Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    MangosimscreationsMangosimscreations Posts: 38 Member
    Hello my name is Mangosimcreations I'm from Martinique, french westindies,I'm playing Sims since 2010. I like build houses , I have a blog with my creations http://mango972sims.eklablog.com/ I'm also in twitter MangoSims972 .I'm sorry for my bad english. I nice to meet you to speak about Sims. :) Have a nice Sunday!
    Visit my blog and my showroom join me in Twitter !
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hello my name is Mangosimcreations I'm from Martinique, french westindies,I'm playing Sims since 2010. I like build houses , I have a blog with my creations http://mango972sims.eklablog.com/ I'm also in twitter MangoSims972 .I'm sorry for my bad english. I nice to meet you to speak about Sims. :) Have a nice Sunday!

Hello @Mangosimscreations :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums !
    It is mice that you have been simming since 2010. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and fun hours simming over the years!
    Building is a very special part of simming! It is enjoyable building homes for our sims to live in, and expressing creativity through our home designs. It is great that you have a blog with your creatiions. Simmers would enjoy downloading and having your creations in their game.
    Please don't be concerned about your Emglish. It is great. There are many simmers who post on these that don't have English as their native language. It is nice that we all share the same imtreest , which is enjoyimg playing the Sins!
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    MangosimscreationsMangosimscreations Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow .I'm glad joining this forum for sharing with "Simslovers" !
    Visit my blog and my showroom join me in Twitter !
  • Options
    bbgdarylbbgdaryl Posts: 25 Member
    Hey I'm Daryl and I'm only posting because apparently I can only ask for help with a broken game if I waste my time commenting on things that I don't care about.
  • Options
    bbgdaryl wrote: »
    Hey I'm Daryl and I'm only posting because apparently I can only ask for help with a broken game if I waste my time commenting on things that I don't care about.

Hello @bbgdaryl
    I sn sorry that you are having game issues. I hope that the issues are resolved very soon . What are the issues that you are experiencing?
  • Options
    bbgdarylbbgdaryl Posts: 25 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello @bbgdaryl
    I sn sorry that you are having game issues. I hope that the issues are resolved very soon . What are the issues that you are experiencing?

Hi. I bulldozed a house I'd built cuz I wasn't feeling it anymore. Then moved a couple Sims into the vacant lot and built them a new house. Everything was going fine. Then I decided I wanted to move a bed. I went into build mode and the house I'd build disappeared to be replaced with the old one I had bulldozed. I have no idea why or how that can even happen. The game is saved with the new house on the lot, but every time I try to go into build mode on that lot, it puts the old house back in place and the Sims are forced to the sidewalk.
  • Options
    bbgdaryl wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello @bbgdaryl

Hi. I bulldozed a house I'd built cuz I wasn't feeling it anymore. Then moved a couple Sims into the vacant lot and built them a new house. Everything was going fine. Then I decided I wanted to move a bed. I went into build mode and the house I'd build disappeared to be replaced with the old one I had bulldozed. I have no idea why or how that can even happen. The game is saved with the new house on the lot, but every time I try to go into build mode on that lot, it puts the old house back in place and the Sims are forced to the sidewalk.

