Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    It was Sunday in my game. Nathaniel and Amelia were at home, taking care of little George.
    ne3slGb.jpg

Bgts9MK.jpg

I sent Raphael and Lloyd to the school playground and used Master Controller to invite a bunch of other teens to the lot. Many of them arrived with their whole household, including pets, so it was soon nicely crowded.

Raphael's girlfriend Siobhan McGraw was there. Raphael is going to age up tomorrow - I'm planning to age Siobhan up as well and get them married soon.
    0g13qKO.jpg

womgtJa.jpg

I'm considering potential partners for Lloyd. The Ansari family has three teenage daughters - Myra, Rosalind and Shanda - and although Lloyd knows them all since childhood, today he got hearts with Myra and Rosalind.

Mdpb1MN.jpg

Ay62z17.jpg

aZsrypv.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco The Squire did talk to her at the table but he wants to take it slow and even that is not working as someone else got in there first :(

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Mikezumi Nice work on Stiles McGraw :smile:

@PalmArrow Cute toddler pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited July 2018
    @Mikezumi I had forgot about Stiles existence lol, your makeover
    made me want to look for him from which world is he?

@coco I had originally only planned for two kids one adopted which is Alex.
    But the hosue had room for one more and Audra had a wish foro ne so I let them hehe.
    Isla is a cutiepie. Thank you. I would love some cold right now.

@emorrill I had a peak at her as a child. wow she
    look so much alike audra its like a clone of her haha.
    Thank you.

@meerkattime Thank you

More later as im heading out in this heat waveto see if I can find a fan to buy
    lol.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) I am not up to this page in my comments but I was about to post something for someone else and saw your question. Stiles is from Sunset Valley.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I got Misti! Thank you very much for making her for me! You are a sweetheart <3

She arrived dressed badly because I don't have what you dressed her in :(
    43435227292_130cbcdd16_o.jpg
    I took her straight into CAS to give her makeup and new clothes.
    42578493115_0a3cc2a1e2_o.jpg
    Had a quick look at her as a male.
    43435226482_93ee157136_o.jpg
    Dressed and made up :)
    42578492375_64603350c0_o.jpg
    I saw her favourite colour was hot pink so I picked this dress. I should probably have patterned it but it will do for now.
    43435225832_ced64ff6e1_o.jpg
    Close up of her face. Her hair colour didn't look good in EA hair so I took her back into CAS.
    29612041378_7c207fefa0_o.jpg
    42766760544_1796e17bc6_o.jpg
    She said this was for you ;)
    42578489215_be18bd7cc8_o.jpg
    I think she's waiting for you to return it :p
    29612040158_ec62cb37f8_o.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @LunBeauty - Things went kablooey in Chapter 10. So if the human race wants to survive, well... :D Things in the bunker are going to get very interesting. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Can anyone who uses Create-A-Pattern, tell me why I'm getting this error.

Create-A-Pattern_error.png

I've reduced the pixel density to 46ppi and the dimensions of the .jpg to 256x256 and it still keeps throwing up this error.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Page 2819

@PalmArrow I am glad the Goth family portrait made you laugh. I was getting frustrated trying to get them to behave but I had a few good chuckles as well :)
    Happy birthday Nathaniel! He looks very cute as an elder :)
    George is a cutie! <3

@Lafayette_Baguette Welcome to the forum :) Sounds like a crazy household with all those pets! I do hope their needs get met and that they aren't taken away!

@Silverofdreams30 Great update :) Those bubbles in the hot tub can only mean one thing ;) Ty looks very excited about woohooing in the hot tub :p

@ilikethesims30 Sorry your save went bad :(

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :) It is very hard to get a good balance between male and female sims. I used to do it the hard way but these days I take the easy way and use gender specific sliders ;)
    I think we all have our own styles. When people have been posting in the thread for a while I can generally tell whose sims I am seeing even before I start reading.

