March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
edited March 2017 in Gameplay Mods
8/16/2016 Note: Shortened Thread Title.

8/9/2016 Note:

If this is your first time visiting this thread, DON'T try to read it all. Come to the last page and say hi/ask questions/etc.

28 MC updates, lots of OLD stuff posted. Skip it. :) Just dive in! :D

You'll notice I don't update this front page too regularly... LOL!!

1/3/2016 Note: 2016 Content starts here (bottom of page 27):

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14437539/#Comment_14437539

Deaderpool made the First Comment of the New Year. I thought that was pretty cool. :)

Current Sims4 Game Versions on 1/1/16: PC Version 1.13.106.1010 / Mac Version 1.13.106.1210

MC Command Center is version 2.3.0 and woohoo is version 2.3.1 (bugfix). Still no Dresser, but ETA has been upgraded to "soon." Trust me, when it lands, I *will* let you know! :smiley:

12/14/15 Note: Current mod for Patched games (as of 12/4) is 2.2.2. Unpatched games need 2.2.0.

2.2.2 install help post here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/865629/installing-mc-command-center-2-2-2-for-the-12-4-patch#latest

11/19/15 (I'm late): Current Mod Version is 2.2.0 and support posts start on page 19

11/10/15 Note: Current Mod Version is 2.1.0 and it's very different from ANY of the 1x versions.

No reason to wade through most of what's been posted here (unless you're just interested), 2.x support posts start at the top of page 17... thanks @sabreene ! <3

Looking for translators, check my sig for what languages MC offers, if you could add another language, please, let me know? Thanks!

(end note)

Everybody knows I'm a modders' fangirl. I heart mods, and MC Command Center is definitely the cream of the crop.

Deaderpool told me he isn't on these forums much, and lately I've been answering a lot of questions about the mod... sometimes after I've gone to his mod page at MTS for answers either in the docs or from him personally. You can't get much better, than straight from the horse's mouth.

Long story short, @luthienrising suggested I should start this thread here, since I'm a MC Command Center cheerleader anyway.

So if anything's confusing you in the mod, ask... I'll see what I can do to help figure it out.

TBH I haven't been using it LONG, but I'm learning fast, and I'll never play without it again. It's *that* good.

Don't have it? There's a link in my sig. :smile:
Post edited by egwarhammer on

Comments

• egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    edited June 2015
    Helpful links... updated (EASY to understand!) info from Deaderpool posted on the mod's Files page:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

Edit 6/6/15:

@HarmonySims280 posted these 3 links on cc/mods to another thread here...

I haven't looked at them (yet), but if she's recommending them, that's good enough for me. (Quotes are hers, also... I am dangerous with copy/paste!)

Here are some links to help you out, they're good guides and will get you on your way.

http://simsvip.com/2014/08/22/how-to-install-custom-content-in-the-sims-4/
    http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/08/mods-and-downloads/

And if you do catch the mods/CC bug, I suggest doing the below to keep things organized.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS4_Organizing_Custom_Content
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2015
    I just found your other post responding to my question. Thank you.

Hi, I was pointed to this to ask you a question. I just downloaded the MC Command Center, and when I went to check it out, every thing downloaded just fine. My question is, since this is my first time using this mod, what settings do you recommend for those who are dealing with this mod for the first time (at least until I learn how this mod works). I'm a little afraid that I might mess up something.
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »

Hi, I was pointed to this to ask you a question. I just downloaded the MC Command Center, and when I went to check it out, every thing downloaded just fine. My question is, since this is my first time using this mod, what settings do you recommend for those who are dealing with this mod for the first time (at least until I learn how this mod works). I'm a little afraid that I might mess up something.
    I just downloaded this mod, and wow, it has quite a bit of stuff. Since this is my very first time using this, I am feeling a little bit confused here. My question is, what are some of the settings you recommend for someone who is using this for the first time?

(I'm going to copy/paste this into my new Help thread too... can we go chat over there?) :smile:

I play on an HP laptop, Win 8.1 (NOT a gaming machine). Pretty low settings. Just mentioning it so you'll know where some of my play style and settings options are coming from.

