March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FoxyLovesKitty's Thank You Thread

Comments

• jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @FoxyLovesKitty - You are so welcome! I'm sorry that I just sort of picked out items in your wishlist willy-nilly. I know that @charlotteprice plows through people's Top 5 lists, so I try to stay clear of there so I don't get accidentally side-swiped by her! :lol:

I'm glad you enjoy my little gift messages. Sometimes I get a little carried away with my ramblings in them. You are sweet to put up with it! While I'm not a writer, it is a dream of mine that I have just never gotten off of the ground. Not sure I've ever come up with that one bestseller story or idea. Maybe someday it'll hit me. Until then I'll have to keep practicing on this forum and in my gift messages. :grimace: So, I'm sorry about that, but on the bright side, if I ever do write a bestseller and hit it big, you can sell my gift messages on eBay and make a fortune! :sunglasses:

Are you in the process of building anything specific, right now? I got a little sidetracked with earning badges, but I miss building, so maybe I'll get back into that this coming weekend (one can hope). :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @FoxyLovesKitty - You are so welcome! I'm sorry that I just sort of picked out items in your wishlist willy-nilly. I know that @charlotteprice plows through people's Top 5 lists, so I try to stay clear of there so I don't get accidentally side-swiped by her! :lol:

I'm glad you enjoy my little gift messages. Sometimes I get a little carried away with my ramblings in them. You are sweet to put up with it! While I'm not a writer, it is a dream of mine that I have just never gotten off of the ground. Not sure I've ever come up with that one bestseller story or idea. Maybe someday it'll hit me. Until then I'll have to keep practicing on this forum and in my gift messages. :grimace: So, I'm sorry about that, but on the bright side, if I ever do write a bestseller and hit it big, you can sell my gift messages on eBay and make a fortune! :sunglasses:

Are you in the process of building anything specific, right now? I got a little sidetracked with earning badges, but I miss building, so maybe I'll get back into that this coming weekend (one can hope). :smiley:

Noo, I love your messages, don't apologize :o Only one with a very creative (also clever) mind could write those messages!
    I keep them saved on my PC because they're so cool o:)

About building, right now I need to:
    1. Fix a makeover for a contest.
    2. Renovate my sim's house. He got more than 10,000 simoleons in family funds... So I guess I should do that o.0 He's living with the same pre-made bedroom for a really really long time. I really like him, he's the best~ so I really should do that.

Other than that, I'm not building anything... But I have an idea for a building project that includes the Castle sets (exterior and interior). I got them both for awhile now... But I guess I'm a little intimidated by the castle objects. It looks too complicated for me :| Another thing is... I don't know where to put the castle. It fits no where in my game. Maybe I should build it, and later if I get Dragon Valley, I'll put it there. Because Dragon Valley is the only world it could fit to.

Oh and I think it's cool you got all these badges! You really did a good job :)
    edited July 2015
    aedfc880c811e092fe9e528d9ef9d0ef.png
    ❀Dear @monday_34 ,❀
    You're so sweet, thank you so much for your gifts and your concern. It's like a miracle... I actually got one ad yesterday for 5 points! Yay!
    So I think your wish is starting to come true, thank you~ <3

You gifted me:
    1. Desert Rose Dress
    2. Cante Chico

You gifted me great items! Thank you so much! I'm going to use them to get the 'Cante Captivating' plus 'Morocco Mystic' So this is a huge help! :D I'm so excited, if my calculations are correct, I'm going to get the 'World Inspirations Compilation' once I own 'Cante Captivating' which will give me a few sets for free! Hehehe this is so cool and complicated and addicting at the same time :D

I wish you a beautiful day and night! Thank you!
    Emerald-Gorge.jpg

❀Dear @PetaT ,❀
    You're so nice! <3 Thank you so much for the 'Taft Jug with Flowers'!
    It's not only a pretty item, but I really need it for the 'Contemporary Comfort Bedroom' set! So this is great!

I'm now pretty confident that I'll be able to afford this set when it comes up on the DD, I'm so close to getting it for free too! Thank you!

