Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Why can't my game update faster .Its still at 23 % percent after 20 minutes. :#
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I really need to leave but I can't haha. I'm on about 5 different threads it's madness. Madness I say.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

--T
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    I really need to leave but I can't haha. I'm on about 5 different threads it's madness. Madness I say.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

--T

Deep breaths! @To7m

deep-breath.jpg

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    *Deep breaths*

This doesn't help and I'm now more light headed lol I'm about to burst over here. I needed to prepare for this day, this is too much lol. I feel like I've won a million pounds

--T
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    *Deep breaths*

This doesn't help and I'm now more light headed lol I'm about to burst over here. I needed to prepare for this day, this is too much lol. I feel like I've won a million pounds

--T

LOL @To7m I know. We need to be prepared for things like this. I can't stop shaking.

*inhale* *exhale*
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Why can't my game update faster .Its still at 23 % percent after 20 minutes. :#
    Just check, its a little over 50 % percent now . And it is big its 3 GP of redoing files , and 1 .90 GP of adding new files.
  • Options
    I'm so happy!! Falalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaa

--T
  • Options
    sweety_blondysweety_blondy Posts: 117 Member
    OH MY!!!!

IS IT TRUE?!?!

I think I'm going to burst - so excited! Sorry about the "shouting" but I can't help it!!!! I had finally come to terms with no toddlers, but YAY! It's Christmas all over again!!!
    Origin id: LunaLycaon
    Simming since the beginning ;)
  • Options
    OH MY!!!!

IS IT TRUE?!?!

I think I'm going to burst - so excited! Sorry about the "shouting" but I can't help it!!!! I had finally come to terms with no toddlers, but YAY! It's Christmas all over again!!!

Its real i'm going to make some new pics .
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I'm just waiting (impatiently LOL) for Sparky's review. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited January 2017
    Wow Just Wow. I am so shocked. I did not see this coming. I haven't played this game in months. I think it has been at least ...well I don't know how long it has been. I just looked and the last time I played was October and it was only for about 45 minutes. I logged off and haven't logged back in. No idea why. Just lost interest completely. Until Today.

Now, I am downloading. I guess I must have missed toddlers and didn't realize how much until now. This may be enough to bring me back. I hope so. I miss being involved in the Sims.

Congrats everyone!! Finally!! So happy for all. Happy Simming everyone. :)<3

It has been so long that my game doesn't recognize my new video card. I forgot I haven't loaded since then.

Just wanted to add a big thanks to @sparkfairy1 for keeping the hope alive and this thread. Your dedication and hard work is appreciated. And a big thanks to the dev team for working hard to bring toddlers alive. Thank you all.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    You all know what - I don't care about none of these complaints - don't care at all. All I care about is we have toddlers - all the rest just don't matter any more. WE HAVE TODDLERS!!!!!!! YES YES YES. My world, MY SIMS GAMES - has been made wonderful again. NO complaints from me.

*pops champagne*

I'm like so happy - @luthienrising - they turned me! Lololol

--T

*HUGS*

And @sparkfairy1 ? THANK YOU. Thank you for doing this all these long months. This has GOT to be in good part because of you. I really believe that.

Yup, thank you @sparkfairy1 ! I truly feel your strong dedication to this issue really opened EA's eyes on how much this affected many types of players.

And, of course, thank you for EA for their hard work for this complete, out of the blue surprise.
  • Options
    papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    Thank you @sparkfairy1 and everyone who kept fighting for toddlers. You guys really did it and I am so grateful.
  • Options
    Yes, add my thanks in there too, @sparkfairy1

--T
  • Options
    CherbitDipCherbitDip Posts: 116 Member
    Is this actually happening?! I am totally stunned! Having to physically restrain myself from going crazy and buying everything Sims 4 related! Will wait until I see what the lovely sparkfairy has to say.
  • Options
    Thank you @sparkelfairy :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Indeed @sparkfairy1 thank you so very much for your patience & kindness & the work you've put into this thread! You're amazing. I hope they are everything everyone's been hoping for x
  • Options
    sweety_blondysweety_blondy Posts: 117 Member
    Add my thank you's to the list as well, @sparkfairy1

This is so, so awesome - I have two new mom-to-be's that are ready to have their babies today....I wonder how fast I can press the age-up button?! :smiley:

I'll post some pics later
    Origin id: LunaLycaon
    Simming since the beginning ;)
  • Options
    Our Feedback really did help , they always plan to add them in some how .They didn't know when,but the comments from the community did help.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    CherbitDip wrote: »
    Is this actually happening?! I am totally stunned! Having to physically restrain myself from going crazy and buying everything Sims 4 related! Will wait until I see what the lovely sparkfairy has to say.

Me too! lol

I'm not trying to be greedy but I want real teens and elders now and I'm off to happy family-play land.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    ignore
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top