Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Feedback Thread - come share yours

Comments

• Options
    marcussp1310marcussp1310 Posts: 161 Member
    This game is great! There are a few things missing but that's expected. So far there are plenty of things to try and I don't feel too forced to try all of them. The only bad parts are the silly things that were left out like family trees, places where you can edit your sim, ect but I can live without them. Some of my technical problems were mostly fixed when I got my new PC, and the others were fixeable. It's not perfect but it's very good.
    certified homestuck
    301bfb542c7c9f177780a25bebf33134fbb93279efedb9b40fa0f3838ef74286_1.gif
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I would like to thank you SimGurus for all of your hard work so far. I can't wait for the Outdoor Retreat Game Pack this month, however I have to ask a question: why can't we buy at least Outdoor Retreat with a code in box in retail stores? I don't understand why EA doesn't sell those cash cards in that many countries either (for example, we don't have Origin cash cards in Finland) and that makes it harder for players to buy something that they want so much into their game! But if you can report this little issue to EA, many people will be very happy and don't have to ask for their parents/friends to buy something with a Credit Card! Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    YOYOANAYOYOANA Posts: 3 New Member
    HELP MEE
  • Options
    LittleSimsAddict83LittleSimsAddict83 Posts: 3 New Member
    i'm not sure where to start, lol.

i waited so long for this game and i was excited to learn but i've never been one for tutorials unless i wasn't familiar at all. but i have been playing since sims 2. i played two and three tirelessly, and i've finally started obsessively playing four but i have my little irritations.

at first, and even now, im disappointed that the cities are so small and there isn't much for sims to actually do outside of the home. i really hope that eventually we get either a downtown option like in two or just more cities or options to expand the city itself to customize them for our sims to have other places to go.

i got over the whole "no pools" before they put them back in the game. i was sad they didn't come with it in the beginning but i just like building them more than anything, lol.

i am happy to be rid of the toddler stage! i absolutely HATED the toddler stage. biggest irritation, for me personally... i couldn't stand listening to the toddler whaling and throwing a literal temper tantrum in the cribs!

as far as designing goes, i am not impressed. i almost feel like there are less options than in the sims two before all the stuff packs, expansions, or whatever... SO LIMITED. i cannot wait for more color options, patterns, textures ... all of it. i wants it all back! with this subject, i also don't like the lack of customization of sims themselves. i enjoyed and took my sweet time creating the perfect sim. i can however, still take my time but it isn't the same.

game playing cane be rough, with more than two sims. i have recently earned the "full house" achievement with the 8 member household. i actually haven't played that household since this new bug started happening but i had to move the family into a different lot since the youngest ones became children... i used to loathe free will but not so much now, lol. i do still try to stop family members if i want to be focusing on something in particular but as far as family interactions and what not, it is quite useful to me. i am actually dreading playing in the 8 member household, lol.

other than these handful of things, i am overall moderately satisfied with the sims 4 and i am looking forward to further updates and game packs for this version.
  • Options
    EthyrdudeEthyrdude Posts: 268 Member
    I am quite pleased with my game, while the neighborhoods are quite a bit smaller than towns in Sims 3, I don't mind, there is enough ground to explore and what I found in the previous version, while lag wasn't an issue at first, sometimes a town would develop terrible lag as the population increased. There are a few things that do bug me, the lack of toddlers are not one of those.

In order to have my hipped and half hipped roofs overhanging so they don't look weirdly cropped, I have to pull them out a square past the walls. In order to make my other roofs appear the same I have to leave off the adjustable overhang and stretch them the same amount. It's almost as if two different people created them and neither of them were on the same page. Why is there no over hang adjustment on the hipped roofs?

The other thing is that none of the clocks appear to be functioning. I know there are no alarm clocks but even the ones in the electronic section should have been put in the decoration section as none of them actually keep time, it seems a small issue but it just looks like somebody got lazy and decided to leave out their functionality.

As for the loading screens, those work for me, a quick load and my sim is somewhere new, another screen and my sim is home.

I like the museums and libraries but I am having an issue with bartenders standing there in the bars and lounges as my sims order drink after drink and throw out money until they are broke without actually getting served so I have just turned those buildings into generic buildings and if I decide to have a sim serve, so be it, otherwise they can all do something else.