I wish you a sweet day and sweet dreams~! :) Thanks!
    HONEY_cupcake.jpg

Well, this isn't good, this isn't good at all. I'm supposed to be sleeping, but I feel so pumped up right now and it's so hot in here, I feel like I'm melting. But today must be my lucky day!! Get this, yesterday @~monday_34 said they hoped I get more ads, and today I got 1 ad with 2 broken ones that got me 15sp!! This is amazing! It's like some kind of magic :dizzy: I only got before 1 ad, and it was more than a month ago 0.o

Also!! Today, @jbsquared2000 surprised me with the most helpful gifts, she gifted me the items I needed just in time before the set I wanted came up on the Daily Deal and I got it for only 5sp! Andddd, she got me a bonus surprise too, a lovely gift to help me start with 'Country Livin' set! Isn't it just too good to be true? Well! It happened! Thank you so so much! That was extremely thoughtful of you! You saved me! I still can't believe how good this day was.

Julie, you gifted me:
    1. Tropi-Con FauxFrond [Club Vaindenburger Den+Study] <3
    2. Camotrash Rubbish Bin [Club Vaindenburger Den+Study] <3
    3. The Lumbago [Club Vaindenburger Den+Study] <3
    4. Painted Milk Jug [Country Livin'] <3 I love your messages!! And don't worry, I added it to my wish list as a reminder to get this set ;) So nothing is unplanned~! :#

But it didn't end here... Well, technically it did, but since I'm still awake it didn't~ Sorry for all the messed up words :D But I was so shocked to find 15 gift messages some minutes ago. Seriously, it's good you couldn't see my expression. I bet it was hilarious :#@Taw3001 gifted me all of the items that were on my wish list! All of them!!! This is too good :'( I can't believe you did this. This must be one of the best Fridays ever. It's also because of other things that happened today, but this is amazing. It just started so well, and ended so well. I'm so grateful for all of the things I got gifted and have. It means so much to me! I'm sorry this thank-you-note became such a mess. I'm a little tired right now and really excited by all of the gifts. All of the items @Taw3001 gifted me were carefully selected to complete sets. Everything came together really well!

@Taw3001 , you gifted me all of these items: <3
    1. Party Banner [Storybook]
    2. Office Wall Light [Mid-Century Fantasy]
    3. The Queens Sink [Spy Glass Bathroom]
    4. Ruby's Grand Dresser [Full Regal Living Set] - Completed set! Going to get it for free! Thanks!
    5. High-Low Column [Viva Las Vegas]
    6. Layered Victorian [Street Couture]
    7. Luminescent Glow Ceiling Light [Futureshock Bedroom] - Completed, I'm going to get it for free~!
    8. Bountiful Bows Dress [Street Couture]
    9. Walk Bobita Walk [Stree Couture]
    10. Micro Cosmic Light Globule [Futureshock Bedroom]
    11. India Inspiration - Indo-Western Chic Set [India Inspiration Clothing]
    12. Magical Double Bed [Faire Folk Slumber]
    13. Clark Six Drawer Dresser [Contemporary Comfort Bedroom] I have to do the math tomorrow, but I think it's complete.
    14. Flor de Fuengo [Cante Captivating] - also math tomorrow, I think I'm done with this one too
    15. India Inspiraton - Glamorous Maang Tikka [India Inspiration Clothing]

Sorry if there are typos in here and some mistakes, just a little tired :) I completed so many sets, thank you so much!!

I owe a big thank you to both of you, @jbsquared2000 and @Taw3001 . You really surprised me today. Thank you so much! Tomorrow I'm going to do the math, because right now I should really go to bed. Tomorrow I'll need to build a new wish list, and it's all because of you <3

Only one picture for you two, but be sure it holds a lot of thank-you feelings.
    Tonight was supposed to be a blue moon but the sky were too cloudy for me to see it.
    I doubt it would have looked like this, but isn't it pretty?
    I wish you a wonderful weekend!
    blue-moon.jpg

Thank you.
    <3
  • Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    edited August 2015
    You are welcome, glad I could help you complete or nearly complete sets. :)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Making myself at home like you suggested!
    ice-cream.gifeating-chocolate.gifrelaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Why do you NOT have a WL?

• mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    People gotta sleep sometime @charlotteprice :oo:)B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @charlotteprice :smiley:<3 Yay!!

My wish list is under construction at the moment. Which means, it's time for you to sit and relax o:)
    Dear @charlotteprice ,
    I was sure the ice-cream and chocolate were enough to distract you, but I really understimated you :p<3
    You did it again! You did it big! :D

Before of all of this explanation (sorry it's so long), I want to say thank you!♥
    Thank you for all of the gifts!♥
    Thank you for being so nice and generous!♥

The ones on the bottom are the most expensive ones, I didn't think I'd get them so very soon. I mean... I just put them there. You're magic :D<3
    At this rate, I'll need to find new sets to work on.

Allow me to explain, everything you gifted me (and that's on my wish list) is from a set and for a set :)

1. India Inspirations- Jeweled Eye Maang Tikka [India Inspirations Clothing]
    2. Latest Fashion Frock [Palace of Versailles] Isn't this one just so pretty?!
    3. Hand Stenciled Chair [Country Livin'] I wanted this chair for awhile now, it's very unique because it has a cushion!
    4. Afternoon Ride [Palace of Versailles] This outfit just looks so good.
    5. Already Baroque Table [Palace of Versailles] It's Also in the 'Monarch Suite'
    6. Grandma's Pantry [Country Livin'] This one and the Stenciled Chair are in 'Charmingly Kitchen' too.

These gifts help a lot. I think I'm done with Palace of Versailles for now. I'll be getting the rest of the items I need for it through the 'Monarch Suite' since I noticed the 'Monarch Suite' also has some items from 'India Inspirations'. Two birds with one stone, huh! >:)

Well it took me an hour to do the math. I can finally say that I successfully recovered my wish list! o:):*

So thank you again <3

I wish you a great weekend!

thankyoug.gif?c=a15
    115442u4nan149ngxg4gdx.jpg
    <3
    I just come here to look at the pics Foxy ... no point trying to beat Charlotte to the wishlist! And the pics are well worth the trip! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    How sweet @mothersuperior2 :)

In that case, this is for you~
    Zhangjiajie.jpg
    Zhangjiajie Park, China.
    Thanks, a Simmer to the very core I was just about to say 'it reminds me of World Adventures', is there no hope for me? :o

Ref the photo I asked about before, by Marc Adamus; went to his site and was so pleased I had. Beautiful views ... posted one in the Own the Store thread. You should check it out, after all, you'll be there soon enough! :)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Thanks, a Simmer to the very core I was just about to say 'it reminds me of World Adventures', is there no hope for me? :o

Ref the photo I asked about before, by Marc Adamus; went to his site and was so pleased I had. Beautiful views ... posted one in the Own the Store thread. You should check it out, after all, you'll be there soon enough! :)

I will check it out~ I doubt I'll ever own the whole store though. There's just too many items and too little time. That's okay though. I don't have to own everything~ :)

I'm glad that you enjoy the pictures. They're so beautiful! Also, when I search for pictures, many times I find random Sims screenshots. I don't know how search engines work, but I find it so funny. The Sims is following me everywhere :D
    This is a thank-you-note for three sweet simmers :)<3
    flores.png
    Dear @fan00123 ,
    Thank you so much for the gifts! You gifted me 'Midnight Moon Wall Lamp' and 'Faire End Table'~ They are awesome, and just what I needed to get 'Faire Folk Slumber' as it's on sale this week :D
    I bought it for only 5sp! Yay! So glad I didn't miss it, because this set doesn't show on the DD.
    You also gifted me 'Little Dipper Bedside Light', the last item I needed for 'Contemporary Comfort Bedroom'! Double yay!
    So now I'm done with both.

