Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @earthgirl -Great update!
    @lanlyn -Great update!I used NRaas Traffic to disable the vehicles for the winter because there's not enough time between storms to get roads cleared up.
    @venusdemilosims -Great picture!
    @ddsims3world -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @Zabeth0 -Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for your comment.
    @AlwaysTheSun -Hi there!Great pictures!Those graphics are as good as mine.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Winter-1551.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early that morning in mid-winter and getting ready for the day while it was still dark out.
    29220957963_d6fd8d9cba.jpg
    They both stopped to work on paintings for a while until it was light enough to do chores.
    29220946923_446146d53c.jpg
    It was still stormy as they did the chores and they got them done quickly.
    29220940463_2ff3574dfb.jpg
    They got back to work on paintings again for a while and stopped later to use washrooms and eat before working on stories on their
    computers.
    29219785254_79e6519a89.jpg
    They worked on the stories until it was 8PM and time for bed.
    29219781514_0c07b627a3.jpg
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were at work until 10PM when they got home and got ready for bed.
    29219774524_7c4b7e086e.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @Venus: Well, at least Rafael's game was definitely started after I'd gotten this computer so his game is safe...and I've got him saved to the bin and Zelda too...I just had to reassemble and add his skills back in because he was all glitchy after the vampire thing (Apparently curing a vampire messes with skills and glitches their job). I think I could probably reassemble most of Jake's family with a similar technique, but I'm not really motivated to do all that work because I'm still having a lot of fun with Rafael's game. :D So, it's not like losing my families with the computers they were on like before...and hey, I've still got plenty of pics. :D So it's not as bad. :D

I guess that's one way for Sebastian to let her know he's working again, coming to visit her in his work clothes lol. :D Looks like she's been painting. :D (Sebastian: "Vannah, is that a lot of brushes in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" Savannah: "...you're grounded." Sebastian: "Oh, come on, that's funny!")

Sometimes it's nice to have a reminder how much older than Sebastian his older sister is, since they are both adults it can be hard to remember that she was a teenager when he was born. ;) She has a significant head start. :D It's fun seeing little Sebastian in his little sweater lol. :D

That's a great catch of his trepidatious expression, mirror shades and all! He obviously doesn't really want to be the bearer of the bad news, but Skyler's trusting him to help her so he's doing it. :D It's easy to tell the frustration in Savannah's "I spent three years trying to get her into that school and she's barely been there three weeks and wants to come home?" I wonder if she's going to check with Skyler's teachers instead of her because that's just information gathering before talking to her daughter or because she's taking Skyler's lead with her talking to Sebastian about it and not her. :D

@Ianlyn: Actually, I kinda surf the plot wrinkles myself...it's just that I've been writing this for a while so it looks more organized than it really is. ;) And at my most active, I was writing two stories and one series about an evil travel agent, but I'm down to just this one story, so you've got more going on than me! ;) (And I still do things like forget to apply his accent sometimes...with only the one story to keep track of lol). :D

I started Rafael's game to play an unlucky sim to his first death (to find out what his first death is- I usually start a game wanting to explore some aspect of the game so I have a loose idea of where I want to go with it, but nothing as strict as a legacy or challenge-I'm a curious person, so just wanting to see what happens when I do X with a sim who is Y is usually enough...) with a starting subgoal of finding out what the first supernatural he'd see in Moonlight Falls was; I was also missing one of my lost families where I had an Emperor of Evil, so I was going to kill a few birds with the same stone-(I probably wouldn't feel bad about waiting for an unlucky criminal to die, after all, right? ;) Subgoal, see how far up the career ladder he could get before said death happens... ;) )...anyway, the game gave me a supernatural waiting outside his house across the street, a vampire, (Count Snypes) standing in the sunlight in a snappy suit with a red rose and red earrings and red eyes, I got annoyed that my subgoal was already met the first time Rafael opened his door to the sunlight, and decided that that didn't count, that he wasn't going to know those red eyes weren't contact lenses! After all, if I walked out and saw someone outside at around noon with red eyes, my guess would be contact lenses, not vampires! ;)

Well, my game decided to throw me another wrench, I sent him to my Shiny New Prism Art Studio (he's artistic, subgoal; watch to see what paintings I can get out of Mr. Evil Scary Criminal Mastermind before he dies: Flowers? Butterflies? Fairies?)...but my pretty much newly installed story progression mod glitched up (I'm really bad at computer things, I don't know what I did wrong but I'm sure it was me somehow!)- and one of the Crumplebottom sisters came in the door and from him trying to introduce himself to her, they were both suddenly in love and she instantly became pregnant...and at first I was annoyed; I did not want to get him into a relationship because I had designs on killing him, it was part of the whole reason for his game (not that I intend to kill him on purpose,-that would be cheating- I'm simply curious how the unlucky trait will kill him...and I certainly expected it to do it much faster than this! But obviously my goals have changed over the years...), but I had just talked myself into accepting this entertaining twist; he would go from absolutely scoffing about the possibilities of supernaturals existing to having a witch cast a love spell on him for her own plans, so I was about to completely embrace it, then my game crashed in my face. I didn't even remember which Crumplebottom sister it had been- but as it seemed to be a glitch it was not going to happen again...but I liked the idea, so I made up Zelda with the intention of killing her off; he'd find out there were real life supernaturals that he had to be worried about and he'd get more evil after his new wife got killed; for ironic fun, I made her with a lot of traits he hates about Simerica; she's uncultured (most of her culture comes from tv, not art or education), she's obnoxious and rude (mean-spirited), nationalistic (it never even occurred to her that Rafael might not want Simerican Citizenship, her country is the greatest country in the world, so obviously after living even one day in Simerica he couldn't possibly want to go back to poor/miserable/oppressive Russia! She's completely missed that he's really convinced that he's in Nazii Germany part 2 [complete with demonizing every member of a minority religion] and is only here because if he gets deported, he dies) and she's very arrogant because she got a lot of power at a young age ('I always win'). But these two are quite funny together, with their differences, and I like how Zelda can get him to do things he wouldn't normally do, and likewise. I gave her a couple of traits to show why she was drawn to him, she's athletic and as a criminal that's one of the skills that keeps him alive, so he's very skilled there...and she's family oriented which explains why she wanted to actually marry him (besides the rivalry with Deedee- but given their history it also sort of explains the messed up rivalry between them). :D So her goal to have 5 kids was not one I intended to meet, just one that I meant to explain why she did what she did. ;)

