Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @PalmArrow -- Definitely! Though in my experience the burglars don't always go for the "obvious" items.

@bekkasan -- It is... I guess I assumed since some of the EPs added their venues (like the equestrian center) they all would.
    I did notice the dog park/cat park from AP didn't, but I don't think SS needs those. So I guess they just pick and choose.

@emorrill -- It is pretty funny (more for me than Jason, though :lol:)
    And I have a few ideas! I did have him collect beetles at one of the parks and sell those, but they were common and not worth much.
    But he does have a lot of free time to himself with his part-time job only four times a week.
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    Hi all! Wow, I am too far behind to comment on everything. I will just say a big awesome updates to everyone!
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited July 2018
    Decided to put this one up today too... :smiley:

Goth's/Kate Part 6:

**Backstory for those who haven't read Kate (this story is a extension), Kate, Riley, Mortimer, Colby, Lilah and Noah (Lilah's twin brother) are all main/semi main characters in the Kate story...

Mortimer, Lilah, Kate, Noah and Riley were all friends when they were until *something* happened (you will find out soon)...

Kate the main character is the daughter of Thornton (yes THAT Thornton) and Erica, she is a werewolf as is her dad. She and Riley (Connor's alien son) is her best friend from toddlerhood, are engaged.

35856259746_e66dd20bbf_c.jpg

Kate and Colby (Connor's son with Agnes and Riley's half brother) have always been VERY attracted to each other from the second they met each others as teens....

28567942467_bcddf91ff8_b.jpg

Since Kate, Riley, Mortimer, and Colby were already aged up I figured I better get these two aged up too....First Lilah...

33488162720_d1f411aba6_c.jpg

Sophia and Luke make very good looking offspring! The only thing I did to her was switch back to her teen hair.

33488162710_cbd1c5087f_c.jpg

Next her twin brother Noah....I gave him glasses since he's kind of a shy nerd. He looks more like his uncle Billy IMO.

33488163480_885df54834_c.jpg

33488163870_f6b40f658a_c.jpg

Back home, picking up more of Mortimer's dirty clothes!

33743454741_6fd3730af2_c.jpg

While he is over at Dalia's apartment painting...

33831864506_a6ee3132ca_c.jpg

The next morning he snuck over to Dalia's and made waffles for her....Sweetie!

33716301102_f6cde16a1d_c.jpg

Didn't even burn them!

Screenshot-14617_zpsgwdollqw.jpg

Unfortunately Dalia didn't know Mortimer was in the apartment and walked out in what she wore to bed last night...at least she didn't sleep in the buff! She grabbed her coffee unaware...

Screenshot-14619_zpse0w7pcuo.jpg

...but spotted him eating and tip toed back into the bedroom and got dressed. She was going to have to have a serious discussion with Mortimer about barging in!

33028976694_826175268c_c.jpg

Screenshot-14621_zps8pydjfky.jpg

What Dalia didn't know was Mortimer had looked up as she was going back to the bedroom and got a good peek at her in those undies...pretty sure he had a mild heart attack!

Dalia came back out now fully dressed, she adored him and could never stay mad at him....and decided talk to him about boundaries later, he was a great kid.

Screenshot-14623_zpspwfiobxa.jpg

33028977594_b3f80d2310_c.jpg

It was graduation day! (Grumpy face number 1!)

Screenshot-14628_zpsijg0omdc.jpg

*That Look* <3 he must be wondering what color undies she had on now.... :o

Screenshot-14629_zpsrycp2r7s.jpg

Screenshot-14632_zpsyyznukgz.jpg

I actually screamed "LUKE!!!" (He is the father of Lilah and Noah) my son looked at me like I was nuts...Luke is Sim number 3 on my favorites list, behind Connor and Jared. *This is before I created L...I'm afraid he kicked Luke out of the number three spot* :mrgreen: (sorry Luke...)

Screenshot-14633_zpsq8aauaer.jpg

Luke and Billy were together in my last story but they are now brothers and Luke is married to Sophia, Luke is a bit of a man-ho in this story...

He's eyeing the new blood...

Screenshot-14634_zpsudv1zlog.jpg

Duh.....saw that happening a mile away!

Screenshot-14635_zpspspbj0p3.jpg

Why Noah isn't in a graduation gown I have no idea, his twin is...I don't think his father's flirty behavior bothers Noah anymore.

Screenshot-14637_zpswe7ynu3a.jpg

Lilah....and her mother Sophia behind her..

Screenshot-14636_zpsmfkwq4dp.jpg

Cornelia meeting Billy, Luke's now brother.

Screenshot-14639_zpsqytcw2r5.jpg

Mortimer knew Billy, Luke and Sophia as he spent most of his childhood at their house.

Screenshot-14643_zpsjsdeqmko.jpg

Luke thinking..."How did that hot number get past me!" (He never met Cornelia as Mortimer would just ride the bus to their house after school then his dad would pick him up after work and bring him home) like I said Luke a bit of a hound dog in this story..

Screenshot-14641_zpsvs3z0kar.jpg

Lilah and Mortimer are old friends, they and Noah ganged up on Kate and picked on her constantly when they were kids after *the incident*, Noah stopped picking on her when he hit his teen years, but these two continued. :rage:

Screenshot-14648_zps47nuxtji.jpg

Liplocked Gunther and Cornelia, Billy and Sophia looking on (these two were married in my last story).

Screenshot-14644_zps7odfagw2.jpg

Liliah, Noah and Mortimer...the terrible three!

Screenshot-14653_zps7y4r1q20.jpg

A graduation gift for Mortimer...

Screenshot-14655_zpsqlxmxwmx.jpgScreenshot-14656_zpsrujc00er.jpg

Driving home...

Screenshot-14658_zpsnrmuwzxz.jpg

Playing until 1:30 AM!

Screenshot-14660_zpsi9p4nss1.jpg

TIRED!!

Screenshot-14663_zpsdbkmx24y.jpg

Screenshot-14662_zpsswzwzzui.jpg

Mortimer dragged himself over and collapsed sometime in the wee hours of the morning...

Screenshot-14667_zpsx9muhiwn.jpg

:smiley:

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @MKSizzle Thanks for the comment and cute toddler pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Free food at work again tonight :smile:

37218437_10155690043466497_3907761631894962176_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=181778786ff3d0e644428c63f07c7c74&oe=5BDD55A2
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Cute picture of Sophia :smile: Where is her hair from?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Cute picture of Sophia :smile: Where is her hair from?

@king_of_simcity7 , Will check tomorrow on that hair. I use it for a few of my Sims, I love how long it is.
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I don't think that I have seen it before but I want it lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @MKSizzle Congrats on your age-ups.
    ****Great update (though Ben's eyebrows are a little distracting).

@DragonHarmony Camille looks lovely.
    ****Maybe she has a great, swamp-based data plan.

@lanlyn I've seen it in houses I've downloaded, and just figured it was a glitch. I don't know how to fix the issue, unfortunately.
    ****Yes, it is.
    ****Once again, I have to stress how much I'd love to have this available for download. It's a lovely build.
    ****Such a cute kitty!
    ****Tigger is probably thinking "I'm gonna eat you."

@Tunic626 The Farrs live on a houseboat.
    ****Great update. Condolences on the Sim passing away. Or perhaps not.

@bekkasan Mine, too.
    ****Everyone's having fun at the beach.

@Charlottesmom Interesting Goth Family story.
    ****Sorry about your feather-baby. It's great that they made it past the typical lifespan, though.
    ****My evil plans will never die. I will see you playing new Sims. I'm also waiting to see if Rufus makes it into your games.
    ****The black and white ones and gray and white one are my aunt's cats. The others are various shots of my cats from the last couple years. I didn't make public the screenshots of cats I follow that I took off Twitter, since they're not my cats.

@OriginalMara A few more grays and laugh lines, but other than that, not much at all.

@ilikethesims30 Was Speedy the one that didn't like Justine?

@emorrill It's your basic chemical imbalance. Clinical depression is when there are outside factors (stress, loss, trauma, etc.)

@Diamonds_are_4ever Great pic.

