Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Does anyone have a copy of the nvidia profile inspector? All the ones I am finding online don't offer frame rate capper.
    I had it installed and my laptop removed it when my graphics updated.Without it I can't cap my frame rate.i can’t play without it as my rates go up to high

Here is the latest version,it has a FPS limiter and a FPS booster depending on your need

https://www.nvidiainspector.com/#Direct_Download_Link
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Real quick help I got world adventures never had it before. I thought I could leave the tot at home with a babysitter while they went on vacation but she was gone. Still in relationship and family tree and when switching households she was in the family photo but when I went back she was there again I mean is it okay to play it should I use the othe save before they leave?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    @GraceyManor Probably is, lol. Been throwing them at people left and right.
    Me too, I use it a lot.
    I love the costume parties, never know who will show up as what.
    Poor guy. Hopefully William gets rid of Claire.

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.
    Grover's going to love all the things bought for her.
    Looks like she'll get a lot of love from her family.
    Great update!
    Russ beat Carl to it. Maybe if Russ and Katie don't work out, he may have a chance.
    Poor Natasha.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    The sauna looks cool. May be on my wishlist soon, lol
    Great picture updates!

@RedDestiny92 You're welcome.
    Sounds like Gunther fell in love.
    And Mortimer doesn't like her.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Some of them are rare. The collection helper helps a bit but it's still a waiting game. Although, being a witch is in part three and sometimes they get the harder to find insects that way.
    They really are. As long as I get them all in a great mood and put them in the swings, the toddlers stay happy. I don't know if I could do it otherwise.
    You're welcome.
    Great quadruple rainbow pic!

@Nikkei_Simmer They are probably happy to enjoy the last bit of sunlight they'll see for a while.
    They better hope a bank is left or they may not need the money anymore. At least they'll have some skills to rebuild society, even if they have to pass their knowledge to their descendants.
    It'd be hard for a civilian to get used to military life.
    Great update!

@Lucy_Henley About all you can do with unneeded produce.
    If he starts selling nanites and chips, he can make some decent money for a Plumbot.
    That stinks when a Sim loses their court battle.
    Great update!

***Will be back with more feedback later. I was busy over the weekend and today so no updates and I doubt I'm playing today.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Carl watches haplessly as Russ and Katie get together

rCA9m78.jpg

y0c8TZo.jpg

Natasha is working on a plan to get Russ for herself

gPk9lDZ.jpg

Laurence seems to be interested in Amy

LJYmA0I.jpg

Later Natasha starts a fire through her own negligence

JgG5aTe.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Good puppy.
    ****I know Grover isn't (technically) real, but I would like someone to pet him for me. He kinda looks like my McGee (RIP).
    ****Poor Carl.
    ****Carl's starting to give off some Warren vibes.

@Brandontaylor It appeared. I just meant the hunt option in general.

@RedDestiny92 Mmm... pizza. Also, congrats on Baby Elizabeth (not using the ridiculous name).
    ****Never had that happen before, so I'm not sure.

@Shadow_Assassin Great pic.

@Silverofdreams30 Everybody loves a sauna.
    ****Nice pics.

@Nikkei_Simmer Good luck with everyone in the bunker.

@GraceyManor I've never even heard of that. Sorry.

@Lucy_Henley Poor Martin.
    ****I've almost got the full NRaas set. There's a couple I'm not overly fond of, so I leave them out. You could also try this if you don't already have it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today I went into my Taylor save. I cheated a couple of jobs for Zoe and Estella (I think that's her name). Then it crashed. I'll try again tomorrow, and if it crashes again, I'll transplant them into a new save (again).
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,972 Member
    Here are the screenshots from my session with the Sanchez family.

Carolina decided that the best place to do her homework was... in front of the school, during school hours. *eyeroll*

sI7AmFn.jpg

That evening, Sofia had a scout badging ceremony to go to. She changed into her uniform and headed towards the school with her siblings. Carolina decided to stay at home and chat over the Internet with Pablo.

qIvIbwn.jpg

With all her children asleep, Maria decided that it would be a good idea to tidy up around the house. The toddlers at the daycare made an awful lot of mess!

G4dxsTt.jpg

The next day, Wednesday, was a field trip day for the children. They were due to head to the local mausoleum. Mateo and Alejandra weren't feeling very well (just had the Germy moodlet), and the teacher advised that they should go back home and rest. They were disappointed to miss out on the field trip, but also realised that it wouldn't be much fun walking around a mausoleum with runny noses and a cough!