Compared to the vampire plot, which has been unfolding for years now, this honeymoon is totally last minute...of course, I do like to play a little bit ahead of where I post... :D Sunlit Tides is so pretty, but with the way they design things with only the base game in mind.. and then whatever is introduced with the world...it still feels so spare, and I'm not really a builder, so I've been trying to edit the town to add stuff in and fill it out more...but running into things like not being able to change the roof at Vargs (I'm glad for the cheat now!)...not knowing how to add the sea shell spawner in (apparently I have to figure out CAW to do that and sorry guys, but I really don't understand!)...not being able to add docks and mooring cleats in because of the placement of the lots (CAW again, so sorry! Though I have a work around to get them on a boat at least once, it's not exactly what I wanted to do)...and for some unfathomable reason, not being able to put the boardwalk with the roller coaster down on a 64x64 lot that seemed almost perfect for it (I do not understand why I can't do it, but, it's just not happening!)... so, I'm sure this would be better if I were a better builder, but they are going to have fun anyway. :D

Oh yeah, between pet toys and toddler books, you can totally keep a neat sim busy putting things away, should you feel like it! (Oh, a new maid, are the hearts flying towards the lady or gent of the house? Guess what! Have a veritable cropland of toddler books and dog toys to pick up! Haha, you are far too busy to hit on my sims! Though I suppose the mods have removed that issue so I don't have to worry about it, that initial heart cascade usually makes me nervous though. So I like knowing I have the option. Oh, did you just pick up all the toddler books? They are out again!) Probably not as fun when the neat plumbot is part of the family but it's totally in character, one of those quirky things neat people do. :D Hey, if it's going to be such a happening place, it's just self defense to make it bigger! Who wants to spend all their time fighting routing issues? No one I know! ;) Oh, I see it now! :D Ladders take up so little space they can be hard to see, and you've got it nice and tucked away there. :D But it's good for Dr. Watson to be illuminating it like that. :D Maybe the elevator will be saved from playing so much muzak with Dr. Watson taking the alternate route. :D (Elevator: "Nope! I'm an equal opportunity elevator, cats and dogs get full muzak too! And I totally ding to let them know the doors are open too. Not doing this halfway just because they are vertically challenged.")

Lol @ "Good luck with that!" Poor Postman! :D (Postman: "What are you talking about, this is the best exercise program I've ever had! Heart rate's up...great bursts of energy and motivation galore...there is no way I'm not running from those teeth! By this time next year, I'll totally fit into my high school speedo again...") (Spade: That herb better not make a move on Di! I've got tougher bark than it does!) Lol- ah, much better names than 7 up. :D (Though I'm just thinking of Alton Brown and "W") ;) (Is now imagining the cooking show of the future...with little sprites giving advice in real time as a recipe is being prepared...) ;)

Lol @ "Like she'd joined a cult or something"- or just went super-wiccan (like super saiyan with witch powers! That's right, she's powering up! ;) )...well, talking to Traveller is better than trying to talk to Riley about things Riley is too young to understand. :D It's good that his son looks up to him, hopefully he's a good influence lol. :D Well, it would probably help if he listened a bit more closely, but I suppose the feminine side comment has him panicking. :D Or maybe he's worried Holly is changing completely from the lady he's married lol. :D Instead of just seeing it as her opening up to the natural environment, and being more immersed in her work. :D Or her being able to relax around him. :D I think Traveller is on the right track. :D Too bad he won't listen even to his horse lol. :D Lol @ "And just what do you think you're doing right now, Mr. Thorn?" Uh oh, she called it bug juice...that sounds pretty bad. :D Perhaps if she'd called it 'insect extract' or something he wouldn't know what she meant and might try it...oh, looks like he's tried it anyway. :D Well, good thing Holly caught him, at the very least having good luck for the game couldn't hurt lol. :D I mean, he knows she's a witch, so he should probably expect some unorthodox behavior lol. :D

Great pics of the Will o wisps. :D I love the green orbs there close one and her holding them in her hand. :D Hopefully bug advice is even better than bug juice lol. :D (Will o Wisp: "Pssst! You're scaring your man...you know they are very sensitive and you have to approach them carefully with changes or they'll go all hysterical! Maybe just don't tell him where the juice comes from and give it some sort of vague name like 'liquid job booster elixir' or 'invigorating elixir' or something like that...?" Holly: "Are you sure?" Will o Wisp: We wouldn't lead you astray, Holly, that's not what we do...hehehe.") :D Sorry, just being silly. :D Though I am curious of what they told her and what has that look on her face, so my mind had to put something in there lol. :D But again, love the pictures of the will o wisps, they are so pretty. :D

Yeah, Zelda will get her way...mostly. :D He's very out of water right now. :D He may not want this vacation but he needs it. :D He needs to catch his breath and figure out how the world works again now that he knows supernaturals exist. :D
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @TadOlson: That's cool! :D The chicks are always so cute. :D It's probably really exciting to be able to make preserves and have fresh meals after so many times of having to make due. :D That's good progress on their new bedroom. :D Looks like they got some lovely paintings going. :D Oh, and they both got them finished too. :D And studying inventing is a good idea...inventing is a nice skill to have but it involves a torch...and while that's a good use of an inside skill during a blizzard and the torch is probably more temping during such cold...well who wants to worry about their pants on fire? It's better to study it a bit before working on it to cut down on the pants on fire incidents...though even with a high skill Jake would still catch his pants on fire occasionally. :D They do have a shower, right? ;)

@ddsims: Yes, I think it works very well. :D I also second the opinion that the awnings work extremely well in this build. :D

@Silver: Welcome back. :D I hope you had a fun break! :D
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Zabeth0 thanks it was a nice trip visiting brother and his family.

