Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    @Plushtrap_107 thank you. I'm glad you found the video useful.

@Charlottesmom nice Goth updates.

@bekkasan I love the house. I like the feature window in the dining room. It provides a point of interest and contrasts nicely with the other square and rectangular windows. It does have squares inside it too.

We got some recolourable brick chimneys from the store - I forget which set it came with but have a feeling it might have been the Old Mill.

@TadOlson thank you. I think I'll have the car back tomorrow. Even if they get it done today I won't be able to get to it in time before they close. Tomorrow I have to go into the City anyway and can get a bus to where the car is and drive it home. They are working on it now.

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited July 2018
    Feedback for pages: bottom of 2817 to current.

@Nikkei_Simmer I read chapter 10 and 11 on your Mushroom Cloud blog. So detailed and realistic. I have very little knowledge of the military. My first husband was in the Air Force, but didn't see any fighting. You have included so many RL aspects to a possible situation. Your story reminds me of what happened at Pearl Harbor, but on a grander scale. It's disturbing, and I hope we never have to live through something like this. Your screenshots were amazing though. Well done. ...I liked your humorous post about the facial hair on the recruits!

@Mikezumi Good grief! Cornelia as a guy! Not the best of looks. ...But your makeover for her was awesome. The 3 Goths all look great. I like the long hair on Gunther. ...Thanks for all the feedback. I appreciate it! Yah, my sims don't visit the grocery store often, so I didn't notice it not being there until I needed kelp.

@king_of_simcity7 Congrats on Lauren's promotion. ...Fun trick-or-treat pics. ...Nightmares about Cassie! She really did a number on Jason. ...Glad Courtney is making friends with everyone. ...OMG! Those screenshots of Warren!

@plushtrap_107 I liked the picture of Cyrus and Annabell. Romantic.

@imdragonit Great performance park. Neat idea to add the carnival items. I like the covered dance area. Everything is so colorful.

@KatNip Cut toddler grumpy face!

@Silverofdreams30 Fun pic of the family playing video games together. ...Loved the hot tub screenshots of Ty and Audra. They are an awesome couple. Great close-ups of Ty's expressions as he looks at Audra too.

@ilikethesims30 Was the bed in your sims' own home? Did you try resetting the bed or replacing it? Sometimes beds get stuck with incomplete actions and need to be cleared.

@bekkasan Patrick is one good looking guy! ...Your modern home is looking awesome. A large home and a great view too. I like the dining room window and don't think it's jarring, but maybe if you added curved windows to the upstairs right above it, the shape wouldn't stand out as much. Or put rectangular windows beside the curved one to help it blend in? @Charlottesmom had some good ideas too. ...I almost always replace the default red brick chimneys now that I can. But in this case, the color matches for you.

@PalmArrow Glad Nathaniel was happy about being an elder. I like him with his hair dyed though. ...George became a handsome little toddler!

@Charlottesmom LOL at the ghosts running amok! ...Darling toddler screenshots. Those patterns look great on the sleepers. ...Darla sure stays busy! ...Mortimer! So handsome. ...Loved the red bow on the car. ...Mom giving her son a smutty book. Too funny! ...Great smile on Morty. He's thinking that his future looks bright. Ha! ...Oh, I remember Kate the werewolf! She looks good with Colby. ...YA Lilah and Noah look great. ...Dalia should have given Mortimer the "boundaries" talk right away. He's looking pretty possessive to me! ...Congrats to all the graduates. It was fun seeing everyone together. ...Mortimer in Dalia's bed! Yah, should have had that boundaries talk, Dalia.

@CravenLestat Another great magazine cover. I always love reading your article titles. Fun. But I think your idea on the "perfect bra" and a woman's may be a little different. LOL

@MKSizzle That pic of Adam with his photos of grandkids was great. His expression! ...Ian is another cute little boy. ...Congrats on the new pregnancy. ...Neat campaign party. So cool you got lots of donations too! Fun seeing Trevor, Noah, and Emily there. ..."I'm outta here." Too cute. ...The landscaping on the new house looks great. The lights along the path are a nice touch.

@MoonandStars83 Most of the consignment stores I've seen are full of odds and ends. When I make them, I just grab up all kinds of stuff too. ...Love the meditation pic. ...Anderson and Arcelia look cute together. ...Your community center sounds like it will be huge! ...Fun screenshot of Arthur and his IF.

@RodJohn Abigail's bills were §206,542? Her properties must be worth a fortune! ...Nice screenshots of the limo arriving at the mansion. Beautiful gardens! And nice neighborhood. ...Poor Marcelo. Failing his career. I hope he has better luck in the medical field. ...Looks like there's some friction between sisters. I don't blame Abigail for being upset about her nephew wandering around by himself though.

@Karritz The new male mermaid looks to be a handsome guy. Maybe there will be a romance in Mia's future? Or is she already partnered in this save? ...Interesting that those 4 mermaids are the only ones who seem to get glitched tails.

@TadOlson Can you tell me more about your beekeeping mod? It's a gardening service? ...Loved that last pic of Tanner and Tracy in their outdoor wear. Very cute.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @lanlyn I was surprised when the new mermaid turned up with his tail. I was hoping to keep him around too and she chatted with him for a while. I think I'll have to try to capture him and save him to my library as this isn't really a save. I just started it fresh and haven't saved yet. I just wanted some video. I'll see if I can capture him as I think I've got more video recorded than I can use.

EDIT: Got him.

DJCrain001.jpg

DJCrain002.jpg

DJCrain003.jpg

He might need a bit of adjusting - either lose his computer whiz trait or lose his laptop.

Of course now I've got him in the household the game will generate another new mermaid. They all are interesting characters. I've not caught them all though. He is safely in my library and shared to Exports folder so now all I have to try to remember to do is back him up.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ilikethesims30 I have no idea what could be going on. I'm sorry. Hope you can get it figured out.

@MKSizzle Ian turned into a cutie toddler! His Mom and Dad are doing great and preggers again!
    Lovely party! Great seeing some of the family again.
    The landscaping looks great. The night picture gives it a lovely extra look to it.

@Charlottesmom Kate! Riley! <3 They are adorable
    Kate! Colby! oh dear.... :p
    So many pairings and I need to make a chart! My head is spinning. At least you know who is with who, right? :hushed:
    I think Lilah turned out way prettier than I thought she would.
    Noah is definitely cute.
    Graduation day looks crowded and fun. Still have not managed to have one of those.
    Mortimer did not want to leave his lovely Dalia! :)
    That is one of the areas that got enlarged so I think will switch it out. Heading into game now with your pattern downloaded to see how it looks too, so will swap out the windows.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks. :) The pawn shop looks good to me. Not sure what they are looking for 'realistic' this is the sims for goodness sakes, not much realistic about it.

@RodJohn Nice update. Sure is pretty with all the antique furniture and settings. I guess sisters are having issues.

@Karritz When I was playing the vacation in IP the game generated mermaids/merman did not have tails. I had to fix them.
    Thanks for the comments. I'm still playing around with it back there. :)

@imdragonit Thanks!! :)

@Emily4331 Thanks :) It wasn't as obvious til looking at the pics and then I realized it did look off.

@TadOlson I've got a back door on the patio room, it is not a slider, but that is not a bad idea. I only have one slider door in my doors though and it is ugly, but, I can recolor it. I'm still thinking of opening the room and no walls, just a few columns. I don't know if I want a slider behind the dining table, but I've popped one in the patio room for now to remind me. Thanks for the suggestion.

@lanlyn Thanks for the suggestion and comments. :)
  • Options
    @bekkasan were they different mermaids from the four defaults - Mia Azul, Triton King, Maya Ocean and Salty Seaworth. I know those 4 are generated without scales or tails but this one was a different mermaid as I'l put those four usual defaults into my household.
  • Options
    RodJohnRodJohn Posts: 406 Member
    @lanlyn, she stole some money from her parents (when I was focusing on her sister's household) and stole the husband of one of her mother's friends. She hadn't been welcome around her relatives for quite a while. Seems like she's back up to her old tricks. I'm inclined to disinherit her!
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @MoonandStars83 -- Celebrities always seem to age better!

@TadOlson -- It would be nice, but it just wouldn't fit my style of gameplay to have items so cheap that are meant to be pricier.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited July 2018
    pg. 2816
    @tadolson Thanks, I did put a deck in but it's hidden by the tree. The house is no where near finished yet.
    @mikezumi Thanks, I like the grass for taking pictures but I'll have to test it with sims to see if they can walk around it fine.

pg. 2817
    @OriginalMara Of all the things to steal lol. I hope Jason can afford a security system next.
    @Mikezumi Thanks for your wishes. I saw him last night and he was doing well :heart:
    Thornton doesn't need much work done as he's already pretty good looking. Very cute. I like what you did to his lips and of course smaller eyes are the way to go.
    @Emily4331 Sorry I didn't comment but I really loved that purple romper you made, it's gorgeous :smile:
    @mycami Aww they're so adorable. I love watching baby animals. I like the small changes you made to Angel and her dress is stunning! The house is looking great I can't wait to see what it looks like all furnished.
    @lunbeauty Ooh do you happen to have that link of Kurasoberina's old skins still? Sorry I'm not sure if I got to comment on your updates yesterday. I thought it was odd that her career makeup wasn't going away but it seemed to disappear a bit later. Albert is cute and from what I could see it looked like Lucy was really warming up to him :smile:
    @TinySpaceFox Your placement sounds fun! I hope the sheep were nice to you lol. Aww he's adorable! He's wearing a little jacket :open_mouth::love:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Sorry I've been caught up this weekend so only just remembered to check out your blog again for new updates. So you read 🐸🐸🐸🐸 too huh :lol:. It's always interesting what they have to say.
    @karritz Sorry about your car. Seems like it's always getting sent in for work. I think following videos slowly is the key as there's a lot that can go wrong if you miss a certain detail. It's much easier than trying to follow text too :smile:
    @lanlyn I had a look at DV and they have a couple roof ends which are nice, I think that's what I meant but I just didn't know what to call them. Yeah I agree the gift pile issue is very silly. I hope the buyable gift pile mod that you got works well for you. Thanks, I visited him last night and he's in good spirits :smile:
    I like how all the sims partnered up to go do different activities. Poor Natalia, although a mermaid's gotta do what a mermaid's gotta do.
    The little bakery/cafe is cute. It's a shame the candle and petals decor takes up all the space. But you wouldn't want every sim outside especially when it's so cold. The game didn't even bother to give Brendan shoes.. I've never used store rugs before. What do sims do when they're "in the grocery store"? Those cc rabbits are lovely and look very lifelike!
    @CravenLestat Those wood sculptures look like they have many uses. Great idea putting it behind the bed frame. Also I love that pattern your sim is wearing. I have to download your latest patterns still :smile:

pg. 2818
    @lanlyn Natalia got her turn of karma. It's usually a full day's work to get rid of all the leaves. At least your sims are getting some use from the piles. Lol I like the picture of Natalia poking her head out, probably to check if anyone is around. Pudge and Tigger are almost as small as teh chipmunk and squirrel :love:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Tosh is very much the definition of a no nonsense man.
    @mikezumi Yeesh Cornelia's male form is terrifying! Those female sliders come in very handy. I had to use them with my sims or else Sun's sons would have terribly large noses. I like Cornelia's new look. You did wonders for her lips and nose. Her and Gunther are quite the pair :smile:
    @bekkasan Thanks, I saw him last night and he's looking much better! :smile:
    I don't start the game late at night anymore because I always turned it off as soon as it loaded up anyway :wink:
    @king_of_simcity7 Congrats to Lauren on her promotion. I think Dom wants to be Watcher one day too as he's used to manipulating sims. Uh oh Warren looks a bit creepy spying on the girls like that.
    @Charlottesmom Thanks I appreciate it. He's doing better now and is in good spirits :smile:
    @plushtrap_107 If I lost a sim to corruption I would be very vocal about it haha. Thanks for the compliments. My Grandpa seems to be doing well when I saw him last night.
    You just made me google 'pingu lips' :lol: I think it just looks like they're staring into each other's eyes deeply :smile:
    @imdragonit The performance park looks fun for sims. Those poles with the lanterns are really cool!
    @Emily4331 The guy needs a Young Again potion stat!
    @katnip81 Your little toddler is adorable. Look at her little pout aw :love:
    @Silverofdreams30 Ty really does love working out. Michael looks great :smile:

pg. 2819
    @Silverofdreams30 Looks like they had a fun time at the gym. Ty looks a bit cheeky lol. Good night :smile:
    @ilikethesims30 I'm not sure. It could be many different things gone wrong. Do you have Nraas Traveler? That mod stops most of the travel related glitches from happening.
    @emorrill I hate to have a lot of cc too, especially when loading up Buy and CAS. But I think by merging packages the game only has one file to read so it's meant to be quicker. I haven't merged anything in over a year so I probably should do that soon. I'm glad to hear that your MIL gets to go home today. Definitely! I hope those antibiotics do their job and help her heal :smile:
    I have a lot of retextures of Wings hair but haven't noticed that. Is it still there when you're in live mode? Oh my what a beard. It would be perfect for a survival or shipwrecked story.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Now I realise that I wasn't on the right page of your blog before. I should subscribe so I don't miss out again. I'll do some quick reading because boy you've zoomed ahead with this series. Your description of everyone's eyes melting and skin charring was a bit freaky :open_mouth: I think any survivors of the blast wouldn't last too long anyway. Radiation levels would be massive!
    @PalmArrow Nathaniel doesn't seem to mind getting older. George is a little cutie!
    @Charlottesmom Can't stand it when ghosts repeatedly wake up sims. The toddler's onesies are gorgeous! Dalia has a lot of patience I think. I like the wallpaper in the fish room. Aww cute pic of Meghan cuddling her teddy. Yay Mortimer is such a cute guy as a YA. Dalia can't believe how handsome he is now. Very generous parents getting him a car. Lol well that's one way to avoid "the talk". The hearts!! :grin:
    @MKSizzle I'm far from an expert but if you have ruled out your world and saves as the cause of lag, then it might be your graphics card or processor. Lowering the graphics or sim detail might help things load quicker. I suggest you create a thread in the tech forums if it's really impacting your enjoyment. Fraps is just a program that takes screenshots. Good luck on the new house! I hope the doctor has some good news for you on Wednesday :frowning:
    Ian is so cute. That's my favourite toddler hair for boys. Your cc eyebrow problem is bizarre, I've never seen it before. Have you run your mods folder through Delphy's Dashboard? It might pick up some corrupt cc. All the grown up kids look like they're doing well. I'm sure it won't be long until Adam and Connie get a few more grandkids. Emily is gorgeous! I hope Trevor was just being gentlemanly towards the older lady. Landscaping is fun. I really like how your front turned out too. It looks nice with the benches on the porch and I love the stonework you chose :smile:

pg. 2820
    @Charlottesmom I missed seeing Kate and Riley. Those two belong together, and no matter how cute Colby is I don't want to see poor Riley's heart broken :cry: Lilah is very beautiful! Noah looks handsome in the glasses. Mortimer is nice and thoughtful. Although I think he needs to make waffles for a year to make up for all the cleaning she did for him. Uh oh, perhaps it's a good thing that Mortimer was too focused on his food to notice. I see the way that Dalia is looking back at him :open_mouth: Ohh so Mortimer did sneak a peek in. The whole view might have given him a full heart attack. So many grumpy faces in your game lol. Surely your kids are used to your simming antics by now :lol: I laughed about Luke being a man-ho.
    @king_of_simcity7 The potatoes look good :smile:
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks he's doing a lot better when I saw him last night. I hope you get your exchange issue sorted. It's frustrating when things like that refuse to work properly. Anderson and Arcelia look really cute together. I love their colouring.
    @rodjohn The house looks gorgeous both on the inside and out. The courtyard with the fountain is lovely.
    @karritz Interesting observation about the mermaids. It must be an oversight on EA's part. It would be good if somehow Nraas could implement it into StoryProgression or something similar.
    @bekkasan Thanks for the look inside of your house. I think the rooms are nicely sized. I love the open plan kitchen and dining area. I dislike not being able to change fireplace brick colours.
    I might have the opposite problem with my house that I'm making. I'm used to small houses so my new one seems too big and I'm not sure how I'm going to fill up the rooms. I might adjust it when I play next.

pg. 2821
    @TadOlson Thanks I'm sure he will. I'm glad that winter has passed in Storybrook County. I hope your sims get to enjoy some sunshine.

Update on my Grandpa:
    I went to the hospital last night and he was in really positive spirits considering. I always take it as a good sign when a patient is joking around with the nurses and smiling. It looks like he even might go home soon. He's fractured a part of his spine but it hasn't gone all the way in which is good. I think he may have also broken a rib. It's very lucky that he survived at all. From what I could understand, his tractor was attached to a trailer and somehow vibration caused the hand brake to loosen and he must have gotten hit. He was under the trailer but between the wheels so I don't think he was run over. If he was hit by the tractor wheels then it would have been a different story. After the first night in hospital he was able to move a bit more and last night he was even walking :smiley:
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Thank you everyone for your nice comments on my house and family. The house isn't completly finished but, I'm going to make them earn the money to finish fixing it up. :)

@imdragonit I just saw your gift. Thank you sooo much. My sims are going to LOVE it <3

For those that commented on the little kittens and her mom. I have gotten hooked on watching that live feed. I check it several times a day. Everyone seems to be doing good so far although the kittens won't really be out of the woods for a couple of weeks. The good thing is that they have been active and gaining weight. :)
    There are 9 spots for them to nurse but they all seem to want where their sibling is. This morning I saw the little boy hitting his sister in the head trying to get her to move off her spot. It was soooo cute.

Since several people commented on the paneling in the kitchen I decided to upload it. Here is the link
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9234610
    41628385110_a7b3a2d655_c.jpg

Page 2817

@LunBeauty I haven't had any witch toddlers yet. I'll have to try playing a witch family sometime. :)

@TinySpaceFox That little lamb is darling. I don't know if I would have been able to tear myself away.
    Sorry to hear you got sick when you got back home but glad you are feeling better. :)
    Enjoy your visit with your family. :)

@coco Deandre is still adorable but, I see what you mean about his lips.

@Mikezumi Wow I never realized how nice looking Thornton can be. Getting rid of the sideburns and adding that hair really worked.
    I find a lot of my townie sims have been hitting the juice pretty hard as well.

@lanlyn I usually try to give my sims atleast 1 or 2 traits that will help with their LTW. (Plus have 1 sim with the neat trait. It makes it so much easier for cleaning the house. :) )
    I just uploaded the wallpaper. I put the link at the top of this post if your interested. :)
    Great update. Nice to see that everyone is doing their fair share.
    They need to get a heated pool for Natalia. :)
    Ead better get on the ball and work more on his simfu skills. He needs to set a good example for everyone.
    I like what you did with the cafe.

@CravenLestat Pretty sim and great use of that wood sculpture. :)

OK I had wanted to do ore feedback and post another update tonight but, I am tired so will stop here.
    See everyone tomorrow.... Nite Nite
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @coco - Well wishes to your Grandpa...hoping that his recovery is 100%. That is one heckuva traumatic injury and one that he's very lucky to be alive.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited July 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer It's not as bad as his last accident thankfully where he was in ICU for a long time. He's just angry that his tractor is ruined after he saved up the $4500, paid to get it delivered and then not even 24 hours later this happens. It was supposed to help him not cripple him lol. Even my Grandmother has worried us before, once she got heat exhaustion and thought it was 2008 and we had a different PM :frowning:
  • Options
    Nyx_NightmareNyx_Nightmare Posts: 57 Member
    Update on Sam... Second day playing her.

Sam is doing great in her classes, spends a lot of time fishing (instead of making new friends but hey she's working up some confidence), and went on her first date with Napoleon (figured out his name is actually Greg). She was super paranoid about the pretty redhead ( I still forget her name ugh) showing up, so they just went to the movies and called it a night. Much tamer than the college party lol. She's still unsure of how to handle two new relationships since she's never been in even just one before now, so her paranoia at disappointing both of them is hitting her hard. She also can't choose between the two just yet, so she hopes they dont catch on to what's going on.
    She also suddenly started wishing to WooHoo with the redhead.... Which is something she never thought she'd want, tbh. Her shyness makes her uncomfortable in WooHooty situations, so she's kind of nervous and unsure about if she should go for it or not.