Thank you so much <3
    Thank you for using my top 5 list~
    I wish you an awesome week!
    cvety41.gif
    flores.png
    Dear @Readalot1 ,
    How sweet of you to gift me back~! Thank you so much for the gifts! I needed the 'Repurposed Jar Lights' for the 'Country Livin' set. I'm glad to hear they provide a lot of light, because a lot of time the lack of light becomes an issue in my game! They also look nice :)
    You also gifted me 'Off Kilter Cabinet' thank you! It's a cute set, isn't it? To think I started with only the toilet, but now I'm going to get all the set. Well, hopefully :) If it goes on sale, I'd definitely get it for free. So crossing my fingers~

I wish you a great week and that you'd get the sets you want!
    Thank you!
    mi2ViY6.jpg
    flores.png
    Dear @Heledriel ,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful gift <3 'Party Banner' looks like a great sign for a wedding party! Your gift will also help me to get the 'Storybook Dining Room Set'! So I might get it when it's on sale or wait for it to come on the DD! Either way, it helps a lot, and I really appreciate it! Thank you!!

I wish you a wonderful week!
    Special_flower_wallpapers.jpg
    flores.png
    edited August 2015
    ♥♥♥ <3 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <3 ♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥ <3 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <3 ♥♥♥
    And as I finished writing this previous note, or was it while I was looking for pictures? Someone left me 5 gift messages.
    Who is this mysterious simmer? Well... :D

I didn't even get to update my top 5 list @charlotteprice ! You never cease to amaze me with your generosity, thank you <3

I'm definitely done with the India Inspirations for now. I only need to get one item when it comes up on the DD. Now it's only a matter of waiting. Thank you so so much! I didn't think I'd be able to finish this so fast. It's quite big, but it's truly wonderful. I can't say I like the male items as much as the female's, but I did like the jacket you gifted me :#
    The India Inspirations Collection is in two compilations too, which means I'm going to take advantage of this and get premium content and the Stones Green House for free o:)<3

Oh and guess what? 'The Monarch Suite' set is almost mine... All mine. 69% Eeee :D

Alright, so this is the full list of items you gifted me:
    1. India Inspiratoin- Traditional Summer Sari. This one is cute~
    2. India Inspired Bedroom - Eri Silk Drapes. Those are really nice curtains :)
    3. India Inspired Bedroom - Mughal Arch Window Box. Yes, more building stuff!
    4. India Inspiration - Modern Sherwani Jacket
    5. India Inspiration - Silk Chiffon Sari Top

So many gifts, thank you so much! It helps a lot!
    Well, today's theme is flowers! So flowers for you too <3
    Wishing you a wonderful week!
    5072434331_c513634a2a.jpg
    ♥♥♥ <3 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <3 ♥♥♥
    <3
    Post edited by FoxyLovesKitty on
  • Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    You're so welcome. I love your thank you thread - it's so beautiful! I appreciate the tulips. It's been so long since anyone has given me flowers! *blushes*
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    You're so welcome. I love your thank you thread - it's so beautiful! I appreciate the tulips. It's been so long since anyone has given me flowers! *blushes*

Thank you for the compliments :)
    The pictures and notes are my way, sometimes the only, to thank simmers on the forum. I'm glad you enjoyed the tulips! <3
  • fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    You're welcome! I'm glad to have been able to help you finish 2 sets! Honestly though, it was just a huge coincidence that it was in your top 5, I just thought those items looked so good that it would be a shame for you not to have them! It is great news to hear that it helped you finish the two sets! Hope you're getting closer to owning the store! :) It's so nice to know that the gifts helped! I remembered how excited I would be to finish a set!
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
    You're very welcome!

Thanks for the pic of the beautiful flowers <3

*hugs*
    So... This is going to be long.

I thought that by having a 21 items wishlist was going to take awhile to fullfil.
    But apparently it imposed no challenge for certain simmers D:
    Out of 21 items, only 5 were left!
    RoseBorderShadow14-600x186.png
    ☼Dear @Reachsims !☼
    Thank you so much for gifting me all of the items on my top 5 list! How generous of you! It really helped me on getting the Storybook Dining Set that's on sale this week! I got it for 25sp because I couldn't wait for it to come on the DD :p I love all the long tables! They're awesome~ I also got the curtains that are included in this set. More curtains! :D So I really appreciate it, this will be the last day for this sale too. So I wouldn't have gotten the set today if you didn't gift me these items <3