@bekkasan Thank you :) I bet a family of grumpy sims would be interesting to play. On the rare occasions when I have played the Goth family as a whole I will remove the grumpy trait from Gunther and Cornelia but I do like Morty's grumpiness ;)

@emorrill Thank you! :) All of the Goths have the grumpy trait :p
    The female only sliders are from OneEuroMutt.
    I've never downloaded hair from TSR so don't know what your reflective streak is about.

@Nikkei_Simmer I'd probably end up peeling potatoes if I were in your bunker ;)

@imdragonit The circus performance park looks great!
    I am sure Alibaba will be very excited to see the new girl!

@Charlottesmom Adorable pics of the toddlers!
    Morty should pick up his own dirty undies! Says the mother who picks up everything in this house! LOL
    The play room looks great and is a good use for that funny chess room!
    Happy birthday Morty! :) Of course he is beautiful <3
    Whoa! Great birthday present!
    Gunther should be the one to give "the talk" ;)
    And they got hearts! :)
    That is such a handsome smile after the grumpy pics!

@CravenLestat I didn't steal the lunch money! If I was going to steal I would take their whole life savings! :D

@Puddinroy Thanks :)

@MKSizzle Thanks :) I am conflicted about Thornton. Sometimes I like him, sometimes I don't but I do like my made over version ;)
    Ian's did lose the freaky eyes! Happy birthday Ian :)
    Congrats on Ashley's pregnancy.
    Looked like a fun party.
    Nice house and landscaping!
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    edited July 2018
    Terrible, Horrible Day

WRp6lEP.jpg

What started off as an idyllic day turned into a very bad day for Rachel. She took her guy to work, and decided to head to the art museum. She deeply enjoyed the beautiful flower painting display.

9RKWF5N.jpg

Once that was over, she went to the top floor of the museum for her Artisan class. And that's when things went south for our lovely Rachel.

GJ1seNl.jpg

She made 2 bottles of perfume--a WooHoo panther perfume and something called Vanity. The Vanity was a great perfume for her, but the other perfume. Not so good.

heQsk3P.jpg

It made her very sick. She couldn't go two feet without puking her guts out. Apparently, the stuff is illegal in several countries.....

I tried to get her to do other things, like hunting for metals and gems all around town. Which she would've enjoyed on any other day. But the WooHoo panther curse got to her.

jzt2j1K.jpg

S9gXNBR.jpg

Then I took her to the rebel hangout, and tried to invite Laurel. But Laurel never showed up. Then she tried to play some pool. With herself and some visitors. But once again....

Uk34vMS.jpg

When it became obvious that she wouldn't be able to do anything, she went home where Ryan was waiting for her. But the two got into a brief verbal spat.

Kc20cTy.jpg

uzZEV8L.jpg

Rachel quickly ended the argument and apologized. Then she told Ryan about her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 day. Then he ordered some food for them. His favorite meal, Lobster Thermidor. But Rachel likes it too.

y2tASDO.jpg

They got some much-needed sleep. The next morning, Rachel's younger sister unexpectedly dropped by for a quick visit.

yZhfWVQ.jpg

And the three of them hung out before she left. By then, Rachel was in a much better mood. Then she started her new position as a Level 8 dancer.

That's it for now. Keep up with the good updates, people! Happy Simming! :smile:

Post edited by ilikethesims30 on
  • Options
    Page 2820

@Charlottesmom I remember so well the attraction between Kate and Colby even though you were determined to pair her with Riley! LOL
    Lilah and Noah did age up very well!
    What a sweetie Morty is! Men go way up on the sexy scale when they prepare meals ;)
    I bet Morty drooled into his waffles when he saw Dalia in her undies :D
    Grumpy Grad! LOL
    Poor Luke getting pushing down the list because of L ;)
    Lots of checking out of each other at the graduation!
    Stay on top of the covers Morty! ;) We know you get under them soon enough :p

@king_of_simcity7 I see some veggies on that plate! Good job :)

@MoonandStars83 Thanks :) Sorry you had problems uploading Cecily. Great pics from your game :) Sorry you had problems with introductory quest.

@RodJohn Happy birthday Julia! Poor thing was starving! I bet she was happy when she could eat the cake! ;)
    Villa Striker looks great!

