Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do It As You Go Challenge 2 [ON HIATUS]

KoalagirllKoalagirll Posts: 297 Member
I have already started the Do It As You Go Challenge before, but I have decided to start a separate one. Here is a link to my first one, where you can read about it and why I am starting a separate one, and here is a link to the challenge.

Basically, the challenge is a randomized challenge with pretty loose gameplay. You roll for random characteristics when a new sim is added to the family and you roll for events to occur. You roll for an event every 3 days and you can roll for an optional perk every 9 days.

Personal Roll Log
Next Event Roll: Tuesday
Next Perk Roll: the following Monday
Re-Rolls Remaining: 3
Post edited by Koalagirll on

Comments

• Options
    KoalagirllKoalagirll Posts: 297 Member
    Here is my starting couple, Keith and Lillian Hampton.

Challenge Rolls
    Keith: geek trait, beard, insane trait
    Lillian: stereotype the sim, glasses, extra 2 rolls: insane trait, big breasts
    Other Characteristics
    Keith

Traits: geek, insane, genius
    Aspiration: Computer Whiz
    Story: Keith is a very smart man that loves technology and everything electronic. He wants to develop video games as a career. Although he is very intelligent, he is also a bit different. He has random bursts of thought and sudden changes of emotion. It causes people to question his sanity.
    Lillian
    Traits: insane, bookworm, genius
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Story: Lillian is the stereotypical, glasses-wearing, book-loving genius. She loves learning about anything and everything. However, focusing on her studies often leaves her quite lonely and she tends to talk to herself. People wonder how such an intelligent woman can be so strange.

[More to be added later]