@lanlyn thank you it was nice

Goingto play some sims 3 this weekend so stay tuned form ore screensh ehe.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    So I decided to start over with a new sim, the animals felt a bit to much work for
    me to enjoy the playstyle so I introduce Bianca here. I will create her whole relative family aswell.

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpsmdjvv8yy.jpg

Biancas traits

Diva, Brave, irresistible, artistic and flirty.
  • Options
    AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    43vNb7o.jpg

Baby is coming

vEGDjhX.jpg

IIPbVCY.jpg

0Tb4Ecd.jpg

It's a boy - Patrick

EWqY5wp.jpg
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited September 2016
    @lanlyn Thanks for the comment. I was talking about Holly's workout outfit, not the leaf outfit ;)

@ddsims3world Another awesome build! Thanks for the comment.

@Zabeth0 Married four days and poor Rafael's been asleep for half of it. Some honeymoon ;) Lol Zelda's trying to be a good wife. I do believe they truly love each other, but, you know, circumstances and all...
    Yeah, Savannah has been painting, that's one thing she inherited from Shandra. She's still got that order to fill, 10 paintings. At least it's a way for her to keep busy.
    And the fact that Savannah was a teenager when Sebastian was born, it shows, too, in more ways than one. A teenager in real life is about 13 to 19 or so, so I would guess she was on the lower end of that scale. No wonder she treats him like one of her kids, because he practically is, as she practically raised him. It's also the reason she's devastated that he's squandered his fortune and his talent. You can make the argument that his behavior disappoints her even more than Sierra's or Skylar's.

@Silverofdreams30 Welcome back! Bianca is stunning. Very exotic looking.

@AlwaysTheSun Congrats on the baby. Great pic of the mom bathing Patrick :) She looks like she is enjoying it.

QhM6Tfv.jpg

Andy, the father of Savannah's five children, gave her a bemused look as she sat down at the dining room table, sipping a HiC juice. "Come on," he prodded, "I've known you since I was fifteen. What's going on?"

f7WxEBZ.jpg

He looked over at the woman he'd married. Even with the wrinkles on her face, the blond hair and emerald green eyes that he'd fallen in love with were exactly the same. Something was troubling her.

ecMlvUl.jpg

"It's Skylar," she muttered in between sips of juice through her straw.
    "What about Skylar?" Andy replied. "Isn't she at Le Fromage?"

uW5PnTr.jpg

"That's just it," Savannah answered, her exasperation clearly evident with every syllable. "She called Sebastian last night, apparently."
    Andy burst out in loud laughter. "Bassy?"
    "She wants to come home."
    "You'd think she'd call anybody, but Bassy? Really?" Though Andy liked Sebastian and respected him as his wife's younger brother, he didn't believe Sebastian to be the most trustworthy of people.
    "Andy, this isn't funny," Savannah chided. "I didn't spend three years trying to get Skylar into that school just to have her drop out when things get too hard."
    Ever the voice of reason, Andy let his laughter go, temporarily. "Well, you know, Vanna, maybe she's homesick. Remember she grew up in a home with lots of brothers and sisters. This is her first time away from us for any lengthy amount of time."
    Andy and Savannah had made every decision regarding their children together, at pow-wows just like this one. There was a similar one a few years back, when the couple made the difficult decision to temporarily institutionalize their older daughter, Sierra, after a series of arrests and other incidents at college:
    Screenshot-3437.jpg

Andy and I talked about the situation when we returned to Sunset Valley.
    "Andy -"
    Andy sighed with resignation. "She needs to go."
    I nodded my head with reluctant agreement.

YF7EbjH.jpg

Now they'd come to another crossroads, with another rebellious daughter. Andy let out a deep sigh. "Vanna," he decided, "we've got to go up there and see what's going on."
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @Zabeth0 -They are using iPads to study inventing and plan on adding the table when they have room for it.They started making preserves to make the food last when they don't have any harvests ready.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great picture!
    @AlwaysTheSun -Great update!
    @venusdemilosims -Great update!It looks like Skyler's been presseured by her mum too much and started having trouble because her mum expected too much from her.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up and eating leftover salald for breakfast and failed to notice the salad was going bad.
    29794551672_7d8e6715ca.jpg
    They both styarted writing on their computers after tending to the daily chores.
    29825227551_05392a3eda.jpg
    29825224501_9e12ce9b40.jpg
    It was late in the afternoon when they both started getting ready for work.
    29614227120_64642b6fef.jpg
    They were both ready a little early and decided to play online social games on the iPads until it was time to get to work.
    29614223760_287862b929.jpg
    It was 10PM when they got home from work and got into bed.
    29614217190_867d3bb2d1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @venusdemilosims Thank you, great update interesting to read about savannah

@TadOlson thanks great update

Here is some more screens

Bianca lives in the custom world Brooklyn Heights. She has an eldelry mother and father,
    an older sister that is married with a teen age girl daughter and that is her whole family.

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zps2l7k9brh.jpg

I built her a little house ( Im so not good at building ugh) as her family is rich they gave her a handful of money to use for her
    first living in house time.

[img][/img]Screenshot-3_zpsfb4wzxjx.jpg

Bianca enjoy her new pool and went outside to take the sight in, she did not try it yet
    but she sure will plan to have some pool party or something so it can be used. She
    were one of the popular girls at school so she does have lots of friends.

[img][/img]Screenshot-2_zpsifv3fbq7.jpg

Bonus photo of Biancas niece forgot her name for now haha.

[img][/img]Screenshot-6_zpsizaf3vh5.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpswwghibd2.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-7_zpsrml5cgh9.jpg

I was a lovely sunny day so bianca decided for some hot dogs for brunch.

