Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    @venusdemilosims Nice update about the hacking. Aliens of course! And now Kaydence is worried that it's all her fault. :( ...That's amazing about the prof asking Skylar for a date. Kind of unsettling, right? ...Loved the period acting piece with Sebastian. Sounds like Emmy is a bit of a diva! ...Good luck with your computer issues.

@Zabeth0 I hope your husband's surgery went ok and that all is well. Thank you for all your comments about my updates! ...Great scene of Zelda in the storm trooper pajamas. Wonder what Rafael will think of the Star Wars movies? :D

@Silverofdreams30 That's such a cute pic of Emma and Adam!

@Mikezumi I really like that first screenshot of Beau and Josh. ...OMG, Moxie! How could that happen so quickly? :o

@AlwaysTheSun Very nice wedding pics. :)

@wolfkomoki1 I like how the Sims 4 game displays the sugar skulls.

@TadOlson It'll be fun to see how you develop Notchcliffs!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi all, I finally installed Sims 3 on this new computer, and im amazed how quick it loads up compared to my other one.
    Great updates everyone, i wil create a new sim as I had no chance to backup the old saves when my comp crashed.

@lanlyn thank you.
  • Options
    I am doing a test sim in bridgeport and I love it so far, just sharing 2 screens until I create a simI will play with.

I had to switch to imgur cause photobucket gave me problems.

[img][/img]m3vfDR7.jpg

the hemlocks brought their toddler to the pub.
    I had set my test sim out to clubbing.

[img][/img]h0AZed6.jpg

someone must of had a glass to much it seem hehe.

• Options
    Midnight18Midnight18 Posts: 149 Member
    Not sure if this is the right place but my daughter and I are playing again and need active friends. Maxmidnight on ea or midnight18 on sims 3. Feel free to add I will host sims for sim porting and if I can get enough active friends maybe send as well
  • Options
    grannys-pumkin11grannys-pumkin11 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am looking for some friends to send gifts to , and maybe screenshots.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @lanlyn: great update

@Silverofdreams30: great update. :)

@venusdemilosims: great update

@Midnight18: cool. You may add me as a friend. Screenname is the same. :)

@all: great update
    :) Smile!

• Options
    @Puddinroy thank you

Here is my new sim, which I will play with on my new computer.

[img][/img]XYY3HSD.jpg

This is Octavia, shes newly moved in to a big apartment in Bridgeport,
    shes interested in the city life so she moved there from sunset valley.

[img][/img]VurEjzz.jpg

she enjoys spending her evenigns clubbing trying to get into different spots.

[img][/img]221McYI.jpg

she has irresistible trait so naturally guys like to flock near her,
    shes a bit oblivious to them though but hope to find a true romance at soem point.

[img][/img]WBFkoyk.jpg

shes always in the crowd it seems.

[img][/img]JDbuWzp.jpg

she want to become a successful painter and writer, so when not clubbing
    shes workingup her skills.

That is all for now.

• Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    Today's Penny's birthday!!

tumblr_og8hn09Czl1vgjyrio1_540.jpg
    tumblr_og8hn09Czl1vgjyrio2_540.jpg

Isn't she such a cute child?

tumblr_og8hpfmRlb1vgjyrio1_540.jpg
    tumblr_og8hpfmRlb1vgjyrio2_540.jpg

• Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    Showing off my latest customization of Luxorite VIP:

Custom%201_zpshkyfxspj.jpg

Custom%202_zpsti93c8l1.jpg

Custom%203_zpsxcwdxujj.jpg

Custom%204_zpsvwiku7sx.jpg

Custom%205_zps8739gxsn.jpg

Custom%206_zpstnpufmvt.jpg

Custom%207_zps2avbeg8e.jpg

Custom%208_zpsqmhpgifr.jpg

Custom%209_zpss3ah3yq3.jpg

See how much potential that can be custom in different ways w/ the amount of space.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thank you

@ddsims3world nice house.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @lanlyn I've missed so much!!! :o Congrats to the baby girl! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Octavia is beautiful - good luck with her clubbing and working on maximizing her skills! :)

Sorry to hear about your asthma, @venusdemilosims I'm immensely enjoying your flashbacks and pics from old saves! :D

Long time no see! I'm becoming quite the master lurker on these forums... I would never have guessed that working a full time at two different high schools would take so much of my time - probably because I have to drive alot to get from one to the other, and also because they are so completely different!

But enough about work - here’s the link to next chapter of The Grey Witches!