@LunBeauty Cute kitty!
    ****Does Lucy always go everywhere in her work clothes?

@Mikezumi *shrugs* Whatever keeps you happy. From what I can see you do a pretty good job at building lots and making Sims, so rock on.
    ****Maybe he just wants Alvin to know how proud he is to have him in the family.

@CravenLestat What are you talking about?

@polrbear Congrats on the IRL happiness.

@TadOlson I probably would have called them Recycled Sleeping Bags and mentioned something about getting them from a Dumpster.

@Jordan061102 Just keep trying. Call at different times of the day. Try chatting her up when you visit the cafe.

@mycami21 More kittens!! So tiny!!
    ****Great Sims!

@coco Hope you're grandpa is doing well.
    ****The house looks great! Much better than anything I could do.

@Silverofdreams30 Great update! They look happy at the beach.

@MemoriiValentine Great update! That one guy kinda looks like Robert Pattinson.

@PalmArrow Great update! Aliens also like to abduct my female Sims.

@Nyx_Nightmare *waves*

@msbeckycat Such a cute kitty!!

@TinySpaceFox Baby goat (or possibly sheep)!!! Lucky you!

@Lafayette_Baguette *waves*

@Nikkei_Simmer Hi, Gibbs!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Apparently the Exchange doesn't like Cecily Drake. Or at least I'm hoping it's just her. Attempting to upload her as a household didn't work, either, so if anyone wants to add her to their game, she can be downloaded here. I think it's her .sim file, and the .sims3pack version of her individual Sim. If you want the household version, let me know, and I'll upload that, too.

In other news, I attempted to get Gary's Pawn uploaded to MTS, but apparently it's not realistic enough. I'm considering altering some of the for sale items and trying again. But, honestly, from what I've seen of consignment/charity/resale shops, they literally carry anything, so I'm not quite sure what the issue is. Perhaps I'll reply and try to see what it is they're looking for.

Friday I was with the Drakes. I sent Jonah to the Future (mostly so I could place Gary's Pawn and get some in-game pics). I keep getting stuck on the introductory quest at the "excavate debris pile" stage. No matter how many debris piles I have Sims excavate, the quest never moves forward. I have a pic of him meditating.
    BwNLKsu.jpg

Saturday I was with the Thawns. Barclay aged up to toddler, and got his skills done in record time. I think only learning to walk is left. Or maybe he finished that then Arcelia taught him autonomously. Other than that, not too much happened. I have a pic of Anderson and Arcelia taking a romantic photo.
    s4tetl1.jpg

Yesterday I got a couple more rooms done in my Community Center. It's coming along alright. I still have no idea just how many floors it'll have.

After that, I was with the Finnegans. Again, nothing much happened (I spent a little more time than I intended working on the Community Center). I got Arthur through CAS. I also have a pic of him playing with his IF.
    O90Akqe.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    RodJohnRodJohn Posts: 406 Member
    edited July 2018
    Now that the holidays were over and Spring had...sprung, Abigail began to go about closing up the apartment to return to their second home, Villa Striker, in the hills. She started by paying her first bills of the year and then throwing a very small birthday party for her eldest daughter, Julia, who was aging up!
    o2hemAs.jpg
    2RJpKR4.jpg
    RtCGQC5.jpg

They left town immediately afterwards.
    bNUOZTb.jpg
    4JrioIG.jpg
    2hzaf8a.jpg

Abigail loves the house in spring when the gardens are in bloom; and it helps that her mother is right next door!
    0UspUJ5.jpg
    OTEtFZf.jpg
    YWdXNrL.jpg

She even had a greenhouse installed.
    EYhtKii.jpg
    oPws4ED.jpg

Abigail, keeping with family tradition, called to have her daughter enrolled at Smuggsworth. She spent some time reading the night before her departure.
    ir2Zqv0.jpg

Abigail, quickly progressing in the 'socialite' career, had a charity cocktail party to attend.
    rb1HOxe.jpg

The next morning Marcelo, having failed miserably in the science career, was recruited by Wetmore-Talbot Memorial Hospital as a paramedic. He had to work on his logic skills! Abigail wasn't pleased with his sudden change in career path but she decided to leave him to his own devices.
    Yat9VAW.jpg