I'd also like to especially thank you for the items from the Haute Hacienda Kitchen set. It wasn't planned, but #845 is my only chance of getting it. I don't want to wait 3+ months for it to come again on the DD :s So good news! Your gifts made it possible for me to get it no matter what <3 Thank you so much! I'm so going to get the deep fryer and the ice-cream machine for free when I have the April 2012 Compilation >:)

You gifted me:
    1. Tongue Tied Up - Last item for Street Couture! All left is to wait for getting it free on the DD <3
    2. Duke's Dining Table
    3. Larger than Life Party Table
    4. Haute Hacienda Kitchen - Cantina Curtains
    5. Haute Hacienda Kitchen - Mami's Bookcase
    6. Sweet Dream Seat [Sweet Escape Nursery] My first item in this set! Yay!

Thank you so much!
    I wish you a beautiful day and night <3
    02ec47a582465b6b869ce52fc88fd72a.jpg
    ☼Dear @Readalot1 !☼
    Thank you, it does look nice~ The 'Lovely Luminosity' is one of the prettiest items in this set, I think :) It's very likely I'll get this set with the Diva and Divo when it comes on the DD! So yay! Thank you so much for gifting me this light! It's my first item in this set. Good start~!

Best wishes to you, thank you!
    Have a wonderful day and night!

CAyk0xfVIAATmpx.jpg:large
    ☼Dear @scillakees !☼
    You gifted me so many items!! Thank you so much!!!

1. Fates Flipper Foosball Deluxe [Man Cave Compilation~]
    2. Magical Faire Door [Faire Folk Den]
    3. Beary Happy Jumper [Country Livin]
    4. Wash Up Sink [Country Livin]
    5. Window of Dreaming [Sweet Escape Nursery]
    6. Lit Floral Lamp [Sweet Escape Nursery]
    7. Too Literal Tea Ceiling Light [Through the Spy Glass Bathroom]
    8. Sailing Painting by A. Ship [Farm Fresh Folk Set]
    9. George and Harriet [Farm Fresh Folk Set]

Wow! That's amazing! You gifted me the most expensive item~ 'Fates Flipper Foosball Deluxe' helps me to get the Man Cave Compilation. I only need now around 75sp to get it free. All of those sets :D I really work on a lot of them at the same time. So needless to say, your gifts are wonderful, they help a lot! <3

Both the Farm Fresh Folk's paintings are lovely~! The Magical Faire Door looks truly magical. It's so pretty~! I wish the sale for this set didn't end tomorrow, I'd would have time to get it all for sure. But I'm close to getting it now, even without the sale :) I didn't think it would be possible to get sets without the DD's discount, but I managed to get 2 this week, so that's a great achievment indeed.

Thank you so very much!
    I wish you a lovely day and night!
    fieldofflowers.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @FoxyLovesKitty - what a glorious palette of refreshing color! I am in air conditioning but it's in the 90's (Fahrenheit) already outside and I need to get outside to do a bit of work. :| You're so very welcome and I am thrilled to help. I feel like I just had a shower, thanks to your images.
    You're very welcome!

Thanks for the pic of the beautiful flowers <3

*hugs*

@charlotteprice It's my pleasure! *hugs back* :smiley:

Actually, one of the pictures was taken down yesterday, so I had to remove it (I was in game when it happened). But let me replace it with something similar~

A picture of beautiful blue flowers <3
    blue-flower-flowers-33624126-500-335.jpg
    @Reachsims That's wonderful to hear!

Also, try to take a cold water bottle with you when you're outside. I find it can do wonders, and it's also healthy :)
    Thank you for more flowers! I love them!
    Before, I'm going to thank certain someone~ :D Guess who?^ I just want to share something!
    So... After posting here on the thread, I decided I need to transfer my Daily Deal notes to a new paper, it started to look like a mess again. I drew a chart on a normal A4 paper... There wasn't enough space for everything. So... I decided to do it in Open Office (It's a software similar to Word, only that it's free). I went one by one. It took awhile, but I made a long chart of 43 sets/single items in order. It just made me realize that... Maybe @mothersuperior2 wasn't wrong when she talked about owning the store. I mean... I'm pretty far, but by looking at all the compilations I'm going/and about to get. I think that... Maybe, just maybe... I'll be owning half of the store?? I mean, the compilations can be easy to get somewhat, but once I have them all, aren't they a huge chunck from the total amount of items in the store? I start to see more and more items I own coming up on the DD, and when I go through the 'Best Sellers' page, I can see I own/going to own almost all the stuff of what is in the Build/Buy section. In the Create A Sim section I own 3 out of 100 ~ o:)

