Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    edited May 2020
    I accidentally found a hair I hadn't seen in my game before. I think it is a store hair but can't really remember - it might be from an Expansion or Stuff pack.

Since I really liked this hair, I had no choice but to make a new Sim.
    TT039.jpg

Her name is Harriet Jackson.
    Her traits are: Social Butterfly, Night Owl, Party Animal, Schmoozer, Perceptive

She's a witch and wants to be a Zombie Master.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @Karritz I think that it is hair from the store. Love your sims red hair, green eyes, and freckled look. Very interested in her gameplay story.
  • Options
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @Karritz I think that it is hair from the store. Love your sims red hair, green eyes, and freckled look. Very interested in her gameplay story.

Thanks. I thought it was a store hair - but didn't really remember for sure.

She has just been made and added to my game in Twin Towns so her story will be written in my thread on Twin Towns as it progresses. I didn't make much progress in that game today.

I might add bits of info here as well occasionally.
  • Options
    My husband came home from work and explained that Ruthie/save is no more. Just spent time redownloading my purchased store items. So I will get to start a new game.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited June 2015
    @Karritz Harriet is lovely :) I use that hair quite a bit. Can't wait to see what happens to her.
    @blazerntq Sorry to hear about what happened to your Ruthie save :( That last screenshot of her meditating was lovely.

Screenshot-5450_zpsl3m7nup3.jpg

Inspired by her middle daughter Sierra, the former adventurer and current almost-empty-nester Savannah (who is at one day to elder) is back on the adventure trail. The youngest of her seven children, Sawyer, just turned teen and will soon be headed to college. She spun a wish to write a best selling novel... so maybe her next book is about heading back on the trail?

Screenshot-5442_zpstsqiq6zm.jpg

Sun Young Kim stops her for an autograph.

Screenshot-5447_zpsa2zu260b.jpg

Screenshot-5448_zpstvav9coz.jpg

She spars twice with the boy called Su, wins one and loses one.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @venusdemilosims Thanks. I like your update and pictures. Ruthie had just had her first spar match. It was fun to watch.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @venusdemilosims Wait,so Sun Young Kim asked you for an autograph? In my games I ask HER :love: for an autograph.She is the Betty Simovitch of China.One cannot simply go to Shang Simla without bringing...

A tent
    Showers in a Can
    High Quality Dried food
    Sun Young Kim stalker kit,with a Hikon Gladiator camera included.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I even followed her through the endless sands of Egypt risking dehydration,death and possible mummy curse just to get a picture.

Screenshot-25_zpsx73omwgq.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I love your sim crushes. They are so much fun to read about.
  • Options
    @Blazerntq :'( No this is not fair,Ruthie was so young and had her whole life ahead of her :'( Plus she recently purchased an amazing Leather bomber jacket which looked fabulous BTW.This makes me sad you lost your Sim plus you were doing really great on your adventures.I hope you get your game corrected so this doesn't happen again.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    So I spent most of the morning doing so much needed real life cleaning and thinking about what I want to do in a new game. Still not sure. Thinking that I should maybe start up the game and see what happens. Create a sim or play a premade sim?
  • Options
    So I spent most of the morning doing so much needed real life cleaning and thinking about what I want to do in a new game. Still not sure. Thinking that I should maybe start up the game and see what happens. Create a sim or play a premade sim?

Create your own,then Marry a premade... o:) I think I will make Ruthie a video to send her off on her journey.Such a great sim :'(

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat It should not not happen for the same reason I hope. My husband said that the drive that my sims games was on became full so he moved all my sim games to a new drive that had nothing on it. Just he did not know how to do it and keep me save. I really enjoy seeing all the makeovers that you do that I am thinking of trying to maybe create a sim who is a stylist.
  • Options
    Oh by all means Stylist is a fun Career,I want to see the pictures. :o There is this certain joy you get seeing the Sim days later at a lot wearing your clothing and hair. <3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited June 2015
    @CravenLestat yep Sun Young Kim asked my sim, Savannah Jolina-Plumb, granddaughter of the former trauma surgeon Jamie Jolina, for an autograph. Savannah's a best selling novelist and a five-star celeb. Lol

I didn't realize you had a little mini crush on SYK. :p
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
  • Options
    @CravenLestat You are amazing! I do really like it. Having the major feels while watching the video. So any suggestions on which world I should try to start my stylist sim in? I have every world from the expansions and the store.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat You are amazing! I do really like it. Having the major feels while watching the video. So any suggestions on which world I should try to start my stylist sim in? I have every world from the expansions and the store.

I would say to be Honest Sunset Valley needs the most work,the majority of the Sims have extensive arrest records and are on the run from the SVFP Sunset Valley Fashion Police.They need your help :(

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Sunset Valley it will be then. Thanks for helping me decide.
  • Options
    Oh and a little tip for you,If you can manage to revive a ghost named Lolita Goth in SV she not only is great marriage material she is by far the best looking Sim in Sunset Valley. :o

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat yep Sun Young Kim asked my sim, Savannah Jolina-Plumb, granddaughter of the former trauma surgeon Jamie Jolina, for an autograph. Savannah's a best selling novelist and a five-star celeb. Lol

I didn't realize you had a little mini crush on SYK. :p

Not exactly a crush,more like a borderline restraining order/ tracking ankle bracelet kind of love. :D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Did I say Lolita Goth the SV ghost was the best looking Sim in Sunset Valley,silly me ,what was I thinking.Besides what do I know. :/

:o

Screenshot-135_zpsgnjp2doa.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Super Cute! I want her.
  • Options
    My husband came home from work and explained that Ruthie/save is no more. Just spent time redownloading my purchased store items. So I will get to start a new game.

I'm sad to read of the loss of Ruthie. @CravenLestat seems to have said it all.

I'm now waiting to see how you redo Sunset Valley.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top