Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    No Mill yet. :(
  • Options
    CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @CaySedaiSim thanks for the gift too! LOL @JennalsGhost!
    :p>:)
    You are welcome. I know what it's like to be the breadwinner and have the other half not contribute. In my case, he even said that his disability was "his" money, so he got to spend it however he wanted. Ummm, no. Pay your share of the bills. It's called being a grownup. (He didn't like that remark.)
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    edited October 2014
    I hope you'll feel better soon, @missy2311.

• Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @CaySedaiSim thanks for the gift too! LOL @JennalsGhost!
    :p>:)
    You are welcome. I know what it's like to be the breadwinner and have the other half not contribute. In my case, he even said that his disability was "his" money, so he got to spend it however he wanted. Ummm, no. Pay your share of the bills. It's called being a grownup. (He didn't like that remark.)
    LOL! Yep...that what I said yesterday....that's what made him mad cause he thought my SSI check was his and I do have part time job at Head Start Child Care Center. So....no all my money is for bills, and rent!

9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Off topic: Happy National Cay Day to all you cat lovers. :p

Happy Cat Day too. Been playing fetch with my cats to celebrate. One of my cats likes fetching toy mice and another likes straws and zip ties.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @kellycott1 Erin!! Congrats on the winning blog and the mouse trophy sounds like a keeper to me!! I've just read a few of the blogs and have bookmarked it and will follow it. I'm glad to hear you are making time for play too and with the BF. :) Tim and I played long distance on-line when I still lived in NC and he was in FL. It was a nice way to stay connected and have fun too.

@pugslover4 So sorry to hear about what is going on and glad you are doing ok. I think the Mill is worth waiting for. I've enjoyed the objects in it very much, even if I don't use the mill part.

@missy2311 sorry to hear about the Migraine...two day's is two days too long. Hugs. I hope they can give you something to ward them off. I used birth control pills as mine were discovered to be hormonal based and taking the triphasic ones kept the migraines down to once or twice a month.
  • Options
    MizYayaMizYaya Posts: 45 Member
    My only thought on the way this list is going is...they need a better monkey trainer/handler
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @kellycott1 the articles on your blog seem well-written to me. i'm no expert at gaming journalism, but i do read quite a bit of journalism in general, and your posts seemed like they could be articles on an entertainment news site. i've seen advice on how to become a journalist, and it's always to keep writing, and keep posting online, so that when you do have a chance to showcase your work, you have something you can point to. so i'd say keep it up, even when the class is over. it may lead to something!

@pugslover4 good luck with everything!

@missy2311 so sorry to hear about your migraine! get some rest-- i hope it feels better soon!
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    Speaking of gaming, I've been doing that female gaming blog for a while, for an assignment where we needed to make a news blog. I just won a class-based award for it; others won in little subcategories, but I got 'Best Overall Blog'. So exciting! My teacher called the awards the Golden Mouse Awards (like computer mouse). Since I won the biggest award, I got a little 'trophy': an old Mac mouse, spray painted gold. It's ridiculously bad, hilarious and adorable, all at the same time. Most of you won't be interested in the blog, since it's a little light on content and I've tried to make it Aussie-themed too where possible, but if anyone IS interested, the blog is LadyGameBug.
    Congratulations on winning your award on the blog! :D
    missy2311 wrote: »
    @ spreadsheet team - sorry I haven't been around, I have been in bed with a migraine the last two days. I have to go to the doctors today so I will be late clocking in today.
    Oh my! I hope you get better soon!!
    Off topic: Happy National Cay Day to all you cat lovers. :p

Happy Cat Day too. Been playing fetch with my cats to celebrate. One of my cats likes fetching toy mice and another likes straws and zip ties.
    My cat plays fetch sometimes as well!! He loves the rings that come off of milk jugs and soda bottles. He goes craaazzy for them. He has all these toys and the rings are the first thing he chooses.
    Kind of like this:
    7971e3c8ca743faa5d46777fa456ad9a.jpg
    LOL!
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,010 Member
    @Missy2311 - I plan to be up late tonight so don't worry about clocking in - unless you want to.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    446 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 1007 / 1710 / 41% / 2 hrs (less than 51 and 433, more than 412)

Next up -

447 ) Loads of Laundry / 2 hrs (repeat of 399?)
    448 ) Sleek Chic
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    @JennalsGhost I literally lol'd at the meme reminds me of Minnie (my bunny) and her favourite cardboard box, I have spent a fortune on bunny toys trying to entertain her and the only thing she cares about is her cardboard box and an old bath mat she is in love with (it's alarming the things she does to that bath mat)
    @kellycot1 wow, congratulations on your win, I think the trophy sounds adorable and great blog.
    @pugslover4 ,Glad you are ok and I hope things turn around for you at least you have a new grand child to look forward to. I will join you in the mill chant because I really hope it comes up soon and you can get it :D
    @missy2311 bleurgh migraines, I am expecting one myself despite the ears I decided to repaint the gloss in the whole house and above my eye is beginning to throb, gloss always has that effect on me and the smell bleurgh! Hope you feel better and a two day migraine is two days too long mine tend to be only one day long and a little grogginess and nasuea on the second.
    @bekkasan thank you so much for the compliments and yeah there is some tasteless stuff in the store but man it's fun to build with, laughing at the idea of sitting building in my shades.
    @ajaxpost thank you so much and I will check out the builders association thread, also really glad to hear about the ep and exchange compatibility I am never sure of such things.