(I'll probably post some pics of Sam and her interactions later on, just havent felt like it yet)
    I am that one player in D&D that will ALWAYS roll 1s on Stealth, especially when I'm a Rogue :(
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @imdragonit Very nice pictures! That lot looks amazing!

@KatNip Toddler grumpy faces are the best. :D

@Silverofdreams30 Very nice updates! I love Ty so much! :heart:

@emorrill Yes, if you go to City Hall or a computer and activate Story Progression from there, you can click on Town, which sets the SP settings for the entire world you're playing at the time and I think it's in the Flirting Options.
    I think it should too.
    It's okay. :D I'm on the keto diet right now and it's such a weird change for me because carbs are all I eat really.

@PalmArrow Nice update! I can never give my elders fully gray hair. Irwin has some gray highlights, but Jessica washed that gray out right away. :lol:

@Charlottesmom Nice update! The toddlers are adorable and Morty is so handsome! :heart:
    Morty really is sweet. I feel bad for making him into a villain in one of my previous saves. :(

@MKSizzle Very nice update and it's nice to see the rest of the family too. :)

@Charlottesmom Very nice update! Congratulations on Mortimor graduating!

@MoonandStars83 It seems that way. :lol:
    The exchange can be pretty moody. I use google drive to upload my sims now because it's easier.

@RodJohn Nice pictures and update! :)

@lanlyn That is a good sim right there. Irwin is the same way. He kind of just ignores drama that happens and I love him for it. :heart:

@bekkasan That's really gorgeous! I can't wait to see it furnished!

@coco Here you go! I don't know if that's all of her old skins, but it's a lot of them. Thanks for the comments!

@mycami21 One of my old famlies had witch toddlers and they were so cute. :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Another update: :smile:

Courtney is also making friends with Jasmine

37392127_10155690627361497_8566019776009207808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d36e60a723805436556fc628a55bf23e&oe=5BE026D4

She also gets talking to a guy named Laurence

37288364_10155690627501497_1382844306691194880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=37f25a85d7840442f58a24c35f2e330d&oe=5BD44371

They arrange to go on a date

37318028_10155690627481497_8763809651419512832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2bb3317f925146ea2a7bb00cb87b1f1a&oe=5BE8E993

The Squire is disappointed. His chance of asking Courtney out is thrown out of the window!

37267927_10155690627491497_6189308225863548928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8a279a6094b7c4e0e02bc4c35b8143a5&oe=5BCA1073

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I meant this Sim:

33488162710_cbd1c5087f_c.jpg

@lanlyn Thanks for the comments :smile:

@TadOlson I might check it out on MTS. Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@coco Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I finally have enough time to get this Supernatural Update out! The format is definitely a bit more observational. Maybe once the household has a bit more money and are slightly better at their skills, along with other things, I'll make it a bit more narrative. Either way, I hope everyone enjoys!

Supernatural 1.1
    29577741148_53cc17630e_o.png
    28561791367_76fbaebfd9_o.png
    Grayson and Beverly were newcomers to Moonlight Falls, having moved to the quaint little town from the dark Midnight Hollow. Despite being a werewolf and a witch, respectively, they felt that they didn't fit into the dark gloomy town, and so they had packed up their bags and moved to the slightly brighter and quiet rural part of Moonlight Falls along with Beverly's cat, Binx.

29577740718_f11ac31f68_o.png
    28561790927_5353b260ea_o.png
    Being a werewolf, Grayson could transform at will and preferred this form as opposed to his human form.

29577740138_1d05c8a628_o.png
    They weren't able to afford much, but one thing that they were able to afford was an Alchemy station, which was what Beverly needed to learn how to make Elixirs. She hoped the be able to max out her Alchemy Skill and use fifty different elixirs on herself and other civilians around town.

28561790607_82c8a6fe0c_o.png
    Grayson did his best to help Beverly out and visited the Elixir Shoppe to purchase a few ingredients. They were all fairly expensive, so he could only afford a few. Hopefully, it would be enough for Beverly, for now.

29577739348_1cb2982a00_o.png
    After purchasing the ingredients, Grayson went outside to the bee boxes. There was no honey ready, but he still fed the bees and surprisingly, they didn't sting them. Not long after, a bee box was bought for the house as the honey could be used in some of Beverly's Elixirs.

29577740148_41a2e46e79_o.png
    29577738698_f5ae08156c_o.png
    Through a lot of hard work, Beverly was able to learn how to make a Vial of Bliss. Unfortunately, it didn't go as well as she'd hoped and the entire potion blew up in her face. Oh well, better luck next time.

29577738178_8eb4fd6238_o.png
    She decided to take a break from potion making and work a bit on her magic and learned how to cast a Good Luck Charm in the process.

28561789317_2925b40f2e_o.png
    The couple each got a job with Beverly going into Journalism and Grayson getting a job in the Music Career. However, they couldn't afford a computer or a guitar just yet until they earned a little more money.