Skills seem to take forever, even with the Savant trait, they take forever, and promotions, they take forever, did I mention that somethings seem to take a very long time to progress? On that same note, I can get the romance bar to fill up really quick but as far as friendship? Again, that takes forever.

Trying to keep their needs happy, have enough money to actually upgrade and buy upgrades, and keep their daily work requirements up to date and work on their aspiration requirements is more like a juggling routine than a pleasurable way to play. The last family I played only got to work level 6 before they reached elder state, and I gave up trying to max out their jobs.

Right now I am working on a new family of one, who is trying to make a living making furniture using the woodworking bench. It's a lot less stressful and if he never gets a job, that is ok with me as he is making more money than having a low level job and he makes a lot of his own furniture to use in his house.

I haven't had much time to explore custom content yet but there is a lot available so maybe I will look and also see if I can bring my own textures and some more color combinations in so I can get sets to actually match.
    On a planet far, far away.
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Ethyrdude wrote: »
    I am quite pleased with my game, while the neighborhoods are quite a bit smaller than towns in Sims 3, I don't mind, there is enough ground to explore and what I found in the previous version, while lag wasn't an issue at first, sometimes a town would develop terrible lag as the population increased. There are a few things that do bug me, the lack of toddlers are not one of those.

The other thing is that none of the clocks appear to be functioning. I know there are no alarm clocks but even the ones in the electronic section should have been put in the decoration section as none of them actually keep time, it seems a small issue but it just looks like somebody got lazy and decided to leave out their functionality.

As for the loading screens, those work for me, a quick load and my sim is somewhere new, another screen and my sim is home.

I like the museums and libraries but I am having an issue with bartenders standing there in the bars and lounges as my sims order drink after drink and throw out money until they are broke without actually getting served so I have just turned those buildings into generic buildings and if I decide to have a sim serve, so be it, otherwise they can all do something else.

Skills seem to take forever, even with the Savant trait, they take forever, and promotions, they take forever, did I mention that somethings seem to take a very long time to progress? On that same note, I can get the romance bar to fill up really quick but as far as friendship? Again, that takes forever.

Trying to keep their needs happy, have enough money to actually upgrade and buy upgrades, and keep their daily work requirements up to date and work on their aspiration requirements is more like a juggling routine than a pleasurable way to play. The last family I played only got to work level 6 before they reached elder state, and I gave up trying to max out their jobs.

Right now I am working on a new family of one, who is trying to make a living making furniture using the woodworking bench. It's a lot less stressful and if he never gets a job, that is ok with me as he is making more money than having a low level job and he makes a lot of his own furniture to use in his house.

(I clipped out a couple paragraphs because my reply is lengthy..)

The bartender glitch is actually recent.. well mid December recent. There is a topic-thread about it, and how to correct the lame bartender bug.. I just forgot where it was so I can't link here.

If not, they will likely address that pretty quickly now that "The Holidays" are over and "Life: Regular Flavor" is about to kick in (Year-end vacations are coming to an abrupt end, and so-forth)
    Anyway that has to do with some of the "bars" and "nightclubs" losing their descriptions. Without them, the game doesn't know what to do with them, even if the rest of the venue is intact.
    I downloaded someone's custom-made club, "labeled" it as such, and the bartender began doing what (s)he was supposed to do.

The built-in venues never gave me problems, though. So I suggest doing a search on "bartender glitch".. more seasoned Simmers have actually written better instructions on how to fix that.

As for nonfunctional clocks-- I didn't notice that right away, but once I did I got rid of all the clocks in my Sims' house. Phooey on Clutter!

Yes they age too fast.. I shut off the auto-age feature. When I'm ready for the generational stuff I'll switch it on. The last Sims version I played was Sims 1. They didn't age, so this works for me.
    And the hamster-wheel battle of keeping them happy via working and affording better gadgets.. I wasn't into that. (Personally) I have better things to do with my Sims and this game than the rat-race, so I just went and used the money cheat. Again that's my approach and what works for me. The great thing about this series is each player does it his or her own way.

:)
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    There are some things I would like to see. :) I'm just putting basegame stuff as I would have to really write if I added everything.