@bekkasan I dislike small rooms too because they are so hard to get good photos in!
    I actually like the window in the dining room.
    The house is coming along beautifully :)
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @Mikezumi Thank you, nice make over of the sim craven
    sent you.

@PalmArrow Little George is so cute.

@emorrill Amazing makeover, I love to make over the townies
    and service sims haha.

@ilikethesims30 Nice update

@bekkasan Thank you

@lisasc360 Great update

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Mikezumi :cold_sweat: Gifting you her outfit now,did not know you didn't have it.And that stripe pattern I used on it was made for just you too.

By the way I lied

I am not gifting you her outfit

:rage:

I gifted you the whole Mid Century Modern Set :astonished:

Gqb2GQ9.png

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Shame I didn’t eat them all lol :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I have now found myself a little mini fan, everything else
    were sold out.

[img][/img]cMj5lxA.jpg

[img][/img]rkBWwFr.jpg

Alex and Luna had a friend from School over Lelani Kahale ,
    since it was Friday afternoon.

[img][/img]QACE0dz.jpg

They had fun togheter

[img][/img]nQSCKHk.jpg

[img][/img]Wslsg1e.jpg

Isla had dinner

[img][/img]5mO5BDI.jpg

[img][/img]19ZxthQ.jpg

After she finished her meal Ty spent time with her

[img][/img]b6Wm8YQ.jpg

Audra played with her

[img][/img]AeibQg5.jpg

Before it was time for her to sleep

All for now

• Options
  • Options
    Just a few make overs

[img][/img]NVhKNSO.jpg

[img][/img]wX8JXNH.jpg

Morgana Wolf

[img][/img]hZRqvdt.jpg

[img][/img]SGfggUo.jpg

Reuben Littler

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@lisasc360 Thanks for the comments on the house. :smiley:

@coco Time sure does fly! I'm glad you finished the assessments. I'm still plugging along at my CEU's. The short classes are done. The longer one I started yesterday and did 3 chapters.
    With small dogs the small rooms are not so bad, but hated seeing the big dogs backing up and turning round and round trying to route. Make sure one bathroom with a tub has turnaround room for bathing the big dogs, unless you will put a hygeinater (spelling is off I'm sure) in the game. The bathing animation is cute though.
    Thanks for the comments on the house. I'm much more satisfied with the windows now and the outside appearance of the house. I'm going to start working the inside now.

@TadOlson Nice pictures of their early years. :)

@lanlyn Bummer about the exchange difficulties.

@Karritz Goodness, the car place sounds a bit officious! Hope you get it back soon, without something else going wrong soon after. I'm always a bit suspicious when that happens. I know nothing about cars, but have a hard time trusting some car places.

@Mikezumi Stiles looks great. :)
    Mist is very pretty. I like her new hair and outfit.
    Thanks for the comment on the house. :)

@LunBeauty Thanks for the comment about the house. :)

@PalmArrow Raphael and Siobhan make a very cute couple. Cute pics of them enjoying the rain.
    Lloyd has two potentials. How will he choose?

@ilikethesims30 oh dear, what a terrible day. I've smelted and made a few gnomes and jewelry, but, never done the perfume. It can make your sim sick! Bummer.

@Silverofdreams30 Great update. The kids are so cute and love Isla. Great pics of her and Ty and Audra.
    Hope the mini fan helps keep you cool. :)
    Morgana and Reuben look great with their makeovers. :)
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited July 2018
    @Silverofdreams30, no problem :)
    Your kids are cute; those are sweet pics of them :)
    Lovely new makeovers too :)

@bekkasan, no problem :) I'm not very good at building houses and I like to see other peoples' houses :)
    The new updates are very nice, especially the new windows :)
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed my pic :3 I looked at it again and they do look very in love :) After the kiss, they flirted for a little while and Cyrus Best gave Annabell two bunches of flowers :)

@emorrill, no problem :) Sorry that your printer is still being annoying; I hope that your hubby can fix it for you :open_mouth:
    Glad that you and your daughter got to watch MLP together :) I remember that episode; poor Rarity xD I love it when Pinkie is playing with the bubbles with the Cake twins :3
    Your Sims and their makeovers look very nice :)
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the pic :3 Hopefully I can get some kisses if they become an official couple :)

