Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Ultimate Sim Update

tD5azg2.jpg
    Brittany continued to hunt around Egypt but she didn't have any luck finding what she needed. I'll wait until I get the Collection Helper as it's better than using maps online. Anyway, I sent her home early as I wanted her back in Sunset Valley for a better update. Travel pics at this stage are a bit boring.

7Mn26ip.jpg
    Back at home, Brittany met another Sim using the Sim Finder App. She'll meet a couple more here but will save the other 20 for the next few towns.

vqtLc9A.jpg
    I also had her read some of the elixir recipe books, right when it started to pour. I let her finish then had her run inside.

7yM0kbB.jpg
    Christopher decided to use the computer for whatever he wanted to do. I mainly focus on Brittany in the updates but I take control of Christopher some too, but he mostly does his own thing.

UBkcxa9.jpg
    He also spent some romantic time with Brittany. They don't get much of this during the work days.

8ui0CW6.jpg
    Later, Brittany went upstairs to use the alchemy station. She's getting closer to reaching the top but it's taking her a bit to finish learning the recipes.

bAHUyIK.jpg
    Christopher had another celebrity opportunity so I sent him to the hospital to complete it. His wife in another save, Blair Wainwright, just happened to be behind him.

TcmNILH.jpg
    Brittany did some hunting but she got the same opportunity Christopher had. I sent her over and also had her meet some people around town again.

H7YQad9.jpg
    Then it was time to buy elixirs and ingredients as well as cutting more gems. She also spent some time throwing elixirs at random people, which she is almost finished on.

hcy1vJt.jpg
    It's a bit dark in this picture but Brittany headed home after the above and read some more of the elixir recipes.

ABo5lUF.jpg
    She wanted to pillow fight with Abraham so I let her do that. She needs to have fun every once in a while.

ZOr19lP.jpg
    hopHimb.jpg
    Then it was time to take care of the children again. She got four toddlers due to her recent promotion and Christopher helped her again. By the time this was finished, all four kids were in great moods and gave Brittany a hefty boost toward her next promotion.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Nikkei_Simmer Everyone has really angular cheekbones.

@rubyskywalker Best of luck to Brendon and Alaina.

@bekkasan Great pic.
    ****Maybe Damien can help Mary with her little problem.
    ****Well that's not very nice.

@emorrill 4,000 pages! Woo-hoo!

@Sleepstar Congrats to Bede.

@Brandontaylor Yeah. I have everything installed. Well, except a few limited edition and branded items *grumble, grumble*
    ****That's a lot of toddlers.

@GraceyManor Poor William. Getting hits left and right.

@coco Welcome Carina!

@BlackSand That's one heck of a dress.

@Silverofdreams30 Great pics.

@RedDestiny92 *waves*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The last couple of days I've been playing my Manners save. Yesterday I had lots of crashing issues, so today I transplanted them into a new save. Dahlia adopted a child out of the well. Her name is Rae, and she's the Evil Child.

dYrMqgK.jpg

Edit to add: My cousin's reception was great. The bride (my cousin) looked beautiful and so happy.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I am back with an update :smile: Been busy again this past week

Courtney goes to visit her parents

tdyLaef.jpg

They have a surprise for her...

4iUEcRW.jpg

It is a dog!

7y2UGDg.jpg

Courtney loves her straight away

Az5B3oo.jpg

She names her Grover

9mmTWqc.jpg

3zkjbhV.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer That makes sense. I've never watched the show so didn't know that but I wonder why she didn't return?
    Nevermind, I looked it up and found out the answer.
    I'd hate to think of the bill for all the supplies they'd need.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Damien's got a lot of work ahead of him.
    The house is looking much better already.
    Looks like one ghost had a fit about routing, lol
    Doesn't sound like a sledgehammer will do the trick. He needs a witch with a counterspell, more likely.
    Damien is a brave man to not worry about the ghosts.
    I wonder what she did that has Damien so upset?
    You're welcome.
    It did but tried to come back this morning. This time I was prepared though and got rid of it quicker. I know it's just sinus issues, I get bad headaches when I have those.
    Oh wow, guess she wanted Damien to be as cold as she is.
    Well, I'm glad she feels a bit guilty now.
    Great updates!