Helllo
    I am sorry that you are having this issue

Repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder.
  • Options
    hmg337hmg337 Posts: 191 Member
    I should've introduced myself a lot earlier. I bought the Sims 3 in 2009, Ambitions in 2013, Into the Future in 2015 and Seasons this year. I have made houses and created families with the game. I'm currently building a 5-story house with over 10 bedrooms and bathrooms. My room-building skills have vastly improved since I bought the game almost 8 years ago. I previously had the Sims: Deluxe Edition, but I don't know where that game is anymore. Anyways, it's a long overdue introduction.
  • Options
    hmg337 wrote: »
    I should've introduced myself a lot earlier. I bought the Sims 3 in 2009, Ambitions in 2013, Into the Future in 2015 and Seasons this year. I have made houses and created families with the game. I'm currently building a 5-story house with over 10 bedrooms and bathrooms. My room-building skills have vastly improved since I bought the game almost 8 years ago. I previously had the Sims: Deluxe Edition, but I don't know where that game is anymore. Anyways, it's a long overdue introduction.
    Hello @hmg337 :)
    It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums !
    It is nice that you started sims 3 simming in 2009, and have been buying new expansion packs to add to your game in later years. The Ep packs add great new features and activities to the game !
    Your current home with 5 storeys and over 10 bedrooms and bathrooms sounds very grand! It would involve such a lot of work , detail and time! The resulting home will be very special :)
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • Options
    hmg337hmg337 Posts: 191 Member
    I'm building my 5-story house in edit town mode, so I haven't moved my sims in yet. It's just a large rectangular house. The first floor kind of sucks, but the second and third floors are very nice. I just have to complete the fourth and fifth floors and the house will be complete. I'm building a house with a total value of almost 700,000 Simoleons or more. I have stairs that are 5 units wide, and they're custom content stairs. I have some custom content inside the house as well. Some of the rooms inside the house are a little large. Others are small. So are the bathrooms. Some bathrooms make sims feel claustrophobic. Other bathrooms are wastes of space. Hopefully, I build a good enough house that satisfies my sims.
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Been on the forums here for a year or so, but I figured I could still introduce myself. Name's Jen. I've been playing The Sims since the OG. I think Sims 2 & 4 have been my favorite versions so far. I love the multi-tasking element of 4, most of the time. Lately I've realized some sims spend too much time talking, and not enough time eating when out at restaurants. But I digress, lol. I mostly come to the forums looking for answers to problems I'm having in game with glitches/bugs, but sometimes I also run across some neat tips/tricks I haven't discovered on my own in game yet. So yeah, that's probably all you need to know about me. Also working to up my rank here on the forums so I can become a member. Feel free to add me. I'm always interested in seeing other people's creations. Not much on building myself, so I love that 4 has given us the gallery where I can use other people's hard work instead of my own. Thanks!
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    BonnieBonnie Posts: 159 Member
    Hello :) My name is Amelia. Funnily enough I've been playing sims ever since I was old enough to sit at the computer by myself. Though I've also played it a lot on my playstation consoles! I love both versions equally, can't help but wish they'd make a Sims Urbz for pc though, my life would be complete. I've only just recently joined the forums, no idea why it took me so long to find and join but I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and making my little mark :smile: I've just recently bought Lucky Palms so I'm gonna give that a go.
    f63c55b4ba116173bd3db5dc0bc5ae7893dcb9d0.gif
  • Options
    hmg337 wrote: »
    I'm building my 5-story house in edit town mode, so I haven't moved my sims in yet. It's just a large rectangular house. The first floor kind of plum, but the second and third floors are very nice. I just have to complete the fourth and fifth floors and the house will be complete. I'm building a house with a total value of almost 700,000 Simoleons or more. I have stairs that are 5 units wide, and they're custom content stairs. I have some custom content inside the house as well. Some of the rooms inside the house are a little large. Others are small. So are the bathrooms. Some bathrooms make sims feel claustrophobic. Other bathrooms are wastes of space. Hopefully, I build a good enough house that satisfies my sims.

Helllo :)
    The home sounds very nice! I hope that your work on completing the fourth and fifth levels goes very well. Your sims will enjoy living in this very special home that you have built for them l
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Been on the forums here for a year or so, but I figured I could still introduce myself. Name's Jen. I've been playing The Sims since the OG. I think Sims 2 & 4 have been my favorite versions so far. I love the multi-tasking element of 4, most of the time. Lately I've realized some sims spend too much time talking, and not enough time eating when out at restaurants. But I digress, lol. I mostly come to the forums looking for answers to problems I'm having in game with glitches/bugs, but sometimes I also run across some neat tips/tricks I haven't discovered on my own in game yet. So yeah, that's probably all you need to know about me. Also working to up my rank here on the forums so I can become a member. Feel free to add me. I'm always interested in seeing other people's creations. Not much on building myself, so I love that 4 has given us the gallery where I can use other people's hard work instead of my own. Thanks!

Helllo @ShadyLady89 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    The threads on the forums are very helpful when game issues arise. Often simmers may have the same type of issue that other simmers have also had, and have posted workarounds or solutions for the issues. There are also lots of helpful tips that simmers post about playing the game.
    I hope that you will soon become a full member. You nearly have the required posts but just need some more points.
    The Gallery is great! It is nice that we can download and have the creations that other sims have created , in our games.
  • Options
    Bonnie wrote: »
    Hello :) My name is Amelia. Funnily enough I've been playing sims ever since I was old enough to sit at the computer by myself. Though I've also played it a lot on my playstation consoles! I love both versions equally, can't help but wish they'd make a Sims Urbz for pc though, my life would be complete. I've only just recently joined the forums, no idea why it took me so long to find and join but I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and making my little mark :smile: I've just recently bought Lucky Palms so I'm gonna give that a go.

