Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    But he/she wasn't in a pretty dress! Wasnt it still the tux?

She was in a pretty dress. I'll get the picture.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited February 2018
    I remember a tux and the line "you look handsome tdoay" maybe I'm just reading to much lately... Or it was all those pain meds I was on while reading ....
  • Options
    @Shadami Here he/she is as a female. It's in chapter four. her first entrance. XD
    11-30-17-2-14-22-pm.png?1512806071
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @LegacySims2017 Oh yes, I think I was the rare soul who voted for Hope to be the gen heir. I liked Juju too.

Did you snag my Sim selfie? For future generations? No worries if you didn't. My library is a little wonky. Plus I've made edits to her.

I voted for Hope, too. :grimace:
    I most likely did. But I can always check for updates. I'll be happy to fit you into Gen 5. Gen 3 I already have the four female sim selfies picked out: @friendsfan367 , @SoulGal7 , @EuphorialQueen , and @Karilan . Gen 4 is the boys turn. I have @simscognito , @Munterbacon , and 2 SimGuru sim selfies plugged.

There are a lot of female sim selfies in this SimLit group. Not so much of the guys. But I have quite a bit of sim selfie dudes from the forums in general. Maybe once they are tagged and visit us over here, they'll stay and become a part of our group.

is simcognito a boy. not being smart sis and iwere talking about it yesterday because avis make it unclear whos what.

@friendsfan367 we already had this discussion. I am like Paris. :D

no seriously oh wait do you mean the character paris?

Yes. From friends of foes. I can attach a pic if you like. But you've seen two pics of Paris already.

you can't get enough paris.

I totally agree. Hence I talk about Paris way too much. :D

@friendsfan367 can attest. Sounds like how I talk about Kass. I can go all day.

that reminds me i wante to ask you something about kass a while back but now i can't emember what it wasi think it came up here and we were going to discuss it in a reading circle. i'lll try and find it tommorow.
  • Options
    I remember a tux and the line "you look handsome tdoay" maybe I'm just reading to much lately... Or it was all those pain meds I was on while reading ....

That's the first time we meet Paris as a guy. Paris made two other appearances as a woman before. XD
  • Options
    I don't remember that picture at all!
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @LegacySims2017 Oh yes, I think I was the rare soul who voted for Hope to be the gen heir. I liked Juju too.

Did you snag my Sim selfie? For future generations? No worries if you didn't. My library is a little wonky. Plus I've made edits to her.

I most likely did. But I can always check for updates. I'll be happy to fit you into Gen 5. Gen 3 I already have the four female sim selfies picked out: @friendsfan367 , @SoulGal7 , @EuphorialQueen , and @Karilan . Gen 4 is the boys turn. I have @simscognito , @Munterbacon , and 2 SimGuru sim selfies plugged.

There are a lot of female sim selfies in this SimLit group. Not so much of the guys. But I have quite a bit of sim selfie dudes from the forums in general. Maybe once they are tagged and visit us over here, they'll stay and become a part of our group.

is simcognito a boy. not being smart sis and iwere talking about it yesterday because avis make it unclear whos what.

Yes. From friends of foes. I can attach a pic if you like. But you've seen two pics of Paris already.

@AdamsEve1231 Kass does sound so intriguing though. It's just soooo annoying that I can't get Tumblr working. I'm still plugging away though, so hopefully I can get to Kass shortly, but gahhh she sounds sooo cool!!!! :D

@simscognito Well that's a first. :blush: Thank you. Thinking she's cool before reading. I write Kass's story over on my WP, not my Simblr. Currently I'm working on her rewrite. But when it's done, I hope you'll read. She's my favorite character and creation to date.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited February 2018

@Shadami Do you remember when Lilith tells Paris that Lauren is coming home from the police station?

@AdamsEve1231 Kass does sound so intriguing though. It's just soooo annoying that I can't get Tumblr working. I'm still plugging away though, so hopefully I can get to Kass shortly, but gahhh she sounds sooo cool!!!! :D

@simscognito Well that's a first. :blush: Thank you. Thinking she's cool before reading. I write Kass's story over on my WP, not my Simblr. Currently I'm working on her rewrite. But when it's done, I hope you'll read. She's my favorite character and creation to date.

@AdamsEve1231 Oh sweet. Yes I will be very excited to read that. :) You really go in depth when talking about her, which is what makes her sound so intriguing.
  • Options

@Shadami Do you remember when Lilith tells Paris that Lauren is coming home from the police station?

@AdamsEve1231 Oh sweet. Yes I will be very excited to read that. :) You really go in depth when talking about her, which is what makes her sound so intriguing.

were talking about kass paris and
    ayden
  • Options
    Maybe? Vaguely? Omg... I hate how confused pain meds leafe me for days t.t
  • Options
    CelesteDreamer21CelesteDreamer21 Posts: 41 Member
    Love this so creative
  • Options

were doing better. we have one topic chracters . topics used to jump around. so this is new for us lol.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Sorry for the confusion ... yes we're discussing @simscognito's Paris, whom I'm unfamiliar with but sounds interesting too, @friendsfan367's Ayden, whom I am familiar with, a favorite of mine, and my character, Kassiopeia 'Kass' Fullbright.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Love this so creative

welcome.
  • Options

@Shadami Not to worry. Here's the link to chapter four if you like. XD Paris is right at the end. But it's really not an important detail to remember. XD Paris will be female in the chapter on Saturday.
    Love this so creative

Hi @AsunaSama_YT Nice to meet you. :)

ayden

@friendsfan367 Well spotted.... okay time to run. XD
  • Options

@Shadami Not to worry. Here's the link to chapter four if you like. XD Paris is right at the end. But it's really not an important detail to remember. XD Paris will be female in the chapter on Saturday.
    Love this so creative

ayden

no running in the thread.
  • Options

Love this so creative

ayden

Sorry. Didn't catch that. Too busy running! :p
  • Options

Love this so creative

ayden

don't make me bugsie you. :)
  • Options

Love this so creative

ayden

What's that???? *run run run *
  • Options

Love this so creative

ayden

smacks cog. you've been busied i warned you.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Love this so creative

ayden

But, but..... *Wobbly bottom lip* :( I thought you couldn't catch me... *sniff*
  • Options

Love this so creative

ayden

But, but..... *Wobbly bottom lip* :(

hug.
  • Options

Love this so creative

ayden

hug.

I feel better now. :)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,240 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    no sims's a girl since Gen 4 heir is a boy.

Gen 3 heir is male (currently Angel....but he could have a brother). Gen 4 heir is female.

isn't the house already kind of full theres joseph and whats her ju ju juju boyfriend and the twins.

Juju's aspiration requires her to be friends with 3 of her children. So another boy or girl is coming soon.
  • Options

Love this so creative

ayden

hug.

I feel better now. :)

just don't tell bugsie. i never hug after i hit with her.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top