Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Ello, I'm Leslie t aka; Crushorange.

Long time simmer, first time poster.

Mid twenties, a tad shy, friendly and nerdy.

Hello @crushorange :)
    It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Ginger_BrofloskiGinger_Brofloski Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi, My name is Ginger

Played TS1, 2 and now 4. Kind of jumped the shark with three :D

I've read a few posts on here but not until recently have I decided to join to actually contribute and maybe start a few threads of my own :)
  • Options
    Hi, My name is Ginger

I've read a few posts on here but not until recently have I decided to join to actually contribute and maybe start a few threads of my own :)

Hello @Ginger_Brofloski :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have played Sims 1 and 2 , and are now playing Sims 4. Simming is fun! It is enjoyable creating sims, building homes, and watching our sims explore their sims world!
    It is great that you have started posting on the forums, I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the threads :)
    There is usually a blue new discussion button at the top right hand side of the screen in the forum sections. But new discussion threads have been restricted for new members. You are unable to start a new thread until you become a full member, even if previously you were able to start a new thread . This has been brought in as a result of spambots.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, edit posts ,start new threads, post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

• Options
    Ginger_BrofloskiGinger_Brofloski Posts: 7 New Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hi, My name is Ginger

It is nice that you have played Sims 1 and 2 , and are now playing Sims 4. Simming is fun! It is enjoyable creating sims, building homes, and watching our sims explore their sims world!
    It is great that you have started posting on the forums, I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the threads :)
    There is usually a blue new discussion button at the top right hand side of the screen in the forum sections. But new discussion threads have been restricted for new members. You are unable to start a new thread until you become a full member, even if previously you were able to start a new thread . This has been brought in as a result of spambots.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, edit posts ,start new threads, post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

@rosemow Yes, I know about becoming a member because of a message when I first joined, thank you for such a warm welcome though :) Happy simming to you too!

• Options
    Hi, My name is Ginger

@rosemow Yes, I know about becoming a member because of a message when I first joined, thank you for such a warm welcome though :) Happy simming to you too!

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    Sim_plicitySim_plicity Posts: 98 Member
    Hi fellow simmers :)
    My name is Gabby, I am addicted to the sims!! I have been playing the sims for over a decade!! I am in my 20's and I work and in my spare time I really enjoy building houses on the sims 4 and occasionally community lots, I also enjoy creating large family legacies. I have been playing the sims since the beginning (1,2,3 and now 4) and It's been so awesome being able to watch how the sims has changed over time and how much more you can do now in the game, love it! And I can't believe I didn't join the forum sooner! haha I can't wait to start doing some building challenges.

If you would like to check out my catalog my origin ID is: Sim_plicity1994

:)
    Origin ID: Sim_plicity1994

• Options
    Hi fellow simmers :)
    My name is Gabby, I am addicted to the sims!! I have been playing the sims for over a decade!! I am in my 20's and I work and in my spare time I really enjoy building houses on the sims 4 and occasionally community lots, I also enjoy creating large family legacies. I have been playing the sims since the beginning (1,2,3 and now 4) and It's been so awesome being able to watch how the sims has changed over time and how much more you can do now in the game, love it! And I can't believe I didn't join the forum sooner! haha I can't wait to start doing some building challenges.

If you would like to check out my catalog my origin ID is: Sim_plicity1994

:)

Hello @Sim_plicity :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been playing the Sims since the original Sims 1, and that has led you on to play the later versions as they were released. It is nice that you are now playing Sims 4. Legacies are very special <3 It is very nice seeing the new generations of children, and watch them grow up in the game.
    Building is a very enjoyable and fun part of simming! It is great we can enjoy expressing our creativity through the game on this way and bring our design ideas into sims game form.! This is a link to a thread that contains Sims 4 building challenges. I will look forward to seeing your builds if you decide to enter the challenges!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/838133/build-challenges-links-thread#latest
  • Options
    EternalArtsEternalArts Posts: 36 Member
    Formerly Known As: Simlexander/JJA27/PoppedBubbleGuy/
    Former Blogger of Gentrified Worlds or: Anza Rio

Reason for New Profile... I lost my old account ;-;

