Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 what your EAID?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    no sims's a girl since Gen 4 heir is a boy.

Gen 3 heir is male (currently Angel....but he could have a brother). Gen 4 heir is female.

isn't the house already kind of full theres joseph and whats her ju ju juju boyfriend and the twins.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member

Gen 3 heir is male (currently Angel....but he could have a brother). Gen 4 heir is female.

isn't the house already kind of full theres joseph and whats her ju ju juju boyfriend and the twins.

Angel(?) Noe (?) twin's twin is a girl..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I should've added an example. Haha. The two that come to mind are Shrek and Mega Mind, since I recently rewatvhef them.

adamandeve canyou try and help becky with her singer issue. i would but its almost 9 and i need dinner.

What are you asking, @friendsfan367?
    I should've added an example. Haha. The two that come to mind are Shrek and Mega Mind, since I recently rewatvhef them.

adamandeve canyou try and help becky with her singer issue. i would but its almost 9 and i need dinner.

she having a issue with the singing career but i can't figure out what. its posted above.sorry i wasn't clear hunger caused that.

Never mind; finally showed up on the computer the next sim day
  • Options

Angel(?) Noe (?) twin's twin is a girl..

angel is a boy noelle is the girl.
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    On the subject of inverted tropes, does anyone think they're any instances where it's overdone?

Hmm, there must be somewhere. I can't really think of enough stories that invert tropes right now to know for sure. I guess if it got to the point where a story was nothing but inverted tropes it would lose its impact?
  • Options
    msbeckycat wrote: »

she having a issue with the singing career but i can't figure out what. its posted above.sorry i wasn't clear hunger caused that.

yeah.

problem solved adamandeve. i don't play s3 anymore but you do so thats why i asked for help.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

yeah.

problem solved adamandeve. i don't play s3 anymore but you do so thats why i asked for help.

Oh yes, I'm still fully immersed in TS3.

I'm glad you resolved issues, @friendsfan367.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

yeah.

Oh yes, I'm still fully immersed in TS3.

I'm glad you resolved issues, @friendsfan367.

it was becky who was having issues i was trying to help but i rarely play so thats why i had asked if you could.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @LegacySims2017 Oh yes, I think I was the rare soul who voted for Hope to be the gen heir. I liked Juju too.

Did you snag my Sim selfie? For future generations? No worries if you didn't. My library is a little wonky. Plus I've made edits to her.

I voted for Hope, too. :grimace:
    I most likely did. But I can always check for updates. I'll be happy to fit you into Gen 5. Gen 3 I already have the four female sim selfies picked out: @friendsfan367 , @SoulGal7 , @EuphorialQueen , and @Karilan . Gen 4 is the boys turn. I have @simscognito , @Munterbacon , and 2 SimGuru sim selfies plugged.

There are a lot of female sim selfies in this SimLit group. Not so much of the guys. But I have quite a bit of sim selfie dudes from the forums in general. Maybe once they are tagged and visit us over here, they'll stay and become a part of our group.

is simcognito a boy. not being smart sis and iwere talking about it yesterday because avis make it unclear whos what.

@friendsfan367 we already had this discussion. I am like Paris. :D
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 Oh yes, I think I was the rare soul who voted for Hope to be the gen heir. I liked Juju too.

Did you snag my Sim selfie? For future generations? No worries if you didn't. My library is a little wonky. Plus I've made edits to her.

I most likely did. But I can always check for updates. I'll be happy to fit you into Gen 5. Gen 3 I already have the four female sim selfies picked out: @friendsfan367 , @SoulGal7 , @EuphorialQueen , and @Karilan . Gen 4 is the boys turn. I have @simscognito , @Munterbacon , and 2 SimGuru sim selfies plugged.

There are a lot of female sim selfies in this SimLit group. Not so much of the guys. But I have quite a bit of sim selfie dudes from the forums in general. Maybe once they are tagged and visit us over here, they'll stay and become a part of our group.

is simcognito a boy. not being smart sis and iwere talking about it yesterday because avis make it unclear whos what.

no seriously oh wait do you mean the character paris?
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Yes. From friends of foes. I can attach a pic if you like. But you've seen two pics of Paris already.
  • Options

Yes. From friends of foes.

i remember the connversation but now my brains asleep.
  • Options

agggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh i can't find that post.
  • Options

agggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh i can't find that post.

@friendsfan367 here's a pic of Paris. :D
    PntHqMT.png
  • Options

Yes. From friends of foes. I can attach a pic if you like. But you've seen two pics of Paris already.

you can't get enough paris.
  • Options

I totally agree. Hence I talk about Paris way too much. :D
  • Options

i know the feeling i talk about ayden way to much. and hes not even close to being the heir yet.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

i know the feeling i talk about ayden way to much. and hes not even close to being the heir yet.

But Ayden's awesome, so I don't mind! XD He better be heir!!!! By the way, feel free to carry on referring to me as a he, since that's what I identify as at the moment. XD
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh my goodness! I hadn't seen Paris being beautiful and a she yet!! I love him/her even more!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh my goodness! I hadn't seen Paris being beautiful and a she yet!! I love him/her even more!

You've seen Paris as a she! :D The first time we meet him/her.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

@friendsfan367 can attest. Sounds like how I talk about Kass. I can go all day.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

But Ayden's awesome, so I don't mind! XD He better be heir!!!! By the way, feel free to carry on referring to me as a he, since that's what I identify as at the moment. XD

i forget i know but i forget whats it called when you identify as both? sorry were already off topic anyway.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    But he/she wasn't in a pretty dress! Wasnt it still the tux?
  • Options

@friendsfan367 can attest. Sounds like how I talk about Kass. I can go all day.

@AdamsEve1231 Kass does sound so intriguing though. It's just soooo annoying that I can't get Tumblr working. I'm still plugging away though, so hopefully I can get to Kass shortly, but gahhh she sounds sooo cool!!!! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top