Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @CravenLestat Pearl is so adorable. I love all the detailed attention that you give to her.
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    @CravenLestat Pearl is so cute! She does have a very expressive face and I love, love love what she's wearing.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2015
    Thank you for your nice comments <3 Wanted to say there are Sims that just need to be in every town,that have great genetics and just add to any worlds mix cause they look great default too.

Library any of these Sims you will not be sorry.

Pearl Yang Sunlit Tides
    Rosalind Cruzita Sunlit Tides
    Betty Simovitch Riverview
    Constance Shelley Riverview
    Bianca Rubble Bridgeport
    Rita Davis Welles Roaring Heights
    (Honorable mention) Donia Spinelli the old woman/elder from RH is super ridiculously pretty aged down but she is VERY!!!! muscular, her face is amazing
    Oddessa Cross Barnacle Bay
    Rei Matsuri Isla Paradiso
    (Honorable mention) Ashley Star <3 unlike all the others listed above who are residents, she is a homeless sim in Isla Paradiso but OMG she is gorgeous plus has freckles and her default look is really good.Find her and be glad you did.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Pictures of Ruthie adventuring in a tomb in France.

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpsewegpzzr.jpg

:o:o:o:o
    Ruthie is such a pretty Sim,and what more could you need in life after having a redhead with green eyes.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Screenshot-5417_zpsfo6vvvom.jpg

I have a strange feeling by the look on her face she is not fooling around,could have used her when the mummy kicked my butt. :(

How many Simoleans does she charge for bodyguard services. :D My male Sim cannot seem to handle his self.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Just wanted to add this picture,I really like it,she was either getting in bed or was getting up I forget.

Screenshot-193_zpsijwiqz8v.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Well I went ahead and had Rantidev and his wife, Kunelik, go on a honeymoon to Wraith. They literally went to to the underworld for their honeymoon. :D

Here are some pics. It's a gorgeous world and yet it's still just in Beta form.
    Dat sky!
    1nzfrp.jpg

Playing kickybag with a resident. At the horse ranch. lol

t82j68.jpg

Discovering treasure! It had been forever since I had done some Island Paradise diving. :P

6hhqj8.jpg

A creepy lookin' Police officer questions my Sim about something.

2eda0ib.jpg
  • Options
    Just a few more pictures of Ruthie.

[img][/img]screenshot_original_zpsknfooupt.jpg

[img][/img]screenshot_original_zpslzx98nt9.jpg

[img][/img]screenshot_original_zpslgoq1syh.jpg
  • Options
    Just wanted to add this picture,I really like it,she was either getting in bed or was getting up I forget.

Screenshot-193_zpsijwiqz8v.jpg

Pearl looks breathtaking in this picture.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Thank you for your nice comments <3 Wanted to say there are Sims that just need to be in every town,that have great genetics and just add to any worlds mix cause they look great default too.

Library any of these Sims you will not be sorry.

Pearl Yang Sunlit Tides
    Rosalind Cruzita Sunlit Tides
    Betty Simovitch Riverview
    Constance Shelley Riverview
    Bianca Rubble Bridgeport
    Rita Davis Welles Roaring Heights
    (Honorable mention) Donia Spinelli the old woman/elder from RH is super ridiculously pretty aged down but she is VERY!!!! muscular, her face is amazing
    Oddessa Cross Barnacle Bay
    Rei Matsuri Isla Paradiso
    (Honorable mention) Ashley Star <3 unlike all the others listed above who are residents, she is a homeless sim in Isla Paradiso but OMG she is gorgeous plus has freckles and her default look is really good.Find her and be glad you did.

LOL! Your game must look a lot like mine, I've got the same sims saved. They turn up in all my worlds.
    Just to make matters weirder they have all been married off to Dante Morganthe (Moonlight Falls) at one point,obviously not all at the same time.
    I'd add to that list Star Shue (remove the green skin) and Sidney Shawkti from Hidden Springs.
    Oh and nearly forgot Peggy Brown a homeless townie from Roaring Heights, she's in my avatar. She's beautiful with really good genetics.

• Options
    Does anyone have any idea what's causing this to happen?
    Every time this guy gets into bed his wife promptly leaves.
    4qstwm.jpg

Their relationship is as high as it gets and they're really into each other. He isn't a heavy sleeper so shouldn't be snoring too much.
    To make matters worse everywhere he goes in town people start pointing and laughing, seriously laughing at him. I've no idea why.
    He's evil, klepto, pyromaniac and clumsy so yeah, he's got issues but none that should be causing this. Starting to feel really bad for him.
  • Options
    CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    Screenshot-35_zpstkpx6im5.jpg

So out of the blue, this sim whom my 100 Baby Challenge founder (she's in my siggy) has never met invited her on a date. I naturally accepted, since she was in need of donors anyway. But when she builds up her friendship with him and makes an innocent move, he starts going crazy and berating her because he's apparently already married. With kids. Does this usually happen with the dating feature?

Screenshot-54_zpsamuwav4n.jpg

And when she went home, this weird guy spawned on her porch and wouldn't leave for a sim hour. Occasionally, he'd start screaming.

Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @Scrapdash first try resetting bed ownership over again have the wife sleep first,if that does not work go into EDIT town and do something minor to a community lot like add a painting or something to one then go back to your game.If that does not work sell the bed and buy it again.Any of those 3 things should fix it it is usually the fault of an object.Although maybe your Sim has stinky feet and she does not want to sleep with him :D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    4qstwm.jpg

Their relationship is as high as it gets and they're really into each other. He isn't a heavy sleeper so shouldn't be snoring too much.
    To make matters worse everywhere he goes in town people start pointing and laughing, seriously laughing at him. I've no idea why.
    He's evil, klepto, pyromaniac and clumsy so yeah, he's got issues but none that should be causing this. Starting to feel really bad for him.

