Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited October 2016
    Guys, still having asthma issues and my energy levels haven't been quite 'there' but still managed to get a little playing time in. I've got a Skylar update... and what happened in my game, I'm still trying to wrap my head around. But it is Skylar after all, so... hopefully I can process this on here as much as I can.

xvX9uGQ.jpg

Desperate Savannah reluctantly pulled her youngest daughter, Skylar, from Le Fromage Art School. But then, she did something even more shocking.

GL0VVg0.jpg

She enrolled Skylar in University, in its fine arts program. Skylar already had an arts scholarship from her perfect score on the Arts section of the SUAT test. She and Andy brought their youngest daughter to Uni together.

aXa5EFL.jpg

Skylar's older sister, Sierra, was noted as a late bloomer. After failing most of her classes in high school, Sierra was tested at Fort Starch Military Academy, where she was found to have an exceptional IQ. It was then determined that Sierra hadn't been adequately challenged in school. After a brief hiccup, Sierra graduated from University with a perfect 4.0 GPA.

Savannah's rationale was, if this was the trouble with Sierra, could it be the same issue with Skylar? That she wasn't adequately challenged at Le Fromage?

KtbK9N4.jpg

As soon as her parents left, Skylar immediately began drawing in her pad. Seriously, she's in that pad all the time.

avBdFxE.jpg

After going to the diner to eat, Skylar spotted a guy playing his guitar in the university quad and decided to join him.

ORJYVrC.jpg

And once again, mysterious alien lights shone overhead - but there were no abductions.

Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    @ddsims3world I like how you put the neon lights together. I've never thought of making a screen effect like that. Great idea! ...Very elegant home.

@venusdemilosims Take care of yourself! ...I hope Skylar fits in better at Uni. Maybe she'll find an alternative to acting? ...Those alien lights are worrisome!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @lanlyn -I found that disabling car and taxi routing in traffic did force sims to walk or run and stopped use of brooms or bikes.
    @ddsims3world -Hi there!I need to check out your upload very soon.Great update on the house!
    @venusdemilosims -Great update!
    Deery Meadows,Maine-Spring-1622.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early and ready for the day quickly.
    30328920725_0c9a3c0c4c.jpg
    They were doing chores when the washing machine broke down and needed a repair.
    30328916495_b69d17a265.jpg
    They both started working on paintings after finishing the chores.
    30294190656_93fa0a53d2.jpg
    They had to sell their paintings later on at 1PM and start getting ready for work.
    30294182506_c203469011.jpg
    30294177526_25ebdfaa4e.jpg
    They'd left for work at 2:30 and were home by 7:30 and started getting ready for bed.
    30294168206_9df90f205b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @ddsims3world Love your lighting schemes. Will have to check out your uploads soon.
    @TadOlson I hope you were able to get your CAS straight.
    @lanlyn As a child Skylar spun a want to be a singer, but she doesn't seem to be doing very well in that. I'm not sure what's missing or why she's having trouble with it. She also liked to draw and take pictures as a child. She also spun a want to form a band. Hey, what's college without a garage band? Lol Problem is, it's something I've never actually done before in game and I'm not sure how to go about it. But I think I'm going to go through with this.

UCrTyiR.jpg

"Our top story today, a massive c.y.ber attack has struck the campus of Sims University, causing internet service blackouts across campus. Investigators have since restored the service, but are trying to pinpoint the culprit and a motive."

esM5O3L.jpg

Moments later, Kaydence's phone rang. It was her cousin, Sierra.
    A sick feeling crept inside of her stomach. Had she done this?
    After all, Sierra had admitted to hacking into the military base computers as a teenager, only to see if she could. Kaydence knew that a hack of this magnitude had to be perpetrated by someone extremely skilled. She herself was good with computers, but the person who did this was on another level, and she personally knew someone who was quite capable of it.
    "Hey, you know about the hack, right?"

wcUjyof.jpg

"That's what I called to tell you about." Kaydence had never heard Sierra sound like this before. "I hacked into the source of the hack."
    "So you didn't actually hack into the system."
    "No, I hacked into the source of the hack."

PNrwgQf.jpg

"The source of the hack?" Kaydence asked in disbelief. "What are you talking about?"
    "Well, when I heard about the hack this morning, I hacked into the university system to try to find out who hacked them."