I would like boyfriend/girlfriend to show up in titles in CAS when you assign relationships.
    I would like for names to change when marriage takes place.
    More colors to things/clothes especially black and white should always be there.
    Faster ways to increase relationships for those of us who don't want to take forever; missing the S3 potion that makes instant BFF.
    Express love available for adults like it is with parents and kids.
    Keep friends in the list of satisfaction points
    Energy drink that really works; energy potion in satisfaction cost too much.
  • Options
    Moony123Moony123 Posts: 3 New Member
    Family trees
    Last names
    Toddlers
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'd like to know if EA would be willing to give the players 2 features in the game for right now.
    They are the ability to lock doors & the ability to eat leftovers by clicking on the fridge.

Thank you for the patch that will keep the fish from spoiling in fridge so quick,
    things in fitness changed so Sims can manage excessive weight better,
    swimming pools ! & the ability for Sims to eat fruit, veggies from their inventory :D

ETA: oh & ty for the career & aspiration changes too
  • Options
    jcooke1986jcooke1986 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hating: No toddlers.
    Not being able to add more lots to neighbourhood.
    Not being able to control characters at home properly when someone else is out.
    Not having complete free roam of neighbourhood without having to do the Travel loading screen.
    Not enough colour choices at the moment.
    Names don't change after marriage.

Loving: Multitasking.
    New way the Aspiration works (levels).
    Different moods providing different Wants but still having some fixed Wants.
    Children can be left home alone.
    One off maid service.
    Multitude of skills to learn.
    In-game Gallery.
  • Options
    EthyrdudeEthyrdude Posts: 268 Member
    faytheful wrote: »
    They are the ability to lock doors & the ability to eat leftovers by clicking on the fridge.

If you click "open" on the fridge, it shows your left overs and you can take a serving from them without having to take the dish out of the fridge.
    On a planet far, far away.
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    The Sims 4 for me is ok :) It's not as good as I had thought that it would be but at the end of the day it's still a Great game to play :D !!! I'd like to give The Sims 4 a 10/10 but because of the lack of content and all the things EA removed I can only give it an 7/10!
    But!
    It's still a great game and I think once it has three of four expansion packs it will be even better. I've seen other people's opinions on the game and I agree with some of them. The game has bugs, it's missing content! However I also feel that maybe people should try playing the game rather than moaning about it. I found that once you've gone deep in to the game it is actually a lot better than it looks :D !!!

Happy Simming.

Matthew.
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    Ethyrdude wrote: »
    faytheful wrote: »

If you click "open" on the fridge, it shows your left overs and you can take a serving from them without having to take the dish out of the fridge.

ty for that information & Happy New Year :smile:
  • Options
    br00kie1br00kie1 Posts: 119 Member
    edited January 2015
    I've had the game for a while now, despite reading reviews that were pretty negative. I've also been a long time player, I have TS1, TS2, TS3. I bought TS1 the year after it's release.

the good points first:
    CAS and build/buy mode are really well done. My fav thing overall.
    CAS is great, the sims themselves are a lot better than sims 3. I would like some more clothes and hair, but the ones given are really nice.
    Build/buy is great, with the only that niggles being the lack of color options and the flatness - no hills.

I like the option in game to age just the family, it allows me rotational play just like TS2 and is much better than TS3 for me, i also like that game progression is no longer an option

multitasking is a nice touch.

I don't mind

in game loading screens!

Bad points begin in gameplay.

The sims look great but the worlds do not, it's very low in detail a lot of the time and i find the vivid colors unsubtle and lurid. That said the houses are nice... I don't mind there being less room if there were more worlds, but there's not enough world's currently available for sims to live in.

The sims lack game play options, the game has been really parred down, and i run out of things to do with the sims. it's great they can visit other worlds, but there's not much for them to do.

There's very little group activity to do together, aside from dancing or watching tv, and dancing is really bad in TS4. they move like aliens- please adjust this! some sims should be able to dance. And they should be able to dance together - and slow dance.

TS4 is missing a lot of little touches, little interactions like kicky ball or punch me punch you, that would make the game well rounded.