@GraceyManor Nothing wrong with Sebastian so far.
    Okay, he is a bit odd though.
    I see, Clair wants him to fake interest in Cosette to stop William.
    Great update!

@coco Hi! I bet the anticipation to finding out the gender was bad. I know it is for me.
    Congrats on the birth of Carina!
    Gorgeous Sim!

@BlackSand Looks like they are preparing for a fancy dinner.

@Silverofdreams30 It really is a pretty world.
    Have a nice bath, Walter!

@emorrill Hmm, how'd I know you were going to say that about Damien exercising? :lol: I guess I'm getting to know you and everyone here rather well.
    That's a big reason I play the Sims, it takes my mind off things. Or at least it does most of the time.
    You're welcome, and yes it has. Not only with the pandemic but with social issues and the weather, among other things.
    Thanks, I just trust God to get me through every day. That's about all we can do.

@RedDestiny92 Welcome back!

@MoonandStars83 I kind of thought you did. Must be another reason the Weather Stone didn't appear.
    I know. I don't think you get anymore toddlers but I know next promotion brings the trouble kids.
    Evil kids are fun to play.

@king_of_simcity7 That's a great present for her! I have two dogs and I love them to death.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @BlackSand
    I feel bad for William while writing all that...I'm like "I'm so mean to William"
    lol.The photo of her meditating is so relaxing! I could use a good meditation.
    I wouldn't trust Sebastian just yet...

@Silverofdreams30
    Handsome boy that Jayden is.love
    the photo of him relaxing!.The sunset
    behind him and Dani is so beautiful!

@Brandontaylor
    Looks like he's scared having those exlirs being thrown at him
    lol.One of my favorite skills in game is the alchemy skills.
    Ha! adore the photo of her hunting.XD Oh! A costume party, that looks fun!
    love her costume.She looks so pretty in it.
    --William's father did die.He died of old age in my game, unexpectadly,
    so I went with it.

@bekkasan
    Wow! That winter photo is beautiful!
    I can feel the coldness.I have to catch up on
    your ghost story(saw the thread over in the story section) I read Mary's
    background story and that's such a tragic way to go.
    --They are very active right now! but it looks to have moved away from
    Florida, so I'm glad for that.But feel bad for the other states.
    --His father did die....of old age...unexpectedly and I just went with it.XD
    --Glad you like Her hair! I have a hard time picking out hairs because the hairs I have
    look great in CAS, but in live mode they look totally poor quality.

@coco
    I remember your sims! And missed them.Hope you've been doing
    well in this crazy world.The baby is so cute! lovely photos.
    You have a very lovely sim family and I adore their home.

@emorrill
    Not that I keep getting sick, its just all the after effects
    of covid.:/ Glad you're enjoying my story! I love writing historical
    pieces and especially haunted mansion stories.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @GraceyManor - so sorry to hear that you're having a tough time convalescing from that Covid.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer thanks! It’s like it left me with an everlasting sinus infection and low heart rate
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Courtney brings Grover home with her

5AVpCEd.jpg

Some pet items have been brought

kucQTSP.jpg

As there is no room inside for a dog bed at the moment she has a kennel outside

cendchH.jpg

Courtney builds up the relationship

GOsQpMJ.jpg

5PZ7ImX.jpg

MOwWGMB.jpg

VXty1ie.jpg

b48x2YU.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited August 2020
    @RedDestiny92

Heya nice to see your post over here too, feel free
    to post whenever you feel like it, we are an active bunch.

@emorrill

Walters skin is the one I sent you once before, just a different shade of color, I like
    to scroll the color wheel and see how it looks like.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you, I was playing my random save over
    the weekend.

