Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FoxyLovesKitty's Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Happy Halloween Foxy! Loving the pics <3

Thank you, Charlotte! <3
    I hope you're doing good!
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    HowtoMakeaCandyCakeforHalloween_zps8cdfe3cb.jpg
    I was in a sharing mood, LOL
  • Options
    @charlotteprice Oh my, thank you for all of the sweets!

This little skeleton is so happy about them~ He's dancing :)skeleton-animated-1.gif
    And some candy for you too~~~ <3
    graphics-candy-222570.jpggraphics-candy-765151.jpggraphics-candy-584757.jpg

• Options
    LOL, love it! The dancing skeleton is spot on :o So good to see so many sharing their virtual candies >:)

Next will be Thanksgiving Buffets? Then Xmas gifts? LOL

*notes the fact I only share at Halloween*
  • Options
    Ahaha, yep! :# Except some virtual gifting this year and the next, for sure!!
    graphics-candy-467251.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Now a dancing sucker, LOL You must be in a dancing mood!

*starts dancing with Foxy*skeleton-dancing-animation.gif
    Post edited by FairyGodMother on
  • Options
    As long as it's virtual, I can dance! :smiley:

Those skeletons are supposed to be creepy, but they're actually cool~ :3
  • Options
    So I might have gotten a job. I don't know how well it's going to work for me, but I will try it. I will know for sure next week. I pray it's going to be okay! And if it is, I'm going to make my own lottery on December <3 I can't wait!!! I wasn't able to gift up to this point. I did gift very small gifts, but this time, I'll finally be able to gift big :'( And of course, I will be waiting for Origin's discounts. Hopefully, it would be similar to last year. Last year I got Sims Medieval, this year I hope they'll put Dragon Valley on sale. This is so exciting for me!

Thank-you notes will be posted later today :*<3
  • Options
    506760ww8mph1zdb.gif
    :star: Dear and generous @wittanthony1 ,
    @Reachsims , @Ceea , @Taw3001 ,
    @TnT_Terry , @Jaceigh , @KittyKat8103 ,
    @Franny & @Tahera :star:

Thank you so much for sponsoring the great :cookie:Halloween Lotto :cookie: (http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/858385/halloween-lotto-closed-winners-announced/p1)! @wittanthony1 , thank you so much for coming up with this beautiful idea and hosting this lotto. A lottery each hour is quite amazing, and all of the participants were happy to win something, even if their name didn't actually show up in any of the lotteries. I want to thank each of you, sponsors! You're all amazing! I had a lot of fun participating, even though I hesitated at the beginning <3

I won a great prize of 900 simpoints, and because you allowed sharing prizes @wittanthony1 , you made me so happy :)
    You gifted me every item I requested, thank you so much! Your gifts help me a lot with these specific sets, as explained below!

♥~You kindly gifted me~♥
    1. Hak 2 Skool Arcade Machine (Back 2 Skool) ♥ <3I own all of the arcade machines in the store now! Yay!!! I'll be sure to include them all in my future arcade~
    2. Warbling Wind Chimes (Quaint Cottage Collection) ♥ A premium item :) Awesome!
    3. Fickle Fortune's Window (Drifter's Desire) ♥
    4. Reflection of the Soul Mirror (Drifter's Desire) ♥
    5. Heard of Fire Pit (Drifter's Desire) ♥
    6. Wandering Dreams Double Bed (Drifter's Desire) ♥
    7. Gretel's Revenge Stove (Drifter's Desire) ♥ Completed! Finally I'm done with this set!

Awesome gifts, and I also completed a set <3 Thank you so much @wittanthony1 :)

I'd like to wish you, and all of the other sponsors of this lottery, a great day! A great night!
    Thank you! Please enjoy these beautiful flowers <3

506760ww8mph1zdb.gif
    WmDAkSh.jpg?1
    506760ww8mph1zdb.gif
  • Options
    2080306xk2odcguqy.gif
    ♫~Dear & sweet @charlotteprice ~♪

You gifted me once again, Charlotte. You're so sweet. Thank you so much for all of the lovely gifts and nice messages!
    My wish list is cleared once again, and even though I have a very small list of things I want. For now, I don't know what to put on it :D I just need to wait for them to go on sale so I can see how much points I am missing, and I already know I don't miss much! I have a decent discount on all of them! On the Daily Deal list there is only one set I'm still working on, and it's the 'Romanza Bridal Party', but it's so far away right now~ I already have a decent discount on it too! So... I'd really like to thank you!

Charlotte, you helped me so so much! I will never forget all of your help and your kindness.
    You're also such a nice person and I love when you're around :)

<3 ♥~You gifted me~♥ <3
    1. Floral Summer (Boho Vintage Women's Collection) ✿ I'm done with this set :)
    2. Labyrinth Twists (Romanza Bridal Party) ✿ Very nice hairstyle, it will be great for formal wear.
    3. Hitting on all Sixes Chair (Jazz Age Living) ✿
    4. Hitting on all Sixes Sofa (Jazz Age Living) ✿
    5. Ritzy Taste Coffee Table (Jazz Age Living) ✿
    6. High Style Wall Light (Jazz Age Living) ✿ I really like this light~

All of these gifts for 'Jazz Age Living' really increase the discount, and now I only need 30sp to complete the rest of it.
    That's awesome!! Thank you so much <3
    Now I'm only left with a few venues to wish for. I can't believe I've come this far!

So of course, it's picture time! And yours shall be a beautiful pink lotus!
    Wishing you love and happiness <3
    2080306xk2odcguqy.gif
    un6HsCH.jpg
    2080306xk2odcguqy.gif
  • Options
    Congrats and I hope you get and like your new job! All you can do is try it <3

LTKk69B5c.jpeg

• Options
    You are welcome, I so love helping you get closer to OTS <3 And I also absolutely love all your pics you post <3

*hugs*
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Hello Foxy, just been admiring all the lovely pictures, and your colourful notes. It's a pleasure to visit. I hope you will keep the thread going, just change the name, and add a picture now and then, even after you Own The Store! o:)

I am healing well after my (minor) day surgery, and thank you for your concern. Good luck with the job stuff! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 That's a great idea! I'll need to think about a name and special stuff to post :) (although I don't plan on owning the store~ owning most of it is enough ahaha! :D )

And that's why you disappeared!! I'm so glad you're okay now! I wish you quick recovery and lots of health <3
    2553670jhzkf0f0se.gif

Tomorrow I'll find out what's up with this new job. I hope it will be okay :)
  • Options
    989378of2cbo9hu6.gif
    ~ Dear @mothersuperior2 ~

Thank you so much for the lovely background! It looks really cool!!! And of course I had to use it right away :smiley:
    Ehehe I was nervous to see a gift message since I don't have anything on my wish list. I was afraid someone gifted me something I already own, but nope! Now we have matching backgrounds :)<3

I saw your post about you and your aunt. I'm glad to hear you're both doing well and I wish you both get better soon!
    Wishing you beautiful day, beautiful night & good health!
    ✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿
    LYq6FzD.jpg
    ✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿
  • Options
    Thanks for both 'notes' Foxy. I especially like the blue one, but expect that's why you chose it. B) Good luck with the job. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Alright so... Yesterday I got the 'Boho Vintage Women's Collection' on the DD for free. Thank you so much to all of the nice people who helped me. The next set I will get on the DD is very far away. I think almost a month away. So in the meantime, I thought that I'll do something with this thread as @mothersuperior2 suggested. Today, while I was walking on the street, I passed by beautiful artificial ponds and inside them there were beautiful water flowers! So I took a few pictures. I figured, why not post pictures of nature that I take by myself. Well, I don't have an advanced camera, but my phone takes nice pictures :)

First photo! I call it "Beautiful Flower" :smile::p:#
    I wish you all a beautiful day! Have a nice and relaxing weekend with no stress what so ever.

This beautiful purple flower wants to thank you for your attention to detail and to the beauty of this world <3

IMG_0348.jpg
  • Options
    Oh what a lovely idea! Who would have thought that @mothersuperior2 would come up with that idea >:)

Love the pic, the flower is just Awesome! I don't see any beautiful flowers, working and driving at night time takes all the beauty away. I am missing so much :'(

What is up with you having only one item on your WL? A frog lifting weights at that :o:D

• Options
    762690g44hzgjykp.gifWow @charlotteprice ! ♥

Thank you so much for the 'Faire Frog Fountain'! Try to say that fast a few times, I couldn't :D
    I just added it to my wishlist for the 'Faire Folk Outdoors' set, since I'm going to get it this week. It's on sale. Hehe. I already own most of it. I'm just missing a few points.

I've been building for a few days a new Chinese house for my sims Joel and Zhan Su. I'm going to use beautiful garden items for their new garden :) It's so expensive. I'm not sure how they'll be able to afford it though :D

Love the pic, the flower is just Awesome! I don't see any beautiful flowers, working and driving at night time takes all the beauty away. I am missing so much :'(

Ohh :( That's definitely one disadvantage of using car for transportation. But there's also a bright side to all of this and that is these flowers don't go anywhere. You can always come to see them :)

And as a thank you, I will post another picture of the beautiful water flowers!
    This one was semi closed, but look, you can see its yellow center better~ :smile:

IMG_0351.jpg
  • Options
    Foxy, great photos, and @charlotteprice, you know I have wonderful ideas! Just lacking in the energy to carry them out ... :#

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 ✿! There will be more to come in the future!
    This is the season when a lot of flowers bloom here because of all of the rain ☂ :)
  • Options
    We have rain all year! :o Actually, even though the weather has definitely become more wintery, there are still summer geraniums trying to flower in my garden, in the UK. Whereabouts in the world are you?

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    We have rain all year! :o Actually, even though the weather has definitely become more wintery, there are still summer geraniums trying to flower in my garden, in the UK. Whereabouts in the world are you?

Thankfully, we don't have rain all year around, but the summer is too hot for me. I live in the Middle East, Israel. I've been to London a few years ago during the summer. It didn't stop raining, I was quite surprised it rained in the summer, and it was cold too! But it was actually good for me, since I dislike hot weather (most of the time, not always). Lately, every winter we've had crazy weather. Last year it almost snowed. Maybe this year I'll be able to see some snow :)
  • Options
    Hello Foxy, didn't see your tag, just called in to look at pretty pictures, and found a msg for me! Talking of weather ... it's raining right now, and has been for about 4 days. We had Storm Barney (didn't know it had a name until it was all over!) which blew down a tree near our garden path. Not one of our trees. I didn't hear it crash to the floor, but it was a fairly small tree, so perhaps it just gracefully fainted?

Hope you don't mind me inviting @sarah23474 to your thread to admire your artistry? Too good not to share! :)

Very hot weather is not good for me, so I don't think I would last long where you are ... If you have Seasons you will just have to enjoy snow with the Sims. We had only one proper fall of snow last year, and it didn't stay around for very long - the rain made sure of that! B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals