Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Today I put both versions of Skyrim on my new computer. (Well, new as of a few months ago.) I didn't realize the remastered version is totally separate from the Legendary one. It doesn't overwrite the previous Skyrim. I received the remastered version for free because I already had Skyrim and its DLCs.

So anyway, today I went through my mods and updated them and used Nexus Mod Manager and the Steam Workshop to get everything downloaded or transferred to the new computer. A bit of a chore! And that was just for the old Skyrim. I haven't done anything to the new version yet. But at some point I want to compare the two, see if there really is that much difference.

My last save in Skyrim was over two years ago. I opened it up today and didn't even remember how to move around!

@veunsdemilosims Cute pic of Sebastian! Is that Madison with him?
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited November 2016
    Im back with the sims 3 and a new sim hopefully nomore reinstalls for a long long time. I decided to
    do a generational play and see how many generations I can play through. I have no cc in atm will add some hairs and skins later.

@lanlyn Yeah I recieved the new mastered version for free to, not tried if it works on my new computer yet.
    Just using the old skyrim, and that is for sure a pain to mod haha spent some time on it the last few days.

Here is a new screenshot post

[img][/img]2frIJGz.jpg

This is my new Sim Crystal, I let her live in Bridgeport and she will be my founder.

[img][/img]LmmJ1Om.jpg

I decided to send her off to University, not played in that world for a while.

[img][/img]BuJOGJO.jpg

I let her move into a different dormitory than I normally use.

[img][/img]D94DkkP.jpg

where she get to meet her new roomates.

[img][/img]ASlTJew.jpg

she also had a little nap after jsut moving in.

[img][/img]muQoDX9.jpg

I gave her her own room, which im sure she will like.

Thats all for now.

• Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Today I am going to edit the Venice lot and turn it in to a village for my story to take place. With a few other lots. I need to find my supernatural CD.
    I installed Sims4 yesterday, starting to play with it but mainly concentrating on Sims3.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Hello lovelies! It's been a very long time since I've popped in. I ended up losing both my laptops within a month of each other back in October. Not that I could do much of anything on the spare laptop anyway but still. And I knew my gaming laptop was going, I was honestly a bit surprised it held on as long as it did. I finally got a new laptop today though, that I still can't really afford lol, but I couldn't pass up the deal on it. TS3 just finished installing, opened it long enough to go "Wow it's pretty. Miss my mods though" and close it. And I'm currently trying to recover the hard drive all my data is on, because my backups are having issues and I still have stuff that didn't make it to backup (I had the drive ready to go and everything when I knew my laptop was about to go but it still didn't hold on long enough). Recovery is looking like a success so far (but I'm trying not to get excited yet).

I don't know the fate of my legacies yet. No matter how this recovery thing goes I can get my sims back, though some of them may have to look a bit different. It's not that, totally anyway. I just don't know if I have the motivation anymore to pick back up on the stories. I'm very bad at regaining momentum with anything and I've lost momentum for so long now. So I dunno. We'll see. I will keep playing with the sims I've grown to love (the ones that have working backups, at least), just possibly in a different fashion.

Anyway, thought I'd pop in. Obviously I won't be able to catch up all the way, I haven't even got a clue when I was last here, pretty sure it's been 2 or 3 months though. But I thought maybe I could catch up on a few posts while I wait for this recovery to finish. Or TS4 to install, whichever comes first (I just can't find the desire to play 3 when I can't currently play how I want with my mods and cc. But I'll play TS4 for a bit until I can get 3 set up properly).

Here is a new screenshot post

[img][/img]2frIJGz.jpg

Crystal is lovely. I hope she has a great time in Uni (but not so great that she neglects her studies lol).
    TadOlson wrote: »
    31166611075_d3a89a558c.jpg
    They were up by 5AM and tending to their chores after getting ready for the day.
    Great update. The canning station is such a great addition, I'm sure your sims will get a lot of use out of it.

wrenstales wrote: »
    Castle of Sands Museaumthesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9011377

I have been creating a unique museum that comes to life. Each floor has a different genra. To find the future take your sim to the very top. Children can play in the back of the Castle Grounds and look for pirates.

screenshot_original.jpg

Looks great and what an awesome idea!

Okay I think it's time for me to go for a bit lol. I might pop back in and catch a few more posts later, but I'm getting fed up at myself messing things up lol (adjusting to a new computer is rough), and TS4 is ready to go! God, I'm desperate to play sims lol.
  • Options
    @dreamerz13 Nice to see you pop in, i also had to get a new laptop as my old crashed.

Here is another screenshot post.

[img][/img]rc4zptz.jpg

Her first morning at the university failed quite bad with a horrible breakfast,
    she could not blame anyone else either as it was herself that had made it.

[img][/img]foi6TuB.jpg

Before her first class in the afternoon she greeted some more dormitory neighbors.

[img][/img]qqvcp9k.jpg

she also got to play some table tennis

[img][/img]F1TF116.jpg

In the evening she got invited to the first university party of the week.

[img][/img]YBxv73g.jpg

[img][/img]68IhX8y.jpg

[img][/img]Bjtejok.jpg

When she got to the party there were already lots of people. She got to do a keg stand
    with her crush Anoki moon, she had laid her eyes on him as soon as she saw him.

[img][/img]xSsamuQ.jpg

They day after she took a run at the gym

[img][/img]Tzyw7SG.jpg

and fell asleep during class, do not worry shes a good student and actually got o nthe deans list.

More later

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Ah... University parties! I wonder how we all survived those??? :#

@venusdemilosims Sebastian was kind of cute - it's not easy to come from a small town to the big bad city... :o Love the way you're setting up the mini series! It won't be easy for him to star against people so full of themselves as Alanna and her mother... :s

@lanlyn I'm glad you liked the update! Another one is on the way, just proofreading right now! :) Have fun with Skyrim!

@TadOlson Thanks! :) Great update! A canningstation fits perfectly into the timeperiod you're playing! :)

@Midnight18 and @grannys-pumkin11 Feel free to add me! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited November 2016
    Just drove 5+ hours from visiting my sister. Intended to play there but didn't get a chance, lol.

@dreamerz13 Good to see you again! Sorry to hear about your laptops. I've also had computer issues this side, and also been dealing with a recurrent bout of asthma. Not fun. I just handed my work laptop (which is not a gaming computer) to my niece for school, which leaves me with a desktop that I'm completely convinced is no longer capable of playing Sims 3 and my laptop, which I got in June for my birthday and is new-to-me. The desktop can run Sims 4 though (I'm pretty sure the laptop that I handed my niece can, too, even though it's technically not a gaming machine)

@lanlyn Yep, the woman pictured with Sebastian is indeed Kaydence's mother, Madison, who Savannah refers to as a "Calypso". I was trying to use stuff I don't ordinarily use in my gameplay, like the Versailles set.

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like Crystal is doing great at Uni!

@jillbg Yep, Sebastian was a cutie pie, if he was a bit on the chubby side ;) He clearly grew into his looks. He wasn't the movie god he is today, he made himself into that. This was a guy who made a conscious decision to leave his comfort zone, ironically the same type of decision his sister made - just in a different way - right after graduation. But his consequences were, of course, far different from hers. While she found fame and fortune, he found heartbreak and was forced to learn tough lessons.
    As for his movie it's his first major acting job in quite sometime so he's definitely trying to take it easy. He's been in the biz awhile, so he's seen his share of egos. Alanna and Emmy of course are two of the worst. But though he's been there awhile, there is still a bit of Sunset Valley in him. In some ways you can see how he ended up with Kaydence for a daughter ;)

Screenshot-141_zpsbt0ewnlp.jpg

Here's another one of a teenaged Sebastian, this one at Savannah's wedding.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    edited November 2016
    @jillbg thank you, she has great fun at uni. Loved you updates before.