6vAWgPC.jpg

"Remember when I went to Shang Simla and I found that mazzadrayte rock, it was aliens."
    "Yeah, you told me, when they visit they leave their 'calling card' so to speak, in the form of these rocks."
    "The hack was the work of the aliens, too."

gz58Ufl.jpg

"Why would they do this?"
    "Who knows why. Maybe they're trying to send us some kind of message."
    "I wonder if it's me they're after," Kaydence mused as she hung up the receiver. "I wonder if all this is my fault."

• Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Hey guys, sorry, I've been so slow...slow, even for me! ;) Between my health issues, and my husband's...and an out of state visitor I didn't know was coming... I sort of lost a month lol. My husband's going in for surgery tomorrow...so...hopefully this helps things get better... :D (Yeah, I know, surgery on Halloween, but it was the first time they could arrange it.)

@Silver: Bianca is very pretty. :D Oh boy, irresistible, those guys are going to be all over her! :D So, she's the youngest, oh, except for her neice. :D Probably good to practice with the grill so she doesn't burn the hot dogs for the pool party. :D Lol, for a moment there I thought that was Dante from Moonlight Falls. :D Looks like there are plenty sims in there now, so many times they are empty it's nice to have a good crop to meet and socialize with...or at least have the option. :D Wow, looks a lot brighter. And she's now got 2 pools for her pool party! :D Lol, Hotdogs in each house! I think it's fun to see what different sims paint, and it helps dress up the house. :D (If what they paint is appropriate to the house or them...of course...) Well, at least she wasn't alone and bored...and there weren't a lot of critics in the room while she's learning to play...so later she can impress them with her skill without ever having been heckled. ;) Thanks. :D

@Venus: Yeah, and her not waking him up and just waiting for him to get up on his own was a Herculean task for her. ;) Well, she has known him longer! :D I like the lost in thought expression with Savannah looking down while drinking her orange juice. :D I like how they make every decision about their kids together. :D It's a good idea to go and see and make sure they aren't being armchair quarterbacks lol. :D Just in case it's something she can't talk about over the phone. ;) Andy is right, it's better to talk than just jump to conclusions. :D Wow, well it's good that Kaydence will have a challenge! Aw, poor Jana. :D Hopefully at some point her and Kaydence will be able to play chess together. :D Aw, Jana finally tried to talk to her when she left. Figures. They are both wearing yellow, I wonder if someone gave them some sort of advice (this break up column recommends yellow to show everyone you've got a sunny outlook for the future...) Isn't she divorcing him for cheating on her? He's not the one leaving her, right? Oh, wait, is he still with that other woman? Well, she does look lovely after her make over, but she was lovely before, so it's not like a huge change...though perhaps stars are more susceptible to tiny changes in appearance. :D With the microscope they are usually under. :D I like how you put Sabastian and Kaydence on the phone together side by side like that. :D Lol @ "Kaydence- have you been time traveling again?" It's funny how casual that is now lol. :D That's a good pose for lost in thought trying to work a mystery out. :D It's funny they both have that expression. :D Wow, right in front of the police. (Police officer: What? Obviously the lady just on a verticle stroll at night...into the sky...it's a night jog, that's all...) (Alien: Hello, Kaydence unit, we have come to check on development...not quite ready yet.) I wonder if an alien would be subject to a bladder flow potion... Glad Kaydence and Jana are both on it. :D Perhaps the mystery will overcome their introvertedness... and trust issues. :D *Wince* I hope your game cooperates soon. :D Nice to see pics of Kaydence and Madison hanging out. :D Wow, she's been trying to run away, not just calling to see if she can go home. Hmm...is it really just the pressure and criticism? Lol @ the look on the butler's face at Skyler. :D That's a good pic of Sage and Sierra there as Skyler does homework. :D Oh, that's a fitting anniversary gift for an adventuress! :D Lol @ Pirate Savannah. :D (No wonder she runs such a 'tight ship!') :) *Wince* Your poor Mom! I'm glad you were there for her. :D Yeah, health problems really suck. Sage might adopt? That does seem to fit her lol. :D I keep forgetting about Aaron, but he does seem to fit in, with his hanging out with a robot comedian. :D I'm glad you have medicine for it! :D Thanks. :D Wow- pulled her out and put her straight into college... I hope she does better there! :D Well, at least they weren't there for Skyler! The fun thing is Sierra could probably do the hacking without knocking out the power. Oh wow, it was the aliens! :D I wonder what they are after...surely they could have done it without calling so much attention to it...what will the military do to cover that up? :D