This was all for now.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    @Silverofdreams30 Bianca's house looks great. Can't wait to hear more about her and her family.
    @TadOlson Yep, Skylar's mom, Savannah, has very high expectations. Remember, she's a college professor and best-selling novelist, so she expects her children to succeed like she has. And it doesn't help matters that Skylar's cousin (and Savannah's brother's child), Kaydence, is the same age as Skylar (actually slightly younger) and is in college for the second time. Her husband, Andy, as you can see, is more laid back. Despite the two of them being complete opposites, they've somehow made it work.
    Storybrook County looks great in the snow, and I still love those cute Hello Kitty laptops.

u78vxRA.jpg

After taking their evening shower and changing into comfortable clothes, Andy and Savannah continued into the living room to discuss the topic of the day - their youngest daughter, Skylar, who'd called Savannah's brother Sebastian in a desperate effort to leave Le Fromage Art School - three weeks after she'd enrolled.
    "You know, Vanna, we do need to find out what's happening over there, that Sky wants to leave so suddenly," Andy mused. "There has to be a reason."

SSqWEXe.jpg

Savannah looked at her husband and best friend with disbelief.
    "Come on, now," Andy dared. "Pretend I'm Skylar. We've got the same eye color. What would you say to her?"

UxPic0a.jpg

"She thinks this is a game," Savannah argued. "I didn't spend three years getting her into that school to develop her voice just to have her quit at the first sign of adversity."

DdDdn5w.jpg

Andy, as usual, was gentle - a counterbalance to Savannah's feistiness. Despite their polar opposite approaches to life, they'd made it work for all these years. "You know, there are other ways she can develop her voice besides going to the art school. Maybe she misses us? Whatever it is, I would think we need to talk to her. All we're doing now is guessing."
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @venusdemilosims -Parents putting too much pressure on kids often end up backfiring and the kids end up becoming messed up and don't often do as well as the parents expect them to.Thanks for the comment.I got those laptops from the TSR with a set.They only cost sims 1$ in the game so they get used as my charity computers for very poor sims or children.Great update!
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up and getting ready for the day as it continued snowing out.They failed to notice their salad was bad as they ate it.
    29307089603_12e4dd8b40.jpg
    29933558835_a15c9e835f.jpg
    They both had been writing stories earlier and they stopped to build an igloo and a snowman.
    29307077303_a8c8ecc4f2.jpg
    They both came inside and ate more salad before starting to study guitar skill on their iPads until it was 10PM.
    29307074543_b053dae506.jpg
    They both took turns using the toilet before getting to bed at 10PM.
    29639824380_6e9f036045.jpg
    It was 10:30 by the time they were in bed and asleep for the nigtht.
    29639824380_6e9f036045.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson Thank you, great update.

@venusdemilosims Great update as usual, thank you.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @AlwaysTheSun I like the picture of the moon also, what world is that. I have been trying to guess. It looks so nice.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @TadOlson Nice story, how old are your sims, they look a lot like teens. but maybe not. they are cute.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.
    @Evalen -Thanks for the comment.Eli and Ami Jankowsky arrived in Storybrook County in the summer of 1550 and were about twelve on arrival while THe Ivanovitch family arrived in the spring of 1551 and were twelve on arrival.They would be considered young adults in their day because nine year olds were legally adults in those days.I used young adults from CAS to make the sims.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up and getting ready for the day early.
    29921665096_6bcaa2b316.jpg
    Tracy tended to chores while Tanner ate her breakfast of leftover salad and failed to notice it was spoiled.
    29841824112_6f01acb84c.jpg
    They both started studying guitar skill on the iPads after having done some writing on their computers until the afternoon break.
    29841820222_b8b1efeb13.jpg
    It was about 10PM when they decided to start getting ready for bed.
    29841817502_ddc3a46a3e.jpg
    They were both in bed and going to sleep by 10:30 that evening and it was still snowing.
    29841814532_40296f09e9.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited September 2016
    @TadOlson It's nice to see the horse out in the yard. A wild one I guess. ...Is your girl sim wearing long johns too? Fun that they both are.

@Zabeth0 Yes, games do evolve into something you don't expect. That's what sim input does! :D But I think your honeymoon idea is great. I can hardly wait to see the two of them honeymooning. I love how Zelda "dances circles" around Rafael. Holly does that to Roy. It's the only way to handle someone like him. Roy has come a long way from the villain I first made him to be, but he's certainly FAR from perfect. He's a Neanderthal sometimes. And arrogant on top of it. But he's actually mellowed.

@Silverofdreams30 Bianca is so pretty! And so is her niece. Very cute. BTW, what default eyes do you use? CC, right?

@AlwaysTheSun Congrats on Patrick!

@Venusdemilosims Yes, I think Holly's athletic outfit is from ITF, at least the top is. ...I read your blog post on Sierra's issues when she was younger. The counseling session and the diagnosis. Very interesting story. :) ...And Skylar. Wonder what she'll have to say about school.

I've been playing, but not writing. I have screenshots organized though. I need to stop playing before I get too far behind in the updates!

Here are some extra outtakes from my Rinn Fada family.

Hera and Piers finished their honeymoon in Al Medina. While there, they had some interesting experiences. Like levitating out of their tent. But that's not the only glitch this world suffered.
    M89vOCa3jRlqc1ZhueuF-zXFcGxzL1wyCQT1saCGQK9P3lBEybCkp90CxR1legMTeGRn9vB_XQjL3e49QoKaeq3wAWHEFGhZWyiiR2j1myGkhTMaZ7T_to-kuO23C_0bSdlv_YYw800vLW-hPK_8EAOJAQvKPxMGrBaFi8uXVG55YeuGNLx-gfJRexssLDFquEfHfIZk8GdjqQfhsABE_IEAyM5ArweHX42im_DS2LUI_eXZJWreg730AscSvzqXqN3u0cosrfXaSnLYqDtTXdFuT9ZBEdD9awUfGl_Y1QO6YVvWPuiQgUAVAhJ0XJUx-FYuERktRsRdrCqFKbQcuqMtLRj0ORva1a42LU9smTi24u0nOnhd-BcVgmYIuLDxi29HbEpq0UNbI3y44G6L_IJVdCAfwWuWOPADbGj5YE2Wke1h7wxU5Km9xreI4XWSS5wyf9qjTS2ZCNzmbGUaoDQyqJlt3S0b6mmk6CFf2foLgXABHpnKYe-_DvFkgi5J-xwAH5PYXUc76UgKvIYMztdxZBgkHx5bTeqQmtp0-UmWOERU7sbFTmaVuAQprtWsirnw_5Kjs-m1RzIWWSBDMlZ8RUqGRXJnKmkF3IZ64YIjQgAcwA=w1440-h896-no