Also, by going through my list again, I found out I was wrong when I wrote Futureshock Bedroom was coming up at #274 , it was actually Futureshock Kitchen!!! Somehow I thought I'm going to get it cheaper if I wait for #274! Luckily for me, the Futureshock Bedroom was coming up in an hour or so! :o At 290 it was, I paid 45 simpoints and got it! Feeeeeuwww. That was close, I almost missed it. And I also got 'Dimensional Dress' because it's a single item. So I figured I should. My poor simpoints, they will be gone in no time, since I decided to get the Lucky Simoleon Casino for 523sp! It's a very good deal~ and then I'll build a casino using it with the Viva Las Vegas set :)
    hwaml.com_1412737807_686.gifhwaml.com_1412737807_686.gifhwaml.com_1412737807_686.gifhwaml.com_1412737807_686.gifhwaml.com_1412737807_686.gifhwaml.com_1412737807_686.gif
    df1.gif
    ✯The rest of this post is dedicated to a very special simmer!✯
    ✯A simmer who is not only generous, but also unstoppable.✯
    As for your question, @charlotteprice , my list was about to be under construction. I did add a few as I was writing my thank-you-notes, so to help me see where I stand. But you see, I didn't even get to do the math and consider new items and sets! :o You just cleared my list so quickly!

I want to thank you <3 I'd also like to say before I'm going to explain how your gifts help me (I'm sorry, not trying to bore you :D ) that I still didn't get to actually play (live mode) in Aurora Skies because I got caught up in building in it, and I'd also like to build something for you in Aurora Skies and gift it to you, since I've only been building for a few days now. The houses in there are very pretty, and I really like the deep gray pavement and the dirty grass. It looks so organic and so different than other worlds. I'm definitely going to add a wedding place, and a party place! It's very important, because not all of the sims have big homes to host a nice party (it's also expensive), so sometimes it's better to rent a place. If you have any specific request, it would be my pleasure to fulfill it :)

And now about the gifts!
    1. Dream Bookshelf - with this I'm done with 'Secret Escape Nursery'! I think I'll own all store nurseries with this one :)
    2. Sejal the Enchantress [Diva and Divo] Pretty~
    3. Le Cirque Nouveau - Petite Auguste Knickers [ 'Le Cirque Celebration', 'No Tricks, Just Treats Costume Compilation' ]
    4. Faire Dining Chair [Faire Folk Den]
    5. Cleo Couture Sconce [Morocco Mystic]
    6. Indian Inspired Living - Hookah Sculpture. I like this one too because it looks similar to a thing we have at home. We put it in the balcony, next to the plants. It looks cool there~ Not sure what it's supposed to be though :D
    7. Friendly Office Lamp [Mid-Century Fantasy~]
    8. Moroccan Oasis Fountain [Morocco Mystic] I think this might be enough for the Morocco Mystic, I'll be able to tell once I get 'Cante Captivating'~
    9. Faire Ceiling Lamp [Faire Folk Den]
    10. Haute Hacienda Kitchen - Prickly Pear Sculpture [Thank you so much for this, I'm going to get the Kitchen set very soon now and this helps a lot]
    11. Starlight Satellite Chandelier [Glitter and Glam Bedroom, The Monarch Suite 71% !!] This one is very similar to the chandelier that comes with 'Indulgent Living', and that chandelier looks fantastic in game! Just saying :)

All in all, great gifts, I'm very happy with these! :D<3 Thank you so much!

Wishing you happiness~
    6BlueBouquet_med.png
    Beautiful sky~
    5-12-stars.jpg
    Pretty star flowers~
    star_flower_031411.jpg
    df1.gif