Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FoxyLovesKitty's Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    :o A new Avi :o I love it! You look so....sophisticated B)

Love @scillakees pic, the green letters is kind of *out there* but thats ok B)

*hugs as always*
  • Options
    :s please don't tell me you changed it weeks ago :s
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    :s please don't tell me you changed it weeks ago :s

Ahaha! Thank you Charlotte~ And nope. I was messing around with the settings and deleted my avatar by accident :sweat_smile:
    So I had to change it. The sim in the picture is my most handsome sim I think~ Really proud of creating him~ His name is Conrad and he's some sort of a mystical creature. Not sure what (I don't have supernatural), but he doesn't age~

*hugs back* :)
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Dogs and mountains, two of the best things in the world, thank you @FoxyLovesKitty! o:)
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Nice avi ... he looks elvish. Have you got all the free Halloween stuff in the Store? There's about 4 sets. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 Hey there :smiley: Thank you! Yes, I'm pretty positive I have all of the free sets and items in the store~

I like to imagine him as some kind of immortal, maybe an elf wizard? Something like that :)

• Options
    189808ta3ean2m9r.gif
    ~ <3 Dear @ZeeGee <3 ~

You are the sweetest! :) Thank you so much for the many gifts you sent me the other day! I was surprised to find 12 gift messages waiting for me on the Sims 3 store! I want you to know that your efforts of clearing my wish list are very much appreciated <3
    My wish list is going to grow from now on, since I decided on the final sets I want to get from the store. Knowing exactly what I want, makes it easier for me to fill my wish list :) Your gifts help me with six sets, that's really great! And I'm very close to be done with most of the sets I listed below!

@ZeeGee , I'd also like to thank you for always being so sweet!
    Your posts are always so pleasant and nice to read. Thank you for that. It was a pleasure to participate at the same contest as you. It was a lot of fun <3 Your creation was one of my very favourites, you're so good at this :smiley: Please keep doing what you do~!

✫You generously gifted me✫
    1. Punjab Partition ★ It's a part of 'Dreams of India' and I just wanted this one item. It's really pretty :)
    2. Backcountry Partition (One With Nature) ★ I like there are many partitions in the store. I like them all, they're so nice and they add a lot to a bedroom.
    3. Study in Shattering (Collectionne Stancke) ★
    4. Puebloe Bed (Waning Moon) ★
    5. Langhouse Dresser (Waning Moon) ★
    6. Timberland End Table (One With Nature) ★
    7. Onion Dome Roof Topper (Mother Russia) ★ This one has a funny name, but it's quite impressive roof topper :smiley:
    8. Traveling Wind Coffee Table (Waning Moon) ★
    9. Boho Teen Slip (Boho Vintage Women's Collection) ★ My teenagers need some more clothes, and this one looks great! I think it's really cool they included teen clothes in this set.
    10. Boho Lacy Top (Boho Vintage Women's Collection) ★
    11. Teepee Chair (Waning Moon) ★ I like this chair~
    12. Barely There Scarf (Everyday - Cool Summer Nights) ★ This top is unique, isn't it? A blue scarf with a t-shirt... makes me think of Kaito Shion from Vocaloid. Well~ Big chance you don't know whom I'm talking about.

He's some kind of a voice bank that can sing (hard to explain). Well, here he is:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1l6jPSeI1E

Anyway! :D Sorry for distracting~
    I just wanted to say big thank you for all of your help!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!!! :)

:star: I wish you an awesome night~! ★
    ★I wish you an awesome day~! :star:
    189808ta3ean2m9r.gif
    p7joj.jpg?1
    189808ta3ean2m9r.gif
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,369 Member
    You're very welcome. Love the pic, so beautiful. <3. And the singing computer voice is pretty cool!
  • Options
    469680y9dheoe2bu.gifDear @charlotteprice !~♥

✫I hope you and your husband are doing okay today/tonight!
    First, it may sound strange but I'd like to thank you for tricking me :D Of course, I'm talking about ~SteveKareha's generous giveaway :) It was really nice of you! Thank you for thinking about me!!

✫Second, I want to thank you for all of the giftssss agaaaain!!! :dizzy: I was shocked to see you gifted me the game machine from the Futureshock Loft! It's really expensive!! Really thank you for this! <3 I didn't want the whole set, even though I own some of it, I just wanted this machine because it's cool! More variety for my sim arcade :smiley: I should built it soon, and when I do, I'll upload it to the exchange~ I'll include all of the game machines I have in it too :)

1008951xbh88shb03.gifYou gifted me all of these wonderful items:
    1. Backwoods Curtains ★ One With Nature
    2. Branches n' Rocks Sculpture ★ One With Nature
    3. Bed Barthelme ★ Collectionne Stancke
    4. Tuco Table ★ Collectionne Stancke
    5. A-Simetry Portal ★ Collectionne Stancke
    6. Futureshock Loft - Tech Revoltz: 2204 A.D. ★ :love:

Thank you so much for the items for "One With Nature" and "Collectionne Stancke"!
    They're really nice sets, and all of the items in them look great in my opinion :)

I just want to give you a big virtual hug for all of the things you do for me! <3<3:'(
    I wish you a great great great week!