@Puddinroy, thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them :)

@lanlyn, no problem :)
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed my pic :3 I hope they will become boyfriend and girlfriend. It was their first date and they seem to like each other a lot but Cyrus has the evil trait xD
    Hope that you got your launcher problem fixed :O
    Aww, that Sim doing a smiley face has he looks at the baby...that is so cute :3
    Boat fishing looks fun :)

@Mikezumi, thanks :) Hayfever is annoying but we had a bit of rain the other day and mine seems to be under control again now. If I have to take another Piriteze, I'm going to just take half so that it won't knock me our, lol ;)
    No problem, I like your makeovers :) It's cool to see Sims in diffrent outfits or as the opposite sex :)
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed my pic :3 I'll have to see if I can get a shot of Pingu lips; they were very funny xD

@TadOlson, smog is awful, I wish that you didn't have any too!
    Good luck with working on Storybrook County :)
    I hope that your Sims will have a good new year! Tanner and Tracy are nice Sims :)

@Karritz, no problem :)
    Sorry that your car isn't ready yet :o I hope it will be repaired soon!

@coco, I wouldn't blame you; that would be a dreadful thing to happen :open_mouth:
    Glad that your Grandpa is doing well :) I hope he can come home soon.
    Lol, sorry xD Pingu is awesome, isn't he! I used to watch him a lot when I was younger :)
    I think so too :) It would have been nice to have captured the kiss but that pic was a good one too :3

@Charlottesmom, oh no, was it the hot tempered trait? Cool, thanks, I'll check your story out :smiley:
    Hehehe, me neither, though a couple of times my Sims have glitched and gone to work in the buff xD
    Oh dear, lots of drama for your Sims :o I wonder if Mortimer and Dalia will pair up?
    Post edited by plushtrap_107 on
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited July 2018
    Goth/Kate Part 8:

I was going to add this to the wedding and put a bit of tension in the story but decided to do it as Mortimer thinking back on his and Kate's history after he receives the wedding invitation to Kate and Riley's wedding.

They all started out friends...

33742749502_5b330cbc2d_c.jpg

33514293520_e91128cbf9_c.jpg

33514293300_8d91af7eed_c.jpg

33858269036_ca367ae759_c.jpg

They all hung out at Lilah and Noah's house, during summer Kate, Mortimer and Riley pretty much lived there with all the sleepovers they had. Mortimer and Kate were especially close, though she considered Riley her best friend, she loved spending time with Mortimer.

Kate and Mortimer:

33858262046_144669363e_c.jpg

33858261986_d1dc743f44_c.jpg

33899123955_d59c57a1c3_c.jpg

He had always liked Kate, even though she seemed to have self esteem issues, she always seemed down on herself.

33858264066_1aaaa4265f_c.jpg

He tried his best to keep her smiling, they did everything together...

33858264536_7e52c015f2_c.jpg

33858267056_336aac7d24_c.jpg

33742743552_1870bda526_c.jpg

33742747542_f4755722b9_c.jpg

Things fell apart when Kate's mom Erika (not married to Kate's dad Thornton who had not been in her life since Kate was 3)started messing around with Lilah and Noah's dad Luke (married to Sophia), Lilah and Noah both witnessed it and Lilah took it especially bad, she blamed Kate...(the logic of a ten year old).

33858264746_4e8ff69097_c.jpg

Noah and Mortimer even walked in on Erika and Luke once, Mortimer was very mad at both grown ups, he knew they shouldn't be doing such things.

33086058223_aefd1c022c_c.jpg

33858264446_35e0f4be7f_c.jpg

Lilah started avoiding Kate and told her brother, Mortimer and Riley to do the same, Riley said No right away...but Mortimer and Noah avoided Kate for a few days as Lilah could be a mean little booger to them if they didn't, she was a very mean kid, but even more so now that her dad and Kate's mom were messing around.