Parallel to Granny Grey’s weekend in Lucky Springs, Taïga stays at Bayou Oaks alone with her best friend Linn, despite her promise to her grandmother. After a calm and quiet Friday night discussing and watching romantic films together, it’s finally Saturday…

IDC’s gig has been moved from Friday to Saturday, aka more customers but also more stress for Taïga… Lucky for her that her BFF Linn knows what a rockstar should look like!
    tgw02-35-06.jpg

While Granny gets a soothing massage at Love Motel’s Spa, Taïga is flying high on emotions.
    tgw02-35-20.jpg
    tgw02-35-25.jpg

But what is Sprinkler up to?
    tgw02-35-39.jpg

If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow my blog.

Happy simming
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Castle of Sands Museaumthesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9011377

I have been creating a unique museum that comes to life. Each floor has a different genra. To find the future take your sim to the very top. Children can play in the back of the Castle Grounds and look for pirates.

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

• Options
    @zabeth0 Take it slow and steady, both you and your husband. Your input is always appreciated! :) I haven't had time to comment on your story, I guess we've both lost about a month - me due to too much work and my mom visiting during the whole month of September. I didn't go on the forums at all, just spent all my free time with her.

p623 Love how Raphael stays in bed, thinking things over. Sometimes you just don't want to get out of bed and get things done... :) I had trouble too, getting used to peanut butter! But I love it in cookies. Yummy! :)

p625 OK, Zelda thinks peanutbutter sandwiches are healthy stuff... Wonder what she indulges in when she's in need of something really "un" healthy??? :D I like their conversation, Rafael is excusing himself all the time, I'd love him to be alittle more sure of himself. But it's sweet that he still can't believe how much Zelda loves him! <3

p628 I just adore that old surfer, so helpful! :D After living in the tropics for several years (at least 80 % humidity, most of the time more, and up to 129°F) I know about the feeling. Impossible to cool off, and an obligation of drinking more than 1gallon of water a day just to help the body keeping a decent temperature... I can't wait to see what Zelda comes up with. She's so pretty she can wear anything! :) Dante Morganthe is a smooth operator. I like him, I hope he'll stay alive... ;)

p629 I love love love the stormtrooper pattern! <3 Poor Raphael. He tries so hard to please Zelda, and worries so much about her reactions. Just relax, Twinkle Toes. She loves you as much as you do, and you're on a honey moon! :o
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    YES YES YES!! More Grey Witches! Thank you @jillbg
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    @KevinL5275 Cool! Enjoy, Kevin! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @jillbg Nice to see you pop in again. thank you I have more to post,
    but have not had time to fix with it since I have been modding skyrim over weekend and that take ages ugh.
    got an urge to play it again on this new computer. Great another update of the grey witches wodnerful phoos.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Are you playing the new Skyrim Remastered? I saw that it was released, but haven't played it yet (Steam).
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks! :) I've only watched Skyrim pictures and they are amazing!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited November 2016
    @jillbg Nice to see you again! And thanks for your comments! Yep the asthma has put me behind at least a month, along with my increased workload and more computer issues. I'm now completely convinced that my almost 4 year old desktop can no longer run Sims 3 the way I want to run it. Right now I'm on my way to a work meeting.

@fionaloveserrano Loving your updates on your family!

@Silverofdreams30 your new laptop is definitely showing your sims off like a charm!

@ddsims3world Loving your interiors as always!

@lanlyn Yep, I was as surprised as you were when the professor asked Skylar out. But then, the game doesn't recognize them as professor and student, as we do. Definitely unsettling to me. Emmy Starr is definitely a diva. She's a premade sim from Bridgeport and her traits are hot headed, light sleeper, perfectionist, dislikes children, charismatic.

Oh and before I leave here, I found a couple more pix... the release of the new expansion for Sims 4 has given me some ideas...

lvz4xXz.jpg

Here's Sebastian when he was a fresh-scrubbed country boy from Sunset Valley. He'd just moved to Bridgeport at this point, and he was not much older than his daughter Kaydence is now.

cRzdAqA.jpg

Sebastian was a bit of a fish out of water. This was his first encounter with a vampire, Beau Merrick. He and Kaydence are actually similar people, but they're also very different people, particularly in their reaction to their first encounter with the paranormal.
    Sebastian recalled the story to his sister, Savannah, in a humorous anecdote.
    "I got up to Bianca (Rubble)'s and I saw this guy that looked, well, kinda strange.
    “Who’s he?” I asked her, rather bemusedly. “He looks kind of … I don’t know … creepy.”
    Bianca laughed. “He’s Beau Merrick. He’s a vampire.”
    A… what? What did you say?
    “He’s a vampire.”
    “No, I mean the way you say that. Like that’s a regular thing.”
    “Don’t tell me you’ve never seen a vampire.”
    “On TV and the movies, but no, never in person.”
    “Hey,” Bianca whispered, “where are you from anyway? I’ve never seen you before in these parts.”
    I gulped. “Sunset Valley.”
    “That explains it!”

