Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @CravenLestat Thank you ever so much. I had my husband help me with the picture. We did the best we could.
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    blazerntq wrote: »
    Good day everyone. I have some pictures from my gameplay with my sim Ruthie last night.
    Looks like Ruthie had quite an adventure. Great picture of her with the bugs on her arm.
  • Options
    @cwaddell Thank you!
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Ladies and gentleman presenting the amazing Pearl the worlds most skilled snake charmer.I ask for complete silence from the audience during this show.

Screenshot-141_zpsbdwgdtwc.jpg

A hush falls then all of a sudden.......

Guy in audience "WE LOVE YOU PEARL!!!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Screenshot-138_zpsbo3r5cw8.jpg

Pearl looks pretty sexy in the first shot. Great second shot of the snake attacking. I've never tried snake charming. After these pictures not much inclined to try. :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2015
    @Cwaddell thank you,you should do snake charming it goes by skill.You start off with a harmless snake,when you level up and get better you can buy a king cobra upgrade for 1000 Simoleans.You can get bit but eventually you get good and can kiss the snake it is so cute <3 plus it cures mummy curse in case you get that.(a snake kiss cures mummy curse) By the way your picture on the view from the balcony thread is my favorite in the whole thing.Not sure if you seen I wrote that but that picture is awesome.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Blazerntq I love it,and your photo of her was amazing am glad you like it.Ruthie is one of those Sims you have to library,she is a keeper.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    ...(a snake kiss cures mummy curse) By the way your picture on the view from the balcony thread is my favorite in the whole thing.Not sure if you seen I wrote that but that picture is awesome.

Thanks for the compliment and thanks for the info. I've never played that extensively in Egypt.
  • Options
    Before I play am working on some World Adventures shirts for me and Pearl to wear.They are looking cute.Will post pics later.Also in game will try to get a snake kiss pic,my timing has its moments. :( Sometimes I pause to late and ruin it.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I started a new game in Sunset Island 2. It's basically Sunset Valley with the same population, additional venues for all EPs, dive spots, ports and house boats. I of course removed some of the town people but added more single young adults and had to reconfigure it but wanted the IP stuff in town.

I started off with my same sim, Kimberly Gilman, on a 10X10 lot placed next to the updated Red Rendezvous. That way when the car pool comes for her in the morning she can hear it from her cozy bed in the Red Rendezvous. She enrolled in university in athletics.
    Screenshot-252_zpsbavcljdd.jpg

As soon as she got there she applied for additional funds, took some skill classes and then socialized.
    Screenshot-253_zps3pbowixk.jpg

She worked hard to keep her grades up by going to class and sucking up to the professor. By the end of 3 term she met more than 25 sims to get the added boost when meeting new sims, she leveled up athletic skill to 10, charisma to level 8, got to level 10 influence with the jocks, etc.

To get her influence with the jocks up she went bowling.
    Screenshot-255_zpshzczms9j.jpg
    Played soccer. (This helped level athletics skill too but even more important increased her class grades.)
    Screenshot-261_zpso0o5izux.jpg
    Went to parties.
    Screenshot-260_zpsbbvjpske.jpg
    Screenshot-262_zpsgtrqblk7.jpg
    Played juice-pong.
    Screenshot-274_zpsq0klaobz.jpg

When Kimberly got back to Sunset Island with her degree she was all set to conquer the town. She had gotten several reward upgrades, two extra traits, a job as a sports agent and bought 3 partnerships - sports stadium, combo book store/spa and the film back lot. By late afternoon she was hungry so I sent her off to the central park to see if she couldn't manage to grab a plate of food from someone's picnic blanket.

Instead I had her give a charming intro to Christopher Aragon. They were attracted to each other and their relationship progressed quickly.
    Screenshot-281_zpsbmtyukfz.jpg

The next day after work she bought another partnership, the combo grocery/diner, with money she collected that day. She saw Christopher there and they went on a date, eating at the diner, watching the stars.
    Screenshot-287_zps4ggntf07.jpg

Tuesday after work Kimberly visited Christopher's house and they became romantic interests. Then on Wednesday after work Kimberly went to the library and read the charisma books until she was level 10. Thursday was leisure day and since Kimberly wanted to learn scuba diving I sent her to the combo science lab/hospital to take the class. Christopher and his roommate were there. As soon as Kimberly got out of class Christopher gave her flowers. I had her ask to go steady so now they are partners. They went on a date to the diner and then a movie.
    Screenshot-292_zpsjpkzyln0.jpg

Friday Kimberly got promoted to level 4 at work. I've had her spend so much time on work and romance she hasn't had much time to go swim in the ocean (She went snorkeling once). Hopefully she will be able to get out in the sun and in the water on the weekend.

• Options
    CaselNobotTivaCaselNobotTiva Posts: 137 Member
    Well, I also played with Langeraks once and it was pretty much close. Zelda and Dustin had a secret affair behind Iliana's back. Zelda got pregnant, then when the baby was born(it was a girl I think), Iliana found out so she broke up with Dustin. Dustin didn't seem to care that much so he immideately married Zelda who said yes. I am not sure wheter Iliana moved out or not. In the meantime Parker ordered some pizza and he found that the girl who brought it extremely hot so they ended up woohooing and her getting pregnant (he had became a young adult until then). As for Kalylyn, I don't remember what she did.