@venusdemilosims thanks shes a good student, but does like top party and go out having fu nto.

Here is another post

[img][/img]Oormujn.jpg

the day after she was a bit tired and did not go to any party, she was invited but told them no thank you.
    She worked on her art skill, as her major is fine arts then proceeded to study for the final.

[img][/img]Om3hkq5.jpg

As Friday approached quickly, she got up early to do a little last final study before the exam,
    she passed it with flying colors so in the evening she decided to have a party of her own to celebrate.

[img][/img]s3yn4NW.jpg

She invited some people and her crush Anoki Moon, she decided to flirt with him a bit.

[img][/img]X5tieBr.jpg

which went well so she asked him to watch the stars together.

[img][/img]LWkiUvC.jpg

The evening ended with a kiss.

More later

• Options
    edited November 2016
    @Silverofdreams30 Like your makeover of Anoki Moon :) And he and Crystal seem to be off to a promising start as a couple.

qo0Qq20.jpg

Another pic of Sebastian with Kaydence's mother, Madison, as she helped him into his space suit for a shoot. Definitely some foreshadowing there.

ucunrFA.jpg

And Madison and Sebastian wonder why their daughter is the way she is... They shouldn't because she took equal parts from both of them.

vtAebAS.jpg

Sebastian wasn't entirely friendless in Bridgeport. Ironically, one of his best friends there was an assistant screenwriter named Kristy Verhoeven. Ms. Verhoeven had come to Bridgeport a few years back to become a world famous film director, and had gotten a job at Plumbob Pictures, working under Alan Stanley. When Sebastian came to Bridgeport, they became fast friends, sharing a love of food and logic games. She has since left Plumbob Pictures and started her own independent production company.

O249Bb9.jpg

She once came to 'The Castle' (which was Sebastian and Madison's huge mansion in Starlight Shores, a home they'd later share with their young daughter) to visit her friend.

hDCmF8d.jpg

Sebastian introduced his friend Kristy to his then-girlfriend and future baby mama, Madison. Let's say the meeting didn't exactly go well.

5dkQuaj.jpg

"What do you think?" Sebastian asked cheerfully.
    "You want the truth?" Kristy replied between bites. "She's pretty but I don't think she's your type. Too high maintenance. You're a low key guy from a small town. It'll never work."

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Hi there everybody,I've been falling behind here because of internet issues and I was also trying to fix one of my Sims 3 folders and it looks like I might've gotten it fixed and ended up unexpectedly fixing another issue in my attempt to fix my game.The issue that seems to be fixed was the school overcrowding and routing fails caised by overcrowding.I found a way to set a Mod up to disable all automatic school assignemt to the school rabbot holes and a way to fix the assignemt if it happened to an inactive family.I love the updates I've seen here so far.
    @dreamerz13 -Hi there!You're not alone in having to fix your game because I had to fix mine and it seems that mine is fixed so far.
    @jillbg -It was bought for me and I also use a Mod for it from MTS to make it work with my legacies.I had to fix my game and fixed one of my oldest issues.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great pictures!
    @venusdemilosims -Great pictures!
    Winfield,Missouri-Fall-1853.
    Here's an update to the schoolhouse to add food replicators.
    31326348085_d3fe6a3a18_c.jpg
    Here's Sandi after her third birthday with the school rabbithole in place.I was testing out a Mod hoping for a fix to the school overcrowding and routing fail issue and it looks like it's fixed here.
    31326339745_313d71cb90_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims Thank you, great update

@TadOlson Great update.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @TadOlson What mod is that that does that with the rabbit holes? Sandi sure is cute going to school.

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like Crystal isn't the only one with her eyes on Anoki...

wB4r6L2.jpg

Here he is with Skylar at a campus party. They flirted the whole time.

fMhhLEg.jpg

Skylar wanted to give Anoki a gift so I gave him something she had in her inventory.

