Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started May 21st CLOSED

1666768697072...Next

Comments

• kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for not yelling at me after my vent the other day, guys! I just feel like slapping a few people silly, both on the internet and in OE. But, good news! I submitted my assignment and my teacher already got back to me -- with 87%. So, yay!!! I'm like some kind of game journalism superstar, only without the skill. :P

I'm super tired at the moment, but in the morning I promise I'll clean it up (remove the assignment parts and just leave the article) and send it off to my lovely interview ladies -- and anyone else who fancies a sticky beak (that's Aussie slang for someone being nosy, but in a nice way -- if that makes sense). I'll also be sending it off to Game Informer in the morning, since my teacher said it's SO wonderful that they should accept it! I'm not so sure that'll be the case, but it's worth bragging about! Everyone loves a good brag now and then. :lol:
    Devalaous wrote:
    Is there anyone alive that can get it in the bowl? :roll:
    Are you kidding!? It's really, really hard to get it IN the toilet! That Uber Sani-Sim Toilet is so scary that I don't really want to get too close, or else it might suck me in! :evil:
    Devalaous wrote:
    Yeah, while the carnival set was an utter bust, this upcoming set I DO want. Sadly this means all my OCD gardens need another update, but hey! More stuff!
    Ugh, tell me about it! Since I'm technically on break from studying, I've finally decided to get back to my Sunset Valley remake. Again. I scrapped the whole thing and started again because it just wasn't quite right. Again. So, I'm fairly sure that any moment now I'll go on a mass spending spree, pick up The Boardwalk, Bohemian Garden and that Old Mill (maybe a bakery, too, while I'm at it), and start AGAIN.

But hey, funny thing happened when planning out my Sunset Valley. I found out something very peculiar -- I have TOO much space! :lol: I seriously built in just two extra roads, but I apparently overindulged in adding lots (especially along the beaches), so now I've got two lots more than I really need (to have one of everything important). I'm thinking I might set up a little subway and food truck somewhere, on one of the smaller lots.

Anyway, OCD builders unite! :D
    FryeGuy24 wrote:
    But it still does that fake-out "almost clogged but finally flushes" thing that gets so annoying after you've seen it 200 times. Not quite as uber as I expected, but it's so iconic that I still had to have it in my game. :D
    It took me a few seconds too long to realise that you were still talking about the in-game toilet at this part; I was just scrolling through on my phone and just caught the "almost clogged but finally flushes" thing, and I was cringing, wondering if you really needed to share that with us. :mrgreen:

Like, we like you and all, Frye, and I suppose it's okay if you REALLY need to talk about your bathroom habits, but that's kind of private business. :P

Anyway, once I read your post properly, I realised you were talking about the Uber Sani-Sim Toilet, and that you actually installed it! Congratulations! I still can't bear to use it -- I'll try to place it down, but it just looks so imposing. Does anyone have any nice recolours of it, that you could use in an average bathroom? I always go to include it in my modern/futuristic bathrooms, but then it's just too bulky for that. Always a bridesmaid, never a bidet. :lol:
    (I know, that was a terrible and inaccurate joke, but I tried)

Thanks as well for the TS4 support. Even though it's not something I want at this stage, I really want to see it do well. I don't really want to stay with Sims 3 forever, y'know? Like, I've got plenty more years and content to play with, but eventually I'll want a fresh game, with new possibilities -- and Sims with emotions (never mind the wall height slider, which is unbelievably cool)! I know there's a lot to be a little disappointed in (and varying degrees of disappointment, for sure), but I really did think there'd be some happiness over there! My mistake, apparently. :shock:

ANYWAY, congratulations to all who nabbed Bohemian Garden! I'm determined not to give in at 31%, but soon; I can't bear to hold off much longer!
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited July 2014
    Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) sold out with 19 minutes left on the clock.

Deals are starting 52 minutes past the hour.
    Have a nice day!
    edited July 2014
    kellycot1 wrote:
    ... But, good news! I submitted my assignment and my teacher already got back to me -- with 87%. So, yay!!! I'm like some kind of game journalism superstar, only without the skill. :P ...

... Thanks as well for the TS4 support. Even though it's not something I want at this stage, I really want to see it do well. I don't really want to stay with Sims 3 forever, y'know? Like, I've got plenty more years and content to play with, but eventually I'll want a fresh game, with new possibilities -- and Sims with emotions (never mind the wall height slider, which is unbelievably cool)! I know there's a lot to be a little disappointed in (and varying degrees of disappointment, for sure), but I really did think there'd be some happiness over there! My mistake, apparently. :shock:

Congrats, Kelly! I hope that your article will be published. I keep my fingers crossed for you :D

I too, don`t understand why people are "hating" The Sims 4. From what I`ve read, I think there are some really great features and tools. Earlier this year, I told my hubby that I won`t buy it but in the meantime, I want it! I love the new CAS and building tools and I think it`s great that the Sims will have emotions.
    Have a nice day!
  • FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Spreadsheet team - I'm clocking in for my shift.
    edited July 2014
    Stones Throw Greenhouse sold out with 18 minutes left on the clock.