29577737548_f645c4e726_o.png
    Beverly was a gatherer, so it was easy for her to find things around the world to use as ingredients in her potion.

28561788887_2edffa5ed5_o.png
    29577736608_4ccdbbc89b_o.png
    28561788267_98f1e3593b_o.png
    Beverly and Grayson really cared about each other, but sometimes Grayson could be a little invasive in his werewolf form. Beverly had no problem putting him in his place.

29577736258_37a1a1fed4_o.png
    28561787727_ffe69e33e5_o.png
    Grayson could be a bit rude sometimes when it came to listening to Beverly talk about her interests.

29577735568_3fdff45d55_o.png
    But the love they had for each other was very real.

28561787347_d84564354a_o.png
    Grayson sometimes let his wolfish side show through and really loved scratching up the furniture. Beverly usually tried to get him to stop, but he claimed that it was therapeutic for him, so she eventually stopped scolding him for it as long as he didn't ruin the nicer stuff they had.

29577735248_85b1ca6c51_o.png
    Grayson was sent out to harvest a few wild plants in the world and ended up fainting twice in a row from the Llama transportation system.

That's it for this part! The next one will be up shortly. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Supernatural 1.2
    28561786927_950015452e_o.png
    Back home, Beverly was taking a break from practicing magic and playing with Binx.

29577734508_ec472c4bfa_o.png
    Grayson went to the werewolf pub where he met a girl from Champs Le Sims who seemed very nice.

28561786107_a66931a360_o.png
    She was nice enough to give him a belly rub, although he told her to keep it above the waist as there was only one woman who was allowed to venture into that territory.

43400445962_04b27ab553_o.png
    Improving her Alchemy allowed Beverly to gain some plants, which she planted, starting her own little garden.

28561785727_a6fa7ff812_o.png
    43400445642_3e52efdc2c_o.png
    29577734158_6d121454b6_o.png[/url]
    Beverly practiced the conversion spell a few times, gaining different results each time.

28561785037_59262d6438_o.png
    It soon became time for dinner and Beverly, not being the best cook in the world, made an Autumn Salad. She was also a Vegetarian, so she often substituted other things in place of meat.

43400444862_f77b565a38_o.png
    Grayson would've preferred a nice thick juicy steak, but would make due with this. Besides, he could just keep a few raw cuts of steak on hand for when he was really craving it.

28561784457_9e9aa48563_o.png
    Grayson offered to do the dishes since Beverly had cooked and she thanked him with a kiss.

43400444432_eac5f70cae_o.png
    28561784097_e512afdaf3_o.png
    Beverly met one of the fellow witches named Deedee Wynn and got to know her a little bit.

28561783717_99633fdcec_o.png
    Grayson also met her as well, although he was secretly wondering if it was possible to turn a witch into a werewolf. He'd have to research that further.

43400443552_0323a73858_o.png
    28561783387_617666de6d_o.png
    43400442882_babc1a3d6a_o.png
    Beverly cast an ice blast spell on her, which was fairly weak given that her magic and wand weren't very strong. It only made Deedee a little cold.

28561782697_ce81e72db4_o.png
    43400442412_4e548ea2fa_o.png
    The two of them spent the rest of the evening talking before Beverly grew tired and went inside to go to bed.

28561782197_7e997f6e9b_o.png
    Grayson was a Night Owl, so he loved staying up late and spent a few hours talking with Deedee. He was very faithful towards Beverly and didn't try anything, despite Deedee being very attractive.

That's it for this! I also have updates to work on for my Legacy family, which I'll post later, maybe. I'm very tired right now and I don't know why, although it's the middle of the day, so napping isn't an option for me.

Hope everyone enjoys!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    @Karritz Glad you got the merman! LOL at him sitting halfway in the water with his laptop. I like the new hairstyle you gave him.

@RodJohn It sounds like that sister has some real problems. One thing after another, and all her own fault. A real troublemaker. No wonder you want to disinherit her!

@coco So glad that your grandfather is doing ok. It could have been so much worse! Scary accident. Thanks for all your feedback on my updates. ...I have a mod that reduces the amount of time spent on raking leaves, but it's still a chore! ...The Rabbit Hole rugs replace regular rabbit hole venues, like the grocery store, the theater, the school, the hospital, etc. (They're named rabbit holes because sims disappear into them to work or do other activities without your control.) The replacement rugs or doors offer the same services as the default rabbit hole buildings, but take up less space. Players can create their own builds around them. As for the grocery store, in any grocery store--whether a replacement rug or EA building--sims buy food and other items, take classes, get food-related jobs, and buy lottery tickets. There might be something else that I've forgotten too. Is that what you meant by your question about the grocery store rug?

@mycami21 I downloaded your bamboo wallpaper. Thank you! ...Glad to hear about the healthy kittens and their momma. ...Thanks for your comments on my updates too.

@LunBeauty Thank you for the feedback. ...I like your supernatural couple. A werewolf and a witch are a good match. And Binx is a darling cat. ...Moonlight Falls should be a good place for them with all the supernaturals living there. ...Great shots of the werewolf transition. ...Yes, those werewolves have to be disciplined sometimes. Ha! ...Wow, the LLAMA transportation really did a number on Grayson! Poor guy. ...LOL at telling the girl who was rubbing his belly to "keep it above the waist." ...It sounds like the couple are both making friends in town.