@TadOlson: Makes perfect sense. :D I'm glad they got to play some games. :D Wow, that's a nice couple of close shots of them eating. :D Glad they are enjoying the snow. :D Well, it's a good thing they have such iron stomachs! ;) Aw, Toby Bell is adorable. :D Well, alien abductions do seem to set things back. ;) Lol, he probably thought he could burn it off shoveling the drive- little did he know! Looks like everyone is doing well. :D That's a nice hair style for her. :D Cool that you caught the food truck. :D Glad you got the waiter situation sorted out. :D Thanks. :D Good to see Ami getting good use of the pool. :D Yeah, sometimes the washing machine breaking down can really cut down on things for a particular day...though it does help with repair skill. :D

• Options
    @Ianlyn: Thanks! Sorry I took so long! :D Lol- Levitating out of their tent...clearly they are having a good time! :D A genie prank perhaps. :D Lol oh, upstairs horses, what will they think of next. :D (Talk about noisy upstairs neigh-bors! They do all that horsing around!) ;) Oh, that's quite a mess! :D Lol- so cute, the green dragon juggling the plumbob with him. :D Aw, he looks so peaceful when he's asleep. :D Lol @ Caprice biting the vampire! And he looks so incensed! (Vampire: "No, you don't bite me, I bite you! That's how this works...change back to a size where I won't swallow you like a gnat!") Pregnant Hera in the window? That's a lovely picture of Caprice casting bloom...it looks like fireworks were flowers... :D Good idea, checking with the dragon for advice. :D Always good to get other options when you might not be thinking straight due to strong emotions. :D Lol @ "There was a lasting relationship he could live without!" That speaks volumes to how bad things are with his brother that he thinks that! Oh dear @ "Good thing Emad didn't decide to take revenge on ME for what You did to him!" Wow, that aura detection idea is good- like a lie detector is supposed to work, you know, if they really worked in real life like they do in the movies lol. :D Yes, that's a much better place. :D Beautiful, relaxing, with fresh air... So, his mother had an affair, ouch, that must have been a hard time with him and Emad. Lol @ "I was a little devil"- he must have had a lot of time to reflect. :D (Though I expect he did, what with being in a lamp for centuries and all). It makes sense with an air Djinn mother that both the brothers are attracted to the fairy. ;) The brothers definitely have a tricky relationship. :D<3 the sweet kiss. :D Those auras can be quite helpful! :D

Yeah, most women aren't very fond of hearing about the women that came before them...hopefully Caprice realizes what a long time ago this was...and she's actually seen Ruth, so perhaps this former woman will be less threatening... since he's still got women who are still around to worry about. :D Lol @ "No need for that. It was bad enough." Wow, that's a pretty sober reflection. :D Aw @ "I was too awed by females to manage those techniques." Ah, so that's what it was...and Caprice looks just like she did- oh, that's what it is, he can only think of Caprice now, can't even remember her face after all this time! By the way, the yellow, blue and teal is a lovely combination for her. :D Lol @ "Just don't get TOO imaginative." I wonder what she thinks he's imagining :D Well, he couldn't exactly foresee Emad showing up and telling her his version of things...but having not had any idea of his past left it up to her whether she'd ever believe him. At least she listened to his side of things even if she's watching his aura. :D Lol @ "He knew who I was, and yet he attacked me anyway." I bet that really grated on him after so much time. You can definitely feel the betrayal there. :D Aw @ her kissing him to show him she hadn't rejected him. :D Sweet! :D Well, yeah, after such deep sharing and not being rejected, a commitment seems like a natural enough step. :D

Yeah, definitely best if Emad doesn't relish telling Bunter first! :D Lol @ dogs! They do look rather rat like, though. :D Lol- yeah the celibacy thing probably wouldn't work for him. :D Lol @ "Some kind of circus person I think." Oh dear, he knows and he's relieved? Lol @ "Which might be sooner than you expect." Well, I surely hope Emad gets a woman to give him a run for his money, figuratively speaking. :D Hmm, can Bunter be more devious than his older brother? :D This should be interesting! :D Lol @ "Look at you. You haven't come here to TALK!" Wow, him going in as though he wanted to fight has Emad lamenting how they used to be...maybe this will help. Wow @ "Be careful what you wish." So, now Emad gets to wonder what's wrong with the town and why Bunter hasn't taken it himself, huh? ;) Clever. :D