Deals are starting at 34 minutes past the hour.
    Have a nice day!
    edited July 2014
    Tahera, you beat me to it! :) And also, thank you so much for posting the info for the deals that sold out overnight. It was a huge help!
    edited July 2014
    You`re welcome.
    Have a nice day!
    edited July 2014
    Business As Usual Bistro lasted 33 minutes and sold out at 6 after.

Also, the July set is up. Full price is 1700, sale price is 1450 (about 15% off). Not all items are available for individual sale. Looks like the PC items and the stairs are not. And being brand new, it's not available for CYS yet.

I'm very excited. I came really close to hitting that buy button, because 1450 is a pretty good price especially now that I'm getting ads again. But given how infrequently I have time to play these days, I think I can wait for another sale bigger than 15%. I'm hoping to live vicariously through everyone who buys it immediately. ;)
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2014
    :D On deal #147 from the list on p.1 Thought I'd list the deal number as I know that I find it difficult to find them quickly without it. I had suggested that those who update this thread put the numbers with the deal so people know quickly where we are on the list. For some it can mean the difference between getting a set and missing it. thanks. :P
  • ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2014
    davina1221 wrote:
    :D On deal #147 from the list on p.1 Thought I'd list the deal number as I know that I find it difficult to find them quickly without it. I had suggested that those who update this thread put the numbers with the deal so people know quickly where we are on the list. For some it can mean the difference between getting a set and missing it. thanks. :P
    Why not just bookmark the spreadsheet or just use CTRL+F?
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • TboythegreatTboythegreat Posts: 365 Member
    edited July 2014
    We may have a new rotation...

started at 2:00 PST
  • AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gragh! I was waiting for Wilderness Dreaming and it was so close! But there the upcoming sets have changed so I think there might be a new cycle...
  • iam_Crazariam_Crazar Posts: 52 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was waiting on Grandpa's Grove to come around again....Oh well...Let's see what this list will offer us...
    a.k.a-Nina
  • ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2014
    iam_Crazar wrote:
    I was waiting on Grandpa's Grove to come around again....Oh well...Let's see what this list will offer us...
    Me too!
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • sarovissarovis Posts: 114 Member
    edited July 2014
    OTL Was waiting for the Bakery to come up. Hope this new list has some interesting things on it.
    edited July 2014
    I'll be hoping that the discount for Street Couture Kids and Teens is good. I've been trying for ages to get that one free or at least under 50sp.

The new list will be starting in just under 15 minutes with:

1 . Street Couture - Kids and Teens / / 393 / % / 2 hours
    2 . Luxe Kidswears / / 1000 / % / hours
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was shocked when I went to check the DD page. Oh dear. (/_\)
    Hopefully Bohemian comes around again!
    edited July 2014
    Provence went the full time, and the new list is starting at 06 after.

1 . Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 225 / 393 / 43% / 2 hours

2 . Luxe Kidswears / / 1000 / % / 2 hours
    3 . Demeter's End Table / / 50 / % / hours

Hmm, no "real" new stuff yet, but we've only just started.
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited July 2014
    FryeGuy24 wrote:
    Provence went the full time, and the new list is starting at 06 after.

1 . Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 225 / 393 / 43% / 2 hours

2 . Luxe Kidswears / / 1000 / % / 2 hours
    3 . Demeter's End Table / / 50 / % / hours

Hmm, no "real" new stuff yet, but we've only just started.
    Wouldn't Provence actually be #1, since it shows in Past Sales? Isn't that usually how we can tell?

We should also start a new thread... if someone wants to put forth the effort. :)
  • angelchromeangelchrome Posts: 421 Member
    edited July 2014
    A new DD with the same 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    Seems like the same stuff has been rotating for half a year now.

What I was really hoping for is a 4th of July sale.
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh no! New list??? >.< I was so close to More Magic!!! But whats this??? So far its the same items?? Hmm, well, let me prepare a new DD rotation list and hope that More Magic appears in the future :/

New DD list under way, please keep track of deals while I get it ready.
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
    edited July 2014
    Wouldn't Provence actually be #1, since it shows in Past Sales? Isn't that usually how we can tell?

I can never remember how we count the first item on the list. I can't backtrack to check at the moment, so I'll take your word for it.

Judy - Provence was #148 on the previous list, if you want to copy it in as #1 on the new list.
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited July 2014
    New thread is started: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/761252.page#12199987

Not sure on the province thing since it was in line with the old list and only deviated with the street cotour kids, but I will put it as number one and if it doesn't appear by the end of the rotation then It will be crossed from the list, shouldn't be a problem.
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    edited July 2014

What I was really hoping for is a 4th of July sale.

You not the only one, been waiting on another storewide sale :x
  • cta08052cta08052 Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Where is the latest DD Rotation List (as of July 5 2014)? :)