Kate had no idea why Lilah started avoiding her, it seems nobody dared tell her, as they knew her family life was pretty bad already. She was very upset about Mortimer avoiding her but Riley stepped in and made sure she had someone to play with.

Mortimer spied on them the first couple of days he was avoiding her...he missed her terribly, he was actually jealous of Riley.

33858259686_5c9574ef09_c.jpg

33858259166_3d397db125_c.jpg

33514291620_912e453111_c.jpg

He ran over to Noah's after he saw the hug....his heart was breaking. He told Noah all about it, Lilah was listening and asked where Kate and Riley were...

They all showed up a few minutes later and Lilah started yelling at Kate, telling her she was no longer their friend and calling her a filthy dog (Kate is a werewolf).

33858258146_7b675c26b8_c.jpg

Mortimer couldn't stand it and started yelling at Lilah for calling Kate names...

33858257546_e62d64a75e_c.jpg

Lilah gave it right back and told him that he and Noah would no longer be his friends if he hung out with Kate, since Mortimer was afraid of Lilah and he knew she could make his life he*ll he decided to be friends with her and Noah.

33899123035_32a326cf50_c.jpg

Riley just ignored Lilah and pretended nothing happened, he was friends with everyone, he ran back to Noah's house, he would just pretend Lilah didn't exist. They all left, Mortimer stayed behind to comfort Kate...

33514290000_37aa40f2d9_c.jpg

33514289740_965b1e5754_c.jpg

He also decided to be friends with Kate behind Lilah's back, even though he was afraid of how Lilah would react if she ever found out.

33858256086_8a845c6335_c.jpg

Eventually though Kate started hanging out more with just Riley, pretty soon Mortimer was picking on Kate with Noah and Lilah all the time, they made her life horrible. Mortimer felt bad about it but Lilah had become even bossier and had started turning everyone against Mortimer when she found out he had been going over to her house after school.

Things changed for the better when they became teens and Mortimer told Lilah he was going to sign up for the newpaper club after school. Mortimer had other plans though, he needed to make up with Kate.

He called Kate and asked her to meet him down by the beach at 5:00 in the morning, before school. Mortimer was actually surprised she agreed and showed up. Mortimer apologized profusely for his terrible behavior during the past 6 years, he really was sorry. To Mortimer's surprise Kate forgave him very quickly, she knew Lilah had a hold over Mortimer and Noah...she understood not wanting to be picked on, but did wish Mortimer wasn't the one picking on her. She wanted him to man up and tell Lilah off, she wanted nothing more than to be his friend again.

Perhaps this is why.....

33742736542_66660402a6_c.jpg

33514289500_0795d7a77f_c.jpg

Mortimer knew Kate and Riley had been getting very close lately but she said she did feel something for Mortimer, she had for a few years, something more than friendship and wanted to explore it....Mortimer was the one to lean in first...he fully expected her to slap him in the face or at least pull away. To his great surprise and shock she didn't...

33514289310_1ff5673e09_c.jpg

Her very first kiss....(and his)..

33899122335_d75feb2c25_c.jpg

33899122355_a77e8355fa_c.jpg

33514288740_8ed261dbaa_c.jpg

33858253846_d565ddfe84_c.jpg

Kate and Mortimer shared quite a few kisses that morning but said she realized she was very much in love with Riley and anything with Mortimer would most likely not work out. She told him she this and hoped he would find someone special someday...that stung Mortimer, but he knew he lost out and it was his own fault.

33858253646_0c8e79b3da_c.jpg

(Outtake) Kate knew she made the right choice when she ran into still teen Mortimer the other day...she said hi to him...he said HI!!!!

33488158610_433f9ebe3e_c.jpg

The good news was the wedding invite was for the whole family plus a date for Mortimer...he had a feeling he knew just who to ask to go with him as his date....

33720098082_1e51cd6cf9_c.jpg

:smiley:

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @PalmArrow Very nice update and pictures! :)

@Mikezumi I like that new hair much better. :) The EA textures make some colors look really bad. I use replacement textures for my EA and Store Hairs to fix that little problem. :)

@ilikethesims30 Nice update! Can't wait for more. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Very nice update. :) Nice to see the kids with friends.
    Those make-overs are amazing!