Hello @Bonnie :)
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were a child. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours simming over the time! It is nice that you have played both the console and pc versions of the Sims. Each version is very enjoyable to play and has their own special uniquely great features.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming expeiences.
    It is great that you have bought Lucky Palms! Your sims will enjoy living there.
  • Options
    stardialemastardialema Posts: 8 New Member
    My name is Josephina, I had played sims 2 and 3, and I am kinda new to TS4
    I am a gemini, and BTW I am SO sorry for my english, I am not an english speaker! ;)

• Options
    My name is Josephina, I had played sims 2 and 3, and I am kinda new to TS4
    I am a gemini, and BTW I am SO sorry for my english, I am not an english speaker! ;)

Hello @stardialema :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums !
    It is very nice that you have played sims 2 and 3, and that has now led to playing Sims 4. Happy sims 4 simming! Each of the versions have their own special features.
    Please don't be sorry or concerned about your English. What you have written is great. There are many simmers who post on these that don't have English as their native language. Simmers are understanding towards fellow simmers It is nice that we all share the same interest which is having fun playing the Sims!
  • Options
    stardialemastardialema Posts: 8 New Member
    Thanks @rosemow
  • Options
    CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    Hi there!, my name is Alysha though I'd like to be referred to as City Simmer, I like the Sims especially City Living because you know, I'm a city sleeker. My gameplay style is very much on the reality side (ie not a big fan of vampires, the supernatural expansion pack from sims 3, and maybe the plant sims) but I do like me some custom content. I'm very much a CAS person and I can't build houses to save my life. Anyways I hope to meet new people on the forum and have some awesome conversation :smiley:
    FFCOojX.gif
  • Options
    Hi there!, my name is Alysha though I'd like to be referred to as City Simmer, I like the Sims especially City Living because you know, I'm a city sleeker. My gameplay style is very much on the reality side (ie not a big fan of vampires, the supernatural expansion pack from sims 3, and maybe the plant sims) but I do like me some custom content. I'm very much a CAS person and I can't build houses to save my life. Anyways I hope to meet new people on the forum and have some awesome conversation :smiley:

Hello @CitySimmer16 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums !
    City Living is a great Ep! It is nice having our sims living in apartments, and enjoying visiting festivals. It is fun having them collect the snow globes and street posters too!
    There are many talented cc creators in the simming community! It is very kind and thougtful of them to share their cc items with us, so that we also can enjoy using them in our games!
    Creating sims is very enjoyable! It is nice creating simversions of family members, friends and celebrities and very special playing them in our games, The sims 4 cas tools are very helpful in creating sims that reflect real life people.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
  • Options
    TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    Hello my name is Doğa and ı'm a highschool student.
    I'm have been playing Sims since 2007.But my favorite one is Sims 3 without a doubt.
    I love making Sims,editing them on photoshop and publishing them.
    As you can see ı'm not an english speaker but ı'm studying in English.That's why talking with foreign people is a really big oppurunity for me.
    Anyway ı hope ı can meet with new people and have some great conversation too ^-^
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • Options
    Hello my name is Doğa and ı'm a highschool student.
    I'm have been playing Sims since 2007.But my favorite one is Sims 3 without a doubt.
    I love making Sims,editing them on photoshop and publishing them.
    As you can see ı'm not an english speaker but ı'm studying in English.That's why talking with foreign people is a really big oppurunity for me.
    Anyway ı hope ı can meet with new people and have some great conversation too ^-^

Hello @TeenWolf_1999 :)
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2007. You would have enjoyed creating many sims households over the time. Creating Sims is a special and enjoyable part of simming! It is great choosing what outfits that they will wear for the different clothing categories .
    I hope that your school studies are going well. It is very nice that you are studying English. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads of the forums, and posting about your sims from your games.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    wickedmountainwickedmountain Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I first played sims2 on the PS2 and I just started again not long ago playing Sims 3 on my PC it's my favorite :) Pets, Seasons, Generations are my top fave ones but I have some of the other ones to :) Glad to be here with you all :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top