Yes You will find my new stuffs here as well as old stuffs.That Includes
    1: The Islands of Bowmont
    2: Ascension Springs
    3: LInks to a New Catch All blog (Underconstruction)
    4:And Weird Updates on my life.
    Note: Pray this is the last account I ever need XD

Nice To Meet Yall Again, and Again, and Again!
  • Options
    Smiley_CatSmiley_Cat Posts: 33 Member
    Hello Simmers. I'm Smiley_Cat. I have been playing the Sims since it first came out eons ago. Actually my first Sims game I played was Sim Farm. I currently am playing Sims 3 and I like Sims 2 and Sims 3. I'm not sure about Sims 4, from what I have read it seems a bit of a mess. Looking forward to discussions. :smiley:
  • Options

Hello @EternalArts :) It is not good that you have had issues with your older accounts. I hope that your new account goes more smoothly.
  • Options
    Smiley_Cat wrote: »
    Hello Simmers. I'm Smiley_Cat. I have been playing the Sims since it first came out eons ago. Actually my first Sims game I played was Sim Farm. I currently am playing Sims 3 and I like Sims 2 and Sims 3. I'm not sure about Sims 4, from what I have read it seems a bit of a mess. Looking forward to discussions. :smiley:

Ohai! I'm not sure about either game right now. I just need a distraction from midterms XD Thank you for your kind welcome. I wasn't expecting such a fast response o.o Pleased to meet you!
  • Options

Hello @EternalArts :) It is not good that you have had issues with your older accounts. I hope that your new account goes more smoothly.

:open_mouth: Waaahhh. I know! I'm such a scatter brain when it comes to passwords. But. I've done something different. I've written them all down this time in a journal I keep near to me. So it should be no problem this time. And thank you for your well wishing. I really do love the positivism of your posts!
  • Options
    Smiley_Cat wrote: »

Hello @Smiley_Cat :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been playing the Sims since the release of the original Sims1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the rime, playing, creating and building!
    It is great that your first simming game was Sim farm.
    I hope that yiu will enjoy reading the forum threads, leant new helpful infornation about playing the game and enjoy posting posts!
    Hapoy simmimg! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017

:open_mouth: Waaahhh. I know! I'm such a scatter brain when it comes to passwords. But. I've done something different. I've written them all down this time in a journal I keep near to me. So it should be no problem this time. And thank you for your well wishing. I really do love the positivism of your posts!

You're welcome :) I hope that your mid term exams go very well!
  • Options
    CupcakeViolenceCupcakeViolence Posts: 124 Member
    Hello!

I'm Cupcake, um I'm in my early twenties, in school to be a registered nurse

I started off playing sims 3, got ridiculed for it by my boyfriend at the time (now my ex) so I hid my love very well, ended up with a wayyy better guy who bought sims 4 so I would go hang out with him than we started dating. So now I have about two accounts cause EA owns my soul and I bought every sims 4 game on my boyfriends computer and now he's buying the sims 4 games slowly for me on my account... oops :p

The forums scare me cause I seem to have a knack for finding the negative posts that make me sad..

Currently, I'm trying my hand at not using money/need cheats for the first time in my sims career and it's super fun, she's a broke medical intern trying to survive by selling any and everything (fish, rocks, plants)

But on my boyfriends account I levelled newcrest and put my own city there with sims I found online and when they grew to young adult stage I cleared out San myshuno and put them all in the city and coupled up the NPCs lol I'm a monster :pB)
    Come check out my selection! Finding her Prince Charming

Or my blog
  • Options
    Hello!

I'm Cupcake, um I'm in my early twenties, in school to be a registered nurse

I started off playing sims 3, got ridiculed for it by my boyfriend at the time (now my ex) so I hid my love very well, ended up with a wayyy better guy who bought sims 4 so I would go hang out with him than we started dating. So now I have about two accounts cause EA owns my soul and I bought every sims 4 game on my boyfriends computer and now he's buying the sims 4 games slowly for me on my account... oops :p

The forums scare me cause I seem to have a knack for finding the negative posts that make me sad..

