Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited July 2018
    @emorrill , The FF I’m reading right now is a Light/L one, called Obsessed. They are a couple but L has to go off to investigate a case in I believe England (L is the world’s best detective in the manga and anime). Light is in college (he’s 19) and has to do a project in a humanities class he gets paired with Mikami (phycho!! Obsessed with Light)...tons of stuff happens L sends Matt and Mello (teenagers who are in training to become the next L) to keep and eye on Light, more stuff happens...I’m about halfway through, it’s not the author’s best but pretty good.

The last one I read from that author blew me away, it was disturbing on a billion levels but very very well written, Light was scheduled to be executed for having the Death Note (you can kill someone by picturing their face and writing down their name in the notebook) and killing thousands (mostly criminals but also a few prople that “got in his way”). Light didn’t want to die so he made a deal with L to surrender himself to L and become L’s “pet” (this is a real thing...I had no idea!!), L would own him and Light would have to give up his humanity. L wanted to punish Light for using the notebook and show him that what he did was not right, he takes it to a very bad level (no clothes except boxer shorts, collar, eating off the floor with dog dishes, sleeping on the floor, taking everything away from Light except one tennis ball). It was such a good story (but as I said disturbing) I was still thinking about it for days after I finished it. L was a royal major league how does one say po’opie head nicely...well that’s what he was! I adore L but I hated him in that story!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited July 2018
    @MoonandStars83 I'm going into my Lost Cove game now and will upload the house for you. I hope it turns out ok! :) Thank you for your comments about it. Building it took a lot of time!

BTW, the other CC I remember in the house are the yoga rugs and the incense tables. There could be other things. I'll give you a heads-up if I notice anything else. And I'll take my sims' personal photos and paintings off the walls too.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Emily4331 , My son Matthew is psyched that Orcs can now stand upright in WoW...
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Time for another episode of Emorrill's Random Gameplay! :p
    (Because I can't seem to get my mind into writing mode......)

I'm still doing a lot of set up in my new, fixed, IP world for my next story. :) Last time I madeover the "Babes on the Beach" household and I wanted to give you all a close-up look of Rei Matsuri since I think she's so pretty and the game hid her horribly under that granny hat!

Rei_Siren_1.jpg
    Side:
    Rei_Siren_2.jpg
    In Formal attire:
    Rei_Siren_3.jpg

Would love to hear your thoughts @CravenLestat as I know you like the Asian ladies. :p

----

As I was dorking around in the world again I took notice of another household called "The Siren."
    Info here: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Aislara_Alvarez

So Aislara Alvarez is a celebrity singer (for obvious reasons ;) ) Based on her thumbnail picture she looked pretty, and had a fitting outfit, but I wasn't prepared for what she'd look like up close...

Rei_Siren_4.jpg

Oh my. :neutral: That's the ugly work outfit of course, but she's another one of those in IP that wears sunglasses ALL THE TIME and I can't stand that! :confounded: I want to be able to see a person's face.
    She was in desperate need of a makeover...
    So I thought I would turn her into one of those mythical Siren's (like EA was trying to do) with not just the voice to lure sailors to her, but have the looks to lure them away too. :smirk:
    If you don't remember what Siren's are, here's a short definition:
    In Greek mythology the Sirens were dangerous creatures, who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and singing voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island.

Alrighty, into CAS you go Aislara :)

Rei_Siren_5.jpg

I loved her Everyday outfit already so all I did was give her new shoes and a couple of bracelets. :)
    I do like those flowers in her hair that look like they are from the sea :blush: and debated on keeping them, but then I thought, "No, she needs some longer, wavy hair. Like it's been kissed by the sea." ;) (However I did keep her current hairstyle while I played around with facial sliders a bit so I could see better.)
    In order to do that I had to first take off those horrible sunglasses and start tweaking. :)

A little tweak here, another tweak there, and some makeup.......even gave her custom eyes that I don't usually use but they simmed seemed to fit perfectly.....
    And voila!

Rei_Siren_6.jpg

For some reason I could feel my sims evolving when I took this picture. :p LOL! But seriously, I was just trying to give her that mythical, sexy Siren look.

