Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    First Worlld simlit problems: when another popular simlit authior already used a name you love so you can't use it for your heir :bawling:
    Hasn't that already happened with the 'Alexes?' i.e. Alex Rosebrook and Alex Day.

Lol yes! And it's pammie's story again this time... so I'm back to the baby name websites :joy:

pammmie told me how fine lines . go ahead and take the name. lol kidding. well except for the part where i know how fine lines ends.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    First Worlld simlit problems: when another popular simlit authior already used a name you love so you can't use it for your heir :bawling:

since when does harper follow rules?

Of any heir that ever existed, Harper would be the one to purposefully choose whatever name she wants.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Karilan wrote: »

since when does harper follow rules?

Of any heir that ever existed, Harper would be the one to purposefully choose whatever name she wants.

are you agreeing with me? i had a confusing day so i have to ask.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Yep, fortunately I already chose gen 4's name :D

bad bugsie . you know why. lol.

I know but it was Monday somewhere when I changed it! :D
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    @friendsfan367 oh cool. Thanks. Sounds like a fun challenge. Is there a thread to learn more about it?
    @AuroraLockwood just read the latest of Leila's blog. That screenshot of the town! <3<3 Which town is it? It can't possibly be Windenburg.

@simscognito It's the country side of Windenburg. The house area up by the Von Haunt estate.
  • Options

at least you waited til monday. its less confusing for me if you wait til i'm here. i know thats not fair.
  • Options

LOL!

What's the longest you've gone without changing your avatar?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

at least you waited til monday. its less confusing for me if you wait til i'm here. i know thats not fair.

Does that mean I can change it again? :D I feel my simself's son had enough time (created him in CAS cause I thought it would be fun ).
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hasn't that already happened with the 'Alexes?' i.e. Alex Rosebrook and Alex Day.

Lol yes! And it's pammie's story again this time... so I'm back to the baby name websites :joy:

@CitizenErased14 That tricksy psychic pammie! :D

@AuroraLockwood no way, really? I've never seen it from that view before.
  • Options

Does that mean I can change it again? :D I feel my simself's son had enough time (created him in CAS cause I thought it would be fun ).

not til wednesday. my at home all day days are monday wednesday and thursday.
  • Options

LOL!

What's the longest you've gone without changing your avatar?

Erm 3 weeks but that was because the internet provider was being a plum (not using bad words actually typed plum :D ). That avi was terrible!
  • Options

What if I do it right now? You're here right now! :)
  • Options

now works.
  • Options

now works.

Done! Back to teen Riley (in a different save as i'm using my AU version of her and her parents as my GT test family!)
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Riley in your avi has a lot of character. :)
  • Options

Riley is my favourite heir, i'm actually breaking several rules of mine for her. Claude can't because i'm basing it off how they were raised and Claude's mum scares even me sometimes, although I do plan to be kinda evil to him still with something so i'll let him get away with some swearing.
  • Options

Riley is my favourite heir, i'm actually breaking several rules of mine for her. Claude can't because i'm basing it off how they were raised and Claude's mum scares even me sometimes, although I do plan to be kinda evil to him still with something so i'll let him get away with some swearing.

What makes her your favorite? I'm rather fond of Claude.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2017

What makes her your favorite? I'm rather fond of Claude.
    I have a lot planned for gen 3 and Riley! (Well when I get back to writing which is hopefully soon cause I rearranged some stuff so I feel like it works better.) Including a storyline i've been setting up for ages. (Something like 5+ months right now and it will be over 6 months by the time we get there!) Plus, Riley is going to be fun to explore as she's an extrovert while i'm very much an introvert. I also get to break all the rules, well most of them. (I blame Robin personally but she has a cute nooboo, so I forgive her. )

Although, Claude is my favourite too and i'm excited to write his wedding and all that comes with it because it's taken him another 5 years after his little bro got married. However, I promise he gets married before Harry :D . One of my favourite moods of Claude's is actually angry cause he pulls a great angry face!

I think Harry is my favourite spare, Vince not so much. He's actually kind of annoying to me because i'm 100% on Claude's side since day one of him being a kid and everyone always appeared to like Vince more.
  • Options
    Can't wait to see more of Riley's arc! I'm nearly caught up on all the alien stories and then I can finally catch up on literally everything else.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    rats i forgot to write. yesterday i was sore from work. yoday i had the suprise meeting and now i'm doing this weeks pet challenge.
  • Options
    Fun thing I learnt. If you age up a baby into a toddler but don't finish the age up (getting them to walk and being able to travel again) and then go back into Modify in CAS it doesn't save them as a toddler. (I use it so I can peak without having to wait) I recommend saving just in case you wait too long.
  • Options
    Fun thing I learnt. If you age up a baby into a toddler but don't finish the age up (getting them to walk and being able to travel again) and then go back into Modify in CAS it doesn't save them as a toddler. (I use it so I can peak without having to wait) I recommend saving just in case you wait too long.

That's pretty cool. I'm a massive fan of early peeking. :)
  • Options
    elifdapetonelifdapeton Posts: 217 Member
    Am I the only one who notices that when your sims pick up something on the floor to clean up if there's a chair next to them, they have to sit in that chair first and if there's more than one chair they stand up and then sit on that other chair? I want to say It might be just my game, but I tested it like hundreds of time they still do that.
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
    | Legacy Challenge Story. 18+
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,263 Member
    caught up now. i was 2 posts behind. because i thought you were updating til tonight.

but you and ju ju cheered me up. i had plans to sleep in today that were ruined by a suprise meeting. i hate adulting.

I kept announcing the 26th was the last day Joseph narrated and then today would be Juju's first day as heir. The Generation 2 starter date is even in my signature :grimace:

Adulting isn't fun, I agree.
  • Options
    caught up now. i was 2 posts behind. because i thought you were updating til tonight.

but you and ju ju cheered me up. i had plans to sleep in today that were ruined by a suprise meeting. i hate adulting.

I kept announcing the 26th was the last day Joseph narrated and then today would be Juju's first day as heir. The Generation 2 starter date is even in my signature :smiley:

Adulting isn't fun, I agree.

i had to fix it because ju ju wouldn't like that face.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top