Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    The bio

Jackie Elliot and Felicia Lin are your run of the mill town residents. Stylish and sweet, these women could never be Jackie and Felicia, the jewelry and art thieves on the run from the law. Could they?

What the heck,you would think evil trait,brooding or something..but nooooooo lets make her a computer programmer in search of true love. :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    OzGuyOzGuy Posts: 57 Member
    xyxnix wrote: »
    My baby girl Karen Martinez was just born, and I don't know what will be the best traits, she already has the genius trait.

Congrats on the new baby.I always try for daughters too.Watermelons are your friend :# <--- My wifes face during pregnancy when she has eaten nothing but watermelon for 3 days and asks what's for desert and I say "Watermelon Ice Cream" :D

My sim and his wife had 4 children, 3 are daughters! I had no idea how to influence it so just by chance i guess :tongue:
  • Options
    OzGuy wrote: »
    xyxnix wrote: »
    My baby girl Karen Martinez was just born, and I don't know what will be the best traits, she already has the genius trait.

Congrats on the new baby.I always try for daughters too.Watermelons are your friend :# <--- My wifes face during pregnancy when she has eaten nothing but watermelon for 3 days and asks what's for desert and I say "Watermelon Ice Cream" :D

My sim and his wife had 4 children, 3 are daughters! I had no idea how to influence it so just by chance i guess :tongue:

Eating watermelon after you find out you are pregnant till birth guarantees a girl.Eating apples gets you a boy.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

Eating watermelon after you find out you are pregnant till birth guarantees a girl.Eating apples gets you a boy.
    As I understand it this is not quite right.

Once the sim knows she is pregnant the gender of the child is already set (you can verify this by using MasterController mod and checking the population demographics). When to eat the watermelon or apple is after they are nauseous and up until they get the realization they are pregnant. If your sim has the new reward of not getting nauseous then you have to guess when to start but it only takes one fruit. If all else fails use MasterController mod to change the gender of any unborn babies in town.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    cwaddell wrote: »

Once the sim knows she is pregnant the gender of the child is already set (you can verify this by using MasterController mod and checking the population demographics). When to eat the watermelon or apple is after they are nauseous and up until they get the realization they are pregnant. If your sim has the new reward of not getting nauseous then you have to guess when to start but it only takes one fruit. If all else fails use MasterController mod to change the gender of any unborn babies in town.

You know after getting the rockaby baby song after WooHoo,if that sound happens you are pregnant.Start eating watermelon for a girl apples for a boy.I use a mod called turn my volume up and listen for the song.And the other mod is called grocery store where I buy fruit.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    cwaddell wrote: »

You know after getting the rockaby baby song after WooHoo,if that sound happens you are pregnant.Start eating watermelon for a girl apples for a boy.

Sometimes you don't get that rockaby baby song. But after the sim pops out of whatever they are doing and is suddenly in maternity clothes and they get the grand realization they are pregnant it is too late to influence the gender of the child without a mod. Also before they get nauseous (which is some hours after the woohoo) the gender can not be affected either, but I guess it doesn't hurt to eat apples or watermelon then.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @Blacksand Do I at least get a B+ grade for effort.I just checked Felicia Lin's personality and even though she is a runaway outlaw criminal(It is her bio) her personality does not match.She is a softie :'( Alice would probably beat her up and steal her lunch money.

Excitable
    Genius
    Hopeless Romantic
    Computer Whiz
    Smoozer

Yeah umm all the makings of a twisted criminal right there :s EA what were you thinking?

well she might do computer hacking an white colar crimes...

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited June 2015
    @Blacksand Do I at least get a B+ grade for effort.I just checked Felicia Lin's personality and even though she is a runaway outlaw criminal(It is her bio) her personality does not match.She is a softie :'( Alice would probably beat her up and steal her lunch money.

Excitable
    Genius
    Hopeless Romantic
    Computer Whiz
    Smoozer

Yeah umm all the makings of a twisted criminal right there :s EA what were you thinking?

Oh My Goodness ... @CravenLestat
    I can see that you are just going to need training wheels making the jump from hapless kidnapper to demented psychopath.
    Alice would more likely cut her up and use her for fish bait than beat her up and steal her lunch money ... Get with the program, Plumit!

Edit:
    I was stuck giving Alice traits like Socially Awkward, Loner and whatnot.
    EA just wasn't passionate enough about the plight of truly deranged Sims to include "Pulls Wings Of Flies".

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    edited June 2015
    So before I take a break from the Ephre Legacy; I decided to take some pictures of Penny & Isabella!

Screenshot-2172_zpstvzsmhcj.jpg

@BlackSand Say goodbye now, you probably won't see them for a week or two.

