Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    kellycot1 wrote: »

Speaking of gaming, I've been doing that female gaming blog for a while, for an assignment where we needed to make a news blog. I just won a class-based award for it; others won in little subcategories, but I got 'Best Overall Blog'. So exciting! My teacher called the awards the Golden Mouse Awards (like computer mouse). Since I won the biggest award, I got a little 'trophy': an old Mac mouse, spray painted gold. It's ridiculously bad, hilarious and adorable, all at the same time. Most of you won't be interested in the blog, since it's a little light on content and I've tried to make it Aussie-themed too where possible, but if anyone IS interested, the blog is LadyGameBug.

congrats on your win! i'm sure i'm not the only one interested in checking out the blog-- can you repost the link? this one goes back to this thread :)

• Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited October 2014
    Radlee wrote: »
    kellycot1 wrote: »

Speaking of gaming, I've been doing that female gaming blog for a while, for an assignment where we needed to make a news blog. I just won a class-based award for it; others won in little subcategories, but I got 'Best Overall Blog'. So exciting! My teacher called the awards the Golden Mouse Awards (like computer mouse). Since I won the biggest award, I got a little 'trophy': an old Mac mouse, spray painted gold. It's ridiculously bad, hilarious and adorable, all at the same time. Most of you won't be interested in the blog, since it's a little light on content and I've tried to make it Aussie-themed too where possible, but if anyone IS interested, the blog is LadyGameBug.

congrats on your win! i'm sure i'm not the only one interested in checking out the blog-- can you repost the link? this one goes back to this thread :)
    Thanks for your congratulations! I can't believe someone actually wants to read it! :)

That's really odd about the link -- I'm looking at the URL now in the quote and it's fine, but clicking it does take me back to page 1 of this thread. *shrug* Technology. Probably shouldn't be so bad with tech if I want to be a game journalist!

Anyway: http://www.ladygamebug.wordpress.com

EDIT: Fixed it, I think. My phone cuts the http:// bit off links, so when I copied and pasted the link, it didn't work properly. I could copy it into my browser, but not click through with the hyperlink. You learn something new every day!
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Good evening ya'll....sorry for not commenting anything yesterday or today.....just me and my husband split up cause he refuse to work. I told him to leave....so he did as soon cops arrive last night. But the thing is I am still alive and still waiting for the mills....just hoping my birthday is soon like tomorrow would be fine...4th (Tuesday) seems forever. ROFL! But looking at sale....
    Ekkkkkk! Why! Why! Why! It's part of my wishlist and it's 80 simpoints......:'( Faire Folk Slumber
    But all the other sales I won't be getting anytime soon. Will wait for later. LOL! I can't wait til the 3rd or the 4th to add in more simpoints! <3 Well goodnight ya'll or talk little later on! ;)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Up Now:
    444) India Inspiration- Bengal Silk Cropped Top / 22 / 50 / 56% / 2 hours
    part of: Best of 2012 Compilation, India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles, India Inspirations Collection, April 2012 Compilation Set

Up Next:
    445) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Delicacy Server Stand / / 26 / / 2 hours
    part of: January 2012 Compilation, Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set, Quaint Cottage Collection, New Year, New Kitchen!

446) Stones Throw Greenhouse / / 1710 / % / hours (repeat of #51,#412, #433)
    part of: Best of 2012 Compilation

And I leave the Hrmph.
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    I just ran into a 12 minute long ad for betsafe or something like that. What in the actual world?
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    I just ran into a 12 minute long ad for betsafe or something like that. What in the actual world?

I got that one as well, when the deleting browser history still worked and gave me swedish and US ads. There is also a 2 minute version, which thankfully showed up more often.

Also congrats @kellycot1. :)

And I hope you are okay @Pugslover4.

• Options
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Good evening ya'll....sorry for not commenting anything yesterday or today.....just me and my husband split up cause he refuse to work. I told him to leave....so he did as soon cops arrive last night. But the thing is I am still alive and still waiting for the mills....just hoping my birthday is soon like tomorrow would be fine...4th (Tuesday) seems forever. ROFL! But looking at sale....
    Ekkkkkk! Why! Why! Why! It's part of my wishlist and it's 80 simpoints......:'( Faire Folk Slumber
    But all the other sales I won't be getting anytime soon. Will wait for later. LOL! I can't wait til the 3rd or the 4th to add in more simpoints! <3 Well goodnight ya'll or talk little later on! ;)
    I hope you're doing okay! And I also hope Mills shows up for you.
    Also, you're birthday is 13 days before mine! :p
    awellenbl wrote: »

I got that one as well, when the deleting browser history still worked and gave me swedish and US ads. There is also a 2 minute version, which thankfully showed up more often.
    I just got a good run of ads for about 60 or 70 points after that 12 minute ad. haha!
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    Hope you are doing Ok @pugslover4
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    I am okay...just angry with him. I am not sad, or crying or anything. Just hurt enough for him to not working and making me support him. And @JennaIsGhost .....still waiting on Mills.
    And I think EA messed up again! :/ Didn't they just show the Stones Throw Greenhouse earlier???? LOL! I think EA been in outer space again. LOL! Oh well, gotta loves these guys! :p
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    edited October 2014
    @kellycot1 Congrats on getting Best Overall Blog! It's cool that you have a blog, I don't really know anyone that has one!