Currently, I'm trying my hand at not using money/need cheats for the first time in my sims career and it's super fun, she's a broke medical intern trying to survive by selling any and everything (fish, rocks, plants)

But on my boyfriends account I levelled newcrest and put my own city there with sims I found online and when they grew to young adult stage I cleared out San myshuno and put them all in the city and coupled up the NPCs lol I'm a monster :pB)

Hello @CupcakeViolence :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very caring and kind of you that you are studying to become a nurse and help people who are unwell. That is very special <3 I hope that your studies continue to go well.
    It is fun and challenging to play the game without using money or needs cheats! It is great that your are enjoying playing your poor medical intern in this way.
    It is great that our sims can now live in apartments in San Myshuno ! The festivals are nice for them to enjoy visiting also.
  • Options
    JamesMarieJamesMarie Posts: 11 New Member
    Hey all! I'm Samantha (Sam is good too) I just started back up playing Sims 4 a few months ago, heck maybe even a year now, I'm in my 20s, and was obsessed with the Sims, played 1,2&3 until I had 6th generation teens getting ready to go to prom and I impatiently, stupidly added CC dresses straight into my game and crashed it! I knew better so I almost threw my laptop when that happened because I didn't have back up/saved or anything like that. After that, I was so sad and disappointed in myself (haha) I stopped playing for years but then I saw that there was Sims 4 out so I got all the packs that were available and am a happy little simmer again! Haha I was a Iittle surprised about the non open world in 4 and a few other things (but as a SIM lover, I will always play the game even if it wasn't what I expected at first) but the patches/packs/additions that have been created are really quite amazing and it's adding to the game! So I can't wait to see what else they bring (seasons, proms, cars -not enlarged toys haha- pets, dating app, use of apps tech gurus create, after school clubs, teen interactions/acne/sneaking out/fake ids/science fairs, make more careers be interactive like criminals daily task could be break in house, or athlete win a basketball game [could be very difficult for developers maybe? Haha], celeb status/stalking/obsessing... just to name a few ideas. And by few i mean several haha sorry) I'm a control freak in my game so most sims being played will be unaged/promoted/married/death until I prefer haha I didn't realize that would be a problem until I noticed "wait a second, all the other houses are empty because they all died haha" so im filling the neighborhoods now aha I've found that while in Sims 2,3 I was more simmer focused& in 4 I tend to build more and create Sims so that's a nice change! Oh and I seldom don't use cheats ...ooops... haha but i do have a few lots that are strictly no cheat sims. Also, I tend to really ramble on in text (& irl who am I kidding?) And im quite new to any type of forums completely but i thought while i prefer non-online game playing for sims that chatting and stuff sounds fun as I've always been lurking about the forums when I've needed answers! So yeah! Hello! Also I just wanted to say thanks to the ones that have already said hi/helped me out a bit, everyone seems super nice so thanks! :D
  • Options
    JamesMarieJamesMarie Posts: 11 New Member
    ((Geez, i knew it was going to be long, but thats Novel length! Haha again sorry I ramble a lot!))
  • Options
    JamesMarie wrote: »
    Hey all! I'm Samantha (Sam is good too) I just started back up playing Sims 4 a few months ago, heck maybe even a year now, I'm in my 20s, and was obsessed with the Sims, played 1,2&3 until I had 6th generation teens getting ready to go to prom and I impatiently, plum added CC dresses straight into my game and crashed it! I knew better so I almost threw my laptop when that happened because I didn't have back up/saved or anything like that. After that, I was so sad and disappointed in myself (haha) I stopped playing for years but then I saw that there was Sims 4 out so I got all the packs that were available and am a happy little simmer again! Haha I was a Iittle surprised about the non open world in 4 and a few other things (but as a SIM lover, I will always play the game even if it wasn't what I expected at first) but the patches/packs/additions that have been created are really quite amazing and it's adding to the game! So I can't wait to see what else they bring (seasons, proms, cars -not enlarged toys haha- pets, dating app, use of apps tech gurus create, after school clubs, teen interactions/acne/sneaking out/fake ids/science fairs, make more careers be interactive like criminals daily task could be break in house, or athlete win a basketball game [could be very difficult for developers maybe? Haha], celeb status/stalking/obsessing... just to name a few ideas. And by few i mean several haha sorry) I'm a control freak in my game so most sims being played will be unaged/promoted/married/death until I prefer haha I didn't realize that would be a problem until I noticed "wait a second, all the other houses are empty because they all died haha" so im filling the neighborhoods now aha I've found that while in Sims 2,3 I was more simmer focused& in 4 I tend to build more and create Sims so that's a nice change! Oh and I seldom don't use cheats ...ooops... haha but i do have a few lots that are strictly no cheat sims. Also, I tend to really ramble on in text (& irl who am I kidding?) And im quite new to any type of forums completely but i thought while i prefer non-online game playing for sims that chatting and stuff sounds fun as I've always been lurking about the forums when I've needed answers! So yeah! Hello! Also I just wanted to say thanks to the ones that have already said hi/helped me out a bit, everyone seems super nice so thanks! :D

