Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FoxyLovesKitty's Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Story time with Foxy! :)

Foxy: *asks for 2 items as a prize of a contest*

@LadyEmillye : "Enjoy your gifts Foxy!"

Foxy: Yay! *goes to the Sims 3 Store*

Store: *wish list went kaput*

Foxy: :o

End of story! o:)

I hope you enjoyed the story, okay bye now!

Just kidding :p

YOU GUYS!!! HOW DID YOU DO THIS IN A MATTER OF AN HOUR YOU ALL GIFTED ME AT THE SAME TIME 0-0

And now more quietly: I'll tell you the truth... the truth is that you're all awesome! I guess you all thought about me at the same time? Thank you so much for considering to gift me and for actually gifting me!!! Wow! I have no wish list :dizzy:

Watch out! Thank-You-Notes down below! <3 (in chronological order as usual)

699992sy4vdymk9b.gif
    ✯~ Dear @shayleajay ~✯

Hey! Welcome to my Thank You Thread!
    I'd like to thank you so much for the nice gift you sent me the other day!!!
    ✫ 'Celestial Serenity Lamp' ✫is a really interesting lamp! It's also just what I needed for the 'Morocco Mystique' set! I'll be able to get it for 5sp now, I just need to get one ad in order to get the full set! :) So yay!
    Unfortunately, if you also left me a message when you sent the gift, it was lost since you can only get 10 gift messages at a time :/ so if you'd like, you're welcome to share it again here if it was important!

♥Thank you again <3
    ♥I wish you a beautiful Sunday!♥

VhE1C9L.jpg
    699992sy4vdymk9b.gif
    ✯~ Dear @NESChic ~✯

Oh my! :smiley: Thank you so much for all of the gifts!!! And of course, for using my top 5 list!!
    Just like @shayleajay , your gift messages were lost as well! I'm sorry! But you can share it here again if you'd like!
    Because of your gifts, I will be able to get the 'Hewnsman Living Room Set' for free when it comes up on the DD! That's great, and extremely helpful for me since I don't own any points right now :smiley: Later on, I will be able to get the full Hewnsman set! So your gifts help me in the long run~ I also used your fourth gift for the World Inspiration Compilation, I got this compilation for free! :)

You kindly gifted me:
    1. Light Box - Wide ✔ (Hewnsman Living Room)
    2. Cornucopia ✔ (Hewnsman Living Room)
    3. Variegated Ceramic Vase ✔ (Hewnsman Living Room) I really like this one~!
    4. Safari Living: Bright Beak Wall Light ✔ (for the World Inspiration Compilation)

♥Awesome gifts! Thank you so much!♥
    ♥I wish you a happy Sunday~!♥

bdGQ9h7.jpg
    699992sy4vdymk9b.gif
    ✯~ Dear @LadyEmillye ~✯

Thank you for hosting your nice contests with very original ideas! Each of them is very unique! I had fun participating in your Property Flip contest! (which can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845558/property-flip-winners-announced-please-stop-by-to-pick-up-your-prizes/p1 ) It seems to me that everyone had a great time making over the pre-made houses in Sunset Valley! It's also nice that everyone ended up winning~! My prize was 125sp, yet you gifted me an item of higher value since the item I asked for was missing ( @NESChic already gifted me this item. Seriously, you all gifted me at the same time!! :D ) from my wish list. Thank you so much for your kindness!

I asked for ✫ 'Vineyard Rustica Island Counter' ✫ and you indeeded gifted it to me! Now I'm done with 'Mediterrianean Villa Kitchen/Dining'~! Just in time for the DD! You decided to gift me ✫ 'The Inside-Outfit' ✫ instead of the item that was missing! This is a great help for me as I plan to get the 'Everyday Teens Collection' as well!

You can expect to see me in your The Power of Three challenge soon! ;) Another great contest of yours! So see you!

♥I wish you an amazing Sunday~!♥
    wZRJT2Z.jpg
    699992sy4vdymk9b.gif
    ✯~ Dear GENEROUS @scillakees ~✯

No words to describe how I feel for such a generous person who keeps coming back to my wish list with the same message over and over again! I'm just amazed and will forever thank you for the things you do for me @scillakees ! You gave the last blow to my wish list, and there it crumbled, leaving me with absolutely nothing! I need to make a new wish list now!

I have to say it! It's big! It's huge! It's heavy!
    1058164oc4qfh4cca.gif
    For The Things You Do!

Especially thank you for gifting me all of the 'Tutor of Tudors' items, I will be getting the whole set soon! :)
    I really like this set, and I want to use it in my castle~ I also love medieval items!

