raafael23 wrote: »
How do I post new threads? (also please like this post) I need to fix a bug from my game (((
Emo-usagi2187 wrote: »
Hello i don't think have fave cause i liked them all but i don't have katy perry yet and my fave world would be from island paradise and showtime and bridgeport both are great.
NerdyMcNerdPants wrote: »
Helllllllllllllllo everyone. Still trying to figure out how these forums work. How come a lot of the time it says the page is down and I have to refresh? I have to do that A LOT!1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why?
I really loved the Sims 2 ultimate collection. Does that count? I loved playing a game that was basically perfect and had so many features that actually worked as expected. And It's so fun creating big families. I didn't like going to college tho, my sims never had anything to do that interested me. College in the sims 3 is better, but still i dont find big interesting in any of the jobs which aren't professions, I dont know why, I need to expand my playstyles.2. What is your favorite thing about the game? I love creating a story. Making a family that tells stories by how they look or how they act. It's so awesome. In the sims 3, i'm messing with the supernatural aspects, I like the long life, but it gets boring if you only have one sim, so I decided to get a few plumbots for my sims. (quick question, when u make a simbot, is he related to you like the plumbots are?)
3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones? Nope. I love working from nothing. I only use nraas for cheaty things when a glitch ruins something ( like i had 80k and used the inhertance LTW and it brought me down to 30k and no ltw points, so i was like plum)
4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share? I thought something good happened when you cast inner beauty on sims when you're a fairy, like a nice moodlet, eternal happiness, or lucky etc. NOPE. Never again.
5. Did you buy the Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
Didn't buy it. TOO EXPENSIVE!!! 6.
ParadoxicSims wrote: »
Hello! I'm not new to the sims or to the sims 4, I only just recently decided to hop back on to the forums after about four years. Man, I haven't been around since I was in grade nine... weird. Anyways, I hope to enjoy myself here and I hope not too much is different from my sims 3 forums experience.
Alelis0 wrote: »
It's nice to meet you, too!
Kitiara wrote: »
Hi, I am VERY new here. Actually just made an account on the forums this evening. I have been playing Sims for years, though.
1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why? I LOVE Sims 3 the best. My fav expansions are pets and supernatural. them!!
2. What is your favorite thing about the game? So many options. I have created many sims, tried every town available. The ability to build on a lot is very creative and fun (although I have my fair share of headaches on that one lol).
3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?I have. I have used freerealestate to get started. As well as using motherlode to buy all the books i need all at once. I usually do not use them now though.
4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share? I found having babies was interesting. Then I found if I waited, worked on my skills and profession first... that worked MUCH better for me.
5. Did you buy the Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?I have not bought it yet. I played the free trial. I am sure I will buy it once it has a bit more to offer. I see it now has toddlers. I did like the CAS. I didn't feel I had the "freedom" that I do in 3 yet.
Istalrii wrote: »
Hi! Made my account today, though have used the forums to find challenges and the like for as long as I've been playing Sims 4. Best way to keep interested in the game, for me!
1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why? My favourite expansion pack for 3 would probably either be Island Paradise, for the mermaids or Pets for the obvious reasons. My favourite one for Sims 4 would be Dine Out, for GP, and Get To Work for EP. That might change to Vampires soon, just not played it enough.
2. What is your favorite thing about the game? Definitely the non-realistic aspects, as weird as that sounds. Like, I love that the Grim Reaper shows up. How weird Cow Plants are, and the secret lot you find by going through a tree. They all work so well.
3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones? I generally use cas.fulleditmode to fully change a sim once they age up. I know you can use a dresser or a mirror to plan outfits/hair, but that just makes it easier. Aside from that, I don't really use cheats unless a specific challenge calls for it. Used to use them more in Sims 3.
4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share? If you know what career your teen is going to go in when they're in high school, get them working on those skills. So much easier to level them up in their career then.
5. Did you buy the Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things? I have it. I like the emotions, think they're a brilliant addition. I never really minded the lack of toddlers once I got into it, though I do like the new addition of them. The lack of an open world is frustrating; however, I completely understand why there isn't one. I'd have liked the neighborhoods to maybe be more open though.
Ashley4455 wrote: »
Been a member for long time but first time ever posting things. I just want to say I enjoy this game so much! I'm still waiting for my absolute favorite expansion to be made for Sims 4 and that's the University one!
The_Black_Family wrote: »
Hey, to boost my post count to provide valuable discussion, I'll post my answers to these questions in here!