Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    roxiehartroxiehart Posts: 6 New Member
    [waves]

hi! i'm jupiter. i've been playing Sims since I was probably seven or eight, and i own all the sims 2 EPs and SPs, as well as sims 3. working on buying all of the current EPs, GPs, and SPs for sims 4.

nice to meet you guys. (:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    roxiehart wrote: »
    [waves]

hi! i'm jupiter. i've been playing Sims since I was probably seven or eight, and i own all the sims 2 EPs and SPs, as well as sims 3. working on buying all of the current EPs, GPs, and SPs for sims 4.

nice to meet you guys. (:

Hello @roxiehart :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were a child. You would have enjoyed creating and playing many sims households over the time. It is great that you own all the sims 2 and 3 packs! The packs add lots of fun and enjoyable activities and features to the game, as well as new worlds and venues for our sims to live in , visit and explore!
    I hope that you will soon own all the Sims 4 packs also!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    ZakaryQuackZakaryQuack Posts: 59 Member
    Hi I'm Zak,

I used to sim during the Sims Three era under the name SimRomanov. Made Custom Content, did builds, machinimas. Was really into it. Sorta starting up again now,
    yqhMsxf.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Zak,

I used to sim during the Sims Three era under the name SimRomanov. Made Custom Content, did builds, machinimas. Was really into it. Sorta starting up again now,

Hello @ZakaryQuack :)
    It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you used to play Sims 3, and have now returned back to simming. Building is an enjoyable part of simming! I hope that you will enjoy building homes and venues in the game, and sharing them with the simming community through the exchange or the gallery.
  • Options
    Chibbi2Chibbi2 Posts: 61 Member
    Hi @ZakaryQuack
    Welcome!
    Hello from down here!!
    <3

• Options
    MagicPiggyPiggMagicPiggyPigg Posts: 62 Member
    I have a question.
    How do you start a new discussion? I honestly don't know the proper term, but I mean like when you have a question and people can comment the answer. What is that called, and how do I start one?
    tumblr_o06vtpmqXy1uxy6lvo1_500.gif
    "Who wants to live forever?" - Freddie Mercury, my queen
  • Options
    I have a question.
    How do you start a new discussion? I honestly don't know the proper term, but I mean like when you have a question and people can comment the answer. What is that called, and how do I start one?

Hello
    Go to the main section of the forums where you want to start the new thread , where there is the list of threads, and on the top right hand side of the page there is a blue button with " new discussion " written on it. Press that button and then you can start a new thread,
  • Options
    AngelSidiaAngelSidia Posts: 4 New Member
    Greetings to all of you!
    My name is Silvana, I'm a player of The Sims from the first chapter and all the followers (including Medieval), I'm a woman (really?!) I'm married, mom of a baby, three cats and if I should explain what I am Passionate, it would just be a discussion for that!
    I will try to describe it using the Traits System:

Vegetarian
    Ecological
    Cook (I love to cook!)
    Green Thumb (plants, aromatic plants, flowers, earth ... trees, green, insects and animals everywhere!)
    Artistic (I love to write, I love to read, I love to draw, I love to listen to music and I love to sing - especially if I know nobody listens to me ... but no!)
    Romantic Ingenuity (I love my spouse forever and share the path for ten years now ... it seems a lot more often)

What else?
    I like to use the sims to develop scenarios I would like to experience, in fact it has helped me a lot to find ideas for home.

I conclude briefly by greeting all of you and wish you good start of the week!