FRcAjbF.jpg

Years later, Sebastian was now starring opposite Emmy Starr and her real-life (born-in-game) daughter, Alanna Starr Stanley, in a made-for-cable period miniseries - a grand spectacle executive produced by Emmy's on-again, off-again boyfriend and Alanna's father, Alan Stanley. And the tensions on the set were evident.
    Maybe if his own daughter were playing the lead role? Well, it had been offered to Kaydence but she turned it down, preferring to concentrate on her college studies. However, it didn't stop her from dressing the part alongside her boyfriend, Terry.

w5QJuoH.jpg

Despite all the pomp and circumstance, the role in the cable miniseries was Sebastian's first major role in quite sometime.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @texansky -It's Notchliff Isles and it came from the exchange.
    @AlwaysThe Sun -Great pictures!
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.I did make three working worlds so far and have another one to get finished.I just use the Mods I need to for fixing the game.
    @lanlyn -I'm excited to get it started in a clean folder.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great pictures!Great start!
    Midnight18 -Hi there!
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for your comment.
    @fionaloveserrano -Great pictures!
    @ddsims3world -It looks great.
    @jillbg -Hi there!Great pictures!
    @wrenstales -That looks great!
    @vensudemilosims -Great update!
    Gibsons-Summer-1867.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky had set up their new canning station before getting to bed and were excited to start making preserves out of their meals before winter arrived.
    31166611075_d3a89a558c.jpg
    They were up by 5AM and tending to their chores after getting ready for the day.
    31130576716_1fe4efa0ff.jpg
    They spent the morning studying painting skill on their iPads.
    30799311140_965b0536b7.jpg
    They stopped to get ready for work and told stories before leaving.
    30799306980_76f77aa6c2.jpg
    They got home at 7PM and did some clean up after work and paid their bills.
    30799302150_104770119f.jpg
    They were in bed by 8PM.
    30799297290_91c5dd7b02.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I'm just posting my updates in the What Happened Today thread instead of in both places, but I still want to read what others are doing here. You can read my stories on my blog too if it's easier to find the chapters.

@Silverofdreams30 Glad you have Sims 3 on your new computer. Makes a difference, doesn't it? Your screenshots look really nice. ...I love your new sim Octavia. Very pretty. LOL at all the guys around her and even a gorgeous lady!

@fionaloveserrano Penny was a darling toddler and now she's a cute little girl too.

@ddsims3world I love the office area with the computers, metal desks, corner windows, and glass-topped half walls.

@jillbg Saw your post on the other thread, but didn't mention how much I liked your screenshots and poses. The ones with Taïga on stage are awesome! Happy to see another update for your sims.

@wrenstales Such a creative idea for a museum, with different themes on each floor and the future at the top.

@venusdemilosims Fun seeing Sebastian when he was still "green." The dialog about the vampire was great! He's come a long way.

@Tadolson So cool that they're canning for winter. I love how you try to get the sims to live according to the time period as much as possible.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @lanlyn thanks no I just play on the old skyrim version as alot of mods is not working for the new yet.

@jillbg Skyrim is a gorgeous games with scenery like the sims 3 is.

@venusdemilosims hope your asthma is feeling a bit better, sorry to hear of your desktop.
    Great new update.

@TadOlson Great update.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited November 2016
    I have not gotten the Special Edition yet, it does not work on this desktop (if Sims 3 won't, certainly SSE and its upgraded specs won't) and I have not registered for it on Steam for my laptop. I am considering it for my PS4.

We're in the midst of planning for a family trip that may or may not happen... apparently when we rented a vehicle for the trip it may not fit everyone... sigh.

@lanlyn Yep Sebastian was a bit on the naive side when he first started out. That's where he differs from Kaydence, who was pretty much grown up and jaded by the time she was six years old. But then, they had different upbringings. He grew up in Sunset Valley, had a good childhood with his older sister and his parents who were much older, they were in the music business and the musical theater industry. Kaydence's childhood was, as you know, very dysfunctional, and she'd seen way too much, way too soon.

Vcj7MJZ.jpg

All this was, of course, before he'd met Kaydence's mother, who probably gave him more of an education than even he realizes.

@TadOlson Love your new town. It'll be interesting to see the progress in it. Nice update.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks. Still on meds trying to hang in there with the asthma. Had a bad night last night.

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    I needed to reinstall windows 10 cause cc cleaner messed soemthing up,
    back with sims 3 soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top