Abigail decided to take a walk down to her mother's house and found her nephew, Desmond, wandering around outside.
    Pw294Uw.jpg

Her sister Natasha wasn't pleased at what Abigail had to say about it. The two had never had an easy relationship, but things had been on the up and up. Natasha had made nice with their parents, Caroline and Vince, and had moved home for help with her two children. She had even come to Abigail's Christmas party--but it seemed she was back to her old ways. Abigail quickly decided she wasn't tolerating her sister's nonsense.
    sjsebJf.jpg
  • Options

@Charlottesmom :o I just realized we were both using the same aquarium in our game at the same time.It is an omen

Technically it’s not true since these updates are from over a year ago. ;)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @MoonandStars83 thanks her name is Smokey and she is not brown but grey
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I don't think that I have seen it before but I want it lol

@king_of_simcity7 , Wait did you mean Sophia (long hair with wide headband) or Lilah???
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    This time, just some responses to comments or questions others tagged me with. (bottom of 2817 to current). More feedback on updates later.

Thanks for commenting on my updates! :)
    @Silverofdreams30, @CravenLestat, @LunBeauty, @king_of_simcity7, @meerkattime, @bekkasan, @OriginalMara, @Charlottesmom, @plushtrap_107, @PalmArrow, @emorrill, @Puddinroy, @MKSizzle, @MoonandStars83
    _______

@meerkattime There are 10 sims living in the commune (4 adults, 4 YAs, and 2 children) and 5 pets (2 horses, 1 foal, 1 kitten, and 1 puppy).

@Charlottesmom Yes, Tyron's message was from a Beatles' song! ...I have mods that prevent deaths from several items: Murphy beds, vending machines, jet packs, jellybeans, or cow plant. Any deaths in my games are usually planned. :D

@LunBeauty I don't think Tyron has the Heavy Sleeper trait. He just doesn't let others' drama bother him. Ha!

@emorrill Some of my worlds don't have dive lots, but mermaids often show up in them, yes. They're fun to see while diving. However, I now have a mod that prevents the game from randomly assigning mermaid status to sims. I was getting too many mermaids in my worlds. ...Yes, I have the faster leaf raking mod and the one that creates less leaf piles (and therefore less rodents)! ...Custard lists different items in a sims3pack file. You can select the items you want and save the results to a new file, leaving out the other things. You do have to know what the items are though as you sort through them. Converting sims3packs to packages can help with removing unwanted items too when packages are checked with s3pe.

@MoonandStars83 I can upload my build, but it contains items from the Store and from different expansions and stuff packs. It also has a few CC items. I don't know how well it would work for those who don't have these things. But if you really want to try it, I can share the house. I can't remove items (too many to sort through), but I'll check the lot with Custard to make sure there aren't any issues.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Everyone has good updates. Too many to reply to. Another Berry family update is up. Not sure how to play it from there or just let it go on it's own
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    edited July 2018
    @MoonandStars83 : No, Speedy's tail isn't braided. The other horse's tail was braided, and that's the one who didn't like Justine.
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @Charlottesmom you must have a mind like a steel trap to keep the changes of your guys from 1 story to the next...lol :p Fantastic update
    @meerkattime ty :) that fantastic siggy is thanks to @CravenLestat the Valkyries horse was named Thunder
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    Something very interesting (to me) just happened while I was recording video for my promised video on fixing the mermaid scale problem.

I started a new game and added all four of the Isla Paradiso mermaids, Triton King, Mia Azul, Maya Ocean and Salty Seaworth, to my household. I had Mia Azul under the ocean so I could fix her scales while she was under water (this isn't necessary you can do it on land if you want to) and while she was swimming around with her scaly legs and no tail she was looking at coral and pink hearts floated up. I wondered why she was so happy with the coral when a new mermaid appeared and he had his tail. So he is game generated. It seems only the four Triton, Maya, Salty and Mia have the scale problem. I thought it was a problem with Isla Paradiso but now it seems it is just the four main IP mermaids and if you add them to an active household the game will generate a new mermaid and that mermaid will have scales and a tail. It is the default colour but it is scales and a tail.

