Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teegers' Treasury - including Thank you's, Fashion, Vendetta's, Design, and Fun

Comments

• Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    I also make jewellery (sometimes) and like photography (my avi is of my back garden) and gardening too. I suppose that is why I always wear my Sims out trying to grow perfect plants in their gardens. Anything that releases stress has to be a good thing, and I am glad you share some of your creations with us.
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    Thank you so much, @rachelt405! I <3<3<3 the hairstyles! :)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    your very welcome :)
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• Options
    My dear hubby offers to take me out to Starbucks and I come home to find that @rachelt405 has dropped off a Backcountry Partition for me and @Fourteen left me a t-shirt over tank. Thank you both so much! :)
  • Options
    FourteenFourteen Posts: 257 Member
    You're very welcome! :smiley:
    Playing TS3 since June 2009.
    TS4 since February 2015.

My Wishlist
    * 5 Top Items
    * 14's Thank You Thread
    NOTE: I have trouble with receiving gifts from people. Please visit a single item instead of my wishlist. Thank you!
  • Options
    So I finally uploaded the Cathedral to the Exchange. This is probably my favorite venue that I've ever created. :) Eventually, I hope to go back and add a graveyard and crypt to make it a bit more like my memories of visiting the cathedrals in Europe, but I really wanted to share it, so... :)

I hope you enjoy it. :)

I may repeat myself on some of the thank you notes here - you guys have been so generous with your donations and I don't want to leave anyone out because every item was appreciated. ((((hugs))))

Here's the Exchange link.

(I'm repeating the first image, but it seemed weird just posting the inside of the building). :)

2015-04-16_14-48-17.jpeg

Steps and railing, compliments of @simgeek79.

2015-04-22_11-15-01.jpeg

Thank you, @Laynielouxu (and Annie and Mary) for the Flower Tower! :)

@CoolBlueJay902, the Zirconium Chandelier is perfect for the Cathedral. Thank you! :)

@grizzly, thank you for the Festive Fencing! It's perfect for marking off the seating area for the wedding. :)

• Options
    edited April 2015
    2015-04-22_10-59-20.jpeg

@Laynielouxu, Annie, and Mary, thank you for the Estate Fence - it's perfect for protection on the balcony. :)

2015-04-22_11-07-22.jpeg

@mothersuperior2, the chairs with bows look wonderful sitting at the front, waiting for the wedding party to use! Thank you! :)

2015-04-16_17-23-45.jpeg

@Jaceigh, I love the Vase of Grace (and grace is probably my favorite word in the English language). It looks lovely on the stage. Thank you! :)

2015-04-16_10-22-06.jpeg

@JArch3r and @Reachsims, thank you so much for the Misty Lion fountain. I love how it looks against the wall of the Cathedral.

Again, thank you all so very much, it makes the game so much more fun to pick up an item and be reminded of the gifter. :)
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    You are so welcome hon, enjoy your new toys :) hugs
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Looks great!! :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, guys, thank you! I was over 300 sp from owning Haute Hip when it went on sale today, and it was free when I got home this evening!!!

Thank you so much, @simgeek79! I love the end table! :)

@Reachsims, thank you so much for the mirror and the rec! I'm so glad you liked the cathedral. :)

@LadyGreenEyes, I love the dresser! I can hardly wait to use it. LOL The curliques do make it look expensive. :D

@AlphaFen, your secret is safe with me. ;) I love the chair and am eagerly waiting for it to download so I can see how it looks in the game. :)

@rionismyname, I love the light! Thank you. The amount of sp doesn't matter at all, in fact, many of my favorite pieces are 25sp or under, but they complete a room, and something would feel lacking if they weren't there. :)

I can hardly wait to use the items, I already have a house started that I think they'll be great in. :)
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    edited April 2015
    edited because in wrong forum lol my bad silly me
    Post edited by rionismyname on
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Yay!! Glad u got it! :)

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Do you ever have one of those days where you get sidetracked every time you turn around?

