm close to be done :)
    I want to own all of the building items - almost done.
    The sets I'm working on/want are only few.
    The rest of the things are some venues and dragon valley.

Pretty close, eh? :)
  • Options
    Sounds great Foxy. Not long now :) Charlotte, why is it I always see cats bopping along wearing headphones? Do they appreciate music more? Or have the dogs eaten the 'phones? :D

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 Yeah, I actually went over all of the sets in the store, and I made a list of the sets I wanted that don't show up on the DD/compilation. They're about six (I own some of them already). I added another set to my DD chart, I think it would be the last one :) I hope they will show up on the sales page with a nice discount~
    Today's thank-you note goes to...

The lovely @scillakees ! <3
    810858kmywd3riot.gif
    ★✿★✿Dear @scillakees !✿★✿★

♥Thank you so much for the awesome gifts!♥
    ♥Yesterday, my wish list was actually under construction, as I explained above. I made a list of the sets I'd like to have, and based on that I started building a new wish list :)
    ♥You gifted me all of the items that were on that wish list, and I'd like to thank you very much for that! You're too kind <3
    ♥Two items I'm really excited about are the "Lovely Leaf Chair" and "Mother Russia Double Window". The leaf chair looks so good to me, definitely one of my favourite items in the store :) The window from the 'Mother Russia' set looks so perfect for a dream house of a rich sim. I can't wait to make my sim Conrad super rich :) I'll be using these windows for his house for sure. It's going to be a big mansion for all of his kids. Although some of them, might need to move out at some point~♥

✿You kindly gifted me:✿
    1. Mother Russia Double Window ★ (Mother Russia)
    2. Lovely Leaf Chair ★ (One With Nature)
    3. Quilted Vest ★ (One With Nature)
    4. Timberland Coffee Table ★ (One With Nature) <3

♥Thank you so much, your gifts help me a lot with these two sets!

♥Since I figure you like dogs~ I'd like to thank-you with the help of this little puppy :)
    He's super eager to help me thank-you... at the count of three, we'll both say big big thank-you!
    3!

1139346xrecmhsb28.jpg

Hehe, thank you so much :)

✿I hope you're having a nice day today,✿
    ✿I wish you a wonderful week!✿
    ✿As wonderful as the picture below!✿

810858kmywd3riot.gif
    bzvtOHe.jpg
    810858kmywd3riot.gif