@king_of_simcity7 Uh oh! Laurence beat the Squire in asking Courtney for a date.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited July 2018
    Been busy today but I did Connor when I got home.

Here's Connor in his natural state
    43414307782_d80f6059e8_o.jpg
    Quick look as female
    43414307162_fda74518ef_o.jpg
    Final version. I had to bulk up his nose a little as well make other minor changes.
    43414353212_89f7106c76_o.jpg
    Final version as female
    43414306002_ddd0e52e68_o.jpg
    Connor also arrived at the Goth Manor super juiced but didn't make any faces.
    42746165044_71880fe59d_o.jpg
    43414304772_87b584211c_o.jpg
    43462341141_0f25e9b2fb_o.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @TadOlson Thank you

@coco Thank you,
    yeah Ty loves the gym

@Mikezumi I love you makeovers, great job

@king_of_simcity7 Nice updates

@LunBeauty Grayson and Beverly are great togheter.
    Look like a nice start for your new save.

@Charlottesmom Loved your update

@MoonandStars83 Thank you they love the beach on the hot sumemrdays.
    Its 30 + celcius here today and its too hot for me.

@bekkasan Love your house

• Options
    @lanlyn I would feel disappointed if I was The Squire :(

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    @coco and @bekkasan: I think it's Union Cove itself that is the problem. I've read other posts here and on Carls Sims, and a lot of people have complained about the world. But it's so beautiful! Maybe I should just move their families someplace else? Somewhere that looks like it can pass for Canada?
  • Options
    I'm feeling a little better now. I took a shower and that seemed to help with my fatigue a bit. So, while I'm still feeling okay, I decided to post another Legacy update!

Legacy Family Part 20.1
    43448256991_aa6700741b_o.png
    Irwin was minding his own business watching one of his favorite shows when he got a call from Maggie, Killian's wife, asking him out on a date. He told her that she didn't need to be calling men and asking them on dates while she was married to his son, had a child, and another on the way.
    *Even though I have my SP settings to where sims can't be romantic with partnered sims, apparently calls for dates don't count as cheating.*

29577707608_1881b701b5_o.png
    Zoey loved to sleep in her little cat tree and preferred it over her bed.
    *We got our cat, Loki, a cat tree and we're hoping he'll become interested in it soon enough as it was really expensive. :lol: *

43448256631_850703f211_o.png
    Lucy loved the cat and horses well enough, but what she really wanted was a dog. She looked up a few pet shelters until she found the perfect dog.

29577707408_322e80010d_o.png
    He was a chocolate lab. Lucy chose the name Chip for him and really hoped he would fit in with the family.

43448255841_fa32024376_o.png
    Lucy quickly bonded with Chip and wasn't above feeding him treats every chance she got.

29577706998_125dc7594a_o.png
    Irwin and Jessica were still very romantic with one another and that would never change.

43448255301_84e22e9fbf_o.png
    That evening, Lucy messed around with a few pieces of scrap metal, trying to make something using the inventor's bench. Nothing really came of it, but it was a fun experience.

29577706678_0af85ee034_o.png
    Jessica and Irwin sat outside to watch the stars. They would both be happy when spring came around and it became warmer.

43448254501_5ab07fcacf_o.png
    The next morning, Robina served pancakes to the family before they got up since they would be hungry first thing.

29577706458_447b2ec6ae_o.png
    Jessica wasn't sure how she felt about a Plumbot doing all of the cooking and housework, but Irwin insisted that she relax and that the garden could still be her job. Jessica liked this and decided that only the current matriarch or patriarch of the family at the time would tend to the garden. This didn't mean that Robina couldn't help out.

43448253991_9be4b48c0c_o.png
    After breakfast, Lucy got dressed and went outside to argue with Charles the Evil Chicken once again.

29577706308_65ca9948ca_o.png
    When she got back inside, she got started reading about Bot Building. She knew her dad wouldn't be around forever and it would be up to her to make sure that Robina stayed in good working condition.

43448253331_fa5fbd1e9f_o.png
    Jessica went outside and let Chip chase her around. He was a bit lazy, but still loved to play.

29577706148_e9204fd091_o.png
    Irwin joined his daughter and read up on bot building as well, earning another point in the process.

43448252801_28d5c302ee_o.png
    Jessica and Robina played catch for a little while. Jessica was beginning to like the family plumbot, although wondered how she would fair once Lucy's children started running around.

29577705968_e5b54f867d_o.png
    Jeromy grew into an adorable toddler, who was a really good mix of both his parents, although mostly favored his dad.

41640790840_6eec8d1e21_o.png
    Raising a toddler was exhausting and Elise often took naps in the middle of the day.

29577705688_8d8df4e474_o.png
    Norm didn't mind taking care of his son and would take over when Elise was too tired.

41640790260_8094277fb3_o.png
    Jessica paid a visit to see her grandson, but while he was taking his nap, she did the next best thing a mother would do and cleaned up around the house.

