Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started May 21st CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bohemian Garden ended with 59 minutes and 12 seconds left on the clock (started with 1 hour) at 33 after the hour.
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes, boys are so silly! We have hit -20F here but it is few and far between. I think it averages about +18F as a daytime temp in January (middle of our winter). This last winter was a little colder than normal (had quite a few days below 0F but not -20F). But we do measure our snowfalls in feet not inches usually. I actually hate cold weather so don't know why I still live here :P .

ETA: Vacation was great. We went with daughter #3 and her family and spent a week in a cabin in the Black Hills of South Dakota (that's where Mount Rushmore is).
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was sitting WATCHING the thing and clicking to get it, and it was gone in less than a minute.

REALLY?
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited July 2014
    FryeGuy24 wrote:
    @Spreadsheet team - I'm clocking out early tonight. I just got sent a rush freelance job to do overnight, and it's going to take all my attention, so I won't be able to update until my shift starts again tomorrow. Sorry, guys! The spreadsheet is updated to the start of the India Inspiration pants.

No need to apologize. I am clocking in.

Bohemian Garden sold out in less than one minute. Deals are starting at 33 minutes after the hour
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    What did it have? 5 available?

I'm a bit ticked. Been sitting here looking forward to getting the garden for the past 3 days, was even keeping track, and it's gone in less than a minute?
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you to all of you for keeping the list and the times updated. I have tried 3 times to get the bohemian garden. This time I was finally able to get it. :D Your list and times really helped. So again, thank you!

And boy that bohemian garden sold out fast again. Not even 40 seconds and it was gone. We have a lot of fast clickers out there :D
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Jo - I can takeover whenever you want to get some sleep :-)
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited July 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    @Jo - I can takeover whenever you want to get some sleep :-)
    Thanks Catherine. I am clocking out. I just updated the spreadsheet to the start of India Inspiration- Bengal Silk Cropped Top.
    piddlesim wrote:
    Thank you to all of you for keeping the list and the times updated. I have tried 3 times to get the bohemian garden. This time I was finally able to get it. :D Your list and times really helped. So again, thank you!
    Glad we could help. Congratulations on getting the garden.
    TRajah wrote:
    What did it have? 5 available?

I'm a bit ticked. Been sitting here looking forward to getting the garden for the past 3 days, was even keeping track, and it's gone in less than a minute?
    Sorry you were not successful. I started a thread a while ago A Plea to the Store Team - Stop the 30 Second Sell-out of the Daily Deal. You may wish to add a comment there which will bump the thread back to page 1.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    edited July 2014
    kellycot1 wrote:
    Hey Erin, the toilet is up! Better grab it before it's gone! :lol:
    Oh noes! I missed it AGAIN! I just have the worst luck with that toilet; I miss it every time! :lol:

Is there anyone alive that can get it in the bowl? :roll:

Yeah, while the carnival set was an utter bust, this upcoming set I DO want. Sadly this means all my OCD gardens need another update, but hey! More stuff!
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Me -- Thanks for the link. Signed.
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Spreadsheet team - I have to clock out a bit early tonight. The spreadsheet is updated to the start of Ultramodern End Table by D. Kyle.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ultramodern end table by d Kyle expired at 30 mins past the hour
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Spreadsheet team - I'm clocking in for my shift.
  • Options
    OmahaIrishOmahaIrish Posts: 33 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi everyone,

I really love this thread and the effort you all put into keeping the DD stuff up to date and whatnot.

I have a lotto/giveaway thingy going on because I used the awesome info in this thread to get a great deal on More Magic! a week before that EA sale...during which I bought Supernatural EP...which came with a More Magic code.

I don't get anything out of this, so it isn't self promotion. I just wanted to post about it here in case someone on this thread was thinking about getting it. Here's the link to that board. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/760989.page#12193357

And thanks again to everyone who keeps the spreadsheet up to date and everything!
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited July 2014
    OmahaIrish wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I really love this thread and the effort you all put into keeping the DD stuff up to date and whatnot.

I have a lotto/giveaway thingy going on because I used the awesome info in this thread to get a great deal on More Magic! a week before that EA sale...during which I bought Supernatural EP...which came with a More Magic code.