Yours,
    One grateful fox <3

P.S. :#
    Ecyvo3w.jpg
    ♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥
  • Options
    OMG, this ^^ has got to be the best pic in here :o

There is nothing better than Chocolate <3 LOL

Oh, you are welcome Kitty!

*hugs*
  • Options
    The day before yesterday I was called to work temporarily for a day. So yesterday I worked all day and came back really exhausted. I slept all evening and almost all night, then I slept again during the morning and into the afternoon. I'm still really tired so I'm sorry if I disappeared. I don't know if I'll feel good enough to play today. I wanted to complete a build, but I'm sure I'll feel good in the weekend!

526629gqzns4h1i9.gif
    ★ Dear @mothersuperior2

Welcome back to my thread <3
    Thank you so much for your great gift, ✿'Valenki Boots'✿! They do look really nice! <3
    Thanks to your help and the help of others, I will be able to get the whole 'Mother Russia' set on the next Daily Deal rotation :smiley:
    Even though I don't have Seasons, I can still pretend it's winter in game~ It's so nice to have so many options, I really love Sims 3 for that. I always think about the community while I'm playing :)

So thank you! <3
    I wish you a beautiful night, and a good Friday! (assuming it is night at your place) 434518xlbzh5vtds.gif
    PzzXvaV.jpg
    526629gqzns4h1i9.gif
    ★ Dear @charlotteprice

Your messages made me laugh :D
    I don't mind being taken under your wing, in fact, it is an honor. It's made out of chocolate, right? :p
    Anyway, besides trying to be funny, I want to really thank you for all of your awesome gifts once again!

★The list of your gifts isn't small!★
    1. Swept Softly Hair (Everyday - Cool Summer Nights) -> (July 2011 Compilation) ♥
    2. Louie Little Louie (Everyday - Cool Summer Nights) -> (July 2011 Compilation) ♥
    3. Fantastic Floral Dress and Jacket (Mother Russia) ♥
    4. Boho Flapper (Boho Vintage Women's Collection) ♥
    5. The Bowie (Everyday - Cool Summer Nights) -> (July 2011 Compilation) ♥
    6. Fauxe Fox Cuff Outfit (Mother Russia) ♥ I'm done with Mother Russia! I'll be getting it at the beginning of the next DD rotation!
    7. Dolled Up Dress (Everyday - Cool Summer Nights) -> (July 2011 Compilation) ♥
    8. Urban Skirt (Everyday - Cool Summer Nights) -> (July 2011 Compilation) ♥ DONE, DOUBLE DONE! And already got it :) In fact, your gifts came just in time for the Daily Deal. I was afraid I didn't have enough items and I couldn't calculate the discount because the set was on sale, but I was surprised to receive a green download button! And I got it both with the July 2011 Compilation, thank you so much! With the compilation, I got the whole Luxury Spa Set! :)

Really thank you, Charlotte <3 I can't wait to be able to return a little portion of your generosity to the community.
    Inspired by many, I dream to have my own lottery :D I have a little hard time getting jobs right now~ But I absolutely know I'll be able to do this soon! And it's going to be fun! :)

I read the good news about your husband, that's great! I'm really happy for you and I hope he gets better soon!
    Wishing you a great night, and a great day <3
    Thank you so much!
    V9Dqx.jpg
    526629gqzns4h1i9.gif
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Lovely pictures as always Foxy, I actually prefer the autumn one to the choc cake (just as well, as Charlotte has eaten it anyway). B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 I guess each photo has its charm. I prefer the nature photographs too though~
    I figured it'd be nice to have some autumn themed ones since it's October and all :)
  • Options
    I agree with MS2, autumn pics are preferred over the chocolate ones (ate it already) I must say Chocolate does not go with this thread anyway, LOL

I love my chocolate but I come here to see the seasonal pics and it brings a smile to my face. So peaceful and calming to me <3

My wings are made of Chocolate and don't you dare even think of breaking a piece off >:)

You are welcome, so glad you got the green button :D I love hearing that!