Now, I started off a legacy with the Cook family in bridgeport. Lady and Jeffrey are good friends with their daughter now. Jeffrey has gotten a promotion. He and Lady had 3 new children, so they have male toddler Ryan and newborn different gender twins Jonathan or Dave (I am not sure) and Brianna. Elspeth has A at school and has also a part-time career in film fied at plumbob pictures studion and actually she got a promotion ot the 2nd level. She has a relationship with Lisa King so she got the star needed for it. She's friends with Bronson Littler and Hanna Smythe. I haven't been paying much attention to Cressida but now she's good friends with Elvira Slayer and 26 people asked her out (of both genders). Whenever she meets someone, they immideately ask her out. :lol: she must be the most wanted sim in Bridgeport. Funny thing is both Emmy Star and Alan Stanley asked her out! (maybe they want a threesome xd)
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @BlackSand Say goodbye now, you probably won't see them for a week or two.

Also, Penny aged up into a YA.

@lovespandas1 ...
    I don't mind saying bye for a little bit ... I often need to change household saves to throw a good mix of gaming around.
    I may do a challenge ... Work on a family ... Or just build a house for a little while.

I am thinking about building an office/relic shop place of business ... Kind of like an Import-Export style establishment.
    A place where your Sim can go and kind of hang out ... Display their treasures, have a business on the side.
    Been thinking about it for a while but haven't decided on the overall concept look to shoot for.
    Got it off the drawing board a few times, but quickly fell out of love with the way it was going and tore those attempts down.
    Meh ... You know me, if it doesn't look right I will trash that puppy in an instant.

I hate to hear that our sweet Penny is all grown up ... But keep us up with things if you get back to her.
    Look forward to seeing your adventures traveling the World.

Have a Lovely Evening and Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    You know after getting the rockaby baby song after WooHoo,if that sound happens you are pregnant.Start eating watermelon for a girl apples for a boy.I use a mod called turn my volume up and listen for the song.And the other mod is called grocery store where I buy fruit.

Okay ... Let me get this straight ... You have a mod you use to go to the Grocery Store?
    Oh My Goodness ... *Comment Voluntarily Deleted To Avoid Hysterical Laughter Resulting In Abdominal Discomfort*

• Options
    Yay guys as promised my World Adventures Clothes.... :o

First before pics I did like any normal human would do in real life,knocked on a strangers door and when they answered went straight to their bedroom and rummaged through the dresser. :D (Got to change somewhere)Thank you Lufti family.

Without further ado...Pearl Lestat modeling my original design.

Screenshot-144_zpsbvkazgas.jpg

Full shot to see her cute matching hiking boots

Screenshot-145_zpsnknonnk0.jpg

The idle yawn,makes for great screenshots

Screenshot-152_zpshidedaus.jpg

Me and Pearl at the Al Simhara Market eatery.

Screenshot-160_zpscttesuss.jpg

YAY!! What you think?

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Hi there everybody,I've had to work on getting my hard drive cleaned up and it's almost done.
    @blazerntq -Great pictures!
    @cwaddell -Great update!
    @CaselNobotTiva -Hi there and welcome.Great update!
    @CravenLestat -Great work!They look great.
    @everybody -I love the rest of your updates.
    Here's another construction update from Deery Meadows about setting up the lots in town.
    I flattened the lot and put a section of drywall down.
    18687923230_a9684f4a0f.jpg
    I added a burglar alarm to the wall.
    18687932770_ff9deeb0c5.jpg
    A fire alarm got added to the wall.
    18253073874_7a095ea6f9.jpg
    I also added a for sale sign to the lot.
    18870439162_c7de1f2457.jpg
    Here's the finished product.
    18849386586_0eb8d0cdc6.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Screenshot-5348_zpsvalh4xb1.jpg

On Day 2 of Sierra's Excellent Chinese Adventure she saw the famous Terracotta Army...

Screenshot-5341_zpsgjbvltgr.jpg

...but before that she encountered a mysterious rock that didn't look like it was of Chinese origin...

Screenshot-5343_zps8vhpyqgo.jpg

so, whipping out her trusty thingamajig, she extracted the materials from it.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @cwaddell Sunset Island 2 looks awesome. I like all the gameplay pictures that you took. Also like all of Kimberly's different outfits.
    @CaselNobotTiva Great gameplay update.
    @CravenLestat The shirts are super cute. I love them.
    @TadOlson Like your construction update.
    @venusdemilosims Nice pictures of your sim Sierra on her China travels.
  • Options
    Played soccer. (This helped level athletics skill too but even more important increased her class grades.)
    Screenshot-261_zpso0o5izux.jpg

Great screenshot.. <3 Everything is perfect,the Sim ,the background..... Wait till you get highly skilled at soccer you will take crazy!!! screenshots.The Sims will jump on the ground kick the soccer ball with both feet while on their back.They do flips and so many cool things.Take a screenie when she levels up more I want to see her doing the flips. :) Also works with the hacky sack but looks cooler with the bigger soccer ball.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Hello! I haven't posted here in a while, but I've loved reading your updates!