Also, Penny aged up into a YA.
    Post edited by lovespandas1 on
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    LifestyleSimLifestyleSim Posts: 159 Member
    I played Sims 4 instead of Sims 3 and I am doing the Decades Challenge and I am to the 1900's and I can not wait till the next Decade! Everyone should try out the challenge, even on the Sims 3, because you won't want to stop playing.
  • Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    I played Sims 4 instead of Sims 3 and I am doing the Decades Challenge and I am to the 1900's and I can not wait till the next Decade! Everyone should try out the challenge, even on the Sims 3, because you won't want to stop playing.
    Do they have a thread for TS3 version? Is it only TS4 ?
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Good day everyone. I have some pictures from my gameplay with my sim Ruthie last night.

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpsbc7bicdx.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-2_zpswbiv3jme.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-3_zpslsdup7pv.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-4_zpsgvjacjom.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-5_zps89xsdn5c.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-6_zps0peqgklj.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-10_zpsj7kzr36l.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-8_zpsrrmjekj0.jpg

• Options
    Screenshot-10_zpsj7kzr36l.jpg[/URL][/img]

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! This screenshot is awesome.Perfect timing I swear @Blazerntq I tried to get that same sceenshot but failed.The bugs had already started getting shaken off.Excellent picture and timing.Ruthie is a very pretty Sim :o<3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Also @Blazerntq That outfit Ruthie is wearing is great,I want to put somebody in my house in it now. :p

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Thanks for the comments. I am having fun with trying to take pictures.
  • Options
    You are doing a great job of it.And that second picture of Ruthie is adorable.You should edit it on photobucket and make her your avatar.They have really cool edit options. :p You need an avatar and Ruthie feels abandoned :'(

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Updates are fun,today do not have much to report but a few things.First thing is my homes museum is ONE RELIC SHORT OF BEING COMPLETE me and Pearl are still in Egypt and have 7 days left on the trip so it shall be done.Currently doing the get the first second and third relic mission and completed the first 2 and am in the great pyramid now almost through it.Had something new happen to me,usually mummies trigger from events or chests etc my Sim opened a sarcophagus looking for treasure and it came out after me. :o I killed it though.Also my Sim got his award from the theatre and has the actor trailer.Finished making my hot tub area at my house and designed Pearl a new swimsuit,it is cute. <3

Time to roll them screenshots.

Pearl on the Carousel in my yard. :)

Screenshot-102_zpsvm36vpls.jpg

Hui Young Kim obviously missing her husband back home in China,look how depressed she is. :D

Screenshot-107_zpsb5spqdlv.jpg

Pearls new bathing suit.I love that top it is from one of my favorite sets.

Screenshot-127_zpsyo1ic0co.jpg

You can see some of my hot tub area

Screenshot-133_zpsbsbdsylj.jpg

Cherri practicing her Piano,she loves playing it autonomously.

Screenshot-130_zpsqgxcgsde.jpg

Ladies and gentleman presenting the amazing Pearl the worlds most skilled snake charmer.I ask for complete silence from the audience during this show.

Screenshot-141_zpsbdwgdtwc.jpg

A hush falls then all of a sudden.......

Guy in audience "WE LOVE YOU PEARL!!!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Screenshot-138_zpsbo3r5cw8.jpg

MY EYES!!!!!!!!

Screenshot-139_zpsm4gjfo9x.jpg

:tired_face:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I like your idea of using the second picture of Ruthie. Going to have to ask my husband if he would be so kind as to help me set it up. Love your pictures. I just worked on Ruthie's small starter home. Plan on moving her once she has enough money to a bigger house. Ruthie has been making her money by picking flowers.
  • Options
    abbiecaabbieca Posts: 60 Member
    In my sim couple have just found out there expecting there first child well my male sim has just got a promotion in to level to in the Special Agent career.

Sorry I can't post pics I'm 10 points off being a memeber :(
  • Options
    @abbieca Even if you can not post pictures at this time everybody still enjoys reading gameplay updates.
  • Options
    abbiecaabbieca Posts: 60 Member
    @blazerntq Thanks a lot :)
  • Options
    I have played for most of the morning but only have two pictures to share from my gameplay.

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpsr1ik73z4.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-3_zps0yxo15ol.jpg
  • Options
    A picture of my updated starter home for Ruthie who lives in Sunlit Tides.

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zps5cmgdwpu.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @Blazerntq I made this for you,just right click the image below then save it to your computer like your desktop where you can find it easy then click on your profile on these forums and use the image.I hope you like it.

172f5a79-ee0e-4f1c-93a9-db6675a4cb73_zpsh104rtpp.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    :o Cute huh.Just follow the instructions and use it as an avatar,I fixed the pic ,hope you didnt use the first one.

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top