The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @Pixieydust - oh no that is terrible. I hope you are much better now

@ Spreadsheet team - I am clocking out now.

a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    The Sporty Tank Top is scheduled to run for 3 hours.
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    @Pixieydust I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope you feel better. And the picture you drew is so cute!

Does anyone know if a world has ever been on the Daily Deal? I think I read it here somewhere but I'm not sure.
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    awellenbl wrote: »
    The Sporty Tank Top is scheduled to run for 3 hours.

You`re right! I`ll edit my post right now. Sorry for the mistake .
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Past Deal:
    464 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 212 / 450 / 53% / 2 hrs (more than 188, 250)

Current Deal:
    465 ) Sporty Tank Top / 38 / 75 / 49% / 3 hrs

Next Deals:
    466 ) VDBM-880 Wall Mirror / ? / 61 / % / 3 hrs

467 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / ? / 1650 / % / ? hrs (repeat of 167 and 442?)

Hm, I wonder what's with the 3 hours deals.

Edit: Whoops, forgot the repeats. Still waiting for the Mill and Boardwalk.
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    I got the tank top. :) And I don't have the mirror either. Yay for being able to buy stuff. :D

And I thought you'd left already, @Tahera. So I thought I'd post about the three hours for the next person posting deals. Although they probably would have seen that anyway. I had a typo with the numbers last night and nearly skipped 30 deals, but I think I was able to correct that, before it spread further.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,010 Member
    edited October 2014
    @ spreadsheet team - I will clock in for a bit
    fan00123 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if a world has ever been on the Daily Deal? I think I read it here somewhere but I'm not sure.
    There has not been a world on the DD that I remember. The item sheet on the DD spreadsheet includes items that have been on the DD lists since April 2013 and there are no worlds listed. Worlds have been offered on the sale page and on the MMAO. I have bought worlds at great sale prices from Origin.

@pixieydust - I am sorry you had such a horrible time. Your son is very compassionate to hold your hand and make sure you were okay.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    NiralynNiralyn Posts: 755 Member
    edited October 2014
    Pixieydust wrote: »

I am working on about 4 hours of sleep due to a very painful experience last night. I have degenerating disks in my lower neck due to the accident when the train hit us, also I have some really bad neuropathy that leaves me unable to cough, laugh loudly, sneeze, blow my nose, yell or sometimes even cry. The pain starts at the base of my neck all the way up my head, leaves my neck, arms, hands and head with shooting pain and numbness. It lasts for up to a min and the pain is truly horrid. (this coming from having one of the worst pain disorders out there).

Last night a piece of salad went down my air pipe...and I had to cough to get it out...the pain lasted over two minutes...my son came out to see if I was okay and by then I was almost to the point of passing out, so glad I was sitting down or I would have fallen, This was the worst it has ever been, I was nauseous for hours after. I am really careful about eating ect but this was super scary and I am sure it was awful for my kid who just held my hand while I moaned through it. I truly would not wish this on anyone.

I cannot begin to tell you all how much I appreciate your kindness and friendship through this game. There are so many times when I just come on here to see how everyone is doing.

I just wanted to share a bit. I am so sorry for writing so much. But you guys help me get through it and I do look forward to seeing what is up for sale, if it is a good deal and always hoping that good things come up for everyone!!

Also Happy Halloween! My profile picture is something I drew last year!! Boooooooo!!

I'm so sorry to hear of your ordeal, Pixieydust! That's good that your son knew the thing he could do was to hold your hand (some kids would just panic).

• Options
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @missy2311....everything okay with me. ;) I am doing wonderful.....oh for everyone who have migraine...I feel ya, cause I get them too. But I used Excedrin pills that's come with caffeine. It's does wonderful for me. Only problem what cause mine was stressed. Including my left eye was twitching due to my husband. After he left my left eye stop twitching and hasn't had anymore problem. And my migraine finally slowing down. Which my migraine only happen when I wake up. That's about it. ;) But what also work too is I eat. It's help to get rid of migraine. I will find anyway to stop it. LOL! Well, my chanting still going (in my head) LOL!

I'm sorry to hear about your splitting up because I'm sure that has been difficult to deal with, but am glad to hear that you are feeling physically and emotionally better.
    missy2311 wrote: »
    I am finally back. Sorry I took so long. While I was at the shops I got a call that my friends mum died, so I went over there to be with them for a little bit.

That's really sweet of you!

• Options
    missy2311 wrote: »
    I am finally back. Sorry I took so long. While I was at the shops I got a call that my friends mum died, so I went over there to be with them for a little bit.
    I am just seeing this now. No need to apologize. Being a good friend is important. We have our wonderful DD deal posters to help us catch up on the spreadsheet.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited October 2014
    I was just now able to get on here but I'm glad I didn't miss much of the deals, thank goodness for no more 30 second sell outs haha. I glanced at the DD earlier before I left the house with my mom to go do a few things and going to see my Great Grandma in the hospital. I got back just in time to get the tank top.
    Now I have this small headache which was worst earlier before I ate something, now I'm about to take something and drink the rest of this sweet tea and hope it goes away. My teeth hurt a bit as well but I think I've been nervous and clenching my teeth and not noticing it. Whoops. haha!