Gamechanger:

"Pause_on_Zone": true, (default false... turn it on!!!!!!!!!!!!) Takes the place of Scumbumbo's (also excellent) Always Start Lots Paused mod.

This one you HAVE to change or nothing else will happen in this module:

"Population_UseCustom": true, (default=false)

Adding YA to "Pregnancy_AgeToRun": "A,YA", (default is A only) will give you more chances for pregnancies.

I work tonight, I have to go... I'll be back in the morning!

Here's what's in my mc_settings.cfg file now: (I'm not RECOMMENDING these, just sharing what I'm using ATM. Some I haven't tested, I haven't played much for a couple of days, and I'd made some tweaks.)

{
    "Career_FillCareerInactiveOnly": true,
    "Cleaner_BypassFamilyGhosts": true,
    "Cleaner_CleanGhosts": false,
    "Cleaner_FemaleFitLimits": "-100,100",
    "Cleaner_FemaleLeanLimits": "-100,100",
    "Cleaner_ForceAlienDisguise": true,
    "Cleaner_MaleFitLimits": "-100,100",
    "Cleaner_MaleLeanLimits": "-100,100",
    "Cleaner_MatchGlasses": true,
    "Cleaner_MonitorPhysique": false,
    "Cleaner_RemoveItems": false,
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsAge": "T,YA,A",
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsGender": "M,F",
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsType": "",
    "Cleaner_SyncMarriedNames": true,
    "Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerF": "E",
    "Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerM": "E",
    "Dresser_RunMakeupCheck": false,
    "Dresser_RunOnAgeUp": "",
    "Logging_Enabled": true,
    "Pause_on_Zone": true,
    "Population_CleanPhysique": false,
    "Population_MaximumHomeless": 25,
    "Population_MoveOutElders": false,
    "Population_MoveOutSingleSim": false,
    "Population_OpenHouses": 1,
    "Population_PercentAdult": 25,
    "Population_PercentBaby": 20,
    "Population_PercentChild": 35,
    "Population_PercentElder": 10,
    "Population_PercentMale": 45,
    "Population_RunDresser": false,
    "Population_ShowDeathNotifications": true,
    "Population_UseCustom": true,
    "Pregnancy_AgeToRun": "A,YA",
    "Pregnancy_AllowAffairs": true,
    "Pregnancy_AutoMarryPercent": 75,
    "Pregnancy_AvgParentPhysique": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassPlayedHouseholds": true,
    "Pregnancy_CanMarryWOPregnancy": true,
    "Pregnancy_EnforceFamily": true,
    "Pregnancy_InsiminateGenders": "M",
    "Pregnancy_MalePregnancy": false,
    "Pregnancy_MaxHouseholdChildren": 10,
    "Pregnancy_MaxOffspring": 4,
    "Pregnancy_MoveFamilies": true,
    "Pregnancy_OffspringGender": "M,F",
    "Pregnancy_PercentAdjustment": 4,
    "Pregnancy_RenameSameGender": false,
    "Pregnancy_SameOppositeSexOnly": "",
    "Pregnancy_UseParentSkinTones": true,
    "Show_Notifications": true
    }

Cool! I'm about to be late for work (OMG LOL!) but glad you found it... putting it here so we can kinda consolidate. Play with settings, I'll be back in the morning if you need anything else. :)
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Helpful links... here's a post on which files to unzip and which to copy/paste to get MC Command Center installed properly:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/825754/there-is-an-amazing-mod-for-story-progression-if-anyone-wants-it/p1

@mwdonohue may have just saved you some work, @Glimmer50! :smile:

Yes that is a pretty good guide. I don't think the links are working so they need to be updated. And I believe if we were to post a screen shot of what it is supposed to look like in your folders that would be helpful to people along with this little guide.
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Helpful links... here's a post on which files to unzip and which to copy/paste to get MC Command Center installed properly:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/825754/there-is-an-amazing-mod-for-story-progression-if-anyone-wants-it/p1

@mwdonohue may have just saved you some work, @Glimmer50! :smile:

Yes that is a pretty good guide. I don't think the links are working so they need to be updated. And I believe if we were to post a screen shot of what it is supposed to look like in your folders that would be helpful to people along with this little guide.