Now that her facial stuff was all done, I moved on to hairstyles. :)

This EA hairstyle was the one that fit perfectly to me! :blush:

Rei_Siren_8.jpg
    And yes I gave her that tiny little, forehead crown, or whatever it's called, just for fun. :mrgreen:

Side view (after adding some slight sea green highlights :) ):
    Rei_Siren_9.jpg

Full body shot (because I know the guys want to see it :p )
    Rei_Siren_10.jpg

:mrgreen:

Next, I went on to give her new outfits all around.

OMGosh :scream: I forgot I had this gorgeous dress! <---- Was my reaction when I put it on her. :p

Rei_Siren_11.jpg
    (I wanna say it's one of NataliS dresses from TSR..... ? )

Changed the colors a bit.

Rei_Siren_12.jpg
    <3

Gave her a fitting "swimsuit." :blush:

Rei_Siren_13.jpg

And finally got back into LIVE mode. :)

I'm not sure whether I want to keep her new work attire, I just wanted to try out the top, because.......it looks like her melons are about to fall out! :fearful:

Rei_Siren_14.jpg

Back to her Everyday wear! :lol:

Rei_Siren_15.jpg

So guys I have to ask: Would she lure you away while out on the sea?? :smirk:

I think she turned out very pretty. :star:

Next I seriously need to do a guy makeover! There are TONS of bachelors in IP so I've got my work cut out for me. :blush:<3
    Hee hee. :mrgreen:

That concludes this episode of Emorrill's Random Gameplay. :) I hope you all enjoyed it!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    @emorrill She looks amazing!! I also hate when EA makes the sims with the sunglasses on all. the. time. I want to see their face too! The second I am able to, I get them right into CAS and fix them lol.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited July 2018
    @ilikethesims30 Hope you enjoy the world. What I've seen of it looks nice. :)

@msbeckycat Glad that it is working out for you. :)
    Your family looks great!

@king_of_simcity7 You've got it down pat with hiding creepy Warren in those pictures! :wink:

@Silverofdreams30 Isla is a cutie! Congrats to Ty and Audra.
    Thank you. :)

@LunBeauty Could make for interesting story line with his kids moving in.

@lisasc360 Nice to see you and your story back. :) Great update.

@emorrill I've not used any build cheats doing the build. The roofs.....I just keep experimenting with them until I'm satisfied. I knew I would use the half roofs based on the original picture, but, even the half roofs can be ornery about which way they want to go! I still don't know if the roof over the garage jutting into the house is going to be a problem. I deleted the pieces that were in the house and it is in an area where I was going to build an extra bathroom and part of the rumpus room, so it will be interesting to see if they can use the toilet up there! :open_mouth: I'm doing the build in an empty Bridgeport world and I popped Judy Miller in as my tester. I haven't had her test anything yet though. Sure hope it is not a total fail for routing!!
    PM me when you have time, no rush. We are better here now and the stress level has dropped somewhat. :)
    Thanks! I'm loving the patio too.
    I really love your makeovers. Rei is very pretty!
    Aislara is a new woman with your makeover. She looks terrific. I don't think she would lure me to my doom or any other place 'cause I don't swing that way...but she looks fantastic. :)

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments. :) Yup....I <3 my Patrick. That was the name of my first boyfriend/crush back when I was in 1st grade. Funny what comes back to us in our old age!
    I may go hunt for the fish pattern at some point. I'm currently supposed to be studying for my continuing ed requirements. I've got one more class to finish online. I needed a break.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks :) Cute dragon! Congrats on the pregnancy and hope you can get the timing right for an occult. :)

@Emily4331 Cute makeover on Anna. Bruce is still hunky to me. :) Got some creepy things going on with floating hair?? :smirk:

@MKSizzle Thanks :) Ben is handsome even if he is getting a few wrinkles. Congrats on soon to be number 3. Hope they get a girl this time. :)

@meerkattime Thank you. :)

@Emily4331 I use so much cc anymore I don't upload to the exchange.

@imdragonit I love your imagination. The midway looks great. :)

@Lanlyn Your blog is terrific.
    Post edited by bekkasan on
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    @Charlottesmom thanks - I'm a bit technologically challenged at the moment but will get it worked out asap. Then I'll set up my new channel and post a few pictures of my drawings/paintings.

The mermaid tail is a special outfit they spin into when they get into the water to go swimming or diving. They spin in/out of it.

I have to go out soon so no time today - dentist. Hoping to get the car back today too.