There's not enough traits, i find everyone starts having the same traits, and those traits don't seem to impact their behavior much.

there's no reason for cutting out the range of jobs that has always been on offer, it doesnt take up much data. the 'quirky' jobs are ok, but they are imbalanced as no sims can enter the basic job any town would need to function (medical, law enforcement, politics)
    i dislike that there are no part-time jobs available, or low paid, manual type work for adults.

and finally, toddlers

i think the game itself is more stable than sims 3, i have had a few crashes and the fact sims in TS4 always sit down or stand on top of or over one another is irritating at times. but the graphics are low quality on the sims, i used to play sims 3 at low/ to medium on sim details, for sims 4 i had to turn sim details up to high as otherwise they appear very basic.

When playing i find it gets boring, although i like the look of the sims, the game itself lacks.

I bought the disk version, only to find no way of installing other than downloading from origin - I tried the work arounds suggested here and origin and on fansites, it is still not possible. So there was no point in offering a disk version?

Thank you for beginning to address issues in your updates, ie adding pools and 2 original careers.

i hope the game updates will continue and address some of these issues, rather than expecting players to pay for details that were included in the base game of previous games, TS1 TS2 TS3.
  • Options
    KoalagirllKoalagirll Posts: 297 Member
    edited January 2015
    I have a little story, and two complaints.

So, I created a Sim named Ivy Lake. She was going to be an epic sim; she was going to complete all of the aspirations and max all the skills. And when I was working on certain aspirations and skills, I was going to join a career that goes along with it to make some money. It was going to be great.

So after doing stuff for a while, I went to do the music aspiration and skills. I completed them, then I did some other ones. After another period of time, I decided to do the comedy aspiration and skill. And then, after working through the aspiration, I realized that I could never finish that aspiration. Why? Because you had to join the COMEDIAN branch of the Entertainer career, but I had already joined the Musician branch previously. So that messed that all up. And same with the cooking/mixology. For the mixology aspiration, you have to join the mixology branch, but I had already joined the cooking branch. WHAT THE HECK?!?!

So my first complaint is that you shouldn't have to join a certain branch of a career for an aspiration. I understand having to join a career, but the branch thing messed it all up. Now, back to the story...

To make Ivy live long enough and be able-bodied enough to do all this, I turned aging off for her, but I left it on for everyone else. After playing for a while, people started dying (obviously) and children became adults, et cetera. But then, the children that were now adults started to become elders (obviously) but they hadn't had any children. The town was going to completely become wiped out! So I had to go in, manage the households, and add children/teens so that life in the town would continue.

So my second complaint is that unplayed households should autonomously have more children.

I want these complaints to be fixed! Or else Ivy will not be epic and she will be all alone in the town!

Edited to fix unnoticed spelling/grammar mistakes.
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Koalagirll wrote: »
    I have a little story, and two complaints.<br />
    <br />
    So, I created a Sim named Ivy Lake. She was going to be an epic sim; she was going to complete all of the aspirations and max all the skills. And when I was working on certain aspirations and skills, I was going to join a career that goes along with it to make some money. It was going to be great. <br />
    <br />
    So after doing stuff for a while, I went to do the music aspiration and skills. I completed them, then I did some other ones. After another period of time, I decided to do the comedy aspiration and skill. And then, after working through the aspiration, I realized that I could never finish that aspiration. Why? Because you had to join the COMEDIAN branch of the Entertainer career, but I had already joined the Musician branch previously. So that messed that all up. And same with the cooking/mixology. For the mixology aspiration, you have to join the mixology branch, but I had already joined the cooking branch. WHAT THE HECK?!?!<br />
    <br />
    So my first complaint is that you shouldn't have to join a certain branch of a career for an aspiration. I understand having to join a career, but the branch thing messed it all up. Now, back to the story...<br />
    <br />
    To make Ivy live long enough and be able-bodied enough to do all this, I turned aging off for her, but I left it on for everyone else. After playing for a while, people started dying (obviously) and children became adults, et cetera. But then, the children that were now adults started to become elders (obviously) but they hadn't had any children. The town was going to completely become wiped out! So I had to go in, manage the households, and add children/teens so that life in the town would continue.<br />
    <br />
    So my second complaint is that unplayed households should autonomously have more children.<br />
    <br />
    I want these complaints to be fixed! Or else Ivy will not be epic and she will be all alone in the town!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Edited to fix unnoticed spelling/grammar mistakes.