@Glimmer50

How about, I'll do the screenshots (I nested some of my stuff so it's even easier to see all the MC parts together... and I have all of it installed.), and you write the steps? (Give me a few minutes...)

You're right, the ones I linked are probably from an earlier version, and honestly, MTS's "search" seems to be kind of... um... fluid? with its results, anyway. That's why I try to always give a page and post number. Seems more reliable.

You in? I told you I'd draft you, if you let me. Look at our avatars, can't you just see these two sims hanging out? :smile:
    Here's how the Mod looks in my folder:

2wdvxaw.jpg

The ONLY one you have to unzip is the main module, which drops both the script and package files into the folder. The rest of the modules you just download and copy/paste.

The log file you can enable in the settings. I want to see it ALL, so I turned it on. This is IMPORTANT... that file overwrites itself. So if something happens you want to know more about, don't wait long to look at it.

I copied/pasted my pregnancy/marriage log info to a different file, because I wanted to hang onto it. I learned this the hard way, I had a trip-time and lost the info on what happened because I waited too long to look for it. Lesson learned, and shared!

BTW, I am NOT up to speed on either the Dresser or Cleaner modules. Next week I'll do more with those, when I'm off work.

But if someone cares to jump in and field those questions, and Mac questions (I know zilch)... that would be grand.
    edited June 2015
    Wow. Deaderpool has been busy... he fixed this yesterday on the mod's Files page:

Step by step instructions:
    Download any module desired and MTS_Deaderpool_xxxxxxx_Deaderpool_McCmdCenter_ScriptAndPackage.

Follow the below instructions for each downloaded file:

MTS_Deaderpool_xxxxxxx_McCmdCenter_ScriptAndPackage - Unzip this file. That will give you mc_cmd_center.package and Deaderpool_McCmdCenter_script_x_x_x.zip. Take these two files and place them as-is in your mod folder.

MTS_Deaderpool_xxxxxxx_Deaderpool_MC_Career_script - Don't unzip this file. Place it as-is in your mod folder.
    MTS_Deaderpool_xxxxxxx_Deaderpool_MC_Cleaner_script - Don't unzip this file. Place it as-is in your mod folder.
    MTS_Deaderpool_xxxxxxx_Deaderpool_MC_Dresser_script - Don't unzip this file. Place it as-is in your mod folder.
    MTS_Deaderpool_xxxxxxx_Deaderpool_MC_Population_script - Don't unzip this file. Place it as-is in your mod folder.
    MTS_Deaderpool_xxxxxxx_Deaderpool_MC_Pregnancy_script - Don't unzip this file. Place it as-is in your mod folder.

Make sure that your resource.cfg file is correct. It should have the following lines in it:

Code:
    EDIT: actual file info is below... copy/paste fail (this was in a window)

Priority 500
    PackedFile *.package
    PackedFile */*.package
    PackedFile */*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package

Make sure that in the Sims 4 in Game Options/Other beneath the View Custom Content button that you have checked the check-box that says "Script Mods".

The first time you run the game after installation and load all the way into your Sim's household lot, open the cheat console with CTL-SHIFT-C. Type "mc_help". You should see some output in the cheat console which lets you know the mod is loaded. Also, at this time, if you look at your mods folder, you should see a mc_settings.cfg file that was created when the mod initialized. This can be edited with a text-file editor, or you can change settings from within your Sim's lot, as long as they have a computer, in the MC Command Center menu.

Optionally, if you are using MC Configurator, MTS_Deaderpool_xxxxxxx_Deaderpool_McConfigurator should be unzipped and placed into the mod folder where the rest of the mod files are located. Like specified in the files section, support for MC Configurator stopped as-of version 1.0.4. You can still use it, but it will not support all the settings that have been added since that version as you can configure them from computers within the game.

(Note from egwarhammer: using Notepad++ to edit this file is EASY!!!!!!!! I'm not a fan of the ingame method.)
    Somewhere, @HarmonySims280 had asked me about this:

Here's my post on MTS and Deaderpool's reply/explanation. Hope it helps!