@GraceyManor

Thank you, I have enjoyed the recent
    updates hope you feel better again soon.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited August 2020
    @MoonandStars83 back at ya ha.
    @Brandontaylor hey thanks :)
    @Silverofdreams30 yo, it would seem so ha.
    @AlwaysAsking this is where all the nonsense starts but you really don't need to read everything just thought you'd like the Gunther and Megan wiffaH story, see told you I would do it ...tag you I mean :p

Now right off the bat I've been in many active forums and have taken to comment, awesome switch about so I'll do the same here so I won't take it personal if you have nothing to say but you know if you like my nonsense tell me lol. That said I just spammed this darn game for five hours straight so I'm gonna have to break down what photos I can share. I also didn't think about my settings much at first so if you can tell some pics should look better than the others I changed things in the same bit of play.

Normally I'd split up thought and such but I'm only doing Gunther's personal thoughts as if he kept a journal so I'll leave it as is.

oSNhEd3.jpg
    I don't know how it started one of us, either myself or Geoffrey even one of our wives would welcome new residents into town to avoid allowing the Alto's cult to grow those people....those people. Anyways I met our rather interesting new neighbor she was a beauty naturally to me though I just like blonds even I am not entirely aware of how I ended up with Cordelia.
    E5kOimX.jpg
    I took her around to show her some of the basics sights what with construction going on there wasn't much to see but she didn't mind she only cared that I address her properly. I'm not sure what her mother was thinking Megan wiffaH? What does that even mean? She's a sweet young woman though.
    gn9Ay20.jpg
    Almost as sweet as she is..odd, she's a talented singer though you wouldn't think she was serious Humptywaznoegg? What sort of stage name is that? Never the less she is getting shows she doesn't need connections I suppose I've been a bit sheltered maybe the wackier the better? It didn't stop me from going to see her, she only knew what I told her and I wasn't about to tell her I was married or rich though I started to wonder if it would matter.
    ssu77uh.jpg
    One thing lead to another rather quickly, at first she rejected me but I couldn't give up not like I did with Agnes who was just a passing interest, perhaps it's wrong to say or the wrong way to say but she made me feel..how you say, "safe". Not sure if it would be better the other way around but she was just a touch too different from Cordelia I knew that was good enough and of course..blond. That is no matter how much I wanted to be around her, while ignoring my wife who no doubt knew and was just waiting to catch me in the act I didn't love her, that was silly I hardly knew her, it mattered to me unlike other sims.
    NjvQWmU.jpg
    I got careless with her all the same, she didn't seem to mind she was so like me, out of touch with the world only focusing on work it was easy to hide truth from her, and my friends were my own Cordelia chased away much more than me they wouldn't say anything but I knew they'd want to meet her eventually. Not looking forward to that, it had gotten too out of hand already..
    YPT6w3U.jpg
    ..all I can say is that is one happy pregnant lady, I was digging myself in a very deep hole agreeing to stay with her like I was a man without attachments, could be I'm not as smart as I thought. We didn't eat pizza at home Cordelia said it was beneath us but Megan wiffaH was fond of it, Mortimer too and he is almost as stuck up as his mother is.
    SSHi5u7.jpg
    I invited him over to meet her I couldn't just abandon him though many might argue I already did, I'm not sure how it went or rather I wasn't he left without a word I can tell how it went. She was distraught over it but I assured her he was just being a kid, he never was fond of my flings, and I don't think it's wrong for him to know them had I ever grown fond of one of them he'd have little choice even without seeing me. A Goth doesn't run from his problems just covers them up until he can deal.

Not sure I should be proud of that.

At some point I heard her new pet a bird she calls DoyoulikeJazz and a dog named Nickelback....I won't question her naming policy anymore it's confusing.
    qtmy7fM.jpg
    We have strange neighbors...
    7l0tF6C.jpg
    Though it's worth ignoring them to come home to her...not that I have love now either I don't know how to do that and it's not a line just a fact...like people who don't know how to drive should stay off the darn roads.
    9EXGFGx.jpg
    It is at least easy to pretend I'm a good father, I know what I am and there is no good in it I've just accepted it.
    7Kziaoo.jpg
    PJialHH.jpg
    Finally FunnyMonee was born.....I call her Elizabeth when her mother isn't around.
    wtqKtyr.jpg
    that night I got rid of the pool knowing she wanted a horse, it wasn't much space but he certainly was attached to her quickly, she has a way with animals he's....Elmowashere no comment.