I discovered one area where sims were getting stuck. Right on their own front porch. The family's two horses always got reset to the household's mailbox and then immediately got stuck again. Who keeps horses in an upstairs apartment? :o
    0lWiMr8rII7vyYeq0stejzcXhy8fZdiWAhmF8bv4gGYSxQfEXAm6QJhR-HWFBYYzcMhju3zue-uqA6ZDgop4smV6dZ0UPeW8rx51uQ6R-b9fVpaQEqGDefweb8MVIXu_EHDDfxhbqj-sQrTE5mwdfNPfsAiJTKGx3leB3E7WBczNSMfZwuBtIH91kPJ2L2gFGYYgzpPdU9LHPz9f0u3NpFTKP4NpruhhLSKDVioq8DKecXlPc3AIZxsq2Wd5TS8EsjLG8crtknisxk6QImOQCoSlf_ZezIhvic4Zp2ggxIqz2ifGs2aMtA-7J9RK7aQ723a_JzAIio_JKwt-A65lMYs-4u3dJGBV2d_zLmAdor0ri1QsFlpvvx255oi1G0Vnx-JmA9UKcOwC_dhh62CxK6AXq9iV2paW_6RR7GHUMhm8Nbf8dd3vPSYg4mgDZLZukUZOpF6T-num7kw-3hMOCmn4ORqLD0ybmRQGOEj5RiEyRxgZzJE120wZcZaRoa_glQOGFIHh90QhTr3_84D9ir3QKLRCsHirVZtoKXgRSFwKIPnaOWnAxDvBmNEn4MwB8eG8oZwSfScXqZun2rhM3FZqd--rh8LLPvoi8JuBmNapXrdM3Q=w1440-h896-no

Once the horses got stuck, so did all the other family members. And the upstairs neighbors did as well. :s
    _cCOThbSLcZWF4sncL5XwRzdULcErWiyLi9d__KrTK3CK4XWdpg7BIjBGoq7IDn_a6O8jvthPUO5b5IBebVbrMsGHoTJosRG1GNYWSUK_rxiU0DgcxqcGSnS-SbwCbPMVP5irBpFwcrIdNvpyv-OgZsjAh-FvRfavB67cgSvRSkqxf8L4448efbekZGnQ5QOQh8QFUSLuBBbCypV9ucKNyWavrkZ-ZtoiPqL6TWjByMNIFC5dMsPAFCyyf3mRrPEJ04cnBo1sbXOxiOqb4CXSwi1NH6g5fOIalkYs14RWOyq4pqKgt6Z8uvhI7OhwixQeP1AFWlS0WsiqdbGagL8Y0c7Wp2W1APc9Klg3oSphd6-5n9UOUzHhfJqO8JkiNDIUZblGGWsi9XLYzm38EO-BPupoe1VMmub17cxuQlGnaXWjcVa4s0Ef8DOYZAAq9AllJ0rGCU3rlKVTpjzrfJhuIfCMybXBEhjGU9mHQFgpo5oHKHhvMv8i7YJULJYvd5Ao5qnVwbi4mGBPDrTsBYEniNBd24GD5OghEc6jdMI4RbE7cB_epVc822Qa01esX-t9dvz93a9044SD_AohIQMnAnrrgARxyMtn9r1YqBLoOnEUOuwEg=w1440-h896-no

Hidden behind the scenes (while still active in the household), Evil Emad practices throwing knives. He likes to keep his assassin skills at the ready. >:) ... Notice Bless the Green Dragon seems to be juggling along with Emad.
    tCdVWq-exd6_z-NSPyrT-m6Qq1iIc25Y-BZxIUDjA6wn1-c1s6wsWGcSprdaSc7JbKS_MbVgxcn5k4xhu0nHYQJHaV8o2pDHlIyXsLiRMcv91oEc2d4GeKyFSB6BNtGFBUe9aEj_k4iwjLdpY8LCYvWvrxTjOQJ89v3LyP7Po9QEJh1jGxHAJgLljuToIRkNfcxZ5uv8Sxql5n_fyFtPO3kCb9LrN_bMpZh_XNm5KSu9mm--_xPZcm6zJ2p_WkPW3MPGN8PPyHrTe7srDcb3C8Bog1QSGnvhYdX-eByrSZEUc3FOU9280IUlujYQIhL_RJuRjzwBjA1Xkg6vQdQyq8g80tn7qDRjdTbBJfcEpz_Q_QXf-0v-F-LHm0Ks2J9xcpOk4Yqa1kIXpY24geJwRxSyno5Scz76GdewO6sxIFuqlu0L8UVy5OOyDNGYfJf4Kx7THEfLh2zL68ySyIrFuv_AScweKE7Yy66k2P55hjffGzMvlvZI3lLytbqYIds2zwhrZoecznsJKWN_VCHQeiasgTbfSrygGFqphsQz6-Ry1b3RENN-k581PjQsuDPk3dwu5dpl-y_94baXS9k_q7lncSLLAjkoANbaXwb_rIo6kp4_Vg=w1600-h896-no

Oh yes, being an Evil Mastermind is exhausting. Emad's been implementing his Devious Plot and running around town recruiting minions.
    qCKpldyjig-_iUaBUjvu9B8Weo3esApLh1kmGudCI738jZuW9LaEnaRB6Pg6_pFCYHwWOIYaHldW82-WmoiDAA4VyrOsGui-AFYG3Q6A7ZUTzl9HfL-ui_k6UTcIXT0lFBMyrKF4ACpEfGK2e34AFdhskxBhsD95IQlwYG9LEaAm1XlIqDo8x5DVr0Q7RcMGjZ7bG_NrSb3zfeIC_sVUAKHdNwvO3PmKy9nsGmIQaV2wtAm1AoVYdJhCvbcA7b_NnB8WfD4l3sTG9Ox8uO997ZtbRRk7xQpVh4PPD3c1rFt1LFvPfoJ-W1IDZJJtew2pAqEy5QJWVal9eOKykp0rDI3nICvq7dPu4MZDfo8cFNqtdqh9_pKB-uVxVW29PXKMZcaksOvrNWitZeCAK0mNbLt8Qt8Fa4qyWeF1fj1Xgh6PnLspJ85GK3qx5P_7ebK0rfB2eyUgGQyvU2noq5jSkUVcHtH2gEWoEp6B8RKWETsgR3jYrwazpV1U9Uhz74W4tinWeMBwM_qrAsv4pQ58uYhhRxotIpb-oVqRetmDFA2d63PtyRwp38G8UPBENzzrmj6RKMOiVh1YNoI_j4kvfoMftNrd_p1s-dl_XkfR0LA3tl9C6A=w1600-h896-no