As far as jobs go, they are scarce around here and everywhere, good luck on finding one <3 May your dream of having a Lotto come true and yes, it will be fun and you can do it o:)

*hugs always*
  • Options
    2520647pgv5dvvi0b.gif
    ~✿ @charlotteprice ✿~

You're amazingly generous, and I'm running out of words again to express my gratitude to you :D You cleared my whole wish list again!
    My list is getting really really small. I have only 6 sets I want that don't appear on the DD and I'm waiting for them to go on sale :)
    It was a really good move for me to wait for 'One With Nature' because it's now 30% off and yes... I got it! Thank you so much to you and everyone else who helped me with this set! Since it doesn't show up on the DD, I figured it would be harder to get. It is also quite expensive, which doesn't help either. But I got! Thank you!

Charlotte, you gifted me from 'One With Nature':
    1. Wood-framed Bedstead
    2. Tribox Lamp ✯ Eh, really? You never use this one? I actually think it looks quite nice~
    3. Branch Floor Lamp

So one set out of 6 down! Next is 'Frontier Finds'. Thank you so much for all of the items you gifted me from this nice set. I was surprised to find it's 31% this week too, I'm really lucky. This set doesn't come up on the DD either, so it's a great discount. I plan to get it this week and I'm super close with many thanks to you.

You gifted me from 'Frontier Finds':
    1. Desert Design Sofa
    2. Wicker Is Love Loveseat ✯ It actually looks like a seat that can fit outdoors. We have chairs (irl) with the back rest in the same style and we use them outside.
    3. Woodland Wear Bookshelf
    4. Desert Design Coffee Table
    5. Cast Iron Skillet Wall Sculpture

Alright. You win! More autumn pictures especially for you :)
    But before that, I'd like to wish you a great day/night as always,
    And also to give you a big thank you hug :smiley:
    <3 Hug <3
    1906131dwd0wp597s.gif
    HeiqqHO.jpg
    SASUJuH.jpg
    aZxhlvc.jpg
    2520647pgv5dvvi0b.gif
  • Options
    1264441lnbyh51sg0.gif
    ~♥ Dear @despina53 ♥~

Wow, thank you so much for your kindness! Indeed, I'm very lucky <3
    Thank you for gifting me ✫'Weezul's Wicker Chair'✫! It's such a nice chair :)
    It's exactly what I need for the 'Frontier Finds' set, which is on sale this week! Very helpful!
    I'm very close to completing it now!

I'd like to wish you a wonderful day, or night <3
    ★More autumn pictures, for you too, as they seem quite popular :smiley:
    Have fun simming!
    1264441lnbyh51sg0.gif
    qqJ7lMG.jpg
    1264441lnbyh51sg0.gif
    aXFTB0X.png
    1264441lnbyh51sg0.gif
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited October 2015
    @FoxyLovesKitty - You're very welcome. Enjoy! :smiley:

And thank you for those beautiful, serene looking pics!
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    *waves to Foxy*

I love the pics, so gorgeous! Love the fall colors (wish they were that pretty here, they have color but dull colors, LOL

*hugs*
  • Options
    2494887x5hvq3ydms.gif
    2474064n6sfsjhezf.gif
    ☂✿ Dear @maria_loves_alex ✿☂

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift you sent me the other day. It was really nice of you!
    'Taza Table'✯ is such a nice item. It looks modern, but not too modern :smiley: It will definitely help me to complete 'Collectionne Stancke' set, which is one of the sets I want that don't show up on the DD. Since I own now almost half of it, I believe I will be able to get it next time it goes on sale. Thank you! :)

☂~I'd like to wish you a wonderful night! <3
    <3 And a happy Friday (tomorrow)!
    ~☂
    t0KhhDd.jpg
    2474064n6sfsjhezf.gif
    ☂✿ Dear @Reachsims ✿☂

Thank you so much for clearing my top 5 list for me, and gifting me much much more! You're such a generous person!
    As for my wish list, I do build my wish list every few days, but it's quickly gone every time, what can I say? I'm a very spoiled simmer :)
    I love your gift messages, I couldn't help but save them all. Your first message especially made me laugh :smile:
    I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for hosting your generous lottery. I know I keep repeating myself, but I feel there is really no way for me to express how thankful I truly feel. I will always remember this forum and the positive people I met here, including you ♥

You helped me so much with so many sets already. I still remember how you gifted me that Chinese/Japanese hot tub I really wanted! It looks so nice in game :) This time you helped me with 'Frontier Finds'! I completed it, but I missed the sale for this week :sweat_smile: It was my fault, as I was missing 5 simpoints. But no matter, I will wait for it to show up again on the sales page. And this time, I will come prepared~ Thing is, the store doesn't generate those rare broken ads for me anymore. But I hope to be able to buy some simpoints next month so sets that are missing only 5-15 simpoints could be purchased. I know it may sound funny, it really is :D