Curious though our daughter received a strange doll that moves about, I can't figure out how to change the batteries though maybe it's solar powered? She adores it though..creeps me out. I'll omit our dream of the future I'm still not sure that actually happened I mean we have descendants there as if we're...destined to be or something, I don't buy it. Even if I enjoy making sure she has everything she desires that I can get ahold of, as for my second family I don't know what to do. Aside from hoping Morty gets along with them.

Fun fact I didn't remember deer being in this game and at one of her gigs Cordelia was front row cheering her on it's funny to think she'd be her biggest fan lol.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 I'm glad you think the new guy is handsome. :wink: Yaay! You did recognize him. He is very handsome. @emorrill did a great job on him and when I was looking in my bin for a fella for Mary I thought Damien would be perfect.
    I bet they love having the sauna! He certainly looks happy. :grin:

@BlackSand I'm happy to see Curtis and Carol doing so well. He really looks great all dressed up. Hey, he looks great in his shorts too! Yep, read the update in CC. He might want to start writing a few more books if he is going to buy nectar at that kind of price! :open_mouth:

@Nikkei_Simmer Sounds like the team has certainly got their priorities straight at least as far as organizing the bunker goes. I would love to see how fickle Fate and Cupid work their magic on your sims and bust who gets who based on rank totally to pieces. :lol: Love shouldn't be rank related. Love is love! :heart:

@Lucy_Henley Nice that you are enjoying your simming time no matter which game you play.

@emorrill Damien looks so cute exercising and I do understand why you enjoy watching him.
    hehe, well, the update was going to be too long so I had to cut it in half. :tongue::grin:

@RedDestiny92 Welcome back to the Sims and hope to see you sharing stories.
    Great pics of your sims and Gunther is certainly honest with himself even if not with others. lol
    Congrats on the baby.

@Brandontaylor Bummer she is having trouble getting the collectibles. I do recall some are very rare.
    Those swings are sure a boost for the daycare workers. :smiley:
    Thanks for the comments. :smiley:

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for commenting. Nope, it wasn't nice but she's having issues. :lol:
    Glad the bride looked happy. Congrats to them.

@king_of_simcity7 Cute pic with the dog.

@GraceyManor Glad, you started the ghost story. :smiley: Hope you enjoy and catch up.
    Feel better soon!
    Yep, we dodged both of those storms and I hope they don't build up too much before they hit the coasts.

I had my first four rainbow picture in Hidden Springs yesterday while playing. :smiley:
    50262107793_c18f919d3c_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I had my first four rainbow picture in Hidden Springs yesterday while playing. :smiley:
    50262107793_c18f919d3c_o.jpg

Hehehe, told you! :D
    Beautiful picture!
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @bekkasan ... Great Update, and few nice twists.

Oh I have been keeping my eye on Damien and Mary.
    With any luck, those two might actually have a chance at working things out ... ;)

Thanks for the comments and for stopping by downstairs.
    Yeah, Curtis ... I think he cleans up nice, and Carol Anne doesn't seem to have a problem with it.
    I also have to tell you ... I didn't like the plastic ones in the real world that much,
    but I really like my digital Barbie's.

I have just as much fun watching them sometimes, as I do pushing the story ... Oh well ... :D

You have a lovely day, I have some work around the house to do ...
    I know where the next update is going, but it may take me a few to get it out.
    Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited August 2020
    River Kalashnikov, another gun boy for Moonlight Falls
    Midnight Hollow has AR boy, now Moonlight Falls has AK boy. River is more like a bandit than Rifle A.(from MH), In real life and fiction, AK-style guns is also more villain than AR-style guns
    dyo1Vs.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92

You have a great storyline going on there.
    congrats to the baby.