Welcome baby Kathryn! :D How exciting! I wonder whether she'll have her Mommy's or Daddy's hair... :D I see you have the baby clothes, that's cute. :D Looks like she'll get plenty of love. :D Lol- Bunter clearly got under Emad's skin, he's out desperately intimidating people in town. :D And now he's trying to prove no one can challenge him...or trying to find out what's wrong with the town. :D Yeah, that's the aquaculture lab coat. :D He's coming along in Science then! :D That's level 6...four more levels and he's going to be a mad scientist! :D

Lol @ the cop car at the criminal warehouse...probably there to pick up a bribe...unless it's part of a heist or something to steal the cop car... :D (Can imagine criminals pretending to be busted to alleviate suspicion) Sometimes it's really funny to see where these cars end up. :D One of the first places I found one in my Rafael game was parked in a lot by a donut sign in Moonlight Falls. ;)

Thanks. :D Yeah, anyone else that did that would get Rafael's undying irritation, but when she does it, it's cute. ;) (Yep, totally head over heels in love with her...of course, by magic...) :D
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Happy Halloween everyone!

@Zabeth0 Wow surgery on Halloween, hope it goes well! Really, hope both you and your hubby are ok. Hope the doctors aren't wearing skeleton costumes and the nurses aren't ghosts! I know, lame attempt at humor there, excuse me :p You aren't going to a haunted hospital aren't you? Sorry had to go there :p Seriously, all joking aside, hope everything goes well!
    Anyway... the comments... I love these <3 Look forward to them.
    Yeah, Jana is actually a townie I put in the Uni hood to replace a randomized sim that generated. I'd intended to play her but, of course, never got around to doing so. But I'm actually kinda sorta playing her without actually playing her. Lol She's a geeky sort, which is the opposite of movie-star Kaydence, but Kaydence underneath the movie-star glam is a geek herself, so... They both have issues with socializing since they're both introverts.

tpVQP2s.jpg

In fact, Jana was in her dorm bitterly complaining about how difficult Kaydence is to get to know.

Yep Cherise is divorcing Sebastian because of his affair with Anissa (and others).

You do have to wonder why Skylar is trying to leave Le Fromage, though. What's her real motivation for leaving there.

The 'Pirate Savannah' pics are at least 4 years old, very ancient. It was a fun little thing. And no, Kaydence doesn't have a family monopoly on time travel. ;) Andy of course knew what he was getting into. He went in eyes wide open. And to say he has Frugal for a trait, the guy didn't blink when buying the time machine.

There are things Sebastian has to get used to that other parents, well, don't. Lol

And ugh, I was just in game doing something on desktop when it crashed again... grrrr

GDYbEba.jpg

Here, in celebration of Halloween, have Skylar dressed as a bunny rabbit... she seems to have a thing for bunnies...

And @lanlyn Remember I told you I had that Skylar event I had difficulty processing, well here it is... it's her prof asking her out on a date...

kdC771S.jpg

ehUFpht.jpg

Poor girl is actually following the guy around like a puppy dog. She's not even legal and he's more than twice her age, even in make believe world I have difficulty with this.

JTg5PCM.jpg

She's totally smitten with him, she farted hearts as soon as she saw him

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Finally found all those darn sugar skulls!
    10_31_16_1_13_58_PM.png
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims -The Cas fix is going to be a WIP for a long time because it's a bigger mess than I thought.Great update!
    @ddsims3world - I downloaded your house and didn't get to test it yet.
    @Zabeth0 -I gave my sims the slob trait for a reason and it's kept them alive because they'd be starving to death if they couldn't eat spoiled food.
    @wolfkomoki1 -Great picture!
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early that morning.
    30331813102_e7ceb7cc39.jpg
    They both got ready for the day before they began painting.
    30331800802_1a5e681007.jpg
    Ami started tending the garden while Eli used the washroom and started geting ready for work.
    30331786902_cdb14a1772.jpg
    They both left for work at 2PM after getting ready.They had a full moon that night.
    29816363923_0bf4a4f8e9.jpg
    They got home at 7:30 and were ready for bed by 8PM.
    29816359833_3660d78e10.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I had to order a new laptop my old one crashe dand they could not fix it at the comp shop,
    good thing though this time it is a nvidia graphics card and alot better computer than my other.

