Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Let's just hope this is the last wait on a new game, couldn't do this again! Haha :D

I'm going to reinstall TS4 after this and like @To7m if they are great I'll be catching up with the older stuff. I hope they work with the old stuff!

I feel all giddy and giggly. Is this really happening? Like, I want to kiss every sim guru right now. I'm away for work and I'm actually considering taking the dogs I am looking after home with me instead of doing a house sit... is a 5 hour drive worth it?

Somebody please play with toddlers now and show meee everything!!!

Omg!

--T
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    I'll do you guys an in depth review if you like?

Please Sparky. You know how we all feel. lol I'm so nervous though. :sweat:
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    I'm literally in shock. I did not expect this *at all*

Like... wow. I am actually blown away lol. Let's see if it stays that way. Vampires and toddlers? Are you trying to kill me from happiness EA?

--T
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »
    Let's just hope this is the last wait on a new game, couldn't do this again! Haha :D

I'm going to reinstall TS4 after this and like @To7m if they are great I'll be catching up with the older stuff. I hope they work with the old stuff!

I feel all giddy and giggly.

Omg!

--T

This is how I feel and nervous. This is not good for my anxiety disorder. lol
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2017
    WE GOT TODDLER'S , It Is Official, Now in a Free Patch. WHOOT!!https://simsvip.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/TS4_Toddlers_video_v1.jpg
    Post edited by BlueBlack007 on
  • Options
    THE CAN GO UP AND DOWN STAIRS!!!

AHHHHHHHHHGGG. I can't stand it. I take back everything I said lol. Give me the toddlers!!!!

(Get rid of culling though, still gonna moan about that!)

--T
  • Options

I feel all giddy and giggly. Is this really happening? Like, I want to kiss every sim guru right now. I'm away for work and I'm actually considering taking the dogs I am looking after home with me instead of doing a house sit... is a 5 hour drive worth it?

Somebody please play with toddlers now and show meee everything!!!

Omg!

--T

I'll review in depth if you guys want? It should be good to see which feedback they listened to.

If you can, that would be great. If it's any word I trust it is yours!

--T
  • Options
    Goodywood wrote: »
    I'll do you guys an in depth review if you like?

Please Sparky. You know how we all feel. lol I'm so nervous though. :sweat:

I know, it's a big thing because it's something that matters a lot to our game. No problem, I'll install now and come back later with as in depth as I can manage :)

Thank you Sparky! *hugs*

Funny thing about this for me is I was just literally reading what Graham said few years ago about Toddlers in TS4 and was sadden because I had a lot of hope back then.
    Graham: I was commenting with one of our designers just this morning how it leaves the door open for pre-teens nicely. Don’t know if that will actually happen – toddlers would certainly be the first priority for us when considering how to expand the game.

I seriously just read this guys. lol
  • Options
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    You all know what - I don't care about none of these complaints - don't care at all. All I care about is we have toddlers - all the rest just don't matter any more. WE HAVE TODDLERS!!!!!!! YES YES YES. My world, MY SIMS GAMES - has been made wonderful again. NO complaints from me.

*pops champagne*

I'm like so happy - @luthienrising - they turned me! Lololol

--T
  • Options
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    You all know what - I don't care about none of these complaints - don't care at all. All I care about is we have toddlers - all the rest just don't matter any more. WE HAVE TODDLERS!!!!!!! YES YES YES. My world, MY SIMS GAMES - has been made wonderful again. NO complaints from me.

I actually feel whole again. Does that make sense? My mind keeps telling me - it's just a game - Shut up head 0 it's the Sims made right again. I can handle anything they dish out now with no issues. Watch me enjoy Sims 4 now!!!!!! Way to go Gurus - YES. THANK YOU SO much!

Yes, but please check them out first. Imagine all the heartbreak we had to deal with. I don't want us to set ourselves up for even bigger disappointment. :sweat:
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited January 2017
    I am in the best kind of shock. I am very invested in my TS2 game right now, but this addition means that I will be reinstalling TS4 as well. I keep thinking it's some kind of prank but I am quite literally over the moon.

Toddlers will not fix the underlying issues that I have with this game and its gameplay, but I am so looking forward to seeing what they've done with them :)

ETA: To everyone who has been hanging on in this thread, waiting and hoping, I hope you all are having the best day ever :) And thanks, @sparkfairy1 for making this place for people to come to in the first place.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    WOOT! @sparkfairy1 I would dance in the streets but I'm crying. Literally crying. A long wait is over. The war is over. OMG I can't keep from crying,..and they are FREE!! OMG
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    THE CAN GO UP AND DOWN STAIRS!!!

AHHHHHHHHHGGG. I can't stand it. I take back everything I said lol. Give me the toddlers!!!!

(Get rid of culling though, still gonna moan about that!)

--T

Yes I feel the same, but of course there are still things missing that bothers me. These better be the best Toddlers EVA!!
  • Options
    I've gotta run, but @sparkfairy1 tag me in your review when you're done (no rush Hun) I'll keep my eye out for it, this place has blown up haha I can't keep track of all the threads.

Enjoy people, I can't wait to try them!!!

--T
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2017
    We Got Toddler's Now in a Free Patch, Whoot, !!!
    P.S. sorry I forgot I already mentioned it here, way to excited, :)
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    WOOT! @sparkfairy1 I would dance in the streets but I'm crying. Literally crying. A long wait is over. The war is over. OMG I can't keep from crying,..and they are FREE!! OMG

@Cinebar You're gonna make me cry. I'm trying not to. I really am.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Goodywood wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »

@Cinebar You're gonna make me cry. I'm trying not to. I really am.

It was so important to so many people and it's like a war is over to me. I'm an old lady and this was so important to me, too. I had given up all hope at all. I'm so happy I can't do anything but cry. It was so frustrating trying to play families and no toddler age which is the most important age to me in the game to build that attachment to the child Sim and beyond. I just can't believe they are so cute, and they have their own skills and abilities. I just can't believe it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    TODDLERS
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    I'm able to do a little testing before I have to work.

So far they're the cutest things ever. Love the cas outfits and hair.
    They also start off knowing how to walk, or "toddle" which I don't mind, they will sometimes lose their balance haha and I assume they get better as they gain movement skill

I'm huge on sim food, so I'm happy to see the new options for our toddlers like animal crackers and chicken nuggets.
    And I just had my first tantrum x]
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top