TA8FHb3.jpg

They chatted at this party most of the night. Don't know what to make of Anoki actually and can't really see what they would have in common, lol.

VUMcoUf.jpg

Skylar had been invited to this party by a member of the Tri-Fruhm sorority, Paris Vanderbuilt.

tvq1lXt.jpg

It was no surprise, then, that Skylar was now pledging this sorority. This was the same sorority that was actively seeking the membership of her cousin, Kaydence, and had also sought the membership of her two older sisters when they attended university.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Well, it took a lot more effort than I wanted but recovery has been more or less a success. :D I've definitely lost some stuff. Austin's saves are totally gone, aside from when he was a teen so his fiancee and baby don't exist at all anymore. That's the worst hit though and it's on my just for fun save so it's not too bad, no big deal if I have to start over. I have some catching up to do in Evie's save but it's not like all hope is lost.

I think I've found my inspiration to get back on track with her story too, but it'll take a little bit. Like until probably Christmas, maybe a bit before. But I think it'll be worth it in the end :mrgreen:. I haven't figured out Aedan yet, but going to try figuring that out soon, thankfully his save seems to be like totally intact almost so I really can do whatever the heck I want no catching up or trying to work around anything or whatever, so that should help.

It took me like 4 days to get back into sims 3 though and I've had to work all week so I haven't gotten lots of simming time. :( Though, it's nice, my game loads sooooo fast now, so I can actually make some use of limited time so I have played a bit, but it's mostly been just like fixing up lost outfits and stuff, getting back on track. But I have the weekend off and I'm going to sim it away lol (like actually play. I'm going to age Austin back up and just play and have fun). Oh one more day to go, so excited! XD Anyway.

@dreamerz13 Nice to see you pop in, i also had to get a new laptop as my old crashed.

Thanks. Ah bummer, glad you were able to get a new laptop though.

Looks like Crystal had a bit too much fun at the party if she fell asleep in class the next day lol. But that's okay, you're supposed to have some fun in Uni. Glad her studies are still going well though.

Aww Crystal and Anoki seem so cute together :smiley:

Just drove 5+ hours from visiting my sister. Intended to play there but didn't get a chance, lol.

@dreamerz13 Good to see you again! Sorry to hear about your laptops. I've also had computer issues this side, and also been dealing with a recurrent bout of asthma. Not fun. I just handed my work laptop (which is not a gaming computer) to my niece for school, which leaves me with a desktop that I'm completely convinced is no longer capable of playing Sims 3 and my laptop, which I got in June for my birthday and is new-to-me. The desktop can run Sims 4 though (I'm pretty sure the laptop that I handed my niece can, too, even though it's technically not a gaming machine)

Thanks. Asthma is definitely not fun, I've had it for as long as I can remember so I can relate to how awful it can be. I only have mild asthma so most days it's just a minor annoyance but some days.... ugh. I hope it eases up for you soon. Sims 4 is easier to run which can be nice to at least have some sims, better than nothing. Frustrating when your computer doesn't like the version of the game you wanna play though. I was planning to try playing 4 on my spare laptop when my old gaming one died but it didn't like sims 4 even. I was so sad because I just wanted to sim. I did after a few weeks figure out it could handle TS2 though, and then it died after like 2 days.

aww haha, teenage sebastian is so cute. I wanna pinch those chubby cheeks haha, he just looks so different from what I've gotten so used to.

Well Anoki is quite the ladies man lol. Skylar looks great in that last pic though. (and I just really love that pic anyway, the colours are great)

Hi there everybody,I've been falling behind here because of internet issues and I was also trying to fix one of my Sims 3 folders and it looks like I might've gotten it fixed and ended up unexpectedly fixing another issue in my attempt to fix my game.The issue that seems to be fixed was the school overcrowding and routing fails caised by overcrowding.I found a way to set a Mod up to disable all automatic school assignemt to the school rabbot holes and a way to fix the assignemt if it happened to an inactive family.I love the updates I've seen here so far.
    @dreamerz13 -Hi there!You're not alone in having to fix your game because I had to fix mine and it seems that mine is fixed so far.