@Pugslover4 I'm sorry to hear about that, I hope your alright! And I think it's safe to say a bunch of us are waiting for the mill, including me!
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    fan00123 wrote: »
    @kellycot1 Congrats on getting Best Overall Blog! It's cool that you have a blog, I don't really know anyone that has one!

@Pugslover4 I'm sorry to hear about that, I hope your alright! And I think it's safe to say a bunch of us are waiting for the mill, including me!
    Yep.....only if they hurry or I wind up spend it on the Faire Folk Slumber! LOL!
  • Options
    Suture0Suture0 Posts: 49 Member
    @kellycot1 I checked your blog out, and I really like it! Congratulations on your win! How exciting! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @kellycot1 ......congrats! Like your story! ;)
  • Options
    Glad you are okay @Pugslover4. And the Mill just has to show up soon, please. Maybe we can do a "Mill, Mill, Mill" groupchant when the next deal appears and somehow make the Mill appear for deal number 447. ;)

Here is to hoping that number 447 is our lucky number. :D
  • Options
    awellenbl wrote: »
    Glad you are okay @Pugslover4. And the Mill just has to show up soon, please. Maybe we can do a "Mill, Mill, Mill" groupchant when the next deal appears and somehow make the Mill appear for deal number 447. ;)

Here is to hoping that number 447 is our lucky number. :D
    MILL MILL MILL MILL MILL! Million more chanting! MILL MILL MILL! :p:D

• Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Thanks for all of the congratulations. I really, really appreciate the support. It's still all new territory for me, so just knowing people are even slightly interested feels wonderful!

As others have said to you @Pugslover4, I hope you're okay. I can understand the frustration and empathise. My parents went through something similar. There were a thousand and one circumstances to all of that, but that feeling you described -- of not being sad, crying, etc. just terribly frustrated, angry and upset that he would do that and make life difficult for you -- is one my mother knows all too well. I felt that way too, although I was also sad, crying, etc. that my dad was so useless! I'm especially sorry that it sounds like it wasn't peaceful, with you having to call the police. My best wishes to you. I'm sure that this is the right decision for you; whether it's permanent or just getting space so he pulls his head in I can't say, but it certainly sounds like something you needed to do. I shall join you in demanding the Mill. :)

MILL! MILL! MILL! MILL!
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    martsmmartsm Posts: 45 Member
    I'm not caught up on the last few pages of posts, but just wanted to point out that the Weekly Sale page has 2 pages worth of deals (on the default 16 per page view). I hadn't noticed at first, so I thought I'd mention it in case others missed it too.
  • Options
    @Jeannie86 Thanks for the gifts.....and @kellycot1 my mother been though 3 divorce and on her 4th marriage is wonderful. My dad was a cheater, my sister and brother dad was a can't say it here...and my mom 3rd husband was a wife beater. So I been though worse then that. But never angry or sad when that happened...just because I was deaf and confused and have no idea what and why....wouldn't dare to know until my son was born.

MILLS MILLS MILLS AGAIN!
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @ spreadsheet team - sorry I haven't been around, I have been in bed with a migraine the last two days. I have to go to the doctors today so I will be late clocking in today.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    I am okay...just angry with him. I am not sad, or crying or anything. Just hurt enough for him to not working and making me support him. And @JennaIsGhost .....still waiting on Mills.
    And I think EA messed up again! :/ Didn't they just show the Stones Throw Greenhouse earlier???? LOL! I think EA been in outer space again. LOL! Oh well, gotta loves these guys! :p
    Completely understandable to me mad.
    I'm a bit frustrated seeing the Greenhouse twice, since I have it, but hey, If it gives an opportunity to some one else, I guess it's less frustrating haha. I do think EA is in outer space though. Or at least is letting a toddler choose what to put on the list and the toddler being a complete troll. haha!!
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    @missy2311 I hope you can get well soon!

As for the mill, I'll join the chant with you all! MILL! MILL! MILL! MILL!
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Radlee wrote: »

Did it just get harder yet to find ads? Just when I thought it may be returning to normal when I search for them at home they disappear. I managed to find 2 ads while at the library earlier but haven't seen 1 ad at home in over 24 hours now. I don't notice the sponsorpay script loading every time either. Is it just me or is this happening to others with the script not loading?

i got a few ads in one day earlier this week (monday, maybe?), but only a couple in the last two days. due to having a newborn, i'm on my computer nearly around the clock, and i'm searching all over the site. i've never noticed whether or not the sponsorpay script loads, but i'll start looking for it now.

Looks like the script is loading right now. I use firefox to view the store which is easy for me to watch the site load and whats loading. Maybe I'll finally see 1 today at home.

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    How many times is the greenhouse going to be on this list? Is it the toilet for this list since it will be 4 times now on this list. Can we please get some of the other venues that haven't been on the list yet? I know I'm not alone in hoping to see venues that haven't came up yet at great discounts.

• Options
    @CaySedaiSim thanks for the gift too! LOL @JennalsGhost!
    :p>:)
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    445 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Delicacy Server Stand / 13 / 26 / 50% / 2 hrs

Next up -

446 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 2 hrs (repeat of 51, 412 and 433?)
    447 ) Loads of Laundry (repeat of 399?)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top