Don't believe me? Well, do you recognize these guys? They call themselves Brethren of the Woeful Countenance. :p
    bovv5GvboZFOpuaFyJWOh0VfiNkORtBJ_DVqUOqmoiXkiFxl6j7wc1BgRhn6D2HBKFan661N8OcQOQE12TsntSO0fgBjpZyyA0tWrscLqhP8u3d9aReB8IMEHwaXdsFl_mzkQH3WNA8YDgNknPdq4fHoWNx-wyC14LUkNdLrnuxBH1ze9dgJ5kGMKKBT450mD4V8cksuCikULzz_jToiSHaGtARGBrG6PBylv873S6n7VixMgO7OCefE5DGIxt7bSEukfHkj1RGAR2_CSqpCYmVZw9CKlOpdR_qA6gzGIFF_EBQHy3f-GETPk8eGZks4-bLg6ThgyIk0SqOxnpxphRj-_0_ZnNu_5fVDhDPiV18EWqAOYmcpdbCLq_Zjc-PtEs-q0vsHIM02bEYPfs6AUIZx7CJQIC4_IRT8Rb2h7F5Wn2kquz0mNKsX3xqRjWBxtmc03Nxn8m8OsZA2ZN4cb2jlrFaaK2oZFDbOlYz9cQFSisdsocsNlGwZKT9i8GWNflz8R-0QkMdmTCj_palLQTc4SYjz9BBv_tATYwNoFwUqDIVciEE29x__p78ozhK7CflJucjcWzwxpVbwX4TN74DynTju64JK1-MiVkO8b37jEwb2ig=w1600-h896-no

Bunter teaches Mulder to shake hands.
    FdryOKf3_Kt8xJbrcm-Z-HnCH6yORU05F7jOx58kU3yqJ6fHxs0UDCSRleOpxqHF6AppfB0TwpecnCJLtk3oftvfsU7aIQbUJTXZLr-XMr2LTFUUvq-j5qhBt4J9i6987yIBGYwyL34oYvQ-xGiD3KvnomJULtFa3aNy1OngGclscx1__rh6IXM7UkV4NSi2B4HJN9up_CIIFgxPN2XnjswD7FLRcJD1-6oF4nDMQ67o7QjBa1iXMYkvBWV2n90HGWQg3hxXdqVSdrsyuGB2hHyHOCWkht_QIMruxRZ21etfmrcTMjUP4HJ2OhHeklh2HhEg4GjFS2UUbfJzCePgAM9iwMx4uXnHq_oX3d5NNiiCPm-EbsLK2A0PtWpqKO8KsUsR9wnstboEeEV8hq6Tee3fTYHGsEJLtrZuiVBfJl7pNkDB1LzufTz6bgstbQAzYc_cpFcnHB2WdLqiZb_0j3onxLW_xLbD7yPFpz7opcwWLCVWxX81Hw-LJo7rO6Mb4v-8XnAIu7MNZWpMISEqSk-b3MyPbXyN4roTmCUeLwHAAxTXrcknTnoMpGH33SX6P-2UqCYOkbnizGHuhwlmbrvL-ZII0NdpCxNSjJsr50YTvoDGOg=w1600-h896-no

Meanwhile, Clouseau growls at the mail lady again and gets scolded.
    isdRYD_KYjhBvGuvXD7dax0_vXVdf7R3cpStaQwBcglK4cQ_t8jU74jz92d2IA9ztCUx80ku_yoa-nIlv46LYjVi4neOsP-JUiVpwlfLyW7xx5frJRaS4mvzcRh5MEObxiqLa2JHbTYDn9sG8WZaDUsQXdi1i9QY49S99Iz16OG2XKhuskEP5pd1i0liP0f6twu-cgtEgUG2oTrQTdLSJ3mNZxLcZLZKTkk_lF71EKcCQV1TBgkVlI9jBgbjZdhCP2gRFP59f-g2I5VjiWmhMZ8uy9wzHhRMUJYxsl4t2vBA0QTIGKdwS6jm-tuzohG7LFvSnY0laDpae4rf8hZafma-gVBQZVKLJCZlBRslayTYoTvsQBAIJ7ZX6xtj6zl63hPWDmR74TCtDsD_cr68n6WUcGDU_yC6loq9ZTKG8_5tiWmE2LgFkW77DzXniTLRiOlj22ZW7yeoYfLTlVAFUQ1CoJ1czNN7V6zDW2zUDrp3r8L7aIsUWG358ynITxbEGuTK_7qXpPC4NqaSP1LAsGDUIooLcb6VZKXW9C54uQ-bpDuhpz5C5LZsyNibgtw_AM0_d7Yn5dwYa511A0skcEDda6ISoQ3DOqJMffrvQ6lj3AKR-A=w1600-h896-no