Well it's good you were able to fix another issue at the same time. I just ended up making more issues in my game lol, but it's all sorted now.

The schoolhouse looks great.

• Options
    @venusdemilosims hahah so skylar is interested in him aswell, you go girl hehe. I like him hes cute
    atleast after I made a makeover on him haha.

@dreamerz13 Glad you were able to save some of your stuff atleast, I hope you can catch up
    smoothly I hate to have to restart stuff.

Here is another post

[img][/img]69OYSjM.jpg

It may look like all Crystal does at uni is party, but she do study and shes on the Deans list.

[img][/img]agyZihy.jpg

[img][/img]QGcqBdl.jpg

she and Anoki went out on a date, after bowling they both had a drink at the bowling place.

[img][/img]NsLnDm0.jpg

As they went back to the dorm later at night they shared an evening snack.

[img][/img]jb21Rpp.jpg

And studied some more before it was time to sleep.

• Options
    @dreamerz13 Yep my desktop has decided it doesn't like Sims 3 at all. It definitely has made its choice haha. It's almost 4 years old so beggars really can't be choosers, lol.
    Can't wait to see what Austin and Evie get up to now, glad to see that you were able to salvage something. Computer crashes are definitely not fun. I had to restore my stuff, it's a pain.
    I agree, Sebastian was definitely a bit on the chubby side as a teen, the guy basically reinvented himself when he went to Bridgeport and became a movie star. He wasn't always the movie god he is today. By the time he had begun dating Kaydence's mother, Madison, the chubby kid was long gone.

x1nPbis.jpg

His cheekbones, however, make a reappearance in the personage of his son by Kyra Foster, Aaron.

The Skylar pic was completely non posed and accidental. She was standing near a picture.

@Silverofdreams30 They continue to look great together. Don't know what those girls see in Anoki tho, lol.

• Options
    @venusdemilosims hahaha me either but well hes cute so can not blame them lol.

Here is another post

[img][/img]nDKw0E0.jpg

Before class Crystal did some outdoor work. Outside the dorm.

[img][/img]ivLQGMp.jpg

As her major is fine Arts she practiced her art skill.

[img][/img]Q2KqTfR.jpg

she practiced so long, she had to run to class.

[img][/img]YGxBh7L.jpg

This class she was more alert to what the professor said.

[img][/img]UXORQcM.jpg

On the evening she invited some people for a bonfire party at the park.

[img][/img]FSW1B5o.jpg

she and Anoki had some fun with water balloons at the party, the guests enjoyed the evening

That is all for now

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 -THanks for the comment.Great updates!
    @venusdemilosims -Thanks for the comment though Sandi is only enrolled in the school of life which really means she's not actually enrolled in the school rabbit hole.It's an alternative to NRaas though I only enabled the automatic school assignments override and a few minor things that don't conflict with NRaas.Great update!
    @dreamerz13 -It looks like you lost some of your game.I did get the overcrowding issue fixed by having it stopped from even being able to start.That Mod will actually prevent that issue and the school routing fails due to students living too far from the school.
    Evermore Falls,Maine-Summer-1636.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early on that second summer morning and ready for the day quickly before getting to work on studying painting skill on the iPads.
    31090249781_3b1cbfc450.jpg
    They ended up getting mail and had to set up the new planters that arrived in the mail by about noon.
    31060778602_3601d296b9.jpg
    They had the washroom sink break as they were getting ready for work and eating lunch.
    30836865640_7ed3c0a81a.jpg
    Eli stopped to repair the sink before leaving for work.
    30397056683_abdb66a733.jpg
    They got home at 6PM and went to bed at 7:30 after chores were done.
    31090216861_258a3e0ca2.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    I've spent like all day fixing my game (again, god I've hardy even touched it how the heck did I break it >.<) and wasted half my weekend, but finally I can play. I just have a small update on Austin for now, I'll have more tomorrow probably.