You gifted me:
    1. Heirloom Coffee Table ✔ (Tutor of Tudors)
    2. Desert Dynasty Coffee Table ✔ (Morocco Mystique) 5 simpoints to go for the whole set. I will be hunting for ads :D
    3. Safari Living: Serengeti Coffee Table ✔ (World Inspirations Compilation) Got the compilation for free!
    4. All the Things Skirt Set ✔ (Everyday Teens Collection)
    5. Lacy Days Skirt and Stockings ✔ (Everyday Teens Collection) Very close to be done with this set!
    6. Fair Maiden ✔ (Tutor of Tudors)
    7. King's Finest Robes ✔ (Tutor of Tudors)

♥I also want to wish you a great Sunday!♥
    ♥I wish your Sunday would feel as lively and as happy as this:♥

4CzBgpR.jpg
    699992sy4vdymk9b.gif

Thank you everyone!!!
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    LOL, now that's a nice surprise. Enjoy all of your gifts!
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Sorry for blocking out the other messages. :s
  • Options
    137154dp1b50auo7.gif
    ❤Dear @Karendrae !❤

I'm sorry I disappeared for a couple of days.
    Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! So nice of you! <3
    Please rest assured, you're making a lot of simmers happy by willing to share your talent with us! I took a peek of your gallery, you do beautiful drawings!!!

You gifted ★'Lock and Key Painting'★ which is a beautiful item, I like it too! I like the golden frame, it's very unique. It also helps me with 'Through the Spy Glass' set! Double yay!
    You also gifted me ★'Little Firecracker by Little Dynamite'★, very nice outfit :) This one is going to help me too, to get the whole set 'Street Couture - Kids and Teens' which I really like for its Victorian-Lolita style. Thank you so much!
    Oh, and thank you for using my top 5 list! I needed these items urgently for the DD, it's a great help <3

♥♥I wish you a wonderful day and a wonderful night!♥♥
    Happiness and positivity <3

sjMg9bq.jpg
    137154dp1b50auo7.gif
    ❤Dear @Ceea !❤

Thank you for using my top 5 list! It was super thoughtful of you :)
    ★'Chivarly Chic'★ is a really nice outfit for teens, very Victorian style~ It will help me to get the 'Street Couture - Kids and Teens' set which is going to come up soon on the DD, so your gift really helps me! Thank you so much for this great gift <3
    Of course, I wish you happy simming too!!! I love this game and this community!

♥♥I'd also like to wish you a great day and a great night!♥♥
    Lots of happiness <3

PojKbhG.jpg
    137154dp1b50auo7.gif
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Hello Foxy, I'm not in your extremely long list of gifters, just popped in to admire your notes, and pictures of flowers. It always cheers me to see them! :smiley:
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    I was happy to contribute! You were my first attempt at gifting :D I was happy I could send you something in your top 5 list.
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    I kept coming here to to tell you that it is such a pleasure to gift you, yet I feel even more grateful at how you show aLL your appreciation to each and everyone. Your choice in pictures in aLLways fills me with such joy; they are breathtakingly gorgeous! <3

So, yes! I come here to say that it is such a pleasure to gift you and I come here to brighten my days too! For that, I thank you from the bottom of my <3! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    Sorry for being so slow recently, I was really amazed to see all of your gifts yesterday, sometimes I feel speechless and it's taking me time to write. I know you're all amazing people, you bring positive thoughts and feelings to my life and I thank you for that <3
    725699m2w4tw2kc9.gif
    1667673dn27vp3s5t.gif
    ★Dear @ciane ,★

♥Thank you so much for the beautiful gifts, I really like the ✽'TeaCup Chair'✽, it's a very cool looking chair!
    It would be rare now to see any building items on my wish list, since I own most of them!!! :D All thanks to this amazing community! Yep!! It's pretty awesome.
    I'd also like to thank you for gifting me ✽'Rose Dresser'✽. Both of your gifts helped me with the 'Through the Spy Glass' set <3 with your help and the help of the two people down below, I'd be able to get this set for free when it comes up on the DD! Thank you so much <3

♥Also, thank you for the compliments! So sorry for my slowness, but I will post my next entry soon!! (for the Power of Three Challenge) I have to say I enjoyed following the Flip-over thread, looking at all of the pictures you uploaded from your flip-overs. Your words mean a lot to me! <3

♪I wish you an awesome weekend~,♫
    ♪And many good things entering your life~!♫

oAHLEyu.jpg
    1667673dn27vp3s5t.gif
    ★Dear @Reachsims ,★

♥Wow! Thank you so much for gifting me again so many useful gifts!!! Unfortunately, only one of your gift messages survived (the last one). So I'm sorry if I missed your other messages. If it's important you're welcome to share it here of course :)
    Also, I can see how this mistake can be easily made, and I don't mind if you call me a she, but I'm a guy o:) Maybe I should change my avatar? :#