@Charlottesmom I love this little flashback into everyone's childhood. :)
    I knew quite a few people, older than Lilah, who had her same kind of logic, blame someone who had no idea what was happening and nothing to do with it.
    I'm glad that Mortimor still decided to be friends with Kate.
    I hope someone does tell Lilah to back off.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Chapter 7 for The Berry Family is up. I like everyone's updates. I am terrible at building but might need a house soon. Or might wait until the kids are older. Well, Kathryn and Bert got their wishes but not at the same time. One wanted a boy the other wanted a girl. Screenshot-24.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @bekkasan Thank you

@plushtrap_107 Thank you

@Charlottesmom wow so much drama, love it.
    I sometimes want to add some drama in,
    maybe with the kids and such but im not good at it.

@LunBeauty thank you, needed a bit of different happenigns ingame so was
    nice when a friend followed them home.

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Likes/Awesomes passed out...

Thanks to all who read and or comment on my updates, you know it means a lot to me. :kissing_closed_eyes:

@LunBeauty , Love how Robina was enjoying the show too...
    **Lucy is sweet to slip Chip a bit of hot dog.
    **Ron got the full kissing experience, I have a few Sim who really go to town at the kissing booth!
    **Lucy could do a lot worse than Albert..
    **CID!! I like him regardless.
    **Did they top out the love tester (get the big red heart to light up?)
    **Ghost hunting...still have to give that a serious stab one of these days.
    **Meghan is hysterical, she has good traits but screams constantly even if she is topped off in the green in everything!
    **I also hate girls who side with their female friends constantly...

@Mikezumi , JARED!!! :heart:
    **Your female Jared is how half of Jared and Claire's kids wind up looking in my saves, I actually love it when they get Jared's lips, not Claire's wonky lips. Your tweaked female looks great!
    **I kinda like that hair on him...
    **I never tweak townies traits anymore I like them how they are. If they are all super nice the game is just boring. Jared needs to be a super bu*tt nozzle.
    **You mentioned Jack...I miss him even though I never knew him personally, I would have loved to meet such a gentle soul though.
    **Glad the surviving kittens had wonderful lives, every kitty deserves that.
    **Some of my pics upload as private, no idea why, I never futz with settings, the only ones I really want private are of the kids (and out of 47,000 pictures on flickr about 7 are of my kids... :lol: )
    **I've only played Stiles seriously once, gave him a tiny makeover, yours looks Awesome!! I like his darker eyes. makes a pretty cute female too...

@Silverofdreams30 , Danice looks super innocent, Nice Sim you created!
    **Great Bear is super nice, I like the set up from what I see.
    **Isla is a cute name, looks like she got momma's hair.

@coco , Lilah is more than a little mean...she's a downright tyrant. :wink:
    **now aren't you glad you got that out of the way and have a bit of free time.
    **Leonard is adorable!
    **I loved Riley until Colby and Kate started make it abundantly clear that they adored each other, I really should have tweaked my set in stone ending.

@bekkasan , You know what I had to do to get the dreaming of each other pictures...*snicker* (I always had fun getting dreaming pictures of L and Meggie too).. :wink:
    **Wonderful progress on the house!! I agree the windows you replaced look much better.
    **Wonderful view when sitting out on the patio sipping a nice cold juice.
    **Very glad you liked the rock pattern, I gotta start using that one again (there were a few that came out pretty good from way back when).
    **I should Simmify my first crush...Darryl (4th grade, thought he was cute) though John would be easier (8th grade MADLY in love with him, he was in love with one of my best friend Candy...I don't even blame him, she was super cute).
    **A little break is fine but then back to work young lady. :wink:

@king_of_simcity7 , Maybe Courtney isn't a materialistic female and just wants someone to love...every think of that mister Squire dude??
    **Every time I see Warren I crack up!!

