The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @ spreadsheet team - I suddenly have to go to the shop so I wont be here for the next deal but I will catch up when I get back
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    edited October 2014
    aw, thanks, @awellenbl! what a pleasant surprise! that cut down my cys on the cottage featured look, which was the one i had the lowest percentage on. oh man, i sure hope they offer another featured look on this list. i think i have enough on all of them to get the rest of the stuff free or very cheap.

and glad to hear you're feeling better, @missy2311!

oh snap, this is my 100th post! whoot!
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Congrats on your 100th post, @Radlee. And you are also very welcome. :) I'll throw in a Quaint Cottage chant with my regular Mill chants for you. ;)
  • Options
    Up Now:
    458) Relaxed Sweater / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours (more than #380 and #268)

Up Next:
    459) Island Villa / / 347 / / 2 hours (repeat of #365)
    part of: Island Escape Compilation

460) The Not So Routine Machine / / 605 / / hours
    part of: The Final Frontier Set, When Worlds Collide Collection, A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    @Awellenbl, thank you so much with your help I got the kids 2010!! It was so thoughtful of you...I have had a horrible pain situation this eve...I will share more tomorrow, but thank you you made my night. I have to log off for now though. I think you guys are so wonderful.
  • Options
    Aw, I am so glad it worked for you. @Pixieydust. :D Sleep well and hopefully feel better tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    I wish I could stay up for that not so routine machine....I just do not think I can last...does this one come up often? Also was hoping to see if the isle villa was any good. I got fvery few ads today...bummer..getting more of them makes me spend more if that makes sense! Thank you everyone for the help I also got the top of the tots free too!! Wow!
  • Options
    Up Now:
    459) Island Villa / 306 / 347 / 12% / 2 hours (more than #365)
    part of: Island Escape Compilation

Up Next:
    460) The Not So Routine Machine / / 605 / / 2 hours
    part of: The Final Frontier Set, When Worlds Collide Collection, A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

461) It's Game Time! / / 545 / / hours (repeat of #75 and #328)
    part of: Man Cave Compilation
  • Options
    It's really strange for them to have one very good deal for Island Villa and follow that later with a very bad deal. :\

@Pixieydust The Routine Machine hasn't been on this list yet, but it has shown up on the sales pages before. And the list is supposed to repeat.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,010 Member
    Catherine, I caught the spreadsheet up for you.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    edited October 2014
    Past Deal:
    459 ) Island Villa / 306 / 347 / 12% / 2 hrs (more than #365)

Current Deal:
    460 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 125 / 605 / 79% / 2 hrs

Next Deals:
    461 ) It's Game Time! / ? / 545 / % / 2 hrs (repeat of #75 and #328?)

462 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / ? / 593 / % / ? hrs (repeat of #31?)

Edit: The Not So Routine Machine seems like a pretty good deal!
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    @awellenbl thank you for the gift :) Love the Chandelier
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited October 2014
    Good morning everyone!
    I`m sorry that I wasn`t able to post lately. I didn`t feel well :(

Past Deal:
    460 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 125 / 605 / 79% / 2 hrs

Current Deal:
    461 ) It's Game Time! / 154 / 545 / 72% / 2 hrs

Next Deals:
    462 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / ? / 593 / % / ? hrs (repeat of #31?)

463 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / ? / 495 / % / ? hrs

Edited to add links
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    @Tahera Sorry to hear about that! I hope your feeling better now!
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    Thanks @fan00123, I`m doing better but still have a bad common cold.
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    I am finally back. Sorry I took so long. While I was at the shops I got a call that my friends mum died, so I went over there to be with them for a little bit.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Sorry for the long post I'm Just catching up from the last few days.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I am feeling much better now, I am just a bit sluggish.
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    Speaking of gaming, I've been doing that female gaming blog for a while, for an assignment where we needed to make a news blog. I just won a class-based award for it; others won in little subcategories, but I got 'Best Overall Blog'. So exciting! My teacher called the awards the Golden Mouse Awards (like computer mouse). Since I won the biggest award, I got a little 'trophy': an old Mac mouse, spray painted gold. It's ridiculously bad, hilarious and adorable, all at the same time. Most of you won't be interested in the blog, since it's a little light on content and I've tried to make it Aussie-themed too where possible, but if anyone IS interested, the blog is LadyGameBug.

Congrats :D that is awesome. I will definitely have a read later.
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Good evening ya'll....sorry for not commenting anything yesterday or today.....just me and my husband split up cause he refuse to work. I told him to leave....so he did as soon cops arrive last night. But the thing is I am still alive and still waiting for the mills....just hoping my birthday is soon like tomorrow would be fine...4th (Tuesday) seems forever. ROFL! But looking at sale....

I am very sorry to hear this, I hope you are ok.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @missy2311 sorry to hear about the Migraine...two day's is two days too long. Hugs. I hope they can give you something to ward them off. I used birth control pills as mine were discovered to be hormonal based and taking the triphasic ones kept the migraines down to once or twice a month.