X3wSdOY.jpg

I legit have no idea how this happened, but THE PAPARAZZI'S BUTT IS ON FIRE HAHAHAHA :D:D:D

27Fg80u.jpg

After school, Elena decided to pop over the road to visit Patrick. She ended up meeting his little brother, Sean.

R42RIQU.jpg
    lKdV2hp.jpg

It was also the triplets' birthday that day! Sofia aged up first, with her family watching.

4wO4C8P.jpg

Carolina, meanwhile, was at Pablo Lopez's house, where she was getting to know his little sister Beatriz. (She's in her work outfit, she works at the spa).

bW9VO0h.jpg

Mateo was the last of the triplets to age up, and Maria's lifetime wish was fulfilled! She had 35,000 extra Lifetime Happiness points to enjoy. She decided to save them up and purchase herself a Moodlet Manager when she had enough points.

3Q0goVa.jpg

Sofia is a definite tomboy.

BqDrMze.jpg

Alejandra is more girly.

3iePl3K.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan couldn't remember if I responded but thanks ha, it was fun capturing them even though I have been away so long I'm feeling like such a noob ha. Gunther is about as honest as he can stomach which isn't much considering he couldn't get with a normal chick that would probably pick up something was off ha. I love that pic of the quad rainbow I really don't want or need everything but hidden springs is on my list even more just for that.
    @Silverofdreams30 it may or may not be a mess now, I don't think anything is wrong but temporarily disappearing sims I do not approve of so literally whichever save is safe to play says what happens next. As for the guys gotta love the eyecandy.

@Lucy_Henley hello, I remember you too, I don't know why the names just existed and became a thing but they amuse me. I still like into the future as much as I did before I am curious about deactivating the portal while you're in the future and how long you'd stay. I think the girl has the right idea, if it's not done but she intends to finish it on school grounds it was technically turned in right? lol.

@Brandontaylor I'd say so he at least acts like he's crazy about her, he knows what he's doing but I still think playing pretend with Cordelia had an effect on him I still find it funny how easy it is to tempt him away from her. He was also temporarily attracted to the plumber over his wealthy wife sooooooo yeah. Morty will get used to it I think.

@MoonandStars83 lol well it's perfectly normal to Megan wiffaH but yeah that's why I provided two names so I know who is talking about what.

So anyways not sure about the issue, but I did do a save as so I can use the original save and just re-raise Funnymonee so it doesn't matter that much I was mostly curious cause it's such an odd glitch. Note to self no vacations unless the tot is in another home. Ah well.

Oh but confusion aside I did start a new save just for more nonsense.
    FWbzFs2.jpg
    I recreated them as close as I was gonna get even though I wish I had her actual headdress, I guess a lot of people wouldn't know them now but this is Jeannie and Anthony from I dream of Jeannie (pronounced Genie) it's a fairly old show but he found her and she was his genie pretty much forever there are some good quality clips on youtube if you were curious. Looks like he's already getting a headache she knows she's not supposed to just be out and about like this.
    8TYQnPu.jpg
    With her safely tucked away inside he went to the gym as he's in the military and needs a much better form, as far as he's concerned, we're gonna pretend that pink room is inside her bottle I'll decorate it more later.
    zO8BX1g.jpg
    Jeannie is sure he'll be delighted to come home to a clean house and a nice meal and with no one watching out from them with this new town being nothing like their old one she's not going to do what he says..."master" or not.
    7CwjSVK.jpg
    "I mean no one is even looking right watcher?"

Jeannie don't talk to the camera...

"Okie dokie then."

lEZgfyT.jpg
    Jeannie has decided she wants people to know her and in deguise like this it's much easier.

'Oh Master will be so happy, I'm helping with money he'll surely marry me now a wife who cooks and cleans and brings home money I'm certain that's perfect!' (yes to be his wife was a goal, I thought she was cute.)

63PkM4l.jpg
    Eventually she found her way to the gym Anthony was in.

"You sure worked out hard didn't you?" she asked, he flushed he wasn't really thinking about how he came off to the civilians and was about to shower until he heard that trademark giggle of hers.

"That had better not be you Jeannie."

"Oh no Master I am home like you said to be."

He could only sigh this was not how he hoped his first day would be.