Austin has moved to Saint Greer Islands, a lovely world that I'd moved him to with Robyn before my old laptop died. He's alone this time, because I had no choice, but still he's back in this gorgeous place. And at least he's blissfully unaware about the future he almost had here, or with Robyn at all.
    31036515740_c2091ce89a_h.jpg

He lives in a cottage near the edge of Azalea Island, secluded enough for a writer's getaway but close to work. Also close to the beach, but I'm not sure that's hard to manage here.
    31036521900_2534116e8d_h.jpg

Work is at the Saint Greer Firestation.
    30584284444_e723ad699c_h.jpg
    It's also where he really lives because it's furnished and his house is not (because his decorator is a lazy butt. And has ZERO patience for anything right now and needs a nap. Okay, another nap XD.)

And the gym is close by so he can go there to... practice ballet and use the spa?
    30584280414_3b9642b87d_h.jpg31036518420_f74a99d3f8_h.jpg
    I dunno, I just didn't see him as the type. I think it's pretty great though.

And near his house (his actual house, not the fire station) is a farm where he can go grab a bunch of fruit. Because he doesn't have access to a stove, so he lives off fruit and raw veggies XD. But his house does also have a greenhouse, so he can start using that eventually.
    31369155956_a12b41c3e6_h.jpg
    (I'll buy you a stove tomorrow, okay buddy?)

But back to work... because the SGFD is... interesting. Austin's coworkers are a bit goofy, though he has not patience for it (says the guy who lives at work...)
    31369153826_5f92aa3099_h.jpg
    31405454735_8e637f166e_h.jpg

And Austin already got in a fight on a day one, it was totally the other dudes fault, he just kept like yelling at and slapping Austin for no apparent reason. So Austin kicked his butt.
    31369149976_7c00b1cd86_h.jpg31369148006_9a95d3b608_h.jpg

Meanwhile, Tonia sat in front of the guys just reading her book. I'm like actually about 98% certain the fighting all relates to her anyway. 'Cause I'm pretty sure the guys both like her and the other guy feels threatened (he was hitting on her when Austin walked in for his first day and then she just wanted to talk to Austin).
    31405450745_e8c8ffff8f_h.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Will probably comment later but just wanted to get this up before I forget :|

UZkQtw3.jpg

Kaydence's biological mother, the legendary pop superstar Madison Avenue, was enjoying some down time with two old gal pals at the salon and spa in Starlight Shores. She had been friends with Kennedy and Chelsea since high school, and they were visiting her from Bridgeport.

LVwKP6G.jpg

Madison's friend Kennedy, a Starlight Shores native, was in Bridgeport attempting to carve out a career in reality TV.

5GOoAy9.jpg

Chelsea, on the other hand, had found modest success as a stylist and fashion designer, and had recently been hired by Madison's mother (and manager) Michele Guyton as her personal stylist.