But anyhow, I'm happy to be done with 'Frontier Finds'! Thank you so much~ I checked the DD rotation thread today for 'Drifter's Desire' and I found out I would be able to get a better discount if I wait for it to come at #33, so that's more good news :)

Thank you for gifting me all of these great items :*
    1. Full Force Firewood (Frontier Finds) ✯ Thank you for the firewood! It's just what I need for the upcoming winter~
    2. Bearly On Time Clock (Frontier Finds) ✯
    3. Bard's Throne (Drifte's Desire) ✯
    4. Straight Lace Bookshelf (Back 2 Skool) ✯
    5. Hidden Treasures Dining Table (Drifter's Desire) ✯ This table looks magicial~
    6. Perfect Place Shelf (Back 2 Skool) ✯ I really wanted this one for a long time! Thanks!
    7. Stash of Pretty End Table (Drifter's Desire) ✯
    8. Say "Aww!" (Romanza Bridal Party) ✯ Very cute.

☂~So many gifts!!!
    Now it's time for a hug :blush:
    And... a thank you photo.
    But before that, I wish you an amazing Friday! And happy fall~
    <3Thank-you for everything you do!
    ~☂
    h5QTf8m.jpg
    2474064n6sfsjhezf.gif
    ☂✿ Dear @LadyEmillye & @soocoolsim ✿☂

Wha, I didn't see that coming! Thank you so much @soocoolsim for sharing your prize with all of the participants of "The Power of Three" challenge! I had a lot of fun in that contest, and I must say, your creation was my favourite <3 You're a very talented builder.
    It saddens me that @~NagyGina has disappeared since she got the flu. I hope she is okay :( I want to thank you, @LadyEmillye , for sponsoring the prize in her place. Thank you a lot, for this prize and for your very creative ideas! You fill the forum with original contests and it's so nice!

You gifted me all of these gifts by total surprise! Thank you so much for your generousity and for clearing my wish list! :o
    As you can see below, your gifts helped me to finally complete 'Waning Moon'!

You generously gifted me~
    1. Study in Fragments (Collectionne Stancke) ✯
    2. Stancke Sun Beam (Collectionne Stancke) ✯
    3. A Test of Friendship (Romanza Bridal Party) ✯
    4. Tot-sized 3 piece (Romanza Bridal Party) ✯
    5. Young Puritan (Waning Moon) ✯
    6. Maze of Maize Table (Waning Moon) ✯
    7. Pilgrim's Progress (Waning Moon) ✯ Set complete!
    8. Mohica (Boho Vintage Women's Collection) ✯ I'm very close to complete this set now!

I think I own roughly enough of 'Collectionne Stancke' to get it for free if it's put on sale. Now all I need to do is wait :)
    The 'Romanza Bridal Party' is a really pretty set! Thank you for the nice dress and cute toddler outfit!

Finally, I'd like to wish you both @LadyEmillye & @soocoolsim , a wonderful Friday! <3
    <3 Happy fall! And many more contests! :D

cVFTPCw.jpg
    2474064n6sfsjhezf.gif
  • Options
    *waves to Foxy*

I love the pics, so gorgeous! Love the fall colors (wish they were that pretty here, they have color but dull colors, LOL

*hugs*

Ahaha, yeah. All I can see here is green, maybe it's a specific type of trees or plants that turn colours :)

*hugs back* :smiley:
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're welcome hun xx
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    edited October 2015
  • Options
    1575211laj70g53f8.gif
    ♥♥♥~ Dear @maria_loves_alex ~♥♥♥

It's so sweet of you to send me such a "sneaky gift"! I couldn't guess what it could be, because my wish list is gone. I thought it wasn't possible for someone to send me a gift, so I figured it has to be a badge of some sort! Well, it wasn't! :o

I didn't even know this hair style existed! :D Very cool, thank you so much!
    :star:'Braids and Pigtails' :star: is a single item and not a part of any set, so it's easy to overlook.
    But how did you know I didn't own it? :D Hehe~! This is so funny! I've never received a gift this way before <3

So thank you again! <3
    I wish you an awesome Saturday~!
    <3 And if you celebrate Halloween, happy Halloween :)

1575211laj70g53f8.gif
    halloween-skeleton-2.gif~ >:)o:)>:) ~halloween-skeleton-2.gif
    I got some treats for you!
    GrBmGLO.jpg
    1575211laj70g53f8.gif
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    I figured most people don't have it as they don't know about it. It's a hidden store item. Enjoy xx
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    Happy Halloween Foxy! Loving the pics <3