I came on this morning to say thank you - went to click on my thread and saw that there were new messages, so had to stop and read them. And then had to click on the other threads and catch up, and see if there were new threads, and "Oh, yeah, I was going to say thank you. Hey, there are new gifts waiting, wow! I need to say thank you to everyone! Wait, there are 45 new comments to catch up on. Oh and I was researching something, and oh yeah, I was getting ready to say thank you..." I hope I'm not the only one who has days like that sometimes. :)

Thank you so much, @mothersuperior2! My sims will enjoy the sweater - would you believe that it has been snowing here today?!? I'm ready to pack up right now and move south. :)

@melaniet1020, thank you so much for the hairstyles! I love them. I know I'm probably funny, but I almost never use the game hairstyles anymore - the first thing I do in the hair section is click on "store items." :)

@gnlovew, thank you for the Ballyhoo! Teen pants. I just realized I don't have a teen girl to play yet, I need to come up with a new family with teenagers (boy and girl) and a female toddler, then I'll have models for all the outfits. :)

@mothersuperior2, I love the Baker Boy hat. It's so cute. I think James will look adorable in it. Poor James, I'm not sure he enjoys me dressing him up all the time, but it's so much fun to see the outfits on him. :)

@rionismyname, I love the shoes. I think Lola will have fun with them (Deli would like them too, but they're a little too modern for her style) <checks to see if Deli was paying attention and caught what I called her - I think she's too busy mooning over Erick to notice though> :)

@mothersuperior2, I love the rug! I know I'll find lots of uses for it! :)

@friendsfan36, Duck?!? Where? I didn't know we had ducks in the game now. Ouch! LOL That kind of duck. You could have warned me. ;) Thank you for the wall light! <she says as she rubs the lump on her noggin>

"Don't. Call. Me. Deli!"

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @Teegers your welcome :)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    your welcome. i did warn you i said duck.
  • Options
    LOL @friendsfan367, you did warn me, I just didn't get down in time. Next time I'll listen better. :)

((((hugs)))) It didn't hurt though, and I'll definitely enjoy the light! (It's one of those items that I've really wanted for a while.) :)

@Joolea, thank you so much for the hair style! I love all the different hair styles there are to choose from. :) Welcome again to the forums, I'm not sure there's a better place online to hang out. :)
  • Options
    @ciane, thank you so much for the little boy's hair style! I do like it, and I'll have fun using it in my game. ((((hugs))))
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    : D Little boys have so very few options. They need all the extra help we can give them. ; }
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @Grandmothergamer, so nice to meet you! I love making new friends. :) Thank you so much! I love the Jazz set and your gift just knocked the whole set down to free. Not only that, but it also made Feb '11 free also! Woohoo!!! That was my final compilation to finish. Now I just have individual sets and items. :D

@Jaceigh, I was just thinking of you yesterday. ((((hugs)))) Thank you so much for the gifts! Indulgent Living is one of those sets that I had completely forgotten about until I started seeing pieces of it on MMAO. :)

@Shannen, thank you so much for the dress and nice to officially meet you! I have loved your avatar since I first started reading the forums! :) Homecoming is another of the sets that I keep forgetting about until I see pieces on the MMAO. I love the set, too, so not sure why I keep forgetting about it. :)
    Post edited by Teegers on
  • Options
    Wow, wow, wow! Go off on a date and leave you guys alone for a little while and you ransack my wishlist! Thank you all so very, very much! It has completely changed playing when so many items I have in the game make me smile and think about the gifter. It's like my real kitchen, where so many of the items I use all the time were wedding gifts from dear friends.