But anyway, my game:
    So Scarlet reached a level of the Criminal Career I've never been to - Thug.
    Alex finally got promoted to Pop Icon in his Career.
    Things got a bit weird, and Scarlet suddenly got VERY strong feelings - For Scarlet's dad's fiancée Abi! Scarlet got a wish to Kiss Abi, did that. Then she wanted Abi to be her girlfriend! Help!

That's the only interesting things that happened! Why has Scarlet suddenly got a liking for Abi? And how do I stop it?
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims Haha because every Sim needs a thingamajig. :D Also your Terra Cotta picture is awesome and the crossed arms pose she is doing is perfect.Imagine doing that in real life,the Chinese would see you taking pics by those and you would be shot about 400 times and look like Swiss Cheese.Plus waltzing up to a dead Pharoh's sarcophagus and playing the whole finders keepers thing in Egypt would = insta death.Gotta love Sims where the rule is "Do unto others as you feel like" and "If I see it it is mine".

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited June 2015
    @CravenLestat I didn't know what else to call it haha. Sierra totally needs that shirt :p She's a pro athlete by profession but I think this fits her so much better. She has Loner trait so she won't even mind spending days at a time in tombs. Her mom did it, made a lot of simoleans, wrote a ton of books on her adventures.

Screenshot-5357_zpsvqwblufg.jpg

She's got this one old Chinese pap that follows her everywhere, don't know this guy's name...
    Oh sim you and Pearl are cute too :)

@blazerntq Thanks for the comment :)

Screenshot-5349_zpsugcalest.jpg

After seeing the Terracotta Army Sierra chomps down on her favorite cheesesteak.

Screenshot-5352_zpskyev1udx.jpg

Screenshot-5353_zps4prhjh7b.jpg

And cannot resist a little skinny dipping.

Screenshot-5355_zpstap8y9tj.jpg

And upon getting back to the base camp she places a call back home.

Screenshot-5358_zpskolwvfmi.jpg

Day 3

Screenshot-5360_zpslsvktulg.jpg

Sierra Jolina-Plumb's Excellent Chinese Adventure

Screenshot-5361_zpsexrae8b7.jpg

She did some swimming, caught a few koi in the river next to the base camp...

Screenshot-5363_zpsqwcpqor7.jpg

...then went to the Dragon's Maw cave...

Screenshot-5369_zpsp3zrollv.jpg

...where she was awed by the sight...

Screenshot-5368_zpsfy0ecq7t.jpg

...had a vision of a mummy fighting an adventurer....

Screenshot-5367_zps9dv6dvjc.jpg

...and sealed her trip by having her very first kiss.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    BlackSand wrote: »
    @BlackSand Say goodbye now, you probably won't see them for a week or two.

Also, Penny aged up into a YA.

@lovespandas1 ...
    I don't mind saying bye for a little bit ... I often need to change household saves to throw a good mix of gaming around.
    I may do a challenge ... Work on a family ... Or just build a house for a little while.

I am thinking about building an office/relic shop place of business ... Kind of like an Import-Export style establishment.
    A place where your Sim can go and kind of hang out ... Display their treasures, have a business on the side.
    Been thinking about it for a while but haven't decided on the overall concept look to shoot for.
    Got it off the drawing board a few times, but quickly fell out of love with the way it was going and tore those attempts down.
    Meh ... You know me, if it doesn't look right I will trash that puppy in an instant.

I hate to hear that our sweet Penny is all grown up ... But keep us up with things if you get back to her.
    Look forward to seeing your adventures traveling the World.

Have a Lovely Evening and Happy Simming!

Aha thanks :)
    I think I've decided not to have Penny be the heir; I might get her married, boot her out and let story progression do the trick.
    As sad as it is, it just seems more likely that Isabella would be a mom rather than Penny..
    But she'll always be my profile picture.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I haven't played TS3 since December as I was giving TS4 a chance and just focused on it.
    I picked TS3 back up yesterday and I really missed it.

I am working on my Bachelor challenge again.
    I started it over as I am making up the rules as I play. I will most likely start over again as I refine it even more.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    @CK213 I am super excited about you playing the Sims 3 once more. Been playing both the Sims 3 and the Sims 4 myself. I like them both.
  • Options
    CK213 wrote: »
    I haven't played TS3 since December as I was giving TS4 a chance and just focused on it.
    I picked TS3 back up yesterday and I really missed it.

I am working on my Bachelor challenge again.
    I started it over as I am making up the rules as I play. I will most likely start over again as I refine it even more.

@CK213 ...
    Welcome Back ... Have Fun and Keep Us Up To Date.

• Options
    CaselNobotTivaCaselNobotTiva Posts: 137 Member
    @TadOlson and @blazerntq thank you! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top