Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

=Homes by grod4L= BILTMORE ESTATE - Pg.6 - 1/19

Comments

• Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Chateu Les Sims is incredible!! So many details! And that wardrobe... OMG!!!
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    AH!! What rock have I been hiding under to miss such extraordinary builds!! My goodness, you are a very talented builder!! Casa Bella had me drooling all over my keyboard!! Spy Pad... uhm Awesome!! Love the bar in the bedroom!! ;) Chateau Les Sims.... Gorgeous!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh My!! When I saw this is the Gallery....I had to see the inside for myself.

Simply amazing.....Nice use of curtains and little details. Gonna have to say....piggy in bathroom...Brilliant and my fav!!!!

Just Beautiful, Grod!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Chateau les Sims is a truly magnificent build, the architecture is fantastic :) Great interior design and detail, really love the dressing room. Awesome work :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Grod, I saw this one pop up during gameplay and I had to check it out! It is beyond beautiful and I'm amazed at the architecture and the interior design, so elegant and charming. If only I could build such a grand home, you make it look so easy! ;) Congrats on the Maxis fav my friend, it is well deserved! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Chateau Les Sims is very gorgeous! :D
    Your architectural looks very stunning. I like that French country feel with some touches of traditional and Victorian. Great use of roofing and mixture of exterior wall patterns too. Your landscaping part is very charming too. I like the use of plants, they fit very well. I also like your backyard area, especially with your pool shape and covered bar area. Your interior area is very gorgeous as well. I like the use of Queen Anne furnishing, it totally reflects the style of your lot. I also like that darker feel and great use of cabinetry too.
    Gonna love it, and congratulations for the feature. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    grod4Lgrod4L Posts: 129 Member
    @yanti68 - aww thanks so much yanti! And thanks for suggesting my lots to be favorited!!

@rosemow - thanks so much for the lovely review rose!

@superbibi11 - thanks superbibi! I'm so glad you like it!

@Tiki5672 - Thank you Tiki!! I'm so happy that you like all my builds! Thanks so much for the comment :)

@Cassee - Thanks Cassee!! I admit that pig statue is one of my favorite things in the game :D

@masajo, @Chris2fer - Thank you both so much! And THANK YOU for suggesting my lots to be favorited, you don't know how much I appreciate it! You guys rock :)

@RyeCris16 - Thanks for the comment RyeCris! And also a big thanks for suggesting my lot to be favorited as well :)

Thanks so much everyone!! I simply so ecstatic that Chateau Les Sims was featured by Maxis! Wow, 5,000 downloads, I can hardly even believe it! Thanks to you guys for suggesting my lot to Maxis, I would have never done it without you!!!

Also I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving if you celebrate it! It's been a while since I've built a house, so I decided to go with something smaller. I've always wanted to do a victorian style house but felt I could never get it to look right, but I think I've come up with something that I'm happy with. It's called "Little Blue Victorian", take a look:

Front:
    11-30-14_5-26nbspAM-4.png

11-30-14_12-55nbspPM.png

Back:
    11-30-14_12-52nbspPM-4.png

11-30-14_12-52nbspPM-5.png

Living Room/Entrance:
    11-30-14_12-43nbspPM.png

11-30-14_12-44nbspPM-3.png

Kitchen/Breakfast:
    11-30-14_12-44nbspPM-5.png

11-30-14_12-45nbspPM.png

Dining:
    11-30-14_12-45nbspPM-2.png

Downstairs Bathroom:
    11-30-14_12-44nbspPM-4.png

Stairs:
    11-30-14_12-46nbspPM.png

Upstairs Hallway:
    11-30-14_12-47nbspPM-3.png

Master Bedroom:
    11-30-14_12-47nbspPM.png

Master Bath:
    11-30-14_12-46nbspPM-4.png

Boys' Room:
    11-30-14_12-46nbspPM-3.png

Girls' Room:
    11-30-14_12-46nbspPM-2.png

Street View:
    11-30-14_12-55nbspPM-2.png

And there you go guys! Hope you enjoy, and thanks again for all the support!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Little Blue Victorian is very nice! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! Very nice roofing and the tower looks great! The blue colour of the exterior looks very nice. Very nice wraparound porch! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the edges of the front porch. Very nice back patio outdoors living and pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. Sims will enjoy cooking their meals on the bbq on the porch and eating the food in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas and armchairs there for sims to enjoy sitting resting there having a chat in front of the fire and watching tv. The yellow flowers on the coffee table are sunny for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The clock is a nice homely touch on the fireplace ledge. Very nice study desk nook there for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using a computer or reading a book. Very nice window chess playing alcove. Sims will like having the sunlight coming in onto them whilst having fun playing chess at the table there. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The vases look nice how you have placed them on top of the kitchen cabinets. The fruit pictures are nice touches on the wall for sims to enjoy seeing whilst cooking there. Very nice window breakfast nook! The flowers on the table top, the plates on the wall either side of the window and the display shelves item in the corner add a nice touch for sims to see when enjoying eating their meals there. Very nice dining room! The fruit picture abd the plates on the wall add a nice look to the room. The brown wall paneling looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice patterns and colours that you have used for the bedrooms walls. Nice armchairs sitting alcove in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting and listening to music from the radio. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains in the room. The flowers look nice how you have placed them on the bedside tabkes for sims to enjoy seeing whilst laying in bed. Nice study desk nook areas in the kids bedrooms! It looks very nice how you have placed the animal pictures on the wall in front of the study desks! It is a very nice picture that you have taken of the home with the tram in the foreground.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Absolutely stunning!!! Knocked it out of the park on this one, G!!! Beautiful blues and beautiful views!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Ah another pretty build! :D Love the architecture! It is imposing and yet very beautiful! Love the use of cornies and the outside decorations. Lovely pool area and the bedrooms inside looks so cosy and welcoming! Another one of your builds going in my favourite folder. (*) (*) (*)
  • Options
    Grod, your Victorian is absolutely beautiful. Yet again I am amazed at how creative and talented you are. :smiley: I love the exterior, it is really charming and full of character. The interior is very cozy and lovely. A favorite to add to my Victorian neighborhood. :)
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    doaoc07doaoc07 Posts: 81 Member
    Nicely done! I love your kitchen!
  • Options
    Little Blue Victorian is very gorgeous! :D
    I like that architectural layout. Great use of shape and color. I like your landscaping too. Great use of plants, they fit very well. I also like your backyard, especially with your pool area. And your interior, wow! Great use of blue colors with some dash of dark wood color.
    Gonna love it. :)
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Great work on the blue victorian :) Looks very pretty! Also, congrats on having Casa Bella featured :D Amazing!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Little Blue Victorian is a work of art, fantastic interiors very true to the era, great work :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Beautiful Victorian!! Charming inside and out!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Congratulation for the Maxis feature on your Spy Pad. :D
    Very deserving. :)
  • Options
    LoopyLizzieLoopyLizzie Posts: 76 Member
    edited December 2014
    (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) I love all your houses!!!! The first one I thought was the best house I had seen on here; and then I saw the next, and then the next one! They just keep getting better!!!! I am going to download all of them and then I will have a real dilemma of which one to play first! :yum:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis favourite! Spy Pad is a beautiful modern home! :D
  • Options
    Hey grod, congrats on Spy Pad's Maxis fav! Well deserved! :)
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Love your new Little Blue Victorian (well, new to me as I only just found it the other day :p ). Really gorgeous build!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    grod4Lgrod4L Posts: 129 Member
    Hey guys!!! It's been SO long, I've been out of the country for some time now but I am back, and ready to start building again! I have a little lot for you that I uploaded a long while back, but never advertised here. It's called "I Love Lucy", and it's a fun little recreation of their apartment on the show. Take a look:

Main Area:
    11-10-14_12-51nbspAM.png

11-10-14_12-52nbspAM-3.png

Kitchen:
    11-10-14_12-52nbspAM-4.png

Bedroom:
    11-10-14_12-52nbspAM.png

Bathroom:
    11-10-14_12-52nbspAM-2.png

LuuccYYYYY!!!!!
    11-10-14_12-55nbspAM-2.png

So this was a fun little build, but I hope to be building some bigger and better things very soon! It's good to be back!
  • Options
    The I Love Lucy apartment is very nice! :) Very nice living room area! The wall paneling here and in each of the rooms is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the sofa and angled the armchair for sims to enjoy sitting watching TV. kept warm by the fireplace. The teapot, clock and butterflies picture look homely on the fireplace ledge. Very nice windows study desk area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table reading a book with sunshine coming in through the windows. The type of wall lights that you have used in the room look nice and suit the build. The patterned floor rugs add nice looks to the room. Very nice kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets around the fridge , and the circular floor rug is a nice touch there. It looks nice how you have the open space counter between the kitchen and living room. The type of beds that you have used in the build looks nice. The sketch drawing looks great on the bedhead wall. The floor tiling in the bathroom looks nice and it is great that you have a floor mat in the bathroom for sims to stand on after having a bath. The birds pictures look nice on the bathroom wall.
    Your Lucy sim is very nice! :)
    It is great that you are back and are going to start building again. I will look forward to seeing your next build! :)