I will get the video on fixing the mermaids that appear without their scales asap. I have it all recorded and have started putting it together but got distracted yesterday when I decided to start looking for watercolour pencils and camera recharger.

I already did a big drawing of a galah grooming itself from another watercolour I painted a few years ago but didn't finish because I got its beak on the wrong angle. I was planning to only do a pencil drawing but ended up using colouring pencils to colour it and now I think I'll post it too as it did turn out reasonably well.

There was a couple of watercolour pencils mixed in with my coloured pencils and I remember, when I clearing out this room last year, I found a box of watercolour pencils with a couple missing. Then I decided to look for them but I have no idea where I put them. Maybe they are still in a box I still need to unpack.

I might just use my watercolour paints in the end which is what I planned to to in the first place. Whatever type of colours I use I will need to do the entire set of drawings/paintings with the same materials.

I needed to scan the drawing I've already done, but I did it on a big sheet of paper and it's too big to scan. So I need to photograph it but I can't find my recharger for the new camera and the old camera - well it's not compatible with Windows 7 or 8 or 10. My laptop has a card reader but I haven't turned it on in months and the batteries are flat. I do have a card reader I can plug into my computer but don't know where it is. So It could be a while before I get that picture posted anywhere - I do have a much smaller watercolour pad I can use to do the 20 galahs I plan to do. At least I'll be able to scan them. Now I just have to find what I did with my box of watercolour pans or the pencils I couldn't find yesterday. The box of pans is here somewhere, I've seen it recently. The other option is to go down to the tent where I've stored most of my art materials to make space inside the house and find my huge container of dozens of tubes of watercolour paints but I may need assistance getting into the tent as I put a heavy tarp over it to protect it from the sun.

@MoonandStars83 thank you.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2818

@lanlyn That was so funny seeing Natalia waking Archie with the megaphone only to be scared by Bebhinn afterwards! :D
    Not sure if I would like my sims having to rake leaves as I know I don't like it in real life ;)
    Glad the bees have settled down :)
    What does charging do for the crystals?
    Congrats to Natalia on getting her wish to woohoo in the leaf pile :)
    Love the pics of their heads poking out to make sure no-one is looking! :D
    It's a good thing that woohoo doesn't mean they have to re-rake the leaves!
    Adorable pic of Pudge and Tigger with the chipmunk and squirrel! <3

@Meerkattime I don't like the grumpy trait for most of my sims but there are sims who would not be themselves without it and Morty and Gunther are good examples of that. Thank you :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Tosh doesn't like what he's seeing with Thornton and Stiles :D I am not sure I want to see them "cleaned" up! :D

@bekkasan I use one of Kurasoberina's skins on my SS - Starfruit with the defined eyes I believe.
    Definitely no skimpy clothes for her! I would be ashamed to be seen that way in real life and my SS would be the same ;)
    I'm happy that I will be seeing her in your game because I trust you to do right by her *hugs*
    That's interesting that playing in the water with toddlers comes with IP. It might be worthwhile me installing it sooner rather than later!

@king_of_simcity7 Congrats to Lauren on her promotion :)
    The trick or treaters would freak me out ;)
    That doesn't look like a nightmare that Jason is having ;)
    Glad that Courtney is settling in nicely :)
    So funny seeing Warren's head over the hedge :D

@PalmArrow Sorry that you were trying for girls with Amelia and only got boys. We all have our preferences and I respect that :)
    Thanks :) I really don't like big eyes and it's made worse with CC skin as eyes tend to look larger than they do on vanilla sims. I was happy with how Thornton turned out :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) Great update!

@Charlottesmom It was very scary while my kitty was having trouble giving birth. She finally pushed out one that was dead and I got her to vet as soon as I could get my hands on Jack and she had a c-section. We got two beautiful kittens out of it. I kept one and my sister's then boyfriend took one and they had long and happy lives :)
    I left Morty's chin and jaw mostly as it was but I did use female only sliders so that his female counterpart didn't suffer. I don't like to make big changes to townie makeovers, preferring to just nudge here and there and then use female only sliders to compensate for weaker features on the opposite gender. The only big change I would make would be the eye size.
    Than you did a good job if less than half of wild robins survive!
    Gunther NEEDS long hair in my opinion :) He's so darned smexy that I must find a way to incorporate him in a save!
    I upload my pics as private so that explains why there are no view stats :p
    The Jordan and Cliff save was a fun one but I didn't get too many generations in because of the longer lifespan. Saves will only go so far unless you are willing to work hard to keep them going.