Hello @JamesMarie :)
    It is nice that you played Sims 1,2 and 3, and are now back simming and playing sims 4. I am sorry that you had the bad experience with the cc, which caused your game to crash and the loss of your game progress :( It is not nice when things like that occur.
    It is great that you have bought all the packs available for the Sims 4 game. The packs add great features, activities and build/buy mode and cas items to the game!
    Using chests can be very helpful! The moo cheat allows us to express our creativity when building, in many new and creative ways!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and find new helpful tips about playing the game.
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I'm Kiss, and though I've played Sims from the start, the first I owned was Sims 3. I love to play, and I love to build. Love. It.

I'm a single mom and artist type "in real life," and when I can't think of what to do next, I ask my daughter. She gives me a goal (A fort? Okay.) and I get to work.

Artist type means not much money, so I only have one expansion: Get Together. Almost everything I build is based game compatible. People who can't buy expansions for whatever reason still deserve fabulous mansions!

I love to tell stories and can easily ramble on about things I'm interested in, and I tend to get very into things. Like building. I might have said that already. ;) I love a good challenge.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    I'm Kiss, and though I've played Sims from the start, the first I owned was Sims 3. I love to play, and I love to build. Love. It.

I'm a single mom and artist type "in real life," and when I can't think of what to do next, I ask my daughter. She gives me a goal (A fort? Okay.) and I get to work.

Artist type means not much money, so I only have one expansion: Get Together. Almost everything I build is based game compatible. People who can't buy expansions for whatever reason still deserve fabulous mansions!

I love to tell stories and can easily ramble on about things I'm interested in, and I tend to get very into things. Like building. I might have said that already. ;) I love a good challenge.

Hello @phantasmkiss :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 3. Building is a very fun and special part of simming! It is enjoyable creating a variety of different types more styles and themes of homes and venues in the game. It is very helpful for many fellow simmers that your builds are base game compatible. Simmers would like downloading your builds to have in their games, without needing to have other packs .
    It is nice that your daughter is a simmer too. You would enjoy chatting about The Sims!
    You may like to join in a building challenge. This thread link contains links to some building challenges
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/838133/build-challenges-links-thread#latest
  • Options
    spaceisstrangespaceisstrange Posts: 84 Member
    henlo i'm lily and i like memes, cats and twenty one pilots :)
  • Options
    spookylily wrote: »
    henlo i'm lily and i like memes, cats and twenty one pilots :)

Hello @spookylily :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you like cats. They are great to have as pets, and they quickly become special animal members of our family!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and posting about the sims that are in your games.
  • Options
    SshayRSshayR Posts: 44 Member
    Well let's see...I've been playing the sims for a very long time (I'm 22 now). I don't like to talk about myself really, but I enjoy books and random bands I discover on YouTube. :smiley:
  • Options
    SshayR wrote: »
    Well let's see...I've been playing the sims for a very long time. I don't like to talk about myself really, but I enjoy books and random bands I discover on YouTube. :smiley:

Hello @SshayR :)
    It is nice that you have been playing The Sims for a long time. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and fun hours over the time, creating sims, building homes and watching your sims exploring their sims world!
    Reading books is very enjoyable! When we are reading a good book, time passes so very quickly! We want to keep reading to find out what happens next!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top