Mmkay next I was thinking of adding the Adams to be their friends, I mean they live in starlight shores and the adams would be better off in moonlight falls I know especially my favorites the Raul Julia and Angelica Huston version but...meh who cares okay off yet again.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited August 2020
    My laptop is finally getting ready to kick the bucket
    Keyboard isn't working properly the period button comma button
    and question mark button don't work

I apologize for not using proper grammar and everything running
    on This is very annoying and I won't be posting any updates anymore
    I just can't afford a new computer at this time
  • Options
    @MamaSimTee Made the two tone and dual fabric pattern myself *It is used a sims on 3 store top* I hand drew Harley's new logo just from watching the game trailer 😮.None is CC but just imagine her with custom double puff hairstyle,sushi rolls hair whatever you want to call it.

N1WatsY.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I rented a new laptop from rent a center
    time to start backing up my sims 3 files
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    FWbzFs2.jpg
    I recreated them as close as I was gonna get even though I wish I had her actual headdress, I guess a lot of people wouldn't know them now but this is Jeannie and Anthony from I dream of Jeannie (pronounced Genie) it's a fairly old show but he found her and she was his genie pretty much forever there are some good quality clips on youtube if you were curious. Looks like he's already getting a headache she knows she's not supposed to just be out and about like this.

I presume that Anthony is going into the military to become an astronaut? :D I remember that show though it was in reruns by the time I watched it. I wasn't even born yet when the show started and it ended sixteen days before I was born.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @RedDestiny92

Jeanie is a pretty sim, and that guy is very handsome
    too.

@CravenLestat

I gave you an insightful for that link, always kind to
    help out if people need it.

@GraceyManor

I hope it osrts out.

@BlackSand

Great updates so far, I have enjoyed seeing
    them.

• Options
    @CravenLestat looks really good :)
    @Nikkei_Simmer I did have him join the military career after that I'm not sure I seem to have forgotten more than I thought lol, oh me too reruns now whatever they can share on youtube but I don't know it's cute enough ha.
    @Mikezumi certainly worth a watch ha maybe I should look for an episode it's all scattered so I'm further in it than I would be if I had just found the oldest eps they had it's probably weird to some people but she was so enthusiastic about being a wife that its adorable or maybe I'm strange. :p
    @Silverofdreams30 I thought she turned out okay I mean I'm rusty with sims 3 creation so it ended up being whatever worked, I think I'm prouder of how Anthony turned out.

Glad peeps liked that I just know I'm being a pain but a little bit more, see I splurged just a touch more and had some other things to look at I am fond of having things to bounce around to now so rotate everywhere I'll show you the little I got then I'm off to bed. I don't know how it happened according to origin ts3 has already claimed 11 hours...oh dear. I tell myself it's okay to splurge now cause I know saves get buggy the longer you have them so do it now before something ticks me off..........lol.
    First I got way too many pics I forgot I had an update after cutting the other save for Gunther and Megan wiffaH...hehe so I'll just put it in a spoiler if you're interested, less diary more of an update.
    ucVCzsm.jpg
    Megs is feeling a bit out of sorts, taking Gunther by surprise he's gotten so comfortable in his double life that it's harder for him than he expected especially while denying any sort of feeling for her. Well that's not entirely true he accepts some of his feelings but he'll pretend he's over sensitive before he'll just say he fell hard for someone else it wasn't like he had an arranged marriage he did remember a time when he had something with Cordelia he couldnt deal with losing it again. Hanging his head he let her be less he end up just paying child support from a distance.

'And don't send him after me again!'

Don't talk to the camera Megan wiffaH and I'll consider it.

She's huffy cause she knows that's a lie.
    xH4ppde.jpg
    So I got a cake for FunnyMonee..."Elizabeth" and as usual I was cheating their needs for teaching her a few things.

"Babe get the camera!" Gunther called feeling a touch guilty for not immediately feeling how long it's been since he first did this, that is he hadn't spoken to Mortimer in a while. Morty wouldn't even take his calls.
    gYepLBw.jpg
    Wasn't thinking about it much until I looked at this pic they match too well and they like it that way, he's feeling better as her mood has passed she has tried to be doubly affectionate she can't explain how she is...she just is. Though she loves Gunther and would sing it from the rooftop if he'd let her, he thinks she's much too jumpy to go on anyone's roof.
    ez70JUT.jpg
    Her new look caught a bit of attention before I sent her out for sing a grams, one of which I was really excited about.
    7S780KB.jpg
    Until she ruined it...no it was still funny, anyhoo the girl is Bella and Morty already aged up for now I have the little ones fairly short to move a few things along.

