Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

=Homes by grod4L= BILTMORE ESTATE - Pg.6 - 1/19

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Casa Bella is a very nice and a very detailed home! :) The architectural exterior design of the house and the layout of the areas of the build, both outdoors and inside looks so very nice ! The build has so many great features and details in it! It would have taken a long time to build! Very nice outdoors areas! It is great that you have the pool area ready for when the pool patch comes. The roofing of the house looks very great! Very nice front courtyard area! The water fountain there looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice entrance area! The two storey entrance area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the windows there. Nice music nook area for sims to enjoy playing the grand piano. Sims will enjoy hearing the sound of musif as they enter the home. The design of and furnishing of the kitchen looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters there! The island table looks great. Very nice window alcove breakfast nook area! Sims will enjoy eating their meals there with the sunshine coming in through the windows. Nice family room for sims to enjoy sitying resting on the sofas watching tv together. The red curtains look nice and suit well the type of home. It is very nice the type of flooring that you have used through the rooms. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks very nice how you have used the patterned floor rugs through the rooms of the home. The placement of them and the type of floor rugs that you have used looks nice. Very nice design and layout of the master bathroom! The window bath tub alcove is very nice, and it looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there! The types, colours and way you have placed the curtains in all the rooms of the home looks very nice! It looks nice how you placed the flowers on the table in the middle of the rooom, and also on the sink. Very nice guest suite! It looks very nice how you have done the outdoors walkway from the guest suite to the main house! Very nice outdoors areas! The upper and downstairs verandas are very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors resting on the seats there and enjkying the sunshine and outdoors air. Very nice outdoors kitchen, diming and bar area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outfoors , as well as having a drink and a chat. It looks very nice how you have placed the plsnts and trees through the build. Very nice colours that you have used for the exterior ahd interior walls which capture the Spanish and Mediterranean feel well.
    There are many great details through the build! Very nice designing and furnishing of the home, both the interior, the outdoors areas and the exterior design of the home! :)
  • Options
    CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    wow rly nice buildings! especially last one :) i Admire ur work :)
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgrbkLgnHOqyBeQSh87JrlJ45s6JgnEEfQf2kTiOICbRiPg7jS

Ummmm.....at a lose for words.

Breathtaking!!! So well done!! Gardens are beautiful....inside is gorgeous!!! LOVE the 'pool'!! AMAZING!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! That is simply stunning! I would definitely be putting in my favourites (if I haven't already)! Great job! (*) (*) (*)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Casa Bella is a really beautiful place with a lovely warm Mediterranean feel. Beautiful gardens and great structure and stunning interiors :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    grod4Lgrod4L Posts: 129 Member
    Thank you guys so much for the kind words!! I have been adding even more to it in the past few days, getting it ready for the release of pools soon. I really can't wait! I was wondering though, to anyone who has downloaded it, does the lot load correctly? As in, do you notice anything odd/missing? I placed the lot down in my neighborhood and it turned out that the cars and the turret on top of the tower had shrunk to their original sizes...just wondering if any of you have experienced this? Thanks again!
  • Options
    Hello @grodL. :)
    To keep enlarged items in your build, don't place the lot directly from Manage World. You need to go into build mode on the lot where you want to place the lot. Then go to the gallery from there and import onto your current lot. If you don't do that, the items shrink back.
    You probably already know that, but I just thought I would post it in case it helps.
    I am looking forward to pools coming too! :)
  • Options
    Ahh yes that makes perfect sense. I wonder if they'll ever fix that. Hopefully everyone else knows that too! Thanks so much for the help @rosemow!
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Wow, gorgeous :o I could never build anything this big, lol!
    Nice pictures too! Even from a distance it still looks amazing :)
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    I absolutely love your new build, it is stunning! Such a grand exterior and a beautifully decorated interior. Awesome job! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Thanks so much everyone! I am very happy today, after the release of POOLS! I waste no time installing one into the backyard. I have added new furniture and some other thing as well, and will re-upload the new version soon. My sims are already having awesome pool parties:

11-04-14_2-16nbspPM-3-1.png

11-04-14_2-15nbspPM-1.png

Now this lot is finally complete! Happy s(w)imming!
  • Options
    Your pool in your build looks great! :) Your sims do look like they are enjoying having fun at a pool party there! Very nice design of the pool!
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Has anyone seen my jaw? It fell off and I'm having trouble finding it! :no_mouth:

Wait, there it is! :o What an impressive collection of builds!! I am especially amazed by Casa Bella, it looks FANTASTIC! :D And it's bloody huge, goodness that must have taken a long time to build and furnish! It looks so grand from the cliff view. Nice pool design too, like how it's got a bit of a funky shape to it.

You sir, have massive talent. :)
  • Options
    @The Green Lion Wow thank you so much! It did take quite a while yes, but it was a lot of fun at the same time. Thank you for your awesome comment, that really means a lot to me and makes me want to create even more houses!
  • Options
    YAY for pool! Now the mansion looks perfect! <3 (*) (*) (*)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Hey guys!!! It's been a while but I have been working on several houses at once...here's the first one, it's called "Spy Pad" and it's a large modern home that has a hidden secret agent office. I basically tried to design it for a 007-style agent (with room for a family if he/she wants one). This is my first modern house, and it proved a bit difficult for me to design and decorate, but I've finally come up with a finished product! Take a look:

Front:
    11-19-14_12-24nbspPM-6.png

11-19-14_12-24nbspPM-4.png

Back:
    11-19-14_12-24nbspPM.png

Pool:
    11-19-14_12-23nbspPM-5.png

Sunken Family Room and Aquarium-style windows:
    [11-19-14_12-22nbspPM-2.png

Entrance/Family Room/Kitchen:
    11-19-14_12-21nbspPM.png

Dining Room:
    11-19-14_12-21nbspPM-3.png

Open to Below:
    11-19-14_12-23nbspPM-3.png

11-19-14_12-23nbspPM.png

The view is great from here ;P
    11-19-14_12-21nbspPM-2.png

11-19-14_12-14nbspPM.png

Loft:
    11-19-14_12-25nbspPM-5.png

Master Bedroom:
    11-19-14_12-26nbspPM-2.png

Also with windows looking into the pool:
    11-19-14_2-15nbspAM.png

Master Bath:
    11-19-14_12-27nbspPM.png

And behind the secret bookcase door, the agent's base of operations:
    11-19-14_12-19nbspPM-6.png

Hobby Room:
    11-19-14_12-28nbspPM.png

Gym:
    11-19-14_12-28nbspPM-2.png

Office:
    11-19-14_12-41nbspPM.png

Girls Room:
    11-19-14_12-25nbspPM-3.png

Boys Room:
    11-19-14_12-25nbspPM-4.png

Guest Room:
    11-19-14_12-23nbspPM-2.png

Night Shot:
    11-19-14_12-29nbspPM.png

And there you have it! Love being able to do so much with pools :D It's on the gallery now, called "Spy Pad", and my originID is grod4L. Hope you enjoy!

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Spy Pad is an amazingly awesome build, I love it so much. Lots of lovely detail, incredible gym and agents base of operations is so cool :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Your Spy Pad home looks great! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The layout of both the exterior and interior of the home looks very nice! The car port and enlarge car there is great! It looks great the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build., The tower looks great! Very nice water fountain features outside the front of the home. It is a nice touch that you have a bird in the blue sky in one of your pictures. Very nice backyard outdoors living and pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine on the seats that you have placed there. It is great how you have the umbrella covered tahle and picnic table there for sims to enjoy sitting at eating meals that they have cooked on the bbq. Very nice bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. It looks great how sims can look through the glass windows whilst inside and enjoy seeing what is happening outdoors in this outdoors pool and dining area. Very nice furnisjing of the interior of the home! The grey and red colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice! Nice patterned floor rug that you have placed near the front door and in the kitchen.The sunken living room looks great! The patterns on the tv wall looks very nice, and it looks great how you have placed the lights either side of the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sifas there watching tv. Very nice light filled dining room! Sims will enjoy the sunkight coming in onto them whilst dining there, and the enlarged art picture on the wall gives a great look to the room! The patterned floor rug under the tabke adds a great touch for sims to see when dining. Very nice upper balcony sofa and armchair sitting and reading area! Sims will have great views from there both of the outdoors as well as well as what is happening below on the ground floor. Sins will enjoy resting and reading a book there. Very nice master bedroom! The green and beige colour scheme of the room looks nice, and it looks great how you have done the bar counter nook area there! The drinks displays cabinets and your placement of the lamps either side of the counter look great there. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar. Nice armchairs sitting and chatting area in the bedroom too, for sims to enjoy looking through the windows at the outdoors views. The agent's base of operations room is great! Great furnishing of it and placing it behind the secret bookcase door! It looks nice how you have placed the circular floor rugs in the hobby room. Sims will enjoy doing painting and wood crafting there. The green patterned wall, the colour of the floor rugs and the green plant all look very nice together. Sims will have very nice views of the outdoirs when sitting at the desk table using the computer in the office, and enjoy the sunlight coming in. Very nice colours and patterns that you have used for the walls in the girls, boys and guest bedrooms! The different colours /patterns of the walls looks very effective. The night time photo of your home looks very nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hello @grod4L. I am here to say Wow! Your houses are really cool. :D I like that feeling on your architecture, landscaping, and furnishing, very touching and much details. I gonna love them and I'm going to follow you in the gallery. :)

I really like your Spy Pad, adding it to my favorites. B)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Nice modern build! I love the carport and the pool area! Great interiors too! I especially like the gym and the living room! :D
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    I was pleased to see your thread had new posts grod, you're a very talented builder and I was anxious to see what you had created. Spy Pad is pretty sweet, the exterior is stunning and I love the second floor terrace. The interior is beautifully decorated and the open loft area is awesome. Definitely a favorite! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @masajo - thanks so much!

@rosemow - thank you Rose! Always good to hear from you!

@RyeCris16 - Hey thanks! I really appreciate it!

@yanti68 - thanks yanti!

@Chris2fer03 - Thanks Chris! It was a fun build for me :)

So I noticed that some of you recommened my houses for favoriting by maxis, which I honestly can't thank you enough for! They have ended up favoriting my latest house, which I am about to show you, and when I came back to check the gallery I couldn't believe it! You guys are awesome for that, thank you so much, it feels great to know that you guys are so supportive! I will work on being more supportive with all of your amazing builds as well - we're a community after all right? Haha thanks so much guys :)

So here is my newest creation, "Chateau Les Sims", a french country chateau style house. I almost didn't upload this due to some awful roofing bugs, but luckily I managed to work it out! Take a look:

Front:
    11-20-14_7-02nbspPM-3.png

11-20-14_7-02nbspPM-5.png

Back:
    11-21-14_10-41nbspPM-2.png

Entrance:
    11-22-14_4-37nbspAM-3.png

Dining:
    11-22-14_4-37nbspAM-5.png

Great Room:
    11-22-14_4-38nbspAM-3.png

11-22-14_4-37nbspAM-2.png

Kitchen/Family/Breakfast:
    11-21-14_10-40nbspPM.png

11-21-14_10-39nbspPM.png

Master Bedroom:
    11-22-14_4-39nbspAM.png

Master Bath:
    11-22-14_4-39nbspAM-4.png

Master Closet:
    11-22-14_4-40nbspAM-3.png

Study:
    11-22-14_4-40nbspAM-4.png

Upstairs Bedrooms:
    11-22-14_4-43nbspAM.png

11-22-14_4-44nbspAM-3.png

Kids Room:
    11-22-14_4-40nbspAM-5.png

Playroom:
    11-22-14_4-45nbspAM-2.png

Game Room/Music Room:
    11-22-14_4-41nbspAM.png

11-22-14_4-42nbspAM-2.png

View from above:
    11-22-14_4-45nbspAM.png

11-22-14_4-44nbspAM-4.png

First floor:
    11-21-14_10-42nbspPM-4.png

Second Floor:
    11-21-14_10-42nbspPM-3.png

Roof:
    11-21-14_10-42nbspPM-2.png

And there it is! Thanks so much for all your support guys, you're the reason Maxis noticed me! I couldn't be happier! :D

Post edited by grod4L on
  • Options
    WOWZA! :o That is a grand home! (*) (*) (*) I just love it! When can I move in? LOL! :D Seriously, I love the architecture and I want that walk-in-wardrobe! That is every girl's dream I think! LOL! Will be adding to my favourites! Congrats on the maxis feature! Very well deserved! :D
  • Options
    Chateau Les Sims is such a very nice home! :) It is great that it has been favourited by Maxis! The architectural exterior design of the home is so very nice! Very nice layout of the build! The front courtyard looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the water fountaih there and the flowers and plants there look nice. Very nice and grand furnishing of the interior of the home! The sitting nook in the entrance area looks very nice. It looks great how you have placed the windows there. The dining room is very nice! The red patterned and brown panelling on the walls looks nice. It looks great how you have placed the crockery display cabinets there. The pictures on the walls and the flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to see whilst dining there. The two storey great room looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have enlarged the rooster and the scenic pictures and placed them on the walls for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting resting on the seats there. The master bedroom and bathroom is very nice, and it looks very nice how you have done the walk in master closet! The clothes shelves and shoes racks look great how you have placed them there! Nice sitting area in the master bedroom for sims to rest on the chair and have a read. It looks nice how you have placed the curtains on the bedhead wall. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen and the family room! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in these areas! It looks very nice how you have done the shelves with the items on them either side of the tv! The bar and games room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, a chat and watching tv, after having fun playing games on the card table. It looks nice how you have separated off the music nook by placing arches there. Sims will enjoy either playing the grand piano or listening to the music being played. Very nice study! The wall of bookcases looks nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or relax in the armchairs having a read of a book. The map on the wall syite well the type of room. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the curtains in the rooms through the home. There are many nice details in all the rooms through the home! Very nice outdoors living and pool deck! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice covered over kitchen and bar counter area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink in the outdoors air or enjoy cooking on the bbq. Nice outdoors dining area in the back patio area too for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables eating their meals in the sunlight. Very nice upper balcony sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there in the sunshine having a chat.
    It is a very nice home! :)