Edit: Also, Happy Halloween everyone! :D
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    I was just now able to get on here but I'm glad I didn't miss much of the deals, thank goodness for no more 30 second sell outs haha. I glanced at the DD earlier before I left the house with my mom to go do a few things and going to see my Great Grandma in the hospital. I got back just in time to get the tank top.
    Now I have this small headache which was worst earlier before I ate something, now I'm about to take something and drink the rest of this sweet tea and hope it goes away. My teeth hurt a bit as well but I think I've been nervous and clenching my teeth and not noticing it. Whoops. haha!

Okay, I've been secretly dying to ask this so I'm just going to--what is the GIF in your signature?!
  • Options
    Niralyn wrote: »

Okay, I've been secretly dying to ask this so I'm just going to--what is the GIF in your signature?!

It's from a Rhett & Link song called "Rub Some Bacon on It". :p
    Here's the video if you want to watch it.
    The robot doesn't dance until near the end. haha :p
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    466 ) VDBM-880 Wall Mirror / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hrs

Next
    467 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / ? / 1650 / % / 2 hrs
    468 ) Contented Sighs / ? / 31 / % / hrs
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    @Me1620 Thanks for answering my question! I wasn't sure where I read it, but I probably got it confused. I'll just keep an eye on the Sales page, MMAO, and Origin then.
  • Options
    Niralyn wrote: »

It's from a Rhett & Link song called "Rub Some Bacon on It". :p
    Here's the video if you want to watch it.
    The robot doesn't dance until near the end. haha :p

Hmm... Somehow I missed out on this one. It reminded me a lot of Flight of the Conchords.

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you so much for the brass light, @awellenbl. That help give me a start for Dreams of India and brought my Villa Parasio to 51% owned.

I wonder if november will be better with the ads than october was. I seem to be getting less and less each day and week. I'm barely over 100 points for the week. Wish I was feeling better so I can search more for the ads. If they ever come back to the way they were, I won't have to pass up on dd's that I want.

Happy Halloween everybody!
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the brass light, @awellenbl. That help give me a start for Dreams of India and brought my Villa Parasio to 51% owned.

I wonder if november will be better with the ads than october was. I seem to be getting less and less each day and week. I'm barely over 100 points for the week. Wish I was feeling better so I can search more for the ads. If they ever come back to the way they were, I won't have to pass up on dd's that I want.

Happy Halloween everybody!

Agree. I've only been able to find about 3 a day for the last two weeks... Slow going, though I have to admit that the Tomcat Rodent Control ads (besides the Got milk? firefighter, about all I see) [Dead Rat Theatre] have been cracking me up.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Up Now:
    467 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 578 / 1650 / 65% / 2 hrs (less than #167 and #422)
    part of: January 2013 Compilation

Next
    468 ) Contented Sighs / ? / 31 / % / 2 hrs
    part of: Zen Again, World Inspiration Compilation, Eloquently Eclectic Collection

469 ) Top of the Tower by Castle Kits, Inc. / ? / 25 / % / hrs
    part of: The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc., Best of 2010 Collection
  • Options
    mikrokitty78mikrokitty78 Posts: 372 Member
    edited October 2014
    Jo, I'm on now. Sorry again. Today it was a surprise medical issue, but I'm home and settled for the night.
    Also known as Misty, Simsl3gacies, and Margaret Pendragon
  • Options
    No need to apologize. I update when I can. I will clock out.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Anyone else noticed the banner on the store page changed to roaring heights and only roaring heights ha.

Edit: It also says coming December 12th. hahaha!
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    Dru-AndersonDru-Anderson Posts: 106 Member
    Anyone else noticed the banner on the store page changed to roaring heights and only roaring heights ha.

Yes, and it came with a small handful of ads ...
    I know I cannot be tagged/linked to in the forums. It is because I'm dashing, as in the "dash" in my profile name. If you're looking for my Sims3 page, it can be found here: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Dru-Anderson
  • Options

Yes, and it came with a small handful of ads ...

Same. Maybe the ads are finally back? haha.
    Here's to hoping.
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    Up Now:
    468 ) Contented Sighs / 7 / 31 / 77% / 2 hrs
    part of: Zen Again, World Inspiration Compilation, Eloquently Eclectic Collection

Up Next:
    469 ) Top of the Tower by Castle Kits, Inc. / ? / 25 / % / 2 hrs
    part of: The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc., Best of 2010 Collection

470 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / ? / 81 / % / hrs
    part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set, Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation, Fabulous Fiesta!, April 2012 Compilation Set
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top