New_Mermaid001.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

The outside of the building is done.....I hope. I had to redo some of it because one area inside was too small and I dislike small rooms. So I enlarged it a bit. I won't do any landscaping until I'm sure I'm happy with the inside.
    43451914151_877f81ccd6_b.jpg
    Back view. Tell me what you think about the window in the dining room. I love that window and use it alot in builds, but it kinda throws my eyes off in this one, and I may need to switch it to a square window. Would love your opinions please. :)
    43404104432_b1ec768620_b.jpg
    This is the upper floor. Large open area above the living room. There will be a bathroom, rumpus room in the large area, spare bedroom or a teen room in the back room.
    43451915051_0b046a1ce1_b.jpg
    Main level. Large open living space with kitchen and dining room. The master suite/bath and nursery will be on the right side. Bedrooms on the left will be kids/teen rooms. The room in the front will be an office. The room at the back I'm probably going to open up a bit so it is more of an outdoor area. I like the verandah fireplace, but, not the red brick. The fireplace replacements we got with the mill set don't fit it. I tried. :( I may go looking for a cc fireplace for the outside that has colorable brick.
    43404104862_ab6c8ee93e_b.jpg
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @bekkasan that house is absolutely Fantabulous :o
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @bekkasan Firstly, I love the house! It looks awesome. RE: the window. I personally think it doesn't fit because the rest of the house is so sharp, ya know?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @bekkasan , That window would look okay to me if it were centered but I don’t think it can be judging by the amount of squares you used for that wall, the 6 makes it impossible you need 5 or 7, you need a two square window there...also check the direction of the two windows above it, some of the windows in that set are tricky when placing as the go “off” center when placed a certain way...very hard to describe and I’m not in game to show pictures. :(

**Just an idea maybe you could use a sliding glass door or french doors in that space as it doesn’t appear you have an exit to the back yard..
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2816

@plushtrap_107 Sorry that you suffer from hayfever. I've never experienced it myself but I have seen friends suffering and it doesn't look like fun!

@Nikkei_Simmer That's a lot of casualties! I don't believe I have that many sims in my town, unless I count the dead in the mausoleum.

@Nyx_Nightmare Lovely username :) My cat's name is Nyx :) Welcome to the forum and to our friendly chat thread :) That juice will get you every time! I think Sam might have some regrets when she's sober ;)

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :) I see you use the ATS3 toddler pools too! I do a MC reset of my town every sim week. What makes you decide when to do them?

@emorrill The book is very good! I meant to finish it the other day but I can't bring myself to know the ending so I am holding off until I drop my son at school today.

Page 2817

@Emily4331 I hope you are having fun with WoW :) I have never tried it myself but it looks good :)

@mycami21 Angel is lovely :) She has great traits!
    Pretty dress!
    Dustin's a good looking sim!
    Danella is a cutie :)
    The house is coming along nicely! I like the bamboo patterns in the kitchen :)

@TinySpaceFox I hope you are having fun with your parents and grandparents :) What adorable pics :) Baby animals of any kind are always adorable <3

@coco I have enjoyed making over the Goth family :) I have no use for Cornelia but Gunther and Morty have been favourites of mine for years and I am trying to work out how I can place one or other (or both) in my current save ;)

@Nikkei_Simmer Great pics of post-apocalyptic SV! :)