Maybe not what you're looking for but in my game I disabled the age function globally-- (Some already know, others don't so I'll repeat-- the last Sims I played was Sims 1 where there was no aging, so I'm quite used to that style of play, anyway)

I disabled "auto age" for all so I can work on my characters' goals, personalities, and relationships without worrying about them being ready for the Rest Home (or the Reaper) by the time I'm done -- or the town dying off as it is for "Ivy".

Just a thought.
  • Options
    marloestnmarloestn Posts: 17 Member
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I just installed the sims 4 in English (US) and I noticed that I can 'Troll teh Forums' instead of 'Troll the forums' .... :)

Happy new year!
  • Options
    goldengurl2011goldengurl2011 Posts: 26 New Member
    Positives:
    [list]
    [*] The Sims themselves are beautiful. They all look unique and wonderful and I love to just watch them go about their lives.
    [*] Emotions, as a concept, are nice.
    [*] I can have my modded sims mod the sims. Mod-sim-ception.
    [*] More realistic pregnancy options (breastfeeding, pregnancy tests, etc.)
    [*] House of the Rising Sun is a song in this game. That I can play.
    [*] Collecting elements is fun, at least.
    [*] Multitasking and group conversations are long overdue.
    [*] Skill cheats! Yay!
    [*] Aspirations are great, except for the fact that some require careers.
    [*] Secret lots make their epic return.
    [*] Return of career rewards- there's a problem with this, however (see below).
    [/list]

Negatives:
    [list]
    [*] Sims, despite looking individual, feel somewhat lifeless.
    [*] Emotions are a failure. I like the concept, but it's incredibly annoying when I get stuck with an emotion that I do not want. My painter sim has been stuck on his aspiration for a real-life week because I can't get him un-inspired. Emotions feel like they're constantly warring with each other- I finally get a Sim Focused for a video game tournament when all of a sudden another, Energized Sim talks to them autonomously and I'm screwed.
    [*] I have to open the fridge to get my leftovers.
    [*] Mixology. I despise when I have to learn it.
    [*] Skill books have to be reread to earn any more than one skill level, and you can't multitask while reading.
    [*] Socialization is painful, and making friends soaks up way too much time.
    [*] I have to download a mod to be able to unlock said career rewards. I like the concept of them, but would it have been so hard to add an unlock cheat for builders?
    [*] In the same vein as unlockable objects, I've had to add many other mods just to make parts of the game tolerable- I shouldn't have to download a mod to keep instruments in my inventory and put books away when I'm done.
    [*] No family trees. Are you serious with this? There is absolutely no reason not to include this, and I really don't want to start any legacies until this feature is added.
    [*] Memories feel clunky and rushed. I'd like to see a proper memory system like in TS3, or even something like TS2 with pictures. I want to have memories, but I don't want to have to create every single one myself.
    [*] Room blueprints don't fit together.
    [*] The tray for the gallery is a horrid mess that I can't organize. Can you at least have each sim/lot/room be a subfolder within the Tray folder?
    [*] The gallery is kind of... meh. If I download a sim and then create a sibling or child of that sim and/or edit them beyond recognition, I think I should get credit for said sim.
    [*] Again with the gallery... I can't view my favorites! Do you know how many lots/sims I added to my favorites, thinking I'd be able to find them later?
    [*] Worlds are a huge disappointment. I really miss the open worlds of TS3.
    [*] Traits like Genius, Active, and Creative don't do anything besides give certain moods. The REAL Creative, Genius and Active traits are Aspiration traits!
    [*] I cannot view my sims' needs or career performance while they're at work without taking advantage of a bug.
    [*] No Story Progression.
    [/list]
  • Options
    lyncpricelyncprice Posts: 9 New Member
    What I liked:
    I like the way I can modify a sims face and body.
    Multitasking and group converstaions are nice.
    I like the look of the Sims.

What I don't like:
    Too much waiting for pop up text bubbles while my sim is off screen. Boring.
    Loading screens would be fine except I play with cheats on. Every loading screen forces me to reenter the cheats. In the Sims 3 the cheats stayed on even if I went to one of the World Adventures locations.
    The neighborhoods and lots are too small.
    The microscope and telescope take up half the back yard.
    The color options are limited and clothing/furniture often doesn't match anything but preset options.
    There really is very little to do. I don't want to breed invisible frogs or spend my day reading text bubbles while my sim is not on screen. This is wny the game is so boring.