"Are you alright??" she asked trying to help the spaz up.
    aiCVSOr.jpg
    "Yeah...ooh that's cold, anyways....er since I dropped your present how about a word of wisdom? I think I have a little something in the old noggin." Bella wasn't so sure about that, who spoke like that? Still she was the nicest one out today even her brother was ignoring her.

"Can I pick the topic?"

"Sure you're the birthday girl."

"Why are boys so impossible?"

Megan wiffaH laughed.

"You'll find it's partially cause you're young, one day you'll realize it's only some boys the rest are pretty ok." she offered.

"Okay...so my boy then?"

"If he hasn't sent you crying and giving up on men all together then maybe he's just not aware of what he has, give him a chance and he might just answer that himself." Bella thought about it before giving at least a small smile, it was more straightforward than her mother would give her considering she'd never grow up in her eyes.

"Thanks."

"Sure thing kiddo."
    Esy4ARS.jpg
    Now at this point I noticed...yes just now, that Elmowashere is an elder horse...meh, also Nickelback aged up and he's as ornery as she is Gunther is trying to teach him to hunt..it took way too long to think of how to fix their career outfits as you saw.
    W0hEqZG.jpg
    He decided to try and talk to Mortimer, who as far as he knew, hadn't told his mother anything.

"What do you want?"

"Not even a 'hello' son?" he somewhat teased.

"I'm hanging up."

"Okay okay I just wanted to know if you'd like to come over and meet your sister."

"And see how much you prefer your new family? No thanks old man."

"I'm trying Morty can't you?" he was kicking himself as the words came out, he knew it was no less than he deserved.

"I am trying, I haven't said one bad word to you, now, good night." he hung up and Gunther only shook his head......Morty was technically right it was good enough on some level.

Mmhmm now onto the rest....I have been playing too much.
    L2kdamW.jpg
    In monte vista...new to me we have the Rusin family now originally I wanted it to be they were getting married finally after they had their surprise but the game wouldn't let me have both of them be parents meh. This is Liz I couldn't remember cats being fascinated by pipes. Maybe cause it's shiny?
    fhy8l2a.jpg
    This is Angelo, Francesca and their daughter Julia they seem fairly hopeful wait till you cram three more kids in the two bedroom and see how it goes.
    5mN9p6V.jpg
    As far as Angelo is concerned is little Julia can do no wrong and he'll give her anything he can afford he's just entered the politics career...hmm.

"I love you papa."

"I love you too little petal."
    TqtWcfX.jpg
    dZTIzcw.jpg
    Nothing like unneeded treats... no but Franny loves her family and does what she can to keep them happy.
    UDe0zTb.jpg
    Though perhaps allowing this was a bit much, maybe she thinks her daughter is too thin.
    VerbCer.jpg
    Hyped up on chocolate Julia has an important request for her mother.

"Mama!"

"Hmm?"

"Tell me how perfect I am!"

With her self absorbed ways marking a future tween....Francesca can say she preferred her spoiled stage.
    p3JeYOA.jpg
    And in Hidden Springs, Jamie and his girlfriend Nessia have just moved in, after being disowned for daring to love a fairy he can't help but feel like a disappointment knowing he can't support her much without the pack's resources. Nessia doesn't care what they have if they can live another day her family was less than thrilled as well and she only had the option to walk away mixed romances were forbidden in her family he was lucky he wasn't a vampire. They would have made sure she couldn't choose him over them they were better off this way.

"I'm sorry this is all I can afford, but I got the interview at least so just be patient....please?" she smiled, he was cute.

"Did I say I was concerned Jamie? I'm just happy I'm with you, now where's my sugar?"

He chuckled.
    3dUJFQq.jpg
    He loves her so he'd make it up to her.
    bmX6nYM.jpg
    He had to, she was all he had believing in him.

Okay now that's enough
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @AlexaKry Thanks! I was so excited when I saw the four rainbows! I remembered you said it was possible. I figured with my luck it wouldn't happen. :grin:

@BlackSand Thanks for commenting! They may have a few bumps in the road. :wink:
    Nice visit with the Winterly's. That Adele is a trip. Reminds me of one of my relatives. :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Now I want to add a sauna to one of my current stories. :grin: I know I put one in the mermaid story for Dwight to use.
    Beautiful scenery!