Cn1wMe9.jpg

When Kennedy saw Madison sitting in the hot tub, the conversation turned to Madison's love life. "I still can't get over it, though," Kennedy mused. "Still can't believe you dated that guy Sebastian Jolina-Plumb, and then turned around and got pregnant."
    Madison shrugged. "It happened, I guess."
    "I knew he was an actor and all, but I didn't think he was your type. I always thought he was too -" Kennedy's voice trailed off before she abruptly changed the subject. "What happened between you and that guy from London, what was his name?"
    "Sutton."
    "Yeah, that's him."
    "It just, didn't work out."
    "That's a shame. I thought you two were cute together." Kennedy changed the subject. "How old is your daughter now?"
    "Sixteen."
    "Wow, that old?" Chelsea interjected from across the room. "I still remember the baby shower! It doesn't seem that long ago!"
    "She looks just like me," Madison said proudly. "She has my face, but she has a lot of Sebastian's ways. She's not interested in music at all. She likes books and writing and science."
    "Well, you know," Chelsea commented, "that's not all bad."
    "You did find out after the fact that Sebastian was a genius," Kennedy added. "Hey, there was a reason the guy played all those scientist characters. I'm surprised you didn't put two and two together sooner, Mads."
    "I don't regret any of it," Madison admitted. "I loved him. In some ways, I think I still do. We're always going to have that connection because of our daughter. Sebastian was amazing in bed. He was a fabulous cook. We didn't need our butler to cook half the time because Sebastian would make better meals than he would. But we were oil and water, too. We argued a lot."

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    UZkQtw3.jpg

Kaydence's biological mother, the legendary pop superstar Madison Avenue, was enjoying some down time with two old gal pals at the salon and spa in Starlight Shores. She had been friends with Kennedy and Chelsea since high school, and they were visiting her from Bridgeport.

She has a look about her that says "I just spent the night with @CravenLestat " :D:D:D

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2016
    @KevinL5275 I am innocent :( was not me Venusdemillosims ladies are all good girls and sweet.BTW something interesting for you to look at in the WHIYGT Thread.A beautiful mystery sim right under your nose. :o Hiding from you.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @venusdemilosims Great update, glad she spent some time with her friends.

@dreamerz13 Great update on Austin, what skin do you use on him is it navetsa ( spelling?) I tried to download a few of those skins but
    only got one working link or so of that.

Here is another update I have so many screenshots to post.

[img][/img]pmbyRtX.jpg

After the bonfire party the semester were over. Crystal decided to drop off
    another semester since she is quit broke and work a while before going back to finish off.
    So she returned back to the city. Anoki decided to come with her ( I added him to the family to be able to control him haha)

[img][/img]JlnKPSM.jpg

They met outside er house, she got a part time job at the spa while I had him work within the daycare,
    hes really good with the toddlers.

[img][/img]b2qeUIE.jpg

Had to take a screenshot this lightning mod is so beautiful.

[img][/img]14CRHG0.jpg

Anoki settled in fine at Crystals place, here he was relaxing before work.

[img][/img]zcgpJjX.jpg

Crystal missed going out to party so she went out for a drin one of the days in town.

[img][/img]meAdYCt.jpg

they went on a date at the movies, these films looked nice haha.

that is all for now

• Options
    @dreamerz13 Austin... yummy. Great house and wonderful looking new town.

@Silverofdreams30 Crystal and Anoki seem to be taking it somewhat slowly, which is a good thing. The lighting mod looks great!

@KevinL5275 and @CravenLestat Don't make me have to send Kaydence after you boys for ogling at her mom :p Just messin' with you. Madison would probably enjoy the attention. Seriously, mom is a beauty, that is obvious. You see which side of the family she gets her, um, appeal, from. She was having some down time with her buds at the salon.

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Enjoyed reading about Crystal in Uni. Seems she and Anoki are hitting if off! Nice remake of him too. ...Fun pic of the bonfire party. ...Great screenshot of the city bridge too!

@wrenstales I almost bought Sims 4 when Origin recently had it on sale, but decided not to after reading about culling annoyances. Hope you found your Supernatural disk.

@dreamerz13 Congrats on the new laptop. I know what you mean about losing momentum though. Having to learn the controls in a game all over again, etc. Sorry you lost some of your saves, but at least the recovery was partially successful. ...I spent a few hours working through a glitch in one of my games too (Skyrim, not Sims). So frustrating! Luckily I found a way to fix my problem too. ...Beautiful lighthouse picture! Saint Greer Islands looks very scenic. Love the colors on the cottage. ...Austin is a handsome sim.