Well 4:30am and Minnie has decided it is play time, going to be a long day today!
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    edited October 2014
    You know, you would think that out of the four times that the greenhouse has shown up, there would have been at least one really good discount....

Edit: Still waiting for the Mill and Boardwalk
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    @JennalsGhost I literally lol'd at the meme reminds me of Minnie (my bunny) and her favourite cardboard box, I have spent a fortune on bunny toys trying to entertain her and the only thing she cares about is her cardboard box and an old bath mat she is in love with (it's alarming the things she does to that bath mat)
    Awwh! I love bunnies! :D
    That kind of reminds me of my cat and his bed. My dad bought him a cat bed recently and he won't use it. Instead he lays on the floor, or in a chair next to the computer. Recently he has been loving a large paper bag we bring home grocies in from a store in town. He just refuses to lay in the bed. Haha.
    Animals are strange sometimes. :p

a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    447 ) Loads of Laundry / 360 / 1080 / 67% / 2 hrs (less than 399)

Next up -

448 ) Sleek Chic / 2 hrs
    449 ) Mother Russia (repeat of 28?)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @kellycot1 - Erin, you have created an excellent blog. You are well deserving of the golden mouse award. Your blog design is sleek, clean and easy to navigate. Your content is very interesting. I agree with your opinion about scantily dressed heroines. The photos on your blog of costumes at Comic-Con speak for themselves. I have always shaken my head when I see how women are drawn not only in video games but in anime and manga.

Some DD list trivia - I have finished creating the tab that lists the sets/compilations that have been offered on the DD and a list of those not yet offered. 184 of the 449 deals have been sets or compilations. Of those 184, there are 107 unique sets or compilations which means there are 77 repeats. Many sets have been offered 3 times and Vineyard Villa Furnishings has been offered 4 times. 155 sets and compilations have not yet made this DD list.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    MooshygirlMooshygirl Posts: 119 Member
    How many times is the greenhouse going to be on this list? Is it the toilet for this list since it will be 4 times now on this list. Can we please get some of the other venues that haven't been on the list yet? I know I'm not alone in hoping to see venues that haven't came up yet at great discounts.

MILL!

Mill! Mill! Mill! .....
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @kellycot1 - Erin, you have created an excellent blog. You are well deserving of the golden mouse award. Your blog design is sleek, clean and easy to navigate. Your content is very interesting. I agree with your opinion about scantily dressed heroines. The photos on your blog of costumes at Comic-Con speak for themselves. I have always shaken my head when I see how women are drawn not only in video games but in anime and manga.
    Yes, they need more scantily clad heroes instead. (looks innocent) What?!?
  • Options
    448 ) Sleek Chic / 45 / 99 / 55% / 2 hrs

Next up -

449 ) Mother Russia / 2 hrs (repeat of 28?)
    450 ) Country Livin' (repeat of 36, 103 and 384?)

G'night/morning/whatever.
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited October 2014
    Ok, this is funny. I was waiting for Sleek Chic to come up, because my friend Zab doesn't own it yet. I went to the item page and saw that it was part of Everyday Casual and May 2011. Her CYS on May 2011 is 45 sp... and the DD cost of Sleek Chic is 45 sp. Which to get? Decisions, decisions. ;) Either way, she will end up with the comp, so I might as well just have her finish off the comp. :)

Edit: Because I'm not awake and can't spell. :s
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited October 2014
    Good morning Simmer!!!! Wow, thanks to @bekkasan and @Mooshygirl for the gifts....and the butter churn go perfect to my little house that I still have in exchange. Cool! <3
    Still chanting for Mills, mills, mills! ;)

Edit: The butter churn would be perfect for it...I still have it in my game...http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7883348
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    @ spreadsheet team - I am clocking out.

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited October 2014
    UP
    449 ) Mother Russia /646/1900/66%/2 hrs (deal 28 was 65% off)

Next
    450 ) Country Livin' / /347/% /2 (repeat of 36, 103 and 384?)
    451 ) Island Villa/ / /% /? 2hrs (? repeat of 365)
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    edited October 2014
    Past Deal:
    449 ) Mother Russia / 646 / 1900 / 66% / 2 hrs (less than 28)

Current Deal:
    450 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hrs (same as 103, less than 36, 384)

Next Deals:
    451 ) Island Villa / ? / 347 / % / 2 hrs (repeat of 365?)

452 ) Romantique Chaise / ? / 67 / % / ? hrs

Edit: I didn't think Country Livin' would get the exact same discount as before.
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    @spreadsheet team - clocking in.

Hello everyone! :) (At least I hope there is someone around...)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top