And Piers whacks Caprice with a ping pong ball. More than once. :/
    indXQAN31RL2-2eOqEYan6if446O-tjtc38-XmvxknayYr8s149916P5sQ8ynOfEpvA-046DvHbFcI88xU99vgnH0C7zbOCawHu1vlYPiLeWe34yRsFd6YfK7WroE_2MzrWvcifr10whguUDg6kq-Hc5AgGBDnNOlC2UTK_MeXEXoxlmQQi2F_s5MjpSVIEuwweFODxp6Mz4IXRxCC_HpxJnGC1cZ7MbOVU0ARKKAAXcp5lS8qVwGraMDNo2uMkIV1liCkFieQ6zrsi_u-Tvq97P_LH6FGh97_U_l1i6kvHpAQphAgeCz7GYy0Mc_zrUqzIJShtQLJr8zebUPG1Yz2UYm-cmpJCzgCMjSqRYpwk_UarxjMxAMibvLnGxkUl4uOLQp77qMVKlBl_W2xv8w15Q18Xp2SHMKXpwDEZRHyW09bRBal9YqWC6dtN_rLL0Fk7ZD46uJEydG8Amg4Ttk9YfEQJsu9RPK21CfSnh-mxtvwY3TJKCnEb5yIGJC3udlyrkYLcPkPrLXnAtSW3dCGQHprOCTyvS7jMY3pcC8Nx7PDUsPOtp0Q0Ee5cSfg4W0GGThV22hRRL37whPHmOxE46oqhFoW_s4ARbZFCCrzjYYOe8LQ=w1600-h896-no

At a Spooky Day party, Bunter dresses as a hot dog and gives a Proper introduction to a costumed burglar.
    3yAEtj55zDPA9kPKDcDF1cnr-9_Rx838P1-OAJ1PFT8AKdQ35M0RLosFphQB-Ieelq05FRo52MycKmD8ot4wfRKqUAfxzk_-0IZhidHPMZXHUvxBJuHVOVumZokFVd7MYVB7BsjCrXLAP_-5g3wmSO2iUPqWurtGlFarfvwOC1MhTcVY-L8HD_rrmfmi09v_hQtQMYVy9maj-QS3IwKygxPiXn2i717Qvwh28Z_--h6nVTj0H33BxtayoGKv8pWJy4m19A1kTTTTrQqcciqj5h4Oqs0_MYSY8ajyhC3FXxIxbEPQbvK2J84JPZ22AIVAsraZNnGoOfcpRjQQCQQkLV-Dp9YjuRAhmv9ZgrhGVhpDU9WJOO4vMwBsEbPATruPFsWTgjEVCCQKhenSLTfRt7LSySungwPrBMRiR_QqIm4MKQ0gnPpT7SgxMfpcGHIDq9YSQxEZiuJkPaTd5n63ZDUPLpU8sfzMZfRNdfI4pU8dLYudWwLFyTX2Bt9Xtwgj_nvhE6bN8aHcqFs1jmDk2EZhNBebPDj2DSM4A_QNLk3pQrAzcQDT3zKqlLApfJGSw83TXmV1XXNbJjm0WX4_tmD44BLBaE_vVOIfffRjSSMK_vuziw=w1600-h896-no

While Caprice fairy teases a vampire ...
    83lu9W7rbE7nnUiNItSsmEbDKoWYRMm-At-q5z-oUjwiFF1wBms437dXsC1af-sn24rxFToByuo9flxVsZLD7sDw7bST2gwMJCGHCNT6D-v6CGaI8loWeg2u4fjEeSdalVrL9yQ16aGnfDze34X_Z3eQc9alPBCQfwmrdFNhkaadkDSEzYWkt1fb9crMgZSuFRhaJnPhBAKcsvka9FSr92LqvU-QfHcDS8uLboVeNDxON10dPY5up1S1Z3V7cZXadqUrSLbcZCtsw00mjbgnFGhO_lMLrWhFSbeTF_9rJ3sjjV0vHBNW8ZBK0ZYtUgq8Nfcmm7g_28Ows6Px6yyPpk5SkHHDTnkDJ6TqhvUY3RaRbc0Ei_o7H9NBHkK7BJFJc4abdWx8FYKOJflCscL6sFrzXuF3C9d08O7969RtXAw1Ho7U02m-fM1Mn3yLKc_By1lRz-atG4ACcaGyVkictE9_xLfZEH62yia4_pkUMbdk7vnSKk-hJ1FpKz3vKY3MkHEJO2UYQ8A-bKWUacIXETu2RKyAErwar2fejalbed3cGRwwJbQJpDZwH3KXnN7PeB0eM2E3os-YFVmS5urriiqlq-5IbMaBrY4bX3APK-To0_-jvA=w1600-h896-no

... lands on his shoulder ...
    qTAXwLaQva0MHxVIgod7bjNUo12qZaTzmGx0-brB_7-6kmcgT0CGmmtH9BKdAPmvQiY_OZoaGfHv1hNCeFmGCDQ-uFJ2dVuBhbXrLHWtzwajAwjDrOPBYjf68OPhB0UQMAoh9sqS-h2BeeHZJwbrHwtDK4L89mgTZKR-2rur1lXCKjyL5l3kmrEnVqPBMzZcSlVpuDR_s6wzdJJHggvpDPrpQnKpwde7ULDGQBkDJhtMPoNJxPDJZojuzah21XAFkLkhUKp-JoR0HlTXhQw1BslvWddONM-9t1bRBCgSkL_hfAo25Y67P3WPPKk6YCBXhYt01ghH8JBKdQRO8hT0uG9oazTIQcAOLsbmAOVMRYktGwhZ155deRTMFJNCRukxEy3xeoKcErz8ta4V4fIJ2m_yM-WV2QOI_mNqRTAvIjECr-Qwj7KILD0jqq1LFCItvSYFwpnLO67hwMzuILNtWseCIBwXWy6PNF1Fc7MMxc5U9_PdnjWPSe7VJbJ72JTqDwmJ4h_El4fn8DwxMI2jikGcdoEzVErEzdEXK0fWfjsHKe5l0W9ad6oUwv2Z44oyxL4JOV-oKtGjfvG40X0sJ45uO4OOVWXD2iCIMRQE2zGc2Wfdww=w1600-h896-no