@lanlyn Thanks for the lovely comments :) I am having fun with the makeovers :)
    Having a genie would be handy but I would also want my sims to cook. I am all about the skills!
    Looks like you are keeping everyone busy :) Sims can't get into trouble if you keep them occupied ;)
    Poor Natalia :( It must be hard being a mermaid in the middle of winter!
    I like the way you have layered towel racks!
    I love it when kids come home with my sim kids but not so much sending my kids to their houses. Glad you slipped Paladin an apple!
    Congrats to Sherry on reaching level 6 in MA. Disciplined sims do level up quickly because it's hard to keep them away from the MA equipment!
    Tea time is always fun :)
    I probably wouldn't notice if there were a grocery store in my town LOL
    Very cute cafe!
    Poor Brendan! That outfit is not only ugly but he has to be cold!
    Much better after you redressed him :)
    I've never tried rabbit hole rugs but they seem like a good idea and so unobtrusive!
    Looks like the cafe is a hit with the townies :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you :) I am happy with how Thornton turned out :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @emorrill -It might've just been that they grew up in Logan or had lived there at one time.
    @coco -I hope he does recover fast.
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.I just wanted Sandi to get her babies out and be fine though I couldn't afford another vet bill at that time so I did whatever I had to to save her life.I ended up saving three lives because the two babies stuck were both born alive and had to be hand fed.One of them ended up being named Misti and had her own babies.I do it when the town starts to get laggy or glitches start to show up which usually means it can happen about once in a simyear.
    @msbeckycat -I wish my friend Sandi was still around and that Misti was still alive though not fixed and still able to get pregnant as Pig was her dad.Thanks for your comment.
    @OriginalMara -I wish I'd gotten my CC dump finished and released as it would've helped your sims a great deal though buy mode would be an awful mess.I'd make him buy the cheapest burglar alarm from my CC collection as it would only cost 1$ and the fixtures would only set him back 2$.
    @mycami21 -Great update!I'd better get my CC dump done and released for you as it would've helped you in this case removing the need to cheat.
    @TinySpaceFox -Hi there!It sounds like you had fun.I loved feeding lambs and being on a farm so much that I intend to make that my life.I'd also love to feed baby goats as I love looking after baby animals.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great pictures!That's more than is in my 100 baby challenge which is a new colony being settled in the 16th century.
    @Karritz -I hate it when bikes or cars need expensive repairs which is why I'd insist on having spares of both so I can still function.Great update!
    @lanlyn -I've got them though converted to package files and installed that way.They look after the bees if they go there on a day off work.Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -It's on MTS and I've been using it for a long time to allow them to fix any meal at any time.Great update!
    @meerkattime -Thanks for the comment.I love the toddler pools and they are perfect for my 100 baby challenge.I'n not in love with my graphics being down low though I would accept it so my computer isn't getting overheated.
    @bekkasan -It's starting to look like they'll be busy building onto their homes and getting ready for the babies they'll start trying to produce.Great update!I'd want to replace a window in the back of that house with glass slider doors to have a back door so they can exit the house even if the frint door is blocked.
    @Charlottesmom -Thanks for the comment.I've got to get back into Logan and give their pool a small makeover.Great update!
    @plushtrap_107 -I wish I had more pollen than smog as I don't get hayfever from pollen and it's mostly from smog for me.It's just Storybrook needs a town reset from Master Controller and I might need to fix filtering for my castes to stop wandering sims from wandering all over the map while inactive.
    @imdragonit -Thanks for your comment.Great update!
    @KatNip -Great pictures!I love the fact that my 100 baby challenge families are getting ready for babies.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @PalmArrow -That's a great idea!I'm adding them to Logan's pool soon.Great update!
    @Lafette_Baguette -Hi there!It sounds like you had fun.
    @ilikethsims30 -That sounds like a glitched save.
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for the comment.
    @MKSizzle -Great update!
    @sassygray5 -Thanks for your comment.
    @MoonandStars83 -I just call them charity objects for poor sims.Great update!
    @RodJohn -Great update!
    Here's another 100 baby challenge update below.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Spring-1553.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky woke up to find it was still raining though above freezing on the first morning in the year of 1553.They started getting ready for the day quickly and changed to lighter clothing for the spring.
    28951275148_4827855f73.jpg
    They finshed breakfast and started working on paintings with it still raining though it was easing up by then.
    28951272278_53c637b714.jpg
    They had to start getting ready for work at noon though it had stopped raining hours earlier and had been sunny since about 7AM.
    28951268778_72cfb0d48b.jpg
    It was about 7:30 in the evening when they got home from work and started to get ready for bed.
    27955358897_61e6822653.jpg
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were also getting ready for bed though it was already 8PM.
    27955353497_dd8097d6b7.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top