@venusdemilosims Great updates as usual skylar is an interesting sim to follow.

@TadOlson great update

@Zabeth0 thank you
  • Options
    qrbvns.jpg

Rafael: He had already selected a stack of clothes, but he didn't really want to change yet. He very rarely had time to shop. He kept expecting his phone to ring, but that was just habit. He felt oddly adrift without work. His current goal to was figure out ways to make Zelda happy...so far, he pretty much had kissing, dancing and more physical affection things...she also liked video games, and she'd tried to see if the basketball court in Moonlight falls had been shoveled out, so clearly she'd play basketball if they found a hoop somewhere. Would she play football-er, soccer if they managed to find a ball somewhere? Would they spend all their time at the beach? Surely not. She currently seemed to be excited about doing things the 'human way', so cars interested her at the moment, and she'd been as interested by the old beat up truck they'd just ridden in as in the clean taxi, would she be thrilled by fast cars or annoyed they were so low to the ground? And she wanted to take boat rides...sailboats or speedboats? He'd need to arrange that as soon as possible. Could they go fishing or would she be bored by such a slow moving thing as waiting to catch fish? Would she be disgusted by needing to clean the fish or excited for being able to have such a fresh ingredient for dinner that she caught herself? Could they go out to eat here as part of the 'human things' or would she want to cook everything herself? When was the last time she'd gone shopping and tried on clothes? Did witches just magically make clothes, or did they usually buy them? Her buying clothes in Moonlight Falls would be different though, as the sales staff in town likely knew her and would be very careful to not displease her. He was a little worried that she wouldn't get the same level of deference she was used to, and perhaps it would anger her. But at the moment, she just seemed to be happy, he'd keep an eye on it.

29mk9js.jpg

Rafael: "The salesclyerrk says this is the rrainy seasyon, so evyen though it's clyearr now, ve'll vant jackyets forr rrain...and umbrryellas. So light brreathyable clothes to kyeep us cool forr the myost pyarrt, but also hikink and rain clothes."

Zelda: "Twinkle Toes, you're never going to believe what I found!"

Rafael: "Pajamas?" He tried to not shift uncomfortably, he knew that Simericans were so bizarrely informal that they would sometimes even wear pajamas in public, and he always had to fight off his embarrassment when they wore them in the grocery store...but surely Zelda wouldn't do that...she was just showing him...some pajamas...with some sort of beetles on them? Or were those badly formed skulls? Surely no one could get a skull that wrong... or could they be meant to be alien skulls...?

kamz3n.jpg

Zelda: "Why aren't you laughing?"

Rafael: "Should I be laughink?"

Zelda: "Tropical Storm Troopers...? It's funny."

Rafael: "Storrm trroopyerrs? Isyint that some kyind of insult?" He'd though it was someone so gung ho about police action they tried to control even the weather, but he hadn't really asked what it meant, he'd just heard it in context. The context had been protestors shouting it at police, so he'd assumed it had something to do with police overreach, though at the time, he'd just been happy the majority of the police force were so busy arresting protestors that they were overlooking a heist right under their noses. He had wondered why the criminals weren't intentionally using protestors as distractions; protesting was a mild 'crime' that would tie up the police jail system with all that processing...sort of like a denial of service attack with physical bodies...but he'd never gotten around to using it intentionally himself either, it was just one more thing that he could use when the time came...after he managed to work his way back up the criminal ladder and help plan heists again.

Zelda: "REALLY, Rafael!? You've never seen Star Wars?!"

kcjd47.jpg

Rafael: He knew she was impulsive but she seemed to be jumping around from subject to subject so rapidly. Was there some sort of connection between these different things that he wasn't seeing? "The lasyerr systyem myeant to shyoot down nuclyearr missyiles frrom spyace? Lyast I hearrd, it vas discontyinued? And vhy vould I trry to see somethink lyike that, it vould be the height of stupidyity forr somevone hidink in Simerrica to go chyeck out missyile defyense systyems. I vouldn't evyen rrisk goink to a hospityal."