@bekkasan

Thank you ,
    they do use the sauna frequently.
  • Options
    In my random save the dorm mates indeed love the sauna

S1iCtCa.jpg

Matthew Tellmer

YUPvgeK.jpg

And later Cid joined
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Part 2; Chapter 3

In the words of Fleet Admiral Nakamura

Screenshot-41.jpg
    Arriving at Sunset Valley was a revelation of sorts. Seeing CFB Gnome and the Canadian Space Agency’s launch vehicle on final approach into YXX made me realize that Sunset Valley was just as much a target as DC. However since there was only one military base and our bunker was situated practically six miles away from the epicentre of what would be the target of any missile intended to destroy the base, our bunker had a chance to survive what would be humanity’s last days. When our flight landed, we made our way to the awaiting Canadian Forces vehicles which would transport us to our destination. General Kelly, RCAF would be joining us much later as he had many things that needed to be done. At least that was what Colonel Baker told me as he dropped us off at the bunker.

Waiting by the front entrance were Admiral Gracen and Command Master Chief Coates who had overseen the construction of the bunker. It was good to see some more familiar faces. And Captain Benton could go back to just being Chief of Staff rather than having to do double duty as my Yeoman.
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    I greeted Admiral Gracen. “Admiral, good to see you again. All preps in place?”
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    “Outside of final provisioning in terms of food, and supplies. All construction is completed and when provisioning is finished we can lock up and hunker down, sir.”

“Good. Glad to hear it.” I nodded and looked over at the bunker, “Low to the ground...it’ll keep the blast wave from tearing our roof off.”

“Yes, sir...it’s what one of the Seabees told me the reason was for the low structure. The blast pressure wave can pretty much destroy everything that isn’t only a foot off the ground.”
    Screenshot-14.jpg
    By this time, Command Master Chief Coates had managed to make her way over to see the both of us. “Sir...it’s good that you and the rest of the group have managed to make it. I’ve been hearing some very disturbing news over the network.”
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    I nodded, “Coates...it’s worse than we expected. We lost assets in the Pacific. Three hundred men lost and the Monaghan is at the bottom of the ocean. It’s not something that the President is going to back down from and we’re essentially at war.” Coates could see that I wasn’t kidding about that. The preps pretty much gave away the truth that this would only go one way and it wasn’t going to be pretty.
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Already there were conventional clashes between the Chinese fleet and ours. We’d sunk several of their submarines that were trying to make clandestine hit and run attacks on our fleet in the Pacific. And the Chinese were hot under the collar. Well, it was in retaliation for the Silkworm attacks on our destroyers. The casualty totals kept rising on both sides. And according to reports, specials were being prepared just in case everything kicked off. Which meant one thing for us: that we were on a rapidly diminishing timescale to provision. That was going to mean round the clock provisioning for us as we wanted to make sure that we were fully stocked in terms of meat and other essentials that could not be grown.