Originally Posted by egwarhammer

Deaderpool, over yonder (officials), someone said they had this set for 0 but still had an elder couple generated. My thought was maybe they had invisible "entertainer" or "gardener" tags or something else that would trump the MC setting... how'd I do?

If I'm way off... what do you want me to tell them?
    ==

Yeah, that's what it is. Basically, if it is at all possible, I will alter the age. But for some game-generated Sims, if I alter the age, then it will keep generating the Sim over and over because it's not finding a match based on the internal filter for that Sim. An example of this would be the Hermit, I imagine. I bet (I don't know for SURE) that the age for the hermit is always elder. I know gardeners are "optimally" aged to Elders, but the game will also allow them to be Adults. So, if a game-generated Sim is required to be an elder, I will leave it that way to prevent endless Sim generation. I haven't seen that in my own game, though.

I also have elders set to 0. I haven't seen any elders in my neighborhoods from homeless generation in a LONG time. Sims will still age-up to elders, of course, but they don't get generated that way any longer. In 1.0.6, I fixed a bug where criminals could get generated and ignore the population settings. If there is something else like that going on, I have not come across it in my game yet.
  • AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Okay, so let's start.

I love this mod, but sadly I'm unable to use it because of some heavy interference with my custom content.

I've been having an issue when sometimes, maybe one out of 6-7, if i click on the carpets section in buld mode, my game will freeze then shut down. It wasn*t a big problem, I'm willing to accept this as a side effect of having 4 gb of it. However, after installing the mod, this problem would occure 3-4-5 times in a row, while normally a simple restart of the game would fix it for a very long time.

The main issue tho, was that somehow it shuts off your game while using the surgery table from the doctor career. Wether you're giving birth or treating a patient, the game would crash every single time.

I've tried to no avail to figure out the problem, but I have way too many files to check and sometimes it will just run smoothly, so pin pointing the exact errot is super hard.

Now as far as actual mods, I only have a better light one, door locks and the faster gardening - and I doubt it's any of those. I will try to check up on the stuff you left me via PM, just posting this here in case someone else has this issue. If I manage to fix it, I'll update.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
    Amiutza wrote: »
    Okay, so let's start.

I love this mod, but sadly I'm unable to use it because of some heavy interference with my custom content.

I've been having an issue when sometimes, maybe one out of 6-7, if i click on the carpets section in buld mode, my game will freeze then shut down. It wasn*t a big problem, I'm willing to accept this as a side effect of having 4 gb of it. However, after installing the mod, this problem would occure 3-4-5 times in a row, while normally a simple restart of the game would fix it for a very long time.

The main issue tho, was that somehow it shuts off your game while using the surgery table from the doctor career. Wether you're giving birth or treating a patient, the game would crash every single time.

I've tried to no avail to figure out the problem, but I have way too many files to check and sometimes it will just run smoothly, so pin pointing the exact errot is super hard.

Now as far as actual mods, I only have a better light one, door locks and the faster gardening - and I doubt it's any of those. I will try to check up on the stuff you left me via PM, just posting this here in case someone else has this issue. If I manage to fix it, I'll update.

Yeah, this sounds more and more like some bad CC.

https://github.com/Kuree/Sims4Tools/releases

Try that... I haven't (no cc, no need), but it was recommended pretty often right after the March 26 mess (EA changed modding code).

Scumbumbo checks his stuff against MC for any issues before we ever see it. :smiley:
    Okay, so let's start.

Yeah, this sounds more and more like some bad CC.

https://github.com/Kuree/Sims4Tools/releases

Try that... I haven't (no cc, no need), but it was recommended pretty often right after the March 26 mess (EA changed modding code).

Scumbumbo checks his stuff against MC for any issues before we ever see it. :smiley:

Thank you, I will definitely try it - most likely tomorrow, and see if I can somehow fix the issue once and for all.
    hhHD2XB.png
    edited June 2015
    If all else fails, you could ask over at MTS... but you know they're all gonna say "have you tested your cc?" anyway, right? And, "have you tried a fresh game/folder/delete localthumbcache... etc.