24cyvqr.jpg

Zelda: "What are you even talking about? Missiles? No, only one of the best movies ever! How did you not see it? There are people all over the world claiming Jedi as their religion...jokingly, anyway, so, -how- did you not see it? Do they not allow Science Fiction in Russia?"

Rafael: "Of courrse they do, Zyelda...I just don't vatch everry movie, and vas morre interrestyed in othyer thyinks. Lyike the ryeal spyace prrogrram, not just movies abyout it."

Zelda: "You think it's a movie about the space program? Nope! Oh, you are totally watching this! We'll have a movie night when we get home and you're watching all of them. All of them, even the prequels. You don't have to like them all, but you're watching them!"

2csjwhl.jpg

Rafael: He would have to remember to not make fun of these movies: these movies were clearly important to her... In Russia, the old fashioned tv his family had was broken most of his childhood...his mother or his grandmother would fix it, then it would run for a few months, and then something else would break. They would search and eventually find a part and try it, and it might work, or it might be the wrong part. This had been the pattern all through his childhood. The last year he'd been in Russia, when he was fifteen, his father had gotten a raise and they'd gotten a new tv and a dvd player and a few dvds, but it had been primarily for his father to make Ivan watch Simerican movies in Simlish, and Rafael had been more interested in hanging out with his friends. When he'd moved to Simerica, he had pretty much just been watching horror movies with Vladimir, and they'd had a lot of fun poking fun at how the movie industry got violence so wrong, so the horror movies were pretty much comedies to them. But Zelda clearly valued this...and he wanted to give her what she wanted. "Zyelda, if you vant me to vatch the movies, I'll vatch the movies...I don't know vhy you expyect me to fyight you, I von't."

Zelda: "Okay. I'm totally buying these jammies, and after you see the movies, then, you'll laugh!"
  • Options
    @Venus: Thanks. :D Lol and look at how the young woman she's complaining too can't be bothered, lol, she looks so cool she could be in a Mentos commercial lol. :D (Coed: "This hotdog is delicious! Delicious, I say! Oh, is someone talking to me?") Lol- there are just some things you can't skimp on! (Andy: "Cheap time travel? Who wants to risk being stuck in the Cenozoic for the K-PG event? I'll spend a little extra! Now, if we were talking about paper towels or dish soap...breakfast cereal or yard art...yeah, but time travel...you pay full price for time travel! Unless, of course, you find it at an estate sale, listed as a mystery box or something and they don't know what they have, but estate sales have their own problems...like, when you're dealing with time travel...and they haven't found the body, they are just assuming the former owner is probably dead by now because they've been missing long enough...so, it's worth saving on headaches to pay full price for this one thing...")

Oh, that's frustrating! I hope you at least got some screenshots or ideas from your session... Cute Bunny-Skyler! :D Oh no, that's rather scandalous! A professor should know better! That's heart break waiting to happen...kind of the opposite of the stalker teacher Sierra and Kaydence dealt with. That's a side effect of putting Skyler in college that I don't think her mother even considered... (I can just imagine Savannah's wrath if she finds out one of the professors were that unprofessional with her youngest daughter whom she had so much trouble getting to go to college in the first place...)

@Wolfkomoki: Cool! Just in time for Halloween, too! :D (It looks nice in the display!)

@TadOlson: Nice close up on Ami gardening. :D
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @Silverofdreams30 Sorry to hear about the laptop but glad to hear you are getting a new one and it sounds like it is a better one. The laptop I have now is a Nvidia. I'm sending it off to get its fan cleaned and a general servicing :)

@Zabeth0 Can't see your pix... are you using Photobucket by any chance? Lots of people are having issues with them. Most of my pix are on Photobucket but I started using Imgur at the end of last year. Anyway, sounds like Rafael and Zelda are having a good time on their honeymoon, away from their, um, daily dodging witch spells ;)
    Yep, not sure even Savannah thought Skylar would fall for her prof... she didn't see that one coming at all. I know I sure didn't. And I don't think the prof knows what's coming. He may escape mild-mannered Andy but Savannah surely isn't. Lol
    Did you see the costume party?