@venusdemilosims I liked hearing more about Sebastian's early life in Bridgeport. ...Love that pic of Skylar in the sorority gown. ...Enjoyed the dialog with Madison and her friends.

@TadOlson I just noticed you must have a mod that shows the icons of animals in map view. Very cool! And I see there are different colors of icons too.
  • Options
    @dreamerz13 Yep my desktop has decided it doesn't like Sims 3 at all. It definitely has made its choice haha. It's almost 4 years old so beggars really can't be choosers, lol.
    Can't wait to see what Austin and Evie get up to now, glad to see that you were able to salvage something. Computer crashes are definitely not fun. I had to restore my stuff, it's a pain.
    I agree, Sebastian was definitely a bit on the chubby side as a teen, the guy basically reinvented himself when he went to Bridgeport and became a movie star. He wasn't always the movie god he is today. By the time he had begun dating Kaydence's mother, Madison, the chubby kid was long gone.

x1nPbis.jpg

His cheekbones, however, make a reappearance in the personage of his son by Kyra Foster, Aaron.

The Skylar pic was completely non posed and accidental. She was standing near a picture.

Lol, yeah, that will do it. My old gaming laptop was 3 or 4 years old (I think 4), so age wasn't on its side. Though it was heavy damage and a virus that ultimately did it in, it was still probably starting to near the end of it's life for gaming (how I want to anyway). It just ended up getting there sooner than I was actually expecting. My spare was like 6 years old (I'm kind of impressed that it even liked TS2 still), it gave up on TS3 after like 2 or 3 years... I really didn't get TS3's demand on a system when I got it so it wasn't really made to survive that XD.

I guess that tends to happen when you become a celebrity, unless you were blessed with "perfect" genetics already.

Those are often my favourite pictures, the ones that just happen and aren't staged.

It's nice to see Madison's perspective on her time with Sebastian, and that she can recognize the positives about it.

@dreamerz13 Great update on Austin, what skin do you use on him is it navetsa ( spelling?) I tried to download a few of those skins but
    only got one working link or so of that.

Thanks. I use Ephemera's eskin fresh (http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63f63ea90101fod7.html).

Crystal and Anoki really do make a cute couple. It's nice that he went to see her in Bridgeport. LOL at adding him to the family to control him. I do that all the time.... my houses often have like 10 sims in them hiding in the background until I need them. It's the only way sometimes lol. That shot of Bridgeport is beautiful too, that is a nice lighting mod. Is it one of brntwaffles? I love their lighting mods, though I moved on to something else but I think theirs make the most beautiful sunsets/rises.

@dreamerz13 -It looks like you lost some of your game.I did get the overcrowding issue fixed by having it stopped from even being able to start.That Mod will actually prevent that issue and the school routing fails due to students living too far from the school.

Yeah, nothing too tragic though. Ah okay, that's good, best to prevent the issue in first place.

Nice update! Of course the sink would break as they need to leave to work, always the worst time, glad Eli was able to take the time to fix it though.

lanlyn wrote: »
    @dreamerz13 Congrats on the new laptop. I know what you mean about losing momentum though. Having to learn the controls in a game all over again, etc. Sorry you lost some of your saves, but at least the recovery was partially successful. ...I spent a few hours working through a glitch in one of my games too (Skyrim, not Sims). So frustrating! Luckily I found a way to fix my problem too. ...Beautiful lighthouse picture! Saint Greer Islands looks very scenic. Love the colors on the cottage. ...Austin is a handsome sim.

Lol, learning the controls again... I've played TS3 since practically day 1, 7 years ago. I don't play for 2 months and I forget like everything XD. I did recover all the really important stuff (or can redo it easily enough) so it's alright. TBH I just wanted my mods/cc back XD (and my main sims but I knew they were okay). It really is frustrating to fix games though, ugh, but whatever the pricing of playing them I guess. Thanks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top