Repaired lately? Any new windows updates, driver updates... I had a ton of that hit me all at once, right when some patch came down too, and it was a mess till I figured out what went to what, if you know what I mean? My optimizer suite got a major workout, too.

Oh... one beginner question I shouldn't have had to EDIT to ask... what version do you have? 1.0.6.? That's the newest.
    Well that's why I haven't even posted about it, as no one else seemed to have the issue, and I had tried everything.

The time this happened I had the latest version of the mod as well. Don't remember which one it was, but it was definitely up to date.
    hhHD2XB.png
    How organized is your CC? all in one folder (OMG I'd go nuts!!) or in subfolders? How many... I don't like doing the 50/50 test, but I was thinking if you could take it all out and put it back in one folder at a time, that would probably help narrow it down pretty quick.

Also, I've been browsing and found a link @ceejay402 posted about CC... it may be too "beginner" for you, but I wanted to let YOU decide that. Besides, maybe someone else having issues might find it helpful.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS4_CC_Basics
    Well that's why I haven't even posted about it, as no one else seemed to have the issue, and I had tried everything.

The time this happened I had the latest version of the mod as well. Don't remember which one it was, but it was definitely up to date.

I had another thought. What was the last version you tried? It's possible he's fixed things related to your issue between then and now. And, if you'd run one test for me, that would be great... install MC, run it till something weird happens (overall, preferably a game week so all the alarms run, although I'd rather see info sooner than that, too), and keep checking to see if you have a new LastException file in your Sims4 folder.

If you do, and it's not mega huge, I'd like to see it. GTW spawned a 24k LE for me once... epic! I actually sent that one to SimGuruEugi, along with a game save. LOL! (Scumbumbo and Deaderpool both said "core game error" so I figured they might be interested.)

If there is a mega huge one, you could put it on dropbox... or email it to me, I'm at gmail. I'd like to see it either way. Just let me know to look if you do mail it, I don't check my mail every day.

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    great stuff @egwarhammer ive been meaning to try this mod out and glad you set this up to help answer any Qs.

and agree testing CC can be time consuming but really the only way to get to the bottom of the problem @Amiutza.

I just downloaded this mod, and wow, it has quite a bit of stuff. Since this is my very first time using this, I am feeling a little bit confused here. My question is, what are some of the settings you recommend for someone who is using this for the first time?

(I'm going to copy/paste this into my new Help thread too... can we go chat over there?) :smile:

I play on an HP laptop, Win 8.1 (NOT a gaming machine). Pretty low settings. Just mentioning it so you'll know where some of my play style and settings options are coming from.

Gamechanger:

"Pause_on_Zone": true, (default false... turn it on!!!!!!!!!!!!) Takes the place of Scumbumbo's (also excellent) Always Start Lots Paused mod.

This one you HAVE to change or nothing else will happen in this module:

"Population_UseCustom": true, (default=false)

Adding YA to "Pregnancy_AgeToRun": "A,YA", (default is A only) will give you more chances for pregnancies.

I work tonight, I have to go... I'll be back in the morning!

Here's what's in my mc_settings.cfg file now: (I'm not RECOMMENDING these, just sharing what I'm using ATM. Some I haven't tested, I haven't played much for a couple of days, and I'd made some tweaks.)

{

}

Cool! I'm about to be late for work (OMG LOL!) but glad you found it... putting it here so we can kinda consolidate. Play with settings, I'll be back in the morning if you need anything else. :)

This one will keep your bin numbers from exploding and triggering culling, if you (meaning anybody in general) don't have the No Culling Mod (why NOT??) installed. Link is in my sig. No excuses, go get it! Game changer. KEEP your Sims! /soapbox off

(You'll probably see more than your set number in the bin. Normal behavior, the game HAS to be able to create Reapers, Mailmen, and so on... but you shouldn't see as MANY incoming sims once that number triggers the filters.)

I enabled both logging and notifications. Tip on logging, the file overwrites itself, so don't wait long to look at it if something happens. Copy/paste is your friend there.