@wolfkomoki1 Congrats on getting all the sugar skulls!

cpWmdFT.jpg

Despite Kaydence's departure from the TV show 'As the Sims Turn' she still had a key to the studio, thanks to her dad's new role in a period piece.

jza7uXU.jpg

Also despite her departure she dropped by on occasion to see some of the people she left behind, particularly the show's head writer, Emmitt Stanley, with whom she'd grown close because of their shared workaholism.
    Emmitt was genuinely surprised by Kaydence's appearance, and even more so because of Kaydence's appearance with her boyfriend, Terry Ho.
    Kaydence had long promised Terry a tour of the studio.

c1vXlIf.jpg

The two tried on some costumes from Sebastian's movie and snuggled. (I posted this one in the other thread and am reposting it here)

W766ZpB.jpg

VbBUI6l.jpg

Don't worry, Terry's 'stache' is fake.

RhIqj88.jpg

Meanwhile, an hour later, the director told the kids to move while the adults filmed the scene. Kaydence's father, Sebastian, was starring opposite Alanna Stanley's mother, Emmy Starr, in a made-for-cable miniseries for November sweeps. Stars of Sebastian and Emmy's caliber usually don't do television.
    "I can't believe I have to wear this doggone wig!" Emmy grumbled, "it itches like crazy! This corset is so tight!"
    Sebastian reassured, "this scene is brief. All you have to do is seduce me. That shouldn't be hard."

snpvaCu.jpg

Alan Stanley called out, "3, 2, 1..."
    Sebastian stood, smiling. Emmy moved closer toward him to kiss him.

dp1BA0i.jpg

ml20xEr.jpg

"And...cut!"

7WypoOu.jpg

"Jeez!"
    "You moved way too quickly. I couldn't catch my breath!"
    "You didn't even respond. You were supposed to respond to my advances, Sebastian!"

VtxEsDm.jpg

Alan Stanley stepped in. "Okay, that's a wrap. What's going on?"

xCa72S8.jpg

"She rushed it!" Sebastian yelled. "It's supposed to be a slow scene and she charged into it!"
    "Enough!" Emmitt Stanley demanded. "Now we're going to start over, from the top. And this time, try to do it with some passion. You two are in an illicit affair. Act like it!"

• Options
    @venusdemilosims Great update as usual-

I only have the sims 4 on this temporary laptop until my new arrives wednesday.
    But I wanted to share two screens from a couple I downlaoded fro mthe gallery cause they are so sweet.

Here is Emma and Adam a married sweethearts couple.

[img][/img]11-06-16_3-19-25nbspPM_zpsqtexl3ih.png

[img][/img]11-06-16_3-36-28nbspPM_zpsjrqlmvsh.png
  • Options
    @Venus: Oh, sorry, I use tinypic, which I think is attached to photobucket somehow...it's just easier for me to use than photobucket was. Basically, I use it because its' simple enough for even me lol. ;) Well, so far, so good! They definitely need the break! :D Yeah, where Kaydence was an astronaut and Jana a magician? (Would that mean Jana could be credited with pulling Skyler out of her hat lol) :D So, how is Skyler taking being in the same place with Kaydence? Do they only see each other at parties? :D Aw, so cute, with Terry and Kaydence goofing off with the costumes there at the studio lol. :D (How cool is that, snuggling in those circumstances lol.) Lol @ "You two are having an illicit affair. Act like it!" Sebastion has plenty of experience of doing that, he should be a natural lol. :D Well, to be fair, Sebastian, you totally just assured her how brief this scene would be, back when she was complaining about her wig and corset being uncomfortable... (Too tight? Of corset was! ;) ) But if speeding through the scene means you have to do it again...it's not very wise to do, since one take is faster than two or more lol. :D

@Silver: Nice Sims 4 screenshots...though the trash seems to have photobombed the first shot. :D It's a lovely scene, though, with the head tilt and the chin affection there. :D I'm glad to see them on the couch there for the next one. :D It seems they both wore white to blend in lol. :D Still, even though the couch is more intimate, I like the first shot best because of the angle... :D I hope things go well with you with your new computer arriving on Wednesday! :D
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @Zabeth0 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @venusdemilosims -Great update!
    Eli was writing as Ami repaired his broken computer.
    30534477036_4824e16593_c.jpg
  • Options
    Hi, having major computer issues here this side, got Big Boy (the laptop) in the shop getting a checkup and fan cleaning. Don't think the desktop is capable of running Sims 3 any longer so probably going to slowly move all my Sims 3 stuff to it, which shouldn't take too long. Also, I think I'm going to try to invest in a SSD drive for my Sims games.