@LunBeauty Thanks :) I wouldn't know about minorly tweaking her. In my opinion she needs to be heavily tweaked before she is acceptable.

@plushtrap_107 Thanks :) Makeovers are fun to do when I don't have enought time to open my game and play a full sim day :)
    Pity you missed the Pingu lips! Still, it is a lovely romantic shot of Cyrus and Annabell :)

@imdragonit Your circus performance park is looking great!

@Emily4331 I always get a little sad as my sims approach the elder stage but I get over it quickly as they are usually cute when they get there :)

@KatNip Adorable! I love it when the toddlers don't want to get off the spring rider :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited July 2018
    Rest In Peace; Gobias...or is that Tobias...

Gobias_Koffi.png

GobiasKoffiUSMC.jpg

GobiasKoffi2.png
    Chalmers: "Yessir, Right away, sir...General Koffi, Sir."

@Charlottesmom - Lemme introduce you to "Major General Gobias "Bulldog" Koffi" United States Marine Corps, the Scourge of Afghanistan - at least to the ones fighting against him. :D A better man you could never have, in your corner or in a firefight. Navy Cross, Three Distinguished Flying Crosses and a pistol and rifle expert.

Poor. "Tobias..." Rest in Peace. :D

Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited December 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@bekkasan, nice house... :)
    @lisasc360 Nice to see you and your story back. :) Great update.
    Thank you... :)

@MoonandStars83,
    @lisasc360 Does Fred Claus look anything like Vince Vaughn?
    lol....no. Here is picture of Fred Claus... :) I don't have one that's up closer to his face... :)
    FgA1SgTl.jpg

@Emily4331, love the pictures and updates... :)
    @lisasc360 Glad to see you posting again!
    Thank you... :) I figure since WoW was down today for maintenance and patch day that I would finally post my pictures that I took last week. I'm getting excited about the pack coming next month as it means that we finally get out of the Legion area. I've been playing my level 110 warlock over on the WoD side just trying to get my rep up with the different factions over there as well as trying to collect apexis crystals so that I can get enough to buy the mount over in Tanaan Jungle. I'm also getting gear that I didn't have before so that I can collect the transmog from them and then disenchant the items for the dust.

Oh and by the way, did you know that Henry Cavill plays WoW? I didn't until I was watching a video on Youtube about celebrities who play WoW... :)

@MKSizzle, Nice update and pictures... :)

@meerkattime,
    @lisasc360 Cute pictures of the mother (your SS?) and her baby. Adorable little dog too :).
    I love the duck and teddy bear wallpaper in the nursery.
    Thank you... :) And yes, that's my SS. Donny had adopted Scout after he first moved to Riverview.... :)
    And thank you... :) It's one of my creations. I've uploaded it to my studio... :)

@emorrill,
    @lisasc360
    SS: Who loves Nathan? You're momma love you and always will love you... :)<3
    ^So cute! <3 Do you have any kids in real life?
    I never knew the 2nd verse to Rock a Bye Baby. Cool to learn that. :)
    Nasty toilet! :confounded:
    Donny is a good dad. <3
    Thank you... :)
    No sadly I wasn't able to have any kids probably due to my messed up thyroid issues... :(
    I don't think I had even knew the 2nd verse as well until I looked up lullabies for babies... :)
    hehehe, you're telling me. Who knew just going pee would dirty up the toilet that much. It looks like a freaking war zone in the toiler... :#
    Yes he is a good daddy to Nathan... :)

@imdragonit, nice little park with the roller coaster on it... :)

Well I was planning on doing some more comments but when I was about ready to work on this, my mom had called me after she got up from resting after her appointment today with her doctor and so that kept me from making my comments. Plus I had to get off of the computer around 4-5 PM as we were getting a thunderstorm and it poured down really hard outside. Then after the hubby got home from work and fixed dinner, we watched the Rampage movie with Joe Manganiello <3<3, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson <3<3 and "Negan" JDM... <3<3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    @lisacs360 Thanks for letting me know – I’m definitely going to download it :).

@meerkattime, you're welcome... :)
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @bekkasan Darn it! But I understand.