♥Anyway! You gifted me the exact items I needed for the DD!! So helpful!!! Thank you so very much! And even when you were done clearing my top 5 list, you gifted me another gift with a sweet message attached to it :) I really need more male hairstyles, since most of the ones I have, I don't like. This one looks really nice~ It also helps me with the 'Jazz Age Wear' set! Double thank-you!!! :smiley:

♥Here is the list of your awesome gifts:♥
    1. Whimsical Desk (Through the Spy Glass) what a cool desk this is!!
    2. Elegant Dark Heart (Street Couture - Kids and Teens)
    3. Petite Princess (Street Couture - Kids and Teens)
    4. Angelic Adore (Street Couture - Kids and Teens) very cute :)
    5. Smokin' Slick (Jazz Age Wear)

♥Ding, ding, ding! I'm done with the 'Street Couture' set! Thank you so much! <3

♪You keep surprising me all the time with so many gifts, ♫
    ♪I wish your day would be full of wonderful surprises as well~! :)
    ♪Happy Saturday! ♫

BHdTuly.jpg
    1667673dn27vp3s5t.gif
    ★Dear @Taw3001 ,★

♥Wow, wow, wow!!! You're so generous to be gifting so many simmers! Thank you so much for gifting me and others from the DD thread! ! I'm sure all of your gifts are as useful to them as they are to me! And thank you for gifting me again, as I clearly remember you gifted me before! :smiley:
    ♥Allow me to explain~ :# All of the items, except of the 'Ragtime in the Big Easy' items, that you gifted me, are planned to be used for sets coming up on the DD~! Surprise, surprise! :D As you can imagine, they're all extremely helpful! The details below~

♥You gifted me~:♥
    1. Dixie Street Lamp (Old Town: Starter Kit)
    2. Flambeaux Wall Lamp (Old Town: Starter Kit) I'm done with this set!
    3. Crazy Tall Lamp (Throught the Spy Glass) Done!!! :smiley:
    4. Jane's New Digs (Jazz Age Wear)
    5. Zebra On Top (Everyday Teens Collection) Also done with this set!
    6. Mystery Box (Through the Spy Glass) Yay! I wanted this for a long time now :D
    7. Garden District Dress (Ragtime in the Big Easy)
    8. St. Charles Ball Gown (Ragtime in the Big Easy) this dress looks awesome to me!
    9. Bewitching Bob (Jazz Age Wear) very nice hairstyle :)

♥Because of your gifts, I don't have a wishlist now! That's how generous you are. I will have to make a new one soon.
    Also, as you can see, you helped me to complete 3 different sets! Thank you so much, now I'll be able to get them all for free when they come up on the DD~!! Eee :)
    ♥I'm also closer than ever to getting 'Ragtime in the Big Easy' through the 'January 2013 Compilation'~
    Really happy with all of the gifts~

♪Thank you @Taw3001 !♫
    ♪I wish you an amazing weekend, full of light and positive thoughts!♫
    ♪Let the universe bring you happiness, as you brought happiness to me through your generosity!♫

xIixTqq.jpg
    1667673dn27vp3s5t.gif
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    :blush: You're a guy! LOL. It's funny how we draw these conclusions based on avatars, for the most part. I love the effort you put into your thank you notes and I honestly don't know how you find the time to do it but they are beautiful. <3 I'm happy to be a part of you finishing off some sets. Enjoy your new stuff if you have any time left over to play. ;):3
  • Options
    @NagyGina You're incredibly sweet. Thank you so much for the amazing post! <3

It feels really good to know both you and @mothersuperior2 keep coming here :smiley: !!! 749672sgafb116p4.gif

• Options
    @Reachsims Thank you!! Ehehe it's the least I can do to express my appreciation <3 I'm happy to know you enjoy my thank-you-notes to you!
  • Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    You are welcome.
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Thank you so much. I love it. :D
  • Options
    Oh wow!!! @scillakees I couldn't see on mobile, but now I can see!!! :o
    I'm glad you like it! This gif is so you! :)
  • Options
    My new keyboard is so helpful, I don't know how I managed without it, or why I didn't get one years ago. I've had the laptop since 2012 .... I should thank @Jemlia for pushing me in the right direction, and what better way than to call her over to your amazing thread Foxy? :)