Is he an Emperor of Evil or Celebrity? I know that makes Sims cheer or mock them in public. :P
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I didn't think of that, it might be a bugged bed, lol. Will give that a try.
    @cheesetruck Now that you mention it, he's not the Emperor of evil, but is at the top of the thief branch, Master thief. That might be it.
  • Options
    @Scrapdash also Sidney Shawtki is cute as a teen but seems to lose her cuteness as an adult.I think it might be her face shape.

Now Peggy Brown on the other hand is absolutely beautiful.you have good taste :p And what makes her special is that she looks great default like a 40s Hollywood Actress plus has a beauty mark by her eye and a uniqiue eye color.Yes our games are similar all those Sims mentioned plus tons more are in my Sunset Valley. o:) It is like every males dream, tons of single women,all are attractive,and even the most mediocre and poorest man can get with them if he just goes for it.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I didn't think of that, it might be a bugged bed, lol. Will give that a try.
    @cheesetruck Now that you mention it, he's not the Emperor of evil, but is at the top of the thief branch, Master thief. That might be it.

Yep, that's probably it! :D Does he get that random red glow when he walks around?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Since you are mentioning Emporer of evil just letting you all know if they are married to a Sim with the good trait the marriage will fall flat and go very fast.The relationship bar will steadily drop once the Sim gets the red glow and nothing you can do about it.You can quit your job it will fix it but you have to repair the damage by socializing if you did let it go before noticing.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    [img][/img]screenshot_original_zpsknfooupt.jpg

I would let her beat me up everyday for the rest of my life.It is all about commitment :*

Awesome picture and the lighting is really good in this photo.Also it looks like you are using the Into the Future lipstick on Ruthie.I can tell and I love it too.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @cwaddell Sunset Island 2 looks awesome. I like all the gameplay pictures that you took. Also like all of Kimberly's different outfits.
    Thanks.
    @CravenLestat : Thanks.

@venusdemilosims and @CravenLestat : Great updates showing adventuring. Also now I know how to kiss a cobra, but probably won't being doing it any time soon :).

@HopeAK : Beautiful pictures, as always.
    @cwaddell I've got that world and it's brilliant, didn't play in it long admittedly but plan to go back to it eventually. Huge improvement on the original SV.
    I've altered it some.

I've been having trouble with my game just as I did in Altair Cay. I've been trying to figure out what the problem is for the last 2 days. It seems to be the height sliders I use are now causing the problem. I use them on most of the male sims in my game to make them slightly taller that the standard sim. But now any household with a taller sim causes problems when moving it. I've used these sliders for years but have been having problems recently . I can create sims using them and move them into households in the beginning of playing the town. But later on in the game I have problems whether placing sims in a household using edit town or during the regular game play of "ask to move in". I'm not sure if the conflict is because I recently installed the IP EP or because installed several new mods. My solution is to use MasterController to edit the sim in CAS to make their height normal.

Sorry to go on about this but weren't you also having a similar problem. Thought I'd let you know what seems to be causing my problem.

@cheesetruck : Good to see your update. Looks like you are having fun.

@CK213 : Would love to see screenshots of your custom Uni lots.

@TadOlson : Good luck with setting up your lots. It can be time consuming getting ready to actually play, but fun.

@blazerntq : Great shots of Ruthie.

@CravenLestat : Ditto for Pearl.
    4qstwm.jpg

I once had a super spy sim who saved the town (this was before Late Night and celebrities) and all the towns people would flock to him. Women and men would swoon at him. His wife would wake up and pop out of bed when he came to bed and then clasp her hands to her chest and sigh at him. The baby in the crib in the next room would pop awake and then start crying. I had to move the crib to the other side of the room far away from the master bed so the baby would sleep through the night. Sounds similar, but opposite to what you are experiencing.
  • Options
    SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    In one of my short-lived games, a father and son impregnated a mother and her daughter, each respectively. with the kids added, i have to wonder how they are related to one another now.
    Father + Mother = Son2.0
    Son + Daughter = Daughter3.0
    Father + Daughter = Daughter4.0
    Son + Mother = Daughter4.1
    Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    I did get to play today after I fixed my game.

Sat morning Christopher and his housemate moved in with Kimberley. The guys took skill classes and read at the library then went fishiing.
    Screenshot-6_zpsup0v2fvi.jpg

Kimberly called and chatted with friends, bought another partnership, the movie theater and ate at the diner. They guys ate there also.
    Screenshot-8_zpsivbr856o.jpg

Then Kimberly went wind surfing.
    Screenshot-15_zps8bgdktqo.jpgScreenshot-13_zps4dnftnfe.jpgScreenshot-22_zpszckkdu2x.jpg
  • Options
    LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    @blazerntq Thanks :) Great pictures.
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    I was working on updating my last house that I uploaded w/ changes. Like removing the guest house + turning the garage into the spa room & convert the kitchen into closed off portion instead of open feeling.

19070781032_9373b760d1_c.jpg
    19070779622_9eb570f2e2_c.jpg
    18888664490_2944b9ac21_c.jpg
    18453877184_192614e8ea_c.jpg
    18890221299_9d968cf4a4_c.jpg
    18453874744_9f602b527a_c.jpg
  • Options
    So my husband had to do some stuff with the computer last night that of course I do not understand. Think he says that I may have to download all of my store purchased things once more. I have to wait for him to get home from work to explain it to me. He did tell me that I should be able to play the Sims 4. Fingers crossed though that my game save for the Sims 3 is okay.

@cwaddell Amazing pictures!
    @ddsims3world You are so talented with your building creations.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top