@Charlottesmom Haha! As are many. Saw a bunch of upright orcs when I was online earlier. :tongue:

@lisasc360 I've been trying to get my mage ready for BfA. Decided on maining a frost mage. Farming wakening essence for my good legendaries mostly. :smile: I had no idea he played! I hear a lot of celebs did or do play because they can be just normal people when no one knows that it's them.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Another Berry family update. I feel sorry for this family or should I laugh?
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited July 2018
    pg. 2822
    @Silverofdreams30 I didn't expect another baby for Ty and Audra as I thought you said you only planned on having two children for them. It's a nice surprise though!
    Isla is a beautiful name. Looks like she got her mother's hair too. You might have to give her the genius trait for learning the skills so quickly. Love the mother and daughter pictures.
    @bekkasan I was planning to get them a dog so I will have to rethink the extra space. I finished my assessments now so hopefully tonight I can work on it a bit more. Time goes so fast when you're concentrating on getting something right.
    @king_of_simcity7 Omg Warren is so creepy :lol:. I'm feeling slightly sorry for The Squire now, but he's never even tried talking to Courtney so I'm not sure what he expects.
    @lisasc360 I think Fred Claus is the name of a movie lol. Adorable pictures of Nathan. Aw I hope Scout doesn't feel too left out.
    @emorrill Keep going, I know you will get the result you want soon :smile:
    @lanlyn It's not your fault, I'm bad at wording things sometimes. Oh that makes sense. I don't customise community lots often haha :sweat_smile:

pg. 2823
    @emorrill Hey I got your notification! :grin: Hopefully this means that the issue is fixed for good.
    I'm pretty sure that there's a picture guide somewhere. I think it's one of those things that sounds complicated but once you start it's pretty easy. Here and here are a couple guides that I have seen before. Basically you just open s3pe, import all the packages you want to merge and save it as a new file. I'll have to check when I'm on my computer next to see what I have. I'm pretty sure I have Wings retextures, hope I'm not wrong about that :sweat_smile:
    @Charlottesmom You did good because I actually finished my final bit last night. I'm freeeeee.... until next week or whenever my next class starts :lol:
    Have you seen Leonard, the eldest brother? Here's an old pic but it's the best I have of him right now.
    9lqwrH.jpg
    I actually told my Grandfather the same thing, that someone was looking over him. I'm very grateful :smile:
    I was always on Team Riley :lol: I just adore that alien boy.
    @Nikkei_Simmer It must have taken you a while to get everyone in the same pose.
    @bekkasan The bauhaus windows were an excellent choice. I really love the clear tiles and the creeping vine too. I thought the house looked great before but these window changes really make it pop. Nice choice of fireplace. I have to agree there's something about EA's rock patterns that just looks flat to me. I love the new rock pattern! :smiley:
    @msbeckycat Your family is looking good. Congrats on the new addition.
    @MoonandStars83 I hope you get a supernatural baby. Cute dragons :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 I'd swap with you if I could. 30 degrees sounds nice and toasty. I'm getting sick of sitting under a heater every day :lol:
    @Emily4331 I love Anna's new dress. I always assumed the little person on that cd was from MySims but I'm not sure. Wow gorgeous scenery. Do you have your graphics settings set to super water? My pc can more than handle it but I've read that it's unnecessary and just creates more overhead for the game. Aww sad to see Bruce age up already. Btw it looks like he has a little bubble butt in those blue jeans :lol:. If he dyes his hair he wouldn't look much different. Uh oh about the toddler with floating hair. I think that might have been the same issue that @karritz had? Andrew is cute.
    I play for realism too so no supernaturals for me. I see where you're coming from :lol:
    @MKSizzle @igazor may be able to help you with your computer issues if you don't want to make a thread about it. Or feel free to PM me if you need any advice. I'm not an expert but I can point you in the right direction. The gurus probably would only direct you to some of the tech guides already here on the forums.
    Yeah Adam and Connie clearly have great genetics together! No worries. I wish the game had more plants and flowers available. Thanks, I'm so glad that he's out of the woods.
    Ben seems proud about clogging the toilet up lol. Aw welcome little Sebastian. He looks a little freaky but hopefully his skin fixes itself when he ages up. I'm glad that Ben is happy. Maybe he can take some days off so Ashley can go back to work. Facial hair looks great on Ben. I have a lot of baby faced males, but stick some stubble on them and they look more mature. Another baby :open_mouth:
    @imdragonit Cool looking roller coaster :smiley:
    @lanlyn That's an incredible amount of time spent transferring posts. At least you don't need to write them all out again :smile:

pg. 2824
    @emorrill I think that Asian sim thread has been popular again lately. You should totally post Rei in there :smile:
    I can't stand sims constantly wearing sunglasses either. Monte Vista is a nightmare for that lol. Aislara's outfit is a shocker. I know the team was limited to base game... but maybe that's a sign they needed more base game clothes! Her new look is mesmerizing. Ooh her formal dress is STUNNING :open_mouth: I have that cc top but I think I have only used it once for modelling purposes because yep it looks like wouldn't take much for them to spill out.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @lanlyn -I got the Mod from HERE and there's three versions to alter the chances of bee attacks to happen more often,less often or to disable them.Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @Karritz -That's why I've never been able to get a bike fixed.I really need to have at least a spare before I can get them repaired in a imely manner.Great pictures!
    @bekkasan -It's something I learned from TS1 or TS2 when I was totally new and had some sims get stuck and not be able to get to school or work.
    @OriginalMara -I would just leave them with limited color choices as they're not meant to be attractive and just meant to get them by until they can afford to replace them.I also have cheap versions that still cost money and those are non-defaults like the free ones which are mostly for building starter homes though I would just call them charity donations and pretend the sims were given donation items to help them out.
    @coco -I still remember the times when the apartments in TS2 would sometime have issues with a family trying to all leave for work and school at the same time.It was an unusual winter with icestorms all winter and they're all looking foreward to spring and getting building done on their homes.
    @Nyx_Nightmare -Great update!It's fine if you can only give general comments on everybody's updates or just comment on a few and give the rest a general comment.I give general comments if I'm not well or it's way too hot and I'm having issues with the heat.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!
    @LunBeauty -Great start!I've got witches in Storybrook in the 16th century.
    @Silverofdreams30 -It looks like a great formal option for some of my sims like wealthier arrivals in Storybrook.I'll have to convert it to a package file to install it.Great pictures!Great update!
    @Mikezumi -Great makeover!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @lisasc360 -Great update!Thanks for your comment.
    @emorrill -You might want to find some physical activity that suits you and that you enjoy to help with the weight loss.Great makeover!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great pictures!
    @msbeckycat -Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -The settling of the town and building it up is part of the story and they're supposed to age as that happens or they'd always be too young to have babies as I don't usually let young adults have babies too often.Great update!
    @twinsister27 -I don't know if you're playing the town or just a family in each save.I have to play the entire town in my 100 baby challenge rotationally like in TS2 or they would never progress.
    @Emily4331 -Great pictures!
    @MKSizzle -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @imdragonit -Great update!
    Here's a sample of Storybrook's growth over 1550 and 1551.
    1550-Eli and Ami Jankwosky arrived.
    Here's what the homestead Eli and Ami got looked like when they arrived in Storybrook in the summer 0f 1550 to settle in and start a new fishing colony in Maine.
    22516393423_b9c191ebc9_b.jpg
    Here's what they had built by the end of that summer.
    22998769014_862d19d22d_b.jpg

1551-Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch arrived in the spring.
    Here's the lot Tanner and Tracy Ivanovtich were to call home when they arrived in Storybrook County,Maine in the spring of 1551.
    24492950753_aaefda3200_b.jpg
    Here's what they'd built by mid to late summer that year.
    25522328694_7d9c9254b3_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Thanks for the congrats
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    Everyone and @MoonandStars83 I've been working forever to upload the commune lot to the Exchange. The Launcher keeps asking me to log in even though I'm logged in already. I tried several different ways to get this to work, but can't figure it out. I'm looking online for solutions now.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @lanlyn Hope this helps. Also, make sure it's Internet Explorer and not Edge :smile:
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    Everyone and @MoonandStars83 I've been working forever to upload the commune lot to the Exchange. The Launcher keeps asking me to log in even though I'm logged in already. I tried several different ways to get this to work, but can't figure it out. I'm looking online for solutions now.

If you haven't done so already, try changing its name just in case one of the earlier attempts almost got there. I've had success in the past after multiple fails by just changing the name slightly.

