The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Ok, I see how it is teasing you. I had the same thing with the April 2011 Compilation. I did just buy that for 175 points. The Frontier Finds Kitchen will probably show up on the DD next. :p It was the only set not yet completed. I keep buying stuff from the MMAO machine, because I want to buy something and I have most of the stuff showing up on the DD. I think I may have some kind of store shopping addiction. And I don't know if the MMAO machine is the best way to go about finishing sets. Probably not. ;)
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    For anyone who really likes cats, The Mountain t-shirt company has some new cat designs. I especially like the Zombie kitten shirt!
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Okay.......I want to scream............AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! There I feel better. Still chanting MILLS MILLS MILLS! LOL! :p
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited October 2014
    Current Deal:
    455) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 627 / 1710 / 63% / 2 hours
    less than 303 and 413

Up Next:
    456) Larger than Life Party Table / / 41 / / 2 hours
    457) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Dishwasher / / / / 2 hours
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    455 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 627 / 1710 / 63% / 2 hrs

*bites lip* talk me into it or out of it

Next
    456 ) Larger than Life Party Table / / 41 / % / 2 hrs
    457 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Dishwasher / / 81 / % / hrs
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    Up Now:
    455) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 627 / 1710 / 63% / 2 hours (less than #303 and #413)

Up Next:
    456) Larger than Life Party Table / / 41 / / 2 hours
    part of: Storybook Dining Room Set, Full Storybook Set, Make a Wish Compilation

457) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Dishwasher / / 81 / / hours
    part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set, Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation, Fabulous Fiesta!, April 2012 Compilation Set

That's a really great deal for the Ren Faire. Pretty sure I payed quite a bit more on the last list and I think it's now less than just the violin. Hope some people can get it for this price. :)
  • Options
    I went for it. Now I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up again for less XD Another venue down, much more to go. Hoping for some compilations that haven't been on before when I wake up ^_^

• Options
    Sorry @Sweet2 I hadn't seen your post. I guess I kinda helped talking you into it now. :p I really love the venue and both pc items coming with it a lot and I doubt it will show up for much less. So I hope you will enjoy it a lot as well and won't regret getting it now. :)
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    I went for it too @Sweet2 ;)
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    See this is why I wish the ads would come back, I'm 125 under the DD price.
    Good thing this list rotates. *sigh* :p
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    awellenbl wrote: »
    Sorry @Sweet2 I hadn't seen your post. I guess I kinda helped talking you into it now. :p I really love the venue and both pc items coming with it a lot and I doubt it will show up for much less. So I hope you will enjoy it a lot as well and won't regret getting it now. :)

I've been wanting it since I got DV :) Haven't regretted getting anything yet (except maybe the Mill set a tiny bit after it was for less than 500 on the DD but I really enjoy the set and was happy to have gotten it right away :) )

• Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    I am 50 points from the faire...so unfair!! LOL Sad....should I wait or hit my kid up? LOL I will gladly take your money for simpoints today!!
  • Options
    Sweet2 wrote: »

I've been wanting it since I got DV :) Haven't regretted getting anything yet (except maybe the Mill set a tiny bit after it was for less than 500 on the DD but I really enjoy the set and was happy to have gotten it right away :) )

Phew, I am glad you probably won't regret it. With how often some venues do repeat it might even show up for less. But I passed on the Bistro, because I thought there might be a better discount coming up and that hasn't been repeated at all. So it's hard to predict.

The Mill set was quite hard to get on the old list, though. I first discovered the joy of the quick sellout deals when I tried buying the Mill. And we don't know, if it will even be on this list. So you might not even have wasted any points at all.

I really hope it will be on the list, though. I read that the tea set raises energy and now I want it even more. Strangely coffee doesn't seem to raise energy very much and I wish my sims would have to sleep less. There is always so much to do. I have been putting that super sleeper in some houses and it's really expensive in game and doesn't fit in the houses at all, but it does give a really powerful nap option.

And I am sorry you are missing some points, @JennaIsGhost. It's too bad the venues aren't CYS enabled. :\

Anyway I am off to send my sim to Paris. :) Will be back in an hour to see if there are ads around. :)
  • Options
    And I am sorry you are missing some points, @JennaIsGhost. It's too bad the venues aren't CYS enabled. :\

It's okay I'll get it eventually. haha.
    I wish venues had cys as well. :\
    Hopefully soon.
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,010 Member
    @ spreadsheet team - I am clocking in
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Appreciate all the sympathy with the build!! I've restarted it in brand new simland, only mods are nrass error trap, and mc for when I need to have my testor sims check it. I'm saving it to the library when I quit working on it, so I will know when/if it glitches and can go back one save. At least I will have a recent saved copy and can delete the early builds when I finish. I hope I have pics to post soon.
    I need a new puter and my hubby and I are doing some looking around for a tower system that has lots more memory than my laptop and hopefully I won't have as many issues. The more stuff I added back into my laptop after I got the new hard drive the more issues in game and started seeing error 12 again. Error trap has not stopped that for me but, will keep it in game as I keep hoping it will.
  • Options
    Good luck with saving your lot to the library. It looked really cool, I hope you can get it to upload eventually, @bekkasan.

I don't think the current deals are posted?

Up Now:
    456) Larger than Life Party Table / 28 / 41 / 32% / 2 hours
    part of: Storybook Dining Room Set, Full Storybook Set, Make a Wish Compilation

Up Next:
    457) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Dishwasher / / 81 / / 2 hours
    part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set, Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation, Fabulous Fiesta!, April 2012 Compilation Set

458) Relaxed Sweater / / 75 / / hours

• Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    well, i did just get two ads, but they seem to have disappeared again. oh well, i'll take it. :/
  • Options
    My nighttime ads had been showing up with the deal change an hour ago since we set our clock back a week ago, but they didn't show up tonight.

However strangely cleaning the browser history in chrome gives me ads again and that had stopped working quite some time ago. Have you tried if using a different browser and clearing the history maybe started working (again) for you as well, @Radlee?
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @ Spreadsheet team - I can clock in now. Sorry I didn't clock in last night, after seeing the doctor I was too exhausted, but I am feeling much better now :)
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited October 2014
    I wish that the ads would return to normal too. I haven't found even 1 ad tonight.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Glad you are feeling better, @missy2311. A migraine lasting for days sounds absolutely horrible.

Up Now:
    457) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Dishwasher / 42 / 81 / 48% / 2 hours

Up Next:
    458) Relaxed Sweater / / 75 / / 2 hours (repeat of #380 and #268)

459) Island Villa / / 347 / / hours (repeat of #365)
    part of: Island Escape Compilation
    Post edited by awellenbl on
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,010 Member
    missy2311 wrote: »
    @ Spreadsheet team - I can clock in now. Sorry I didn't clock in last night, after seeing the doctor I was too exhausted, but I am feeling much better now :)
    Glad you are feeling better. No problem about yesterday. I was at the computer anyway.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Oh my @awellenbl, thank you for the gifts :D you managed to lower the June comp down to 15 points so I just went ahead and got it! :)
    Thank you so much! :D:heart_eyes:

Edit: @missy2311 I;m glad you're feeling better! :)
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    You are very welcome, @JennaIsGhost. :) That rounding can be really annoying though. I kinda wanted to get it to free. :neutral_face: But you still have it now and can play with something new, if you have to keep waiting for the Ren Faire. :D And I love those contemporary sets.
    Post edited by awellenbl on
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top