Thank you @Nevills for the Great Lakes Earthenware Pot. I love it and already have an idea of where I'll use it. :)

LOL @Jemlia, you literally turned the table on me and made me laugh at the double pun! Thank you!!! I'll enjoy the table and put it to good use when I start working on a wedding reception hall to go with the cathedral. :)

@pangolin22, wow!!!!!!! Thank you! I got home from my date, checked my email and saw, "You've been given a gift - Lucky Palms." Thank you, so very much! :)

@MotherSuperior2 I think that has to be the weirdest hairstyle in the store (notice I didn't say in the game, I think the leafy looking one is the weirdest one in the game). I can't wait to use it - maybe on the weird sim on my wall - she looks like someone who'd wear a style like that, doesn't she?!? LOL Thank you, I'm going to have a blast with it! :)

• Options
    edited April 2015
    LOL I really need to stop getting sidetracked so often on my way to thank people. :blush:

Thank you so much, @friday027. Bingo was so much fun last Saturday! LOL Our cards did seem similar for a while, but then I think you pulled away and had the better one. I still had 6 empty spaces by the time the game was over. :)

I love the window and pajama sets. I'll have a great time using them in my game (and hopefully soon I'll get some more photographs of my sims modeling the outfits). :)

@Enchantedprey, thank you so much for the hair style! I hope your twins had a wonderful birthday!!! :)
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    @ Teegers - Lol! I didn't win anything for actually having a Bingo of any sort, but did get the consolation prize for just entering (as we all did) - And Oh, yeah, That was definitely a lot of fun... Thank you @TnT_Terry - for keeping us on Pins and Needles! Lol! :smiley:

Can't wait until there is another Bingo!

@Teegers - I loved your response when I posted to you during the game that I thought we had the same card, which is why I remembered you! Lol! Clearly, we didn't have the same card at all in the end, but it was so much good fun! :smiley:
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @Teegers Nice to meet you also :) I adore the homecoming set but that dress was by far my favourite. :) Aww you are so sweet, I try to change my avatar as often as I can but as you can see, I've only just got around to changing it again. <3
  • Options
    So I come downstairs this morning full of great intentions to write my thank yous very first thing, and then I see that there were 41 new messages since I went to bed last night. :o 41!?! You guys must have chatted all night and I'm the only one who went to bed! :)

But this time, I'm going to do it - I'm going to say thank you to all the lovely people who gifted me when I was too tired to think straight and while I was sleeping - and I'm going to do it before I let those 41 new posts draw me in. 41!!! Wow! :)

But looking at my list, it wasn't just chatting that everyone was doing. Wow, so much gifting going on. Thank you all, I feel lucky to be part of such a wonderful group. ((((hugs))))

Thank you so much, @Jaceigh! I love ponytails and I was looking for one just like this the other day - I knew I had seen it somewhere and went through all my hairs trying to find it, only to remember that I saw it in the store, not in the game. Am I the only one who does that? :) (And if you weren't a simmer, this paragraph would sound sooooo weird.) :)

@scillakees, I love the bucket hat - it looks perfect to wear when you're outside playing in the summer. I think I've even owned a hat like that a time or two (and used to have long hair, although I got it cut last Saturday--now it's a short, swinging bob (still long enough to put into a mini ponytail). :)

@Muminek85, thank you so much!!! The chair, the table, and the picture - I shall enjoy my morning coffee! <said as she takes a sip> :)

@bcsmas, I love the Bring on the Bling dress. I think that I used to own a dress like that. Mine was dark blue though. I kidnapped it from my mom, it was her party dress when she was younger. I loved that dress and wore it to all my college parties, then returned it to Mom. She probably still has it, but I'll own it in my game now! :D

@lanlyn, I love the Gorgeously Gathered Dress. I loved it when they first put the set out, but back then I couldn't play with the clothes without my game crashing, so I just admired it from afar. Thank you so much, I will put it to good use. :)

• Options
    Lol! The thread does move fast! Hope your hubby feel better today. :smile:

Haven't had ads in days :disappointed: Hopefully i'll get some soon so I can have fun gifting again :p

Enjoy your Sunday <3