I'm going home now after the dentist. My car is being worked on and since it is a modern well organised business I can't find out when it might be ready until after the job is finished and all the paperwork done. I was advised to just go home. They will let me know when it's ready. That of course means I won't be able to get it today. Not happy.

Happy Simming.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I've always had a soft spot for Stiles McGraw since he was the husband of my sim in either my first or second save when I first got the game.

Stiles in his original state.
    42576445895_a18bcd5751_o.jpg
    Quick look as female.
    28594802517_aefca8179c_o.jpg
    After much tweaking. I can't stand weak jaws but I only changed the slider position a little because I didn't want to give him a manly jaw and change his appearance completely. I also darkened his eyes a little as they looked a little dead to me.
    42576445485_be9a83d45a_o.jpg
    Final version as female.
    28594799667_ff314a8b5c_o.jpg
    At Goth Manor for his photo shoot ;)
    42764791234_78639af00b_o.jpg
    28594801267_3916e881c7_o.jpg
    Stiles was super juiced when he arrived although I choose to believe he was happy with his makeover ;)
    42576445275_10e823e90c_o.jpg
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @lisasc360 Your SS and husband are such good parents. :) It kind of makes me want to play my SS. I always put her in the world with my current saves, but I never really control her unless it's to check up on something.

@emorrill Yes I am! I do miss some of the things I used to eat sometimes, like pizza.
    I think me starting it is what's messing up my sleeping schedule. Before starting it, when I'd lay down, I'd go to sleep almost right away, now I might lay in bed for an hour before sleep hits me.
    Once I lose the amount of weight that I want to, I'm going to start reintroducing carbs into my diet bit by bit and see how much my body can take before I start gaining again.

Yes, the interaction is called "Sniff Inappropriately". Other sims don't like it too much. :lol:
    I think that fishy was converted into something else not long after. :D
    They are definitely friends. I don't really allow cheating in my games when I'm controlling the household.

Thanks for all the comments! :)

@Charlottesmom There are also some great conversational poses that I use sometimes.
    He really is!

@Nikkei_Simmer Is Claire Ursine pregnant there? :lol: What's a pregnant woman doing in the military?

@bekkasan The house is really coming along nicely! :)

@msbeckycat Nice start to your Berry Family. :)

@Charlottesmom Werewolf belly rubs have always looked weird to me because it looks a little dirty. :lol:
    My own dog eats more neatly than Grayson and he doesn't have opposable thumbs. :D
    She is, I can't wait to see how she does when a few kids are born.
    Jeromy is a cutie!

@MoonandStars83 Everyone has google drive. If you have a gmail account, it should be tied into that.
    Lucy loves arguing with the evil chicken.
    Cid isn't really family material in my game apparently. When the pop-up came that Scarlet and he were expecting a baby, he wasn't very happy about it, and then a few SP prompts later, they'd broken up.

@Emily4331 Nice update! I hate when that happens with toddler hair. It's easily fixable by going into CAS and fixing the hair though.

@MKSizzle I'm trying my best to have the entire family spend time together from time to time, although with half of them having toddlers, it's a little hard.
    The plumbot doesn't have to do a lot of work. The family is really clean on their own. The only annoyance is that I have to ask them to clean the dishes because most of the time they won't do that on their own.
    Nice update! Congrats on Ashley's pregnancy! :)

@meerkattime I love Lucy and Albert together. :)
    Cid is such a jerk in this save. My last save he was so sweet.

@Emily4331 Thanks for the comments. :)
    I love the pets, even if Chip gets in the way all the time.
    I hope that Elise and Norm have another baby and that it's a girl.
    Robina is part of the family, so she goes with them when Lucy performs. :)
    They are adorable aren't they? :heart:

@imdragonit Nice pictures and update! I see Cookie and Donatella are very attracted to each other. ;)

@emorrill Rei is definitely the prettiest one in that household! Aislara Alvarez is stunning too! IP gave us gorgeous sims. Too bad the world is bugged to the point where it's unplayable. '

@Mikezumi I guess we have different ideas on what makes sims attractive. :)
    Your version of Stiles looks really amazing! I'm glad you fixed his nose. I'm very OCD about noses in the sims. Albert's nose, before I fixed it practically covered a third of his face and didn't really go well with the rest of his facial structure, so I scaled it down and made it slightly thinner and the bridge a little wider and gave it more definition.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Mikezumi , I love what you did with Stiles!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top