Cuts down on "random" pregnancies happening for sims in relationships. If false, even if Jim and Sally are engaged, the mechanics could still have her end up pregnant by someone else, and most likely not as interested in the fiance any more. Or have him get with someone else.

This is your safe haven. If true, mapped played households are not subjected to the pregnancy etc whims of MC's random(ish) generator. Mapped UNPLAYED households are still fair game.
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    great stuff @egwarhammer ive been meaning to try this mod out and glad you set this up to help answer any Qs.

and agree testing CC can be time consuming but really the only way to get to the bottom of the problem @Amiutza.
    Thanks, ceejay! Sure, jump in... it's an amazing piece of work. You'll love it!

As far as CC... boycotting (not really, just not fooling with it... I have had some before, but only a few things) works fine for me.

(I can see Amiutza's eyes bugging out right now... LOL! I'd be that way with "boycotting mods" ... you can DO that??? kinda thing. :p )
    Oh if I didn't have all of this cc, I would have stopped playing a long time ago xD I'd rather pay the price :lol:
    hhHD2XB.png
    Something is messed up with my settings....

mccnotice_zpsrgnwj3op.png

What did I do wrong? I wanted to see if the mod would push along relationships in my game. I enabled same gender because I am all about "free to be" but it looks like it is ONLY doing same gender? And why is the same Sims impregnating more than 1 Sim?

Post your config file, mc_setting.cfg

I should be in bed, but if you don't hear from me in a few minutes (I'm hoping you see this right away), I'll catch it when I get up before work tonight (3d shift, love it!).

• Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member

{
    }

Do I open up the mc_settings.cfg file and just edit what i want in notepad or? how to i change these settings?
    I'd rather not post my config file (if you mean my computer specs?). I know it's something I messed up in the mod setting, so I'll put that up.

MC file

"Cleaner_CleanGhosts": true,
    "Cleaner_MaleLeanLimits": "-100.0,100.0",
    "Cleaner_MatchGlasses": false,
    "Cleaner_MonitorPhysique": true,
    "Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerF": "",
    "Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerM": "",
    "Pause_on_Zone": false,
    "Population_CleanPhysique": true,
    "Population_MaximumHomeless": 10,
    "Population_OpenHouses": 2,
    "Population_PercentBaby": 10,
    "Population_PercentChild": 10,
    "Population_PercentElder": 0,
    "Population_PercentMale": 50,
    "Population_ShowDeathNotifications": false,
    "Pregnancy_AgeToRun": "A",
    "Pregnancy_AllowAffairs": false,
    "Pregnancy_AutoMarryPercent": 10,
    "Pregnancy_AvgParentPhysique": false,
    "Pregnancy_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    "Pregnancy_EnforceFamily": false,
    "Pregnancy_MalePregnancy": true,
    "Pregnancy_MaxHouseholdChildren": 3,
    "Pregnancy_MaxOffspring": 3,
    "Pregnancy_PercentAdjustment": 10,
    "Pregnancy_UseParentSkinTones": false,

This is what file I meant. Check the docs page at MTS on the setting I bolded, I'd about bet it needs to have either an S or O in there because of some of your other settings. I'm sorry I don't have time to go look, but if I don't get to bed I'm going to regret it tonight.

{
    }

Do I open up the mc_settings.cfg file and just edit what i want in notepad or? how to i change these settings?

Yes, once it's been generated in game (open cheat window, type in mc_help and hit enter), then when you aren't in the game you can use a text editor (I highly recommend notepad++) and tweak to your heart's content. Within acceptable paramaters, of course, which are detailed on the mod page. He's got tables and lists for all kinds of cool things.

{
    }

Yes, once it's been generated in game (open cheat window, type in mc_help and hit enter), then when you aren't in the game you can use a text editor (I highly recommend notepad++) and tweak to your heart's content. Within acceptable paramaters, of course, which are detailed on the mod page. He's got tables and lists for all kinds of cool things.

Ok great thank you :)
    not sure what to do with dresser, how to i blacklist items. is there a way to set a no cc on generated sims?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top