Hello!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    AngelSidia wrote: »
    Greetings to all of you!
    My name is Silvana, I'm a player of The Sims from the first chapter and all the followers (including Medieval), I'm a woman (really?!) I'm married, mom of a baby, three cats and if I should explain what I am Passionate, it would just be a discussion for that!
    I will try to describe it using the Traits System:

Vegetarian
    Ecological
    Cook (I love to cook!)
    Green Thumb (plants, aromatic plants, flowers, earth ... trees, green, insects and animals everywhere!)
    Artistic (I love to write, I love to read, I love to draw, I love to listen to music and I love to sing - especially if I know nobody listens to me ... but no!)
    Romantic Ingenuity (I love my spouse forever and share the path for ten years now .SS.. it seems a lot more often)

What else?
    I like to use the sims to develop scenarios I would like to experience, in fact it has helped me a lot to find ideas for home.

I conclude briefly by greeting all of you and wish you good start of the week!

Hello!

Hello @AngelSidia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming simce the original sims 1. You would hxve enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simming!
    Sending a little wave and smile to,your baby :)
    It was very nice learning more about you as you posted what simming traits reflect you. Your trairs are very nice! Thankyou for sharing about yourself it with us through Sims traits.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and enjoy posting about your simming experiences
  • Options
    Dexter742Dexter742 Posts: 109 Member
    Hey guys! I'm Dexter742.
    I have a cat and a dog and enjoy listening to all kinds of music, especially rock.
    I've been an avid Sims player ever since Sims 3 Pets for console came out. Now, I've got all TS3 expansions and regularly play TS4. My favourite things to do in The Sims include building homes and collecting items.
    I know I'm going to have fun here at the forums, and wish the same for you all!
    tumblr_m9w3d7LGs31qgple6o2_500.gif
  • Options
    Dexter742 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I'm Dexter742.
    I have a cat and a dog and enjoy listening to all kinds of music, especially rock.
    I've been an avid Sims player ever since Sims 3 Pets for console came out. Now, I've got all TS3 expansions and regularly play TS4. My favourite things to do in The Sims include building homes and collecting items.
    I know I'm going to have fun here at the forums, and wish the same for you all!

Hello @Dexter742 :)
    It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing sims 3 pets on console, then that led you to own the Sims 3 pc version and packs, and now play Sims 4. Building homes is a very enjoyable and creatively fun part of simming! It is nice bringing our design ideas into Sims game form, and deciding on how to furnish and landscape the home. It is nice that you enjoy listening to music. You would like having your sims listening to the radio music in game too!
    I hope that you enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about the sims in your games.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Had major problems with my "Animal70" account, so I'm back to the start. But yes. it's me. Couldn't log back on because it was giving me problems, so I put my Sims Forum account under the same account as I play my game under - NikkeiSimmer Just so you know...since I'm back at square one on posts...and likes, it may be a while before I can post pics again. :neutral:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Had major problems with my "Animal70" account, so I'm back to the start. But yes. it's me. Couldn't log back on because it was giving me problems, so I put my Sims Forum account under the same account as I play my game under - NikkeiSimmer Just so you know...since I'm back at square one on posts...and likes, it may be a while before I can post pics again. :neutral:

Hello @Nikkei_Simmer :)
    I am sorry that you have had issues with your other account :( I hope that you will soon get the required points and posts needed to become a full member again. It is good that your origin and forum user names are almost the same except for the underscore line,
  • Options
    deltadarylldeltadaryll Posts: 84 Member

Hello Simmers!

I'm deltadaryll! I'm in my 20's and am attending college to become an elementary school teacher! I'm relatively new to the Sims. I played The Sims 3 with a friend years ago and purchased The Sims 4 about four months ago! I play rotationally with about five different families at the moment. My favorite part of the Sims is building houses! I like looking up house blueprints online and then really making the house my own with furniture and decorations. I recently downloaded the Get Together expansion and LOVE creating clubs and holding club gatherings!

Happy to meet all of you!
  • Options
    Hello Simmers!

I'm deltadaryll! I'm in my 20's and am attending college to become an elementary school teacher! I'm relatively new to the Sims. I played The Sims 3 with a friend years ago and purchased The Sims 4 about four months ago! I play rotationally with about five different families at the moment. My favorite part of the Sims is building houses! I like looking up house blueprints online and then really making the house my own with furniture and decorations. I recently downloaded the Get Together expansion and LOVE creating clubs and holding club gatherings!