@lisasc360 , Cute update, Scout is very cute!
    **it really is like a day in the life of... :smiley:

@emorrill , Dude, You just started this way of eating...don't give up or start tweaking yet!! Remember what I told you about a plateau...you're only hit a "body adjusting" phase, not quitting or getting discouraged!! Remember all the positives you told me...maybe you should start reading the boards at atkinsfriends I lived over there for awhile (signed up 12 years ago!) they offer good advise for all forms of low carb...well forget that is appears the boards closed down as of June 1 this year. :dizzy: Geeze first the imdb boards (where I practically lived for 3 years) shut down now this...
    **Mortimer can wash his own dang dishes and make his own dang bed...Dalia isn't paid to do that stuff for him...oh wait she really IS. :wink:
    **The fish are in my studio...somewhere..
    **Colby Colby Colby Colby!!!! (oh, um...I mean I very happy Riley and Kate are getting married...).
    **Luke was really fun to play in Kate as he was so different in Entwined.
    **You don't need to re-comment if you don't want to.. :smiley:
    **Hope you guys get more rain, out west, it was on and off all night here.
    **Sounds like your brother had a grand old time getting rid of that stump!
    **Yup, good old Liz...she's coming up soon, boy is she fun to play!!
    **Wonderful makeover on Aislra! I hate sunglasses on Sims, I want to see their faces.
    **Cute Siren type look to her, watch out boys!
    **That dress is gorgeous!
    **That melon baring top is ugh!! :flushed:
    **She wouldn't lure me away from the sea but I'm not a guy and she doesn't possess one of my favorite parts.. :wink: (change her into a merman or something). :blush:

@msbeckycat , The look like a very nice family! :smiley:

@MoonandStars83 , Will look for Rufus...was he a townie or a you created?
    **Kittens vs Fireflies...who won?

@Emily4331 , I love zooming in on things to see all the details in the game.
    **Hidden Springs is very pretty! I rarely play there anymore, I used to consider it a favorite world years back.
    **Poor OLD Bruce!
    **Dylan look like a cutie, can't wait to see him age up.
    **OMG!!!!! Andrew look almost exactly like my Jeff Goldblum Sim that I lost a couple years back when my first Alienward had to be wiped, I never remade him.
    **Thornton!!! *that's all I need to say* :wink:

@MKSizzle , Thank you for the feedback... :smiley:
    **Potties getting clogged is a pain tin the tushy.
    **Ashley sure has some long nails! Is the baby "floating" in her arms because of the legs CC?
    **The potty may not clog but it still gets filthy. :hushed:

@meerkattime , Young love...yup! One of my favorite subjects, so much angst...
    **Dalia actually thought she was helping Mortimer by setting him up with Lilah, who she apparently didn't know is very vindictive, and a horrible Sim. (who I absolutely adore)

@Nikkei_Simmer , I love what you did with Gobias/Tobias!! You sneaky one you... :wink:

@imdragonit , I love it when the get hearts and negatives at the same time!!
    **That lot is looking great, and FUN!!

@lanlyn , Yeah IF!! is that Paladin? (sorry if I spelled his name wrong..) oh wait that must be Finnegan..
    **Will check out those chapters in a sec..

@OriginalMara , One of the quickest ways to get money is to have him collect (flowers, uncut gems, seeds, metals)

@Karritz , Dentists...scare the ever loving out of me. Hope you have your car back, makes life difficult when you can't get around.
    I should take a picture of my crayon, colored pencil, watercolor pencil, paints of all types, and makers sets...you can see how much money I wasted on art work I don't even do anymore. My one complete set of Prisma colored pencils (the good ones that were manufactured in the USA before they dumped them in Mexico and the quality went in the potty) was over $200.00. have I touched them in 3 years? Noooooooooooo! I blame the stupid Sim, they stole my life! *but I love them*
    **I very much look forward to seeing your art, maybe you could put it up on Diviantart..

@TadOlson , Interesting update!

• Options
    I'm importing two patterns into my game today. :D

Marpat_256x256.png
    Marpat - for my US Marine Corps sims

NavyTypeIII.png
    USN Type III - for my USN sims.

Mainly because they'll be fighting in woodland scrub; they'll need those patterns. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @Charlottesmom thanks waiting to see the kid's looks and traits when they age up to YA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top