I don't get anything out of this, so it isn't self promotion. I just wanted to post about it here in case someone on this thread was thinking about getting it. Here's the link to that board. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/760989.page#12193357

And thanks again to everyone who keeps the spreadsheet up to date and everything!

Generous of you, thanks for posting this. I would be tempted, yet I already got two of the items so far. I am just waiting for it On the DD so I can snap it up for free!
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2014
    #14 Le Cirque Esprit is now priced at 1797 sp.
    #41 Gothique Library is now 1200 sp

I'm so stoked for the Old Mill set! I've never purchased a set when it's new, but there's no way I could wait. :mrgreen:
    Ximph wrote:
    Generous of you, thanks for posting this. I would be tempted, yet I already got two of the items so far. I am just waiting for it On the DD so I can snap it up for free!
    Did the recent price changes on the premium items have any effect on your CYS?
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Devalaous wrote:
    Is there anyone alive that can get it in the bowl? :roll:

I should note that I finally installed the darn thing the other day, I think a few months after I bought it. My sister had come over, and I wanted to demonstrate the product to her since she owned it but hadn't done the self-cleaning upgrade on it yet. And oh my, they sure do stare intently at that thing while it's in action. But it still does that fake-out "almost clogged but finally flushes" thing that gets so annoying after you've seen it 200 times. Not quite as uber as I expected, but it's so iconic that I still had to have it in my game. :D

And Erin - I haven't been to the TS4 forum, but I can still understand your need to vent. The reason I haven't been there is because I'm not interested in the game at this point, and like you said, it isn't "my" game. I'd been assuming that the people who were happy and excited about the game were frequenting that forum while those of us who weren't interested were steering clear. Sorry to hear that the people frequenting the forum aren't as happy and excited as I thought.

Having worked in some unpleasant corporate environments, I really think there's nothing more contagious than negativity. I'm sure you've witnessed it - how occasional venting (like you've done) can be healthy and cathartic, but complaining and negativity on a routine, repetitive, daily basis becomes damaging to everyone around. So when the negativity starts to reach those toxic levels, I agree that the best course is to just jump ship.
  • Options
    ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2014
    I take back what I said about TS4 forum. I forgot about the whole Jennifer Hepler death threat thing. I don't see Sims fans threatening to kill the Gurus and their family's.

David Gaider the lead writer of Dragon Age even said this to say about the Bioware Social Network forums..."I tend to largely avoid them these days, myself. Why? Because spending too much time there starts to make me feel negative— not just about the games we make, but about myself and life in general."
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Totally off topic, but Fyre... I just 'wasted' 30 minutes DYING laughing at your tumbler. OMG, you have caught some *fantastically* hilarious stuff! And your commentary... Thanks for the laughs :D
  • Options
    iam_Crazariam_Crazar Posts: 52 Member
    edited July 2014
    ashygirl94 wrote:

I'm so stoked for the Old Mill set! I've never purchased a set when it's new, but there's no way I could wait. :mrgreen:
    Ximph wrote:

I know mine has been affected....some good...and some down right terrible...
    a.k.a-Nina
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    TRajah wrote:
    Totally off topic, but Fyre... I just 'wasted' 30 minutes DYING laughing at your tumbler. OMG, you have caught some *fantastically* hilarious stuff! And your commentary... Thanks for the laughs :D

Aw, you're welcome, and thanks for reading! I hope I can get a little more time to play and have some more updates in the near future. :)

[EDIT] Oh, and thank you so much for the gift! Vivektaa and I really appreciate it. ;) Seriously, that was so nice of you.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    @Spreadsheet team - I'm clocking out for the night. The spreadsheet is updated to the start of Runway Riot. Good night!
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited July 2014
    ashygirl94 wrote:

Ximph wrote:

Actually I'm not sure. I should probably check the set again on Elianahere's calculator and see if it will still be free, but since I still have two of the three premium items I think it should be alright...I hope...cause if not it would be a bit of a letdown :/

UPDATE: Doesn't look like my cys for the set was affected. I suppose the real teller will be when the set comes up sometime late tomorrow evening or early in the morning depending on sell outs. I am hoping I wont have to set an alarm for it XD
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited July 2014
    Runway riot expired
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited July 2014
    Futureshock Kitchen and Mistress Mysterium have expired.

Up now: A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Edit, this set sold out early. Deals are now starting 12 minutes past the hour.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Have a nice day!