@Nikkei_Simmer Look forward to more of the story each time I read your episodes. I hope you are feeling better and don't get tired of this one.

@king_of_simcity7 I see the drama is still unfolding. :smiley:

@Lucy_Henley Poor Martin. lol at the paparazzi on fire. If they hang out too long in the hot sun they can catch fire if you have seasons in.

@RedDestiny92 You can leave a toddler or baby at home when traveling and the kid should still be there when you return. I guess yours glitched. I use the traveler mod and take them with my sims.

@Brandontaylor Thanks!

@GraceyManor I'm sorry about your laptop. I took my laptop several years to one of the puter places in town. They cleaned and replaced the keyboard. It was cheaper than buying a new one. I watched him do it. Was cool seeing the innards of it. Renting one works too! Great idea.

@RedDestiny92 I'm old as dirt so I watched it when it came on originally. I loved Jeannie and Major Nelson. I remember my Mom getting me Jeannie pj's that looked like her genie outfit. :lol:

@CravenLestat I'm not a big Harley fan but wow...she is perfect. I'm more into Catwoman...Julie Newmar version or Halle Berry's. :wink:

Somebody couldn't resist and adopted this stray kitty that was tearing up the newspaper on the porch. Isn't she adorable?
    50262762396_5cfc027d03_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks there are some mini dramas planned :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @bekkasan ... Nice Cat.
    I wonder which of those two adopted the cat.
    I'm kind of thinking it is Damien, but only because Mary has Sherlock.
    I may be reading more into it than there is.

As far as the bumps in the road, I can see where Mary may have been a bit cold hearted at times.
    When you consider the circumstances of her untimely passing and a whole life undone,
    it's not hard to see where she may have a certain passive dislike towards anything that involves trust.

On the other hand, considering his background, she's going to find out that Damien is just curious and stubborn enough ...
    He's not going to let things go.

In a way, they could fight about it, but what's going to happen ...
    Well, it's going to happen, and they are going to have find a way to deal with it.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Nice visit with the Winterly's. That Adele is a trip. Reminds me of one of my relatives. :grin:

Thanks for stopping by, and I kind of thought someone would come across something like that.

The Peter and Adele Winterly in my Hidden Springs and story,
    are based almost directly on Willard and Dorothy in the real world.

Those two are two friends I have in my life, that you can't help but love and cherish for who they are.
    Everything that comes out of Adele's mouth, I can almost hear Dorothy saying it ... :D

I am busier than a one-armed paper hanger today, but might have a chance later to add a little more.
    I look forward to your next Update, but by all means, no rush, and I hope you have some fun with it.

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    @bekkasan

Thank you
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @meerkattime I did not forget,will send it to you next time I go in game.Still have the build of course but only have early pics before it was completed and furnished.It is in Lucky Palms and one of my hottie sims lives in it :p

EDIT: Save it somewhere,if you lose it again then too bad :#

Looks boring compared to the completed version :(

AhoicfC.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    " It takes two"

Part four

We left Dani while on an outing with Adam moon,
    and I continue from there.

EbTSKO8.jpg

She and Adam got along, she wanted to show him one of those cute cat videos on the sim tube.
    Adam enjoyed it and awed at the cute cats.

EG44gw0.jpg

They went on to play darts, Dani is not a good loser.

Zb0feOr.jpg

Either is this sim lady it seems Simona Valenci.

S2QLPBo.jpg

jf6jFAz.jpg

apUx7E4.jpg

Dani watched intensely as Adam focused on the darts.

wBeZ0Uh.jpg

They took turns.

NyCoNTC.jpg

It seemed to go well for Adam.

qFW2VaV.jpg

HwXXY1X.jpg

Dani lost so she got him a drink, they had a great time
    playing darts.

To be continued and tagging @bekkasan since I know
    she loves Adam.

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

Waves at @Puddinroy... :)
    @lisasc360: Hello. How's your birdie doing?
    Birdie's doing good. Spoiled as ever though. The hubby was playing with her a couple of weekends ago and she accidentally bit my finger, so I had yelled at my hubby like I told him that I would. So when he tried to pet the birdie, she turned her head away from him as well as leaned away from him because she knew he made her bite me by mistake. I was so funny that she gave him the cold shoulder or I should say, cold wing... lol
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    One year after buying a new computer I finally had enough energy to install Sims 3 and my 376 zillion store items. I started a stylist in Barnacle Bay and I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. This game is perfection.

UiQM8dU.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top