29577705448_407f3c4a2a_o.png
    Jeromy never napped for long and, when he finally woke up, Irwin was there to play with him and teach him how to talk.

41640789800_0c81accc6a_o.png
    Lucy spent time catching up with Kiera and getting to know Norm, who she thought was really good for Elise.

29577705158_3a706df5f9_o.png
    Jessica managed to steal Jeromy away from Irwin and bonded with her grandson.

41640789180_0d52fe6ea3_o.png
    Lucy was also really fond of her nephew. She was unsure about having kids of her own, but she'd cross that bridge when she came to it.

29577704908_eecaaa7662_o.png
    Robina needed power and siphoned some off of the television. She definitely needed a few tune ups to improve her quality.

41640788560_a11182308d_o.png
    Jessica and Irwin were very proud of how well their children were doing for themselves and couldn't wait for more grandchildren.

29577704758_00f34866c6_o.png
    When Elise finally awoke, Jessica fussed over her eldest daughter, wanting her to eat something more substantial than a salad and even offered to take Jeromy off her hands for a few days, but Elise insisted that she was fine and didn't need anyone to watch her son.

41640787730_156d743a13_o.pngScreenshot-27 by Kendra Doty, on Flickr
    Lucy decided to avoid the family discussion by going upstairs and watching a bit of tv. She loved her mom, but she could be a bit pushy at times and invasive.

29577704488_5678e20473_o.pngScreenshot-28 by Kendra Doty, on Flickr
    41640787220_ec6fee133f_o.pngScreenshot-29 by Kendra Doty, on Flickr
    Robina came over and Irwin tuned her up, improving her quality a few times, although when the plumbot started to become annoyed each time Irwin messed up, it was time to stop for now.

The next part will be up shortly!
  • Options
    Legacy Family Part 20.2
    29577704118_bcddbde5b2_o.png
    41640786170_ec499deef5_o.png
    29577703888_55c663a11d_o.png
    Lucy had a show that evening and the entire household came to watch, along with a few other people. Unfortunately, even though the reviews at the end were good, Jessica and Irwin didn't really enjoy it that much and felt she could've done so much better.
    *Way to support her, you guys! I thought she did really well, but what do I know? :D*

41640785970_9291d8099a_o.png
    The family was hungry when they got home, so Robina made hotdogs for dinner.

29577703708_0bebbf07fd_o.png
    While no one was looking, Lucy slipped Chip a piece of her hotdog. She knew her mom wouldn't approve if she saw.

41640785400_7c95134268_o.png
    Outside, Lucy talked with Robina having gained the urge to befriend her. It seemed to be the best thing to do as Lucy would soon become head of the family and it was crucial to have a good relationship with the family Plumbot.

29577703418_1a8701fbbf_o.png
    The next morning, everyone had French Toast for breakfast.

41640784830_43d52db9c6_o.png
    Robina went around the house gathering all the laundry and put it in the washer.

29577703178_615b76c044_o.png
    Jessica and Lucy tended the garden together. Lucy thought about building a greenhouse structure to put all of the plants in. This way, the plants wouldn't go dormant in the winter and could still be tended to.

41640784410_0e7a34b228_o.png
    Irwin practiced his martial arts, still having a lot of energy in his old age.

29577702898_2a09c16881_o.png
    It was the first day of the spring festival and Lucy decided to go and perform for tips for a little while.

41640783410_20d3c58661_o.png
    29577702518_973861ac5e_o.png
    41640782900_928bbaa00e_o.png
    Everyone else went searching for eggs, although Irwin found the most.

29577702278_c5d2e20c26_o.png
    41640782370_33edc12623_o.png
    Both Irwin and Jessica did their part for charity by trying out the kissing booth.

29577702048_370d1b1750_o.png
    Ron Mohr really took advantage of the kissing booth and had a little make-out session with the woman behind it.

41640781740_7dcfdeec24_o.png
    A spring festival meant a lot of dancing, which is what Jessica and Robina did.

29577701898_1b2565e18d_o.png
    Irwin wasn't much of a dancer and opted to play horseshoes instead.

41640781070_527ddfa0a9_o.png
    Lucy was taking a break from her performance and called Albert, asking if he wanted to come over. He said yes right away.

29577701598_472e66dfef_o.png
    41640780060_58ff8320b2_o.png
    Jessica and Irwin tried out the Love Tester and, according to the machine, they were a perfect couple together!

29577701368_e77e361616_o.png
    Albert arrived and Lucy began to talk to him. They'd grown really close in the time that they'd known each other.

41640779610_03b0d662c6_o.png
    Their feelings for each other seemed mutual and it helped that he didn't flirt with any of her sisters, maybe because he didn't know them.

29577701188_c774ba1baa_o.png
    Albert assured her that he only ever thought of her when he was home alone at night.

41640779260_b04b8acbbc_o.png
    29577701008_75c7893637_o.png
    41640778840_32734a67d0_o.png
    29577700738_878b08c3a3_o.png
    The two of them shared a passionate kiss. Lucy had wanted to play the field a little bit, but she had a really good feeling about Albert and he seemed to really care about her too.

The last part to this update will be up shortly!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top