The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @MadameLee: Bud's tired brother :open_mouth:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    edited November 2017
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @MadameLee: Bud's tired brother :open_mouth:

@InfraGreen sister-Cider's a girl. I know that according to Mom Cider was from a Canadian puppy mill.
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,263 Member
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Introduction to Generation 2
    - Day 47

Who's ready for teenage drama? You are! Jubilee takes on her first day as heir as we begin Generation 2.

11-26-17_3-09-07-AM.png?w=800
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Thu lives enough to go back to a simpler time, when the details were fuzzy and reality was broken and her mental age matched the rest of her...
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Hello everyone, here is the latest update to my alien adoption challenge story.

Chapter 9: What Kind of Monster Are You?
    000_11-03-17_8-39-14c2a0pm.png
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Laila is breaking the rules, and it feels so good :smiley:

Post 6: I'm a Troublemaker

random-noise-post.jpg
  • Options
    ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    edited November 2017
    I hope everyone finds great deals on Cybermonday! :]

Willow has to deal with some Maid of Honor duties...

4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Arrowleaf wrote: »
    I hope everyone finds great deals on Cybermonday! :]

Willow has to deal with some Maid of Honor duties...

no cyber monday deals for me. i did have a suprise meeting though no one told me so i was suprised.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Yay, I love this little alien.
  • Options
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Introduction to Generation 2
    - Day 47

Who's ready for teenage drama? You are! Jubilee takes on her first day as heir as we begin Generation 2.

11-26-17_3-09-07-AM.png?w=800

caught up now. i was 2 posts behind. because i thought you were updating til tonight.

but you and ju ju cheered me up. i had plans to sleep in today that were ruined by a suprise meeting. i hate adulting.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    My stories on a hiatus. Not sure for how long. Writing them has been feeling more like a chore than something I enjoyed lately. I am stepping away from them for a bit and just playing the game for fun. I spent too much money on the game to not be able to enjoy it. So have moved my save file to my desktop and made a back up of it. It is there when I feel like writing again.

Last night I started a new save. I removed the premade Sims. I added in the ones I made for myself and for castings. (It is so nice to be able to play Daniel myself for a change. :) I added some of the SimSelfies I found on the gallery of you people. Boy has Daniel been keeping himself busy with the ladies. lol He has knocked up three ladies (two are SimSelfies). It was all done at the bluffs in a bush on the same day. Gotta love autonomous no strings attached woohoo. Thank you MCCC! lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member

Yay, I love this little alien.

Thank you! I do too - he's a pretty cool kid.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    My stories on a hiatus. Not sure for how long. Writing them has been feeling more like a chore than something I enjoyed lately. I am stepping away from them for a bit and just playing the game for fun. I spent too much money on the game to not be able to enjoy it. So have moved my save file to my desktop and made a back up of it. It is there when I feel like writing again.

Last night I started a new save. I removed the premade Sims. I added in the ones I made for myself and for castings. (It is so nice to be able to play Daniel myself for a change. :) I added some of the SimSelfies I found on the gallery of you people. Boy has Daniel been keeping himself busy with the ladies. lol He has knocked up three ladies (two are SimSelfies). It was all done at the bluffs in a bush on the same day. Gotta love autonomous no strings attached woohoo. Thank you MCCC! lol

@skcaga6 Enjoy your SimLit vacation! It definitely should not feel like a chore, so I hope you have fun with the game itself. Even if you are not writing, we always love to see screenshots of what's going on in your game. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »

@skcaga6 Enjoy your SimLit vacation! It definitely should not feel like a chore, so I hope you have fun with the game itself. Even if you are not writing, we always love to see screenshots of what's going on in your game. :)

since i'm still tired because i had a suprise meeting at 9 am. a suprise to me anyway nobody told me considering it was in my apartment. i've been doing the new pet challenege
  • Options

since i'm still tired because i had a suprise meeting at 9 am. a suprise to me anyway nobody told me considering it was in my apartment. i've been doing the new pet challenege

A pet challenge? I've not heard of that. What type of challenge is it? A legacy one?
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi! I'm back with a new chapter to my Alien Adoption -story:

Stardust Sapling: Chapter 19
    gVxIaJR.jpg

Happysafe.

I hope you enjoy!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options

A pet challenge? I've not heard of that. What type of challenge is it? A legacy one?

no you make a cat or dog in sims 4 and post it to the gallery for adoption..
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 oh cool. Thanks. Sounds like a fun challenge. Is there a thread to learn more about it?
    @AuroraLockwood just read the latest of Leila's blog. That screenshot of the town! <3<3 Which town is it? It can't possibly be Windenburg.
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    First Worlld simlit problems: when another popular simlit authior already used a name you love so you can't use it for your heir :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    First Worlld simlit problems: when another popular simlit authior already used a name you love so you can't use it for your heir :bawling:
    Hasn't that already happened with the 'Alexes?' i.e. Alex Rosebrook and Alex Day.
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hasn't that already happened with the 'Alexes?' i.e. Alex Rosebrook and Alex Day.

Lol yes! And it's pammie's story again this time... so I'm back to the baby name websites :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Yep, fortunately I already chose gen 4's name :D
  • Options

since when does harper follow rules?
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Yep, fortunately I already chose gen 4's name :D

bad bugsie . you know why. lol.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Lol yes! And it's pammie's story again this time... so I'm back to the baby name websites :joy:

That was me last week. Had to pick a name for gen 2 of WAWRMO! :D I love the one I picked.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top