Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    edited November 2017
    I prefer City Living. Get to Work has some nice clothes and build items, but I never send my sims out to work. lol I like the apartments in City Living.

Oh, and there are bugs in the jobs on Get to Work that they have known about for ages but still haven't fixed.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I prefer City Living. Get to Work has some nice clothes and build items, but I never send my sims out to work. lol I like the apartments in City Living.

I agree, City Living offers a lot of opportunities too.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,767 Member
    I want to download (ie "buy" cats&dogs EP) but it's $41.76 on IG site.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,243 Member
    @friendsfan367 You know what is going to happen in about 5.5 hours?

tenor.gif
    My sim selfie's last day of narrating of #BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition

It's Juju's time!
  • Options
    if I refer to something as a "Snape" challenge would people understand me?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=5014489
  • Options
    tenor.gif?itemid=5014489

@LegacySims2017 Do you know what I mean by a "Snape Challenge"? since only people who read the English (or American English) version of book 1 would know it. since the movie of the same names didn't have this challenge in it.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 Do you know what I mean by a "Snape Challenge"? since only people who read the English (or American English) version of book 1 would know it. since the movie of the same names didn't have this challenge in it.

Unfortunately, no.
    It's going to come to a shock to many maybe, but I never read the books and I only watched partial of one of the movies. I couldn't get into it.
    I just wanted to share that spoiler. :lol:
  • Options

Unfortunately, no.
    It's going to come to a shock to many maybe, but I never read the books and I only watched partial of one of the movies. I couldn't get into it.

the wiki will explain:

and this is the riddle:
    Danger lies before you, while safety lies behind,
    Two of us will help you, whichever you would find,
    One among us seven will let you move ahead,
    Another will transport the drinker back instead,
    Two among our number hold only nettle wine,
    Three of us are killers, waiting hidden in line.
    Choose, unless you wish to stay here forevermore,
    To help you in your choice, we give you these clues four:
    First, however slyly the poison tries to hide
    You will always find some on nettle wine's left side;
    Second, different are those who stand at either end,
    But if you would move onward, neither is your friend;
    Third, as you see clearly, all are different size,
    Neither dwarf nor giant holds death in their insides;
    Fourth, the second left and the second on the right
    Are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Working on the Santos story right now. Krystle has aged up.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited November 2017

Unfortunately, no.

2 more days til the simselfs come back, see i plugged it even though your mean making me wait. : >:)
  • Options
    a one person Monopoly game being a challenge in the underworld-that's a weird challenge (or maybe not..maybe if I could have Alice&River(a wolf) somehow be part of it.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    I'm debating about purchasing another TS4 expansion since they are on sale right now for Black Friday weekend. I don't have any other expansions save the newest Cats and Dogs. I'm torn between them all, really... haha! But I was leaning toward City Living or Get to Work. Thoughts? Does anyone have a favorite?

Get Together would probably be helpful for my TS4 stories, but I just can't justify dropping the money right before the holidays for all three... even if they are on sale. :/

@AdamsEve1231 City living was better in my opinion just for the scenery and the apartments though sadly it isn't a great representation of actual city "life" in my opinion. I do also like the content from Get to Work but I use it far less than I use the City Living content.
  • Options
    a one person Monopoly game being a challenge in the underworld-that's a weird challenge (or maybe not..maybe if I could have Alice&River(a wolf) somehow be part of it.

there are both monopoly video and computer games so yes one person can technically play by themselves.
  • Options

there are both monopoly video and computer games so yes one person can technically play by themselves.

I don't think there would be computers OR TV in the Underworld.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

but maybe you could do it like harry potter chess .where the pieces can move on their own. so a giant board and the normal pieces but they move by some force other than touch.
  • Options

but maybe you could do it like harry potter chess .where the pieces can move on their own. so a giant board and the normal pieces but they move by some force other than touch.

or I could like I plan make Alice&River (both being in disguises) be the other players in the game
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

or I could like I plan make Alice&River (both being in disguises) be the other players in the game

that would work.
  • Options
    Has anyone heard of the Breadwinner movie that just came out? I read the book its based off twice. As well as the book's two sequels.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Has anyone heard of the Breadwinner movie that just came out? I read the book its based off twice. As well as the book's two sequels.

i haven't had time for movies. i have both hbo and starz but with my new work hours it can be hard to watch one . i get tired now.
  • Options

i haven't had time for movies. i have both hbo and starz but with my new work hours it can be hard to watch one . i get tired now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqC0CtCzav8 <trailer for the movie
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @MadameLee I hadn't heard of it before now, so I Googled it. The concept looks interesting, so hopefully the movie is good.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    @MadameLee I hadn't heard of it before now, so I Googled it. The concept looks interesting, so hopefully the movie is good.

@PurplishSimEater Try the book first!! It's a good look at what life was like for women under 🐸🐸🐸🐸 rule.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @MadameLee I'll have to add it to my to-read list - luckily it's only 2.5 books long at the moment (partly through the Hamilton biography that inspired the musical so that's first priority).
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    i'm so itching to buy the Cats&dogs EP... but maybe I can do 2 generations of the Happily Ever After Not!! Royal Legacy. Maybe work a bit on the Swanson Legacy
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top