I have get migraines all the time, have been since I was about 11. I have tried tonnes of different medications and natural remedies and nothing seems to work. My doctor seems to think the birth control pill might be making my migraines more frequent but I can't stop taking it because I am on it to stop the ovarian cysts that I get which are terribly terribly painful.
    @missy2311 bleurgh migraines, I am expecting one myself despite the ears I decided to repaint the gloss in the whole house and above my eye is beginning to throb, gloss always has that effect on me and the smell bleurgh! Hope you feel better and a two day migraine is two days too long mine tend to be only one day long and a little grogginess and nasuea on the second.

I hope your migraine didn't develop. The smell would be terrible for it. I get the grogginess and nasuea afterwards also, i usually just spend that day taking it easy.
    Tahera wrote: »
    Thanks @fan00123, I`m doing better but still have a bad common cold.

I hope you feel better soon.

Sorry if I missed anything else important, I just had a quick read of the last couple of pages.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Past Deal:
    461 ) It's Game Time! / 154 / 545 / 72% / 2 hrs

Current Deal:
    462 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / 265 / 593 / 55% / 2 hrs

Next Deals:
    463 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / ? / 495 / % / 2 hrs

464 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / ? / 450 / % / ? hrs
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @missy2311....everything okay with me. ;) I am doing wonderful.....oh for everyone who have migraine...I feel ya, cause I get them too. But I used Excedrin pills that's come with caffeine. It's does wonderful for me. Only problem what cause mine was stressed. Including my left eye was twitching due to my husband. After he left my left eye stop twitching and hasn't had anymore problem. And my migraine finally slowing down. Which my migraine only happen when I wake up. That's about it. ;) But what also work too is I eat. It's help to get rid of migraine. I will find anyway to stop it. LOL! Well, my chanting still going (in my head) LOL!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @Pugslover4, thank you so much for the cute boots!

also, glad to hear all is well with you.

mill mill mill!
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Radlee wrote: »
    @Pugslover4, thank you so much for the cute boots!

also, glad to hear all is well with you.

mill mill mill!
    Thanks......glad you like it. :smiley: The boots is cute. <3 And thanks! ;)

9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    Past Deal:
    462 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / 265 / 593 / 55% / 2 hrs

Current Deal:
    463 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 180 / 495 / 64% / 2 hrs

Next Deals:
    464 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / ? / 450 / % / 2 hrs

465 ) Sporty Tank Top / ? / 75 / % / ? hrs
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    I just thought I'd pop in for a few moments since I needed a mini mental break at work.

I wanted to take a few moments to put a plug in for the holiday gift exchange that's happening over on the Gifting part of the forums. If you are not familiar with it, the whole point is to give and receive homemade gifts for The Sims 3. You don't need simpoints, or any extraordinary talent, just a minimum of the base game and some time to make something for the person who's name you get. Gifts can include lots, houses, sims, pets, etc. It's another great way to meet wonderful people just like this thread. I have participated in several exchanges and have enjoyed it immensely - even when I didn't think I had the talent to create certain things. I've learned, laughed and made a lot of great friends through the exchanges. Sign ups go for another week, so please check it out! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/797096/homemade-holiday-sims-3-only-gift-exchange-cc-free-open-for-letters
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I am sooo bummed I missed out on that Not so Routine Machine! That was a great deal. Oh well!!

Migraines are the worst, I hope everyone dealing with them feel better very very soon, and no more!!

I am working on about 4 hours of sleep due to a very painful experience last night. I have degenerating disks in my lower neck due to the accident when the train hit us, also I have some really bad neuropathy that leaves me unable to cough, laugh loudly, sneeze, blow my nose, yell or sometimes even cry. The pain starts at the base of my neck all the way up my head, leaves my neck, arms, hands and head with shooting pain and numbness. It lasts for up to a min and the pain is truly horrid. (this coming from having one of the worst pain disorders out there).

Last night a piece of salad went down my air pipe...and I had to cough to get it out...the pain lasted over two minutes...my son came out to see if I was okay and by then I was almost to the point of passing out, so glad I was sitting down or I would have fallen, This was the worst it has ever been, I was nauseous for hours after. I am really careful about eating ect but this was super scary and I am sure it was awful for my kid who just held my hand while I moaned through it. I truly would not wish this on anyone.

I cannot begin to tell you all how much I appreciate your kindness and friendship through this game. There are so many times when I just come on here to see how everyone is doing.

I just wanted to share a bit. I am so sorry for writing so much. But you guys help me get through it and I do look forward to seeing what is up for sale, if it is a good deal and always hoping that good things come up for everyone!!

Also Happy Halloween! My profile picture is something I drew last year!! Boooooooo!!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Past Deal:
    463 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 180 / 495 / 64% / 2 hrs

Current Deal:
    464 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 212 / 450 / 53% / 2 hrs

Next Deals:
    465 ) Sporty Tank Top / ? / 75 / % / 3 hrs (time edited because I made a mistake)

466 ) VDBM-880 Wall Mirror / ? / 61 / % / ? hrs

I hope that everyone who doesn`t feel well or is having a migraine etc. will feel better, soon!
    I`m OE for the rest of the day / evening.
    Post edited by Tahera on
    Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top