Specials was a term that sent chills down our spines. That was code for tactical nuclear weapons. When fleets and armies started tossing those around that meant kick-off. And it also meant absolute destruction. The nuclear genie in the bottle after it was let out to play couldn’t be put back in. And one thing was for certain, Gnome would get hit whether with a single JL-2’s 1MT warhead or by several; it wasn’t going to matter. Gnome would be radioactive rubble and Sunset Valley along with it.
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    I noted three civilians within our midst and Admiral Gracen briefed me on them. One, a male was going to be our gardener, the other was a scientist female and the last was an artist and a metaphysical fan although I had no idea as to why the last was selected other than the fact that she was the gardener’s spouse. “Well, let’s take stock of what we have...” I said and motioned the rest of the group that we should head into the bunker itself. We had a Faraday-caged elevator which meant that the EMP (electromagnetic pulse) flash that preceded every nuclear detonation wouldn’t fry the circuitry of our elevator and trap us all underneath. Everything was shielded including the outer walls so that there would be no chance of radiation or EMP leakage or anything that could potentially harm us. Even the top farming area was separated from the surrounding ground by the shielded concrete and brick wall which blended into the bunker walls. It was interesting growing plants and fishing in a pond in an area covered by roof but that was to be our existence for the foreseeable future.
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Meg came over to meet with us at the entrance and we all headed in as a group. The elevator was a single unit and it meant that there would be some waiting. Which meant that only essential staff would be allowed to go to the surface. That meant that the rest would spend the rest of their lives in the bunker itself; their only contact with the outside world through the TV for as long as we were able to have television stations to watch. The rest of the time we would be busy honing our survival skills and getting trained on other necessary tasks. Basic skills but skills that we’d been relying for too long on other people to do for us. We needed to learn to do them ourselves. Each one of us would be taking a rotation on gardening and cooking. We all needed to learn those basic skills as it would stand us in good stead when we emerged from the bunker – though whether that would be in our lifetime or not; it was hard to say.
    Screenshot-204.jpg
    A lot of us were still at the stage where we were in denial. How could this happen? How could we have let it get to the stage where we had to prepare for nuclear annihilation? The reason why I had put Vice-Admiral Meg Austin in place as my XO was because I had determined that I would be the one going out to do the provisioning. I was nearly sixty-two – near retirement age and frankly, if this hadn’t happened, I’d be slated for separation from the military in six months time. As it stood, by congressional and presidential mandate, I had been extended in service...by the needs of the Navy for as long as this situation persisted. I just received a notification via e-mail that the Navy had deposited an amount of §1,200,000 into our account to provision. After that, we were uncertain as to what awaited us.
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    The Chikamoris (the paranormal enthusiast and the gardener) had several dogs that they wanted to bring into the bunker. A dog meaning a Rottweiler, a wolf and a fox. God knows how they managed to find a fox and a wolf and domesticate them. I had thought that domesticating a wolf was 🐸🐸🐸🐸 near impossible, but evidently, the Chikamoris had managed to find a way to do so. From what they told me was that their dogs had a great nose for sniffing out gemstones. So well, they would sniff out gemstones until we were certain that we had what we needed to survive financially as well then they would take shelter with us and not go out again until the radiation levels came down. That meant even more that I had to keep an eye on what was happening in the world, since I didn’t want to lose those dogs to a nuclear blast and call them in when the worst threatened.
    Screenshot-208.jpg
    Screenshot-205.jpg
    Screenshot-206.jpg
    I called the group together for a meeting and it was a rousing one. People were on edge with the impending apocalypse and tempers ran high. I could see Meg eyeing Mac with a jaundiced look and Mac wasn’t looking too friendly at her either. While I was speaking I noticed that Lia was listening intently and Commander Burrows...well, he was doing whatever his insanity would let him. I just tried to ignore him.
    Screenshot-209.jpg
    My speech mainly consisted of how we all had to pull together to survive this and how we were going to not despair, to look to the future and that we would come out the other end stronger and more resilient and all that rah rah pump up the group stuff. We needed it. When facing the thought of nuclear annihilation, one needed all the “pumping up” in morale that we could get. Kimber was also listening intently at what I was saying. I went down the particulars, that all civilians were under military jurisdiction and that their conduct and specifically their actions would fall under military law. I could see Mrs. Chikamori’s eyes grow wider at that – I don’t think she was expecting that.
    Screenshot-210.jpg
    Screenshot-213.jpgScreenshot-217.jpg
    Establishing myself as the head of the group was relatively easy as I read out my orders from the SECNAV mandating me as Commander of the Bunker. And I introduced Meg as my XO and Admiral Gracen as the presiding judge advocate and legal officer who would be meting out justice should anyone stray from the straight and narrow as far as conduct was concerned.