@TadOlson Nice update. Looks like the garden is coming along good.
    @Silverofdreams30 Great Sims 4 pictures! Your couple looks great. Are they using CC skin?
    @Zabeth0 I would think the campus is big enough where Kaydence and Skylar wouldn't see each other much ;) Besides, they're different majors so they don't see each other much ;)
    Yeah, the other good thing about Terry is that he reminds Kaydence that she's actually a kid... egads... lol

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Im plicking up my new laptop today yessss.

@Zabeth0 haha yeah the trash can photobobmed them lol, great update before.

@venusdemilosims I added a cc skin on them after downloading them,
    on the gallery. I think it is pralinesims. Great updates.

@TadOlson thanks great update

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Hi. It's been a long time since I posted here because real life got in the way. Although I have not been playing, I am still in touch with many of my simmer friends, including Wickichick who started this thread :)

I recently started playing The Sims again and have two saves going. One is on the 4th generation but is getting rather sluggish so it's probably time to move the main family and a few extended family members to a new save. In order to populate a new save, I will go through different worlds and do-over premades that take my fancy. I started with Bridgeport and have made over a few but kinda got distracted and started a save with Beau Merrick, a sim I have liked since I first got Late Night. I added Josh, a sim a made a while back, and they are expecting their second child.

Beau and Josh. Excuse Beau's pregnancy wear ... I really need to find a better range of male pregnancy wear!
    j61yma.jpg
    Since the boys were expecting their second child and playing outdoors is problematic as they are vampires, I decided to add my simself to the household so she could act as nanny. She and the first daughter, Scarlett, are getting on really well :)
    mmbt3q.jpg
    jzk10.jpg

Since it has been well over a year since I last posted here, it would be impossible to catch up. I will, however, make comments going forward.

Happy Simming :)
  • Options
    Beau and Josh threw a party and one of the guests cracked me up. Moxie Logan was not invited but made her way to the buffet as soon as she arrived.
    2j4adf5.jpg
    Moxie (on right) when she arrived.
    2w66gqc.jpg
    Moxie, after numerous visits to the buffet table, on her way out!
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims -I hope you are able to play the full game on your laptop at the very least since I don't have another choice.Thanks for the comment.They have been working hard and a new family is coming to Deery Meadows soon.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.It's great that you can have a new computer.
    Mikezumi -Hi there!I've been adding more Mods and more CC since you were last here.I've got well over 1000 package files of CC and likely about 500 Mods besides the 100+Nraas Mod files I've got installed.I've loaded a world I never played to test it and it looks like a great legacy town.Great pictures!I got male maternity clothing from MTS and it's installed for when my gay males want to start families.I've also been going into CAS to set up a collection of social workers to replace the EA ones disabled by a Mod I use.I had those EA social workers cause three of my oldest saves to become corrupted.I have a major project to fix EA's CAS parts going on with EasyCASPEditor to fix the huge mess EA made of CAS.I installed a Mod to stop that rapid weight gain from Simsasylum.
    Notchcliffs Under Construction.
    Here's a new town I loaded to test it out for a possible new legacy in a clean folder.
    30853441386_86fec85e43_c.jpg
    Here's one of the port lots in town.
    30853439116_c6a00a3ff1_c.jpg
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    @TadOlson I really like the look of that new town. Who made it, what is it called and where did you download it from?
  • Options
    AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Frank and Judy finally got married

W7piswR.jpg

w5O1zuh.jpg

WMRIoYr.jpg

bxMP1hY.jpg

7zNJxcX.jpg

Du3NqjJ.jpg

zKLHwx1.jpg

c7yikEx.jpg

zPZ5ZfJ.jpg

vdPWLVa.jpg

8Hhp5Pk.jpg

g4f9MzR.jpg

Sf8odcB.jpg

P5Sn6tx.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson Wow! So many mods! Your town looks great :) I wish I knew how to build my own towns. You have done an amazing job :)

@AlwaysTheSun Great wedding :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top