Happy to meet all of you!

Hello @deltadaryll :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to simming and the forums!
    It is very nice that you are studying to become a elementart school teacher <3 It is very caring, kind and thoughtful of you to want to become a teacher and help children learn many new things and be equipped for the rest of their lives.
    It is great that you play rotationally with five families. You would enjoy playing the different types of households and seeing all that their sims lives hold as they progress through their age stages.
    Building is an enjoyable part of simming! It is great you find house blueprints online and then creatively furnish them as you create sims game forms of them.
    The club system that came with Get Together is great! It is very nice having our sims join or run clubs!
  • Options
    FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    Hello my lovely Simmers,
    I'm FereldanCherry, I'm 24 years old and as the member above I am also attending college to become an elementary school teacher! My subjects are mathmatics, language (German) and general studies (science). I live in Germany and played the Sims since I actually started playing video games. It's hard to say what I love most about the game. I always loved pets related thing since I just love animals in general. But I also REALLY really love supernatural/fantasy/medieval things especially mermaids and knights ♥. I'm not that good at building houses, but I spend a lot of time at creating sims. Next to The Sims I am a HUUUUGE fan of the Dragon Age Series ♥.
    I am really happy to be part of this community! Can't wait to meet a lot of you guys!
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • Options
    Hello my lovely Simmers,
    I'm FereldanCherry, Like the member above I am also attending college to become an elementary school teacher! My subjects are mathmatics, language (German) and general studies (science). I live in Germany and played the Sims since I actually started playing video games. It's hard to say what I love most about the game. I always loved pets related thing since I just love animals in general. But I also REALLY really love supernatural/fantasy/medieval things especially mermaids and knights ♥. I'm not that good at building houses, but I spend a lot of time at creating sims. Next to The Sims I am a HUUUUGE fan of the Dragon Age Series ♥.
    I am really happy to be part of this community! Can't wait to meet a lot of you guys!

Hello @FereldanCherry :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice and special that you also are studying to become an elementary teacher <3 I hope that your teaching studies continue to go well. It is nice that The Sims was the first type of video game that you played. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is very enjoyable creating sims, choosing outfits for them, and then watching them live their lives in our games!
    I am glad that you are enjoying being a part of the Simming forums Community .
  • Options
    FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    @rosemow Thank you! ♥
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • Options
    deltadarylldeltadaryll Posts: 84 Member
    Hello my lovely Simmers,
    I'm FereldanCherry, I'm 24 years old and as the member above I am also attending college to become an elementary school teacher! My subjects are mathmatics, language (German) and general studies (science). I live in Germany and played the Sims since I actually started playing video games. It's hard to say what I love most about the game. I always loved pets related thing since I just love animals in general. But I also REALLY really love supernatural/fantasy/medieval things especially mermaids and knights ♥. I'm not that good at building houses, but I spend a lot of time at creating sims. Next to The Sims I am a HUUUUGE fan of the Dragon Age Series ♥.

Teaching is so fun! I wonder how teaching in Germany compares to teaching in America (where I'm from)!
  • Options
    xAquaButterflyxxAquaButterflyx Posts: 34 Member
    Hi, I'm Emily
  • Options

Hi, I'm Emily
    Not entirely sure why all of that didn't post
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Emily
    Not entirely sure why all of that didn't post
    And again! Well I've made a right idiot of myself now
  • Options
    Hello, @xAquaButterflyx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum thread posts, learn new tips about playing the gane, and enjoy posting about the sims in your game.
    Happy simming.! :)

• Options
    crushorangecrushorange Posts: 9 New Member
    Ello, I'm Leslie Cottonbutt aka; Crushorange.

Long time simmer, first time poster.

Mid twenties, a tad shy, friendly and nerdy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top