Life in the bunker was not going to be easy and I didn’t expect it to be.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Russ is getting close with Katie

fcAyr9M.jpg

Carl feels envious

Igjmz7X.jpg

She seems to laugh at all his jokes

mIA9KhT.jpg

They get invited to see Abi and Becki

tuKuQwa.jpg

Natasha has been dumped by Taz

ktb9pz4.jpg

Such a shame that Russ has a girlfriend!

rPXuKMU.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    3 more random save images

hwjTF6d.jpg

Lovely

Cx7gTYf.jpg

Claire Ursine ( edited ofc) and Walter Fullman

7gDMYBI.jpg

out on a date
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Nikkei_Simmer ... Great Update, and the Faraday Cage was smart thinking.

I have to say I liked the way you did the previous update.
    It was kind of like an interview with the different people, absent any formalities.
    However ... Meg and Rabb both need to get the heads out of their rear-ends, it's not the time to be thinking about who is what.

In any case, when it comes to protocol ...
    Our happy band of campers, is getting closer to a point that everyone should know who is in charge.
    If they carry that mess into the field, it's just going to help you locate any snipers ... :D

I might just be Army, but I'm liking Mac ... She may only be a full bird, but it is what it is.
    Can't say I have anything against Coates or Gracen either ... Somebody was thinking.

What's the wolf's name (if it has one, or cares) ...
    That's one fine piece of canine there.

Anyway, good luck to our troops, and I am looking forward to your next update.
    Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Does anyone have a copy of the nvidia profile inspector? All the ones I am finding online don't offer frame rate capper.
    I had it installed and my laptop removed it when my graphics updated.Without it I can't cap my frame rate.i can’t play without it as my rates go up to high
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Nice to see you back @emorrill . I'm not religious, but with this pandemic going on I can see why one is useful at tough times like this. I've always been interested in religion and philosophy and stuff like that.

@RedDestiny92 I recognise you from the Sims 4 version of this thread :D Dying laughing at those names.

@Nikkei_Simmer ooh, I always love it when other Simmers have a specific storyline in mind. Sometimes I feel inspired to do the same, but I never do, because I'd probably find it too difficult to stick to/plan out all the details. I also have no idea how the military works... and different countries have different systems...

This is the "special seed" section of the garden, as in the seeds you can find around town rather than the gardening opportunities ones. There are two Life Fruit plants, two Flame Fruit bushes, one Death Flower plant and one Plasma Fruit bush. Obviously Plasma Fruit is no use to the family as they're not vampires, so I'll sell them.

8YfXQQD.jpg

James was keen to get going on the Bot Building skill. He was used to books where you physically turned the page, but this was a book unlike any other. It opened, and the text scrolled automatically.

iJsCtoO.jpg

Using family funds, James bought a bot-building workshop. He wasn't yet skilled enough to build an entire Plumbot, but could design and manufacture Nanites, which was a start.

hTV5s7g.jpg

It was a lovely warm evening. Ros had made a perfect dish of egg rolls, and after eating them she decided to learn a few recipes that she had. Martin enjoyed his meal, and was fully able to appreciate how his dedication to gardening was able to enhance her cooking skill. He decided that he had to work on his fishing skill a little more - and his gardening skill would help here, too. Perfect quality bait would help in catching perfect quality fish!

9S8yFjU.jpg

So, his decision made, he headed over to the Sport Fishing lot in order to catch some Alley Catfish with a supply of perfect-quality cheese. Eventually he'd be able to catch perfect-quality Deathfish... but he'd also need to catch some decent quality edible fish so that Ros could make dim sum and sushi and other fish dishes.

DlPB72P.jpg

Martin had been falsely accused of being arrested, so visited the city hall after catching ten perfect Alley Catfish. Unfortunately, he lost the case and still had to pay fees.

LGalW5o.jpg

I decided to build something that I should have done a while ago... a basement! It contains James's inventing bench and bot-building workshop, as well as a nectar-making machine I got from buydebug and that I thought Martin could put to good use with all his perfect-quality ingredients!

SyCJaFI.jpg

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I also played with the Sanchezes yesterday! I was having issues with Lucky Palms, Sims were just hanging around outside their places of work. I had to download DebugEnabler from NRAAS so hopefully that'll make things better.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top