... and bites him with her little sharp teeth! :#
    UYulXkBKqPIaTpys9SfXd0AA8C78Qea09YEdm5zj8jdK95kFlx703UhJG9pXUjZZBLNSSD-BoqagxP7Q_mUxrHinBt8b6ZO6qjyYYiU9c4LVkxxM4rDteRuX0SzHCEgtV06XauM6TOVfAGDRpS3DCvq23f0t2FaeohRHgE75HY7hQ8o5V0C5MBG5vm4Y7TEQtEiLGXaqsd_S_w3hKU9PxD_O4lN8uA39g-xDxOvL0OwFcUN4alOyohgSp-9SDT31EXnZXrrsl3grynG-eEKpyWYCdkvli4KClhoPuX58h3LLqhXPADZsgWZdg2nbPcZAw0NqXfHbxa3oz1l6mxxjVFaa120b1-7rBrii089U2hLfvlv4PbaN12qzHGj2HUWfj4fUbNYrxisdkOy6WvXK3EpxCcJfNxZSMjqbwez9sQ_e3CQFpow1vW0p2ZB_2ZmWG3am80Tbuou_ATwhHdzEKytUjB-BmVBU4ae4c2l3R8w6EZ03sNLQ9gUC8QlVYkT3wwkxGJwFn2YmOXGKEZFj9xLwrJikxdh8xmG-6qPhXHw2h71D3WPm5J_7nBkX7JR3uT9VZ0W4IQSJKYDzqJNNo6MbdOMbbCcRczBBCyJ5mp2J1xzsgw=w1600-h896-no

One last pic, a sneak preview. If you look very closely in this picture, you can guess what secret Caprice is sharing with Bunter. ;)
    NIeSoLKQxTSRsi87miNMEfnGPNhrMk6YLfPRxRxtfnA_fo3ZxjjIR-EB1SMBo1JHt6BXI_zKhh4dr4WCNU7uAfVCDDxPqcn_HkJj47L0hMQGi8GuYsXymkP7v4KNYu_s6wmvaHKDE3p_TNwZekF-JIJzg8iQkS4ztbMz3fua5cJvaCATEw0uIF-Y3ZatNSRVTtViddHGRz5rvvmpg4NJ0434Yf4X5TrLmA5AUK5gObrAU-z5dM6ybvbGZoUluwAVlKoowy6n7uAQvtqQon4I7lT7qhdU0K5LjDrQn6g1Bus2p5G-81lnPdz1jHk1Fm6abtH1xRyEzCjQRioNI0Q6ikYisFk77donJ2drT2ht_szNoxFXb7x98Z890xabLEbtkKsOBxz2JluvmqXBqlfG3y5ofhJMseK69sllTcyLYxaBD7ybhwa8IzBJd7oQoyqUaBPjWkNqExivJdY0l_KyyWPwTK7ZTXeR8Y2nxFhw27qWHxwm0B7-0HO1e_2QvUMxaT9fkwUpy1r-7fba53T3ZC9r9fNj5rqH_gmqasoW4AouKW449NmEFYyZMKEG5E5MxqBq-__ltEvMuV4fogwks1x5k7-5KR-W_DSyJeDElixg0vyTQg=w1600-h896-no
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @lanlyn Thank you, yes they are cc , Great update those horses are cute.
    not sure what the name is but I found them on one of those tumblr finds pages.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @lanlyn Cute horses, nice outtake pix! Thanks for reading the blog posts. Since you're (sort of) new to this thread and this family it's helpful to have some context. Sierra had some issues during her adolescence, big issues. When she started college she rolled a want to tag a wall and got arrested for it (actually happened in the game) and she was caught sleeping outside a movie theater (actually happened in the game). So, yeah, she definitely had some issues, and the family had to intervene. The game gave me most of the story, I just filled in a few blanks. Sierra is Skylar's older sister, and Andy and Savannah have had enough problems with Sierra that they're wary of anything involving Skylar. You can see in this context why they are gun-shy. And even with the family's intervention, her problems aren't completely licked, and her friendship with Kaydence, nearly a decade younger, gave them serious cause to pause.

@TadOlson Nice update. The snow continues to fall eh? I agree that sometimes parents don't listen to their kids enough. When communication breaks down everyone suffers. That's mostly what happened with Savannah and her daughter Skylar.

I didn't get a chance to get back to Skylar at the academy last night, I was exhausted from a long day, and I have builders coming in today for the house. I did check in on Kaydence the other night at college, though, so I'm going to post what happened there.

NvJhM5O.jpg

Dr. David B. Schwartz, who was teaching calculus this semester, was a different sort of professor from Dr. Anthony. While Dr. Anthony was a laid-back sort who openly ate pizza with his students, Dr. Schwartz was much more serious. Gaunt and pale, with dark-blond hair speckled with gray, he was the sort of man who appeared to have spent his entire life hunched over books.
    Dr. Schwartz was in a long-term relationship with another professor, Anne-Marie Lisle, in the communications department, and the couple even had a child together - a daughter who, ironically, was now attending Sims University herself, studying to become a teacher just like her parents.
    And he was the professor who'd been starstruck by his dinner partner that day, Savannah Jolina-Plumb, the best-selling author and adventurer who'd taken a career detour to teach in the fine arts department at Sims University.

VCrmtxw.jpg

It was clear, however, that Dr. Schwartz had very high expectations of his students, and his, indeed, was a bear of a class. Kaydence had surmised that even she might have trouble passing this course, so she would have to put extra effort towards it in order to keep her perfect GPA.

DtxomsO.jpg

She'd never made as much as a B throughout all her years of schooling. During her brief time at Sunset Valley's Community School for the Gifted, where she'd transferred after moving to the Valley with her dad and then-new stepmom, she'd been voted hardest worker, best dressed, and most likely to succeed by her classmates.

tNDpQ49.jpg

Students gathered outside the Busche Science building after classes ended, engrossed in their own conversations. One student didn't join them, however.

ZHzy3do.jpg

Jana Soderlund, the daughter of scientists from Aurora Skies, sat down at an empty chess table and began absent-mindedly fiddling with chess pieces. Her social awkwardness was such that she'd once gone weeks without speaking to anyone else, not even her parents. College was proving to be no different for her - in the two weeks since she'd arrived at Sims University's Institute of Technology (SUIT), she'd only met a few people, and none of them she could honestly call a friend.

j99BFKi.jpg

Frustrated at her lack of success at the chess table, Jana threw the pieces all over.

6F6vjQI.jpg

Kaydence Jolina-Plumb