It isn't often you find a guy who appreciates beauty the way you obviously do, but I'm pleased you do! The pictures are always wonderful. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    Well thanks @mothersuperior2 . I didn't mean to push. :wink: I'm so glad you are happy with your new keyboard. I don't know what I'd do without mine. Thanks too for hauling me over here to Foxy's thread. :smile:
  • Options
    @Jemlia, now and again, a push is needed, thanks! Aren't the pictures worth the 'haul'? B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 The pictures are absolutely lovely. :smiley:
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 Thank you so much for the wonderful update, so glad this keyboard turned out to be a success!! :D I really dislike it when I have issues with technology, so annoying! Good thing, you could solve it!
    And here I'm being complimented again :) I like beautiful things, and nature is very beautiful to me :star:

Welcome @Jemlia to my thread! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :) You gave @mothersuperior2 a really good advice! Now it's time to just take a seat and relax, have some cookies :cookie::cookie:
  • Options
    Very nice to meet you @FoxyLovesKitty . I love the beautiful and creative way you thank people for gifts. I really shouldn't have the cookies but as long as they're virtual I guess it will be okay. Oh who am I kidding, I always eat the cookies. May you have a most splendid day full of beauty. :smile:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @Jemlia Thank you <3 I wish you a great day as well! 443081fwtx95sy3b.gif

Yay for cookies :smiley:
  • Options
    Cookies! Yes, please. Also Foxy, your wishlist is empty. Have you got everything? B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 Cookies to you too!! :cookie::D

Andddd nope! But I'm really close to have everything I wanted. Next set I need to complete for the DD is at #750... So if I add items to my wish list now, it would be only for sets I'm going to get not using the DD. So that's what I'm planning to do :)
  • Options
    *finally makes a new wishlist* :smiley:

*comes back after a few hours*

*half wishlist is gone*

You guys! :D
    No matter how long I've been hanging around here in the forums, I keep being amazed by your sweetness :)
    You know what I've been thinking for awhile now? That if I reach the point where I own all of the things I want... I'm thinking of doing some sort of a collage of all of your gift messages (messages I was quick enough to save that is). Of course, with your permission <3

And now, to the thank-you's!

926601do9y3g7tff.gif
    ~✿Dear @mothersuperior2 ,✿~

By first impression, the 'Drifter's Desire' wasn't something I really wanted, but when I look at the items individually, they're really something! They're super unique, and you know, what's so wonderful with the Sims 3 is that we can easily recolour these items to be anything we want!!! And the window you gifted me, 'Tomorrow's Hideaway Shuttered Windows', will look great in game, no doubt! I really like it too~!

Another thing I was thinking about is to make a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 kind of a sim, and to make them a house with items from this set and from 'Le Cirque Esprit'. I already got the 'More Magic!' so it's going to work! :) I can do this even without Supernatural~

So I'd like to say thank you! Thank you for the gift! It's very special~! My first item in the set :smiley:

♥I wish you wonderful, very colourful, day and night! ♥
    ♥With lots of cookies~ :cookie:
    ♥And flowers of course~♥

K1Rnc4K.jpg

926601do9y3g7tff.gif
    ~✿Dear @ZeeGee ,✿~

Eeee it's my pleasure to nominate you!!! You certainly deserve it <3 And I wish you good luck with the raffle :)
    You really surprised me with all of the gifts!! Thank you so much for all of them!!! I feel very spoiled! You're very generous!

I completed two sets! :D Amazing! I'm very excited for the 'Tutor of Tudors' set~ I love medieval stuff!!
    The clothes from 'Ragtime in the Big Easy' really look great! I especially like the dresses, very elegant~ and now I got them all <3

Yesterday, I decided to work on new sets, and I found out 'Haute Hip' is on the DD as well. I really like the way this set looks, very cool. And you gifted me my first item in this set! Thank you!

♥Here are all of the items you generously gifted me:♥
    1. Medieval Loveseat (Tutor of Tudors) Now I need only 5sp to get the whole set! *prays for the ad gods :D *
    2. Bohodacious Bangs (Boho Vintage Men's Collection)
    3. Traveling by Steamboat (Ragtime in the Big Easy)
    4. Evening of Jazz (Ragtime in the Big Easy)
    5. Vieux Carre Dress (Ragtime in the Big Easy) I got the whole set for free! Thank you so much~!
    6. Haute Wall Lamp (Haute Hip) I like this lamp!!
    7. Greaves' Writing Set (Steampunk: The Return) I think this is a really cool decor. Very useful for a non modern house I think! Instead of a computer~

T-h-a-n-k---Y-O-U---S-O-O-O---M-u-c-h~ For all of these awesome gifts, I like them all!
    And thank you for your kindness, for gifting me again and again. I really appreciate it!

♥I just want to wish you a beautiful day, a beautiful night, only sweet dreams! And sweet memories~♥
    wBNlPVS.jpg
    926601do9y3g7tff.gif