Suggestions:
    Combine the neighborhoods and create larger open cities that can be explored. I shouldn't have to hit a loading screen every two blocks. Cities should have different sizes like lots. Small rural towns, large cities, with apartments more like the sims 2 than the sims 3.
    Make it so the cheats I activate for my sims stay activated through the load screens.
    Bring back the Color Wheels.
    Give me a microscope and telescope that someone might actually have in their home.
    Without a mouse, the controls are clunky.

As it is, this game is extremely boring. There really is very little for the sims to do and way to many of them involve the sim being off screen. It's a huge yawn fest. I stopped playing it after a week. Each update has added maybe an hour or two of interest, but it's just more of the same and doesn't address the real problems. If the real problems aren't addressed, I won't be buying any expansion packs. I'm less than excited about the Outdoors expansion unless it opens up the world more and includes lots of activities that my sim will do on screen.
  • Options
    DaemonPawsDaemonPaws Posts: 192 Member
    What I Like:
    *The art, despite the fact that I initially hated it in the previews. Come to find out, I actually grew to enjoy it.
    *Create a Sim. The new controls are much better and let me change my sims easily. I enjoy it.
    *Multitasking is awesome. I love being able to eat and talk or play games and talk. It's really boosting relationships.
    *Movement. The best thing is not watching my sim wave their arms and whine instead of simply walking around each other. Bravo.

Dislikes:
    *Life Stages. The differences between sims stages are disappointing. There should be more dynamic life stages, not fewer.
    *Neighborhood customization. The lots are so small, and the neighborhoods are way too small.
    *Story Progression. I don't really feel like the world around me is changing that much and it's disappointing that the other sims don't live full lives without my interference.
    *Family Trees. Namely, there are none.
    *Loading Screens. Really, I thought I would be okay with this, but when I am actually playing it just breaks immersion and annoys me.
    *Doors. Why can't we lock them? I've been trying to do the Kidnapping Challenge for weeks now and constantly deleting and replacing doors for any sort of interaction is tedious at best.

Overall, I think the game has a lot of potential, but parts of it still feel unfinished and most of it feels unpolished. There are things missing that definitely should have been retained, like story progression and life stages.
    Origin - DaemonPaws
  • Options
    BPEME_EBPEME_E Posts: 1 New Member
    The Accessibility is null! There is no way to adjust the font. It is small and is completely unreadable for people with vision issues. We deserve to have a chance and play also!
    Sims 3 at least had big enough fonts - I have set up my resolution low and still no way to read the fonts easily.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    BPEME_E wrote: »
    The Accessibility is null! There is no way to adjust the font. It is small and is completely unreadable for people with vision issues. We deserve to have a chance and play also! <br />
    Sims 3 at least had big enough fonts - I have set up my resolution low and still no way to read the fonts easily.
    ^^^^^ This .. .. .. I wonder if they would hear this if I YELLED a bit.
  • Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    I find the Sims4 a little slack. I wish for the basics that were in sims3 and some great extras in sims2.

Sims4 first off I wish NPC's could have their own lives! I have to build up all the NPC's lives in my game is not what I wanted. Plus in sims3 and 2 we were invited to Social Events like parties and dates, to go downtown. But in sims4, what happened? Why can't NPC's be able to get a job and build up their career, get married? All NPC's can really do is build relationships with other NPC's. I don't want to be the only one to form Social Events. I don't care if this is in an expansion pack or its in just a Update for the sims. I wish and crave for this to be there.

Second, sims4 has been completely buggy since the day it came out. the twin effect, the multitask effect. Please I beg of you EA, publish a game that is worth my time and effort, something that I don't have to get angry with. Publish a game with dignity.

Third and probably the most complained; Toddlers. The most annoying about the babies going into childhood by just jumping out of the crib. Do you think that is normal? I really don't. I hate how unrealistic that is. We can barely do anything with the babies too. Why? It really makes no sense why you didn't want to shew them in when in the 2nd and 3rd you wanted to. I felt like a little peice of me was taken out of because of what you did with toddlers; discarded them like they arent an important age group, THEY ARE.
  • Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    @‌Ethyrdude

But in sims3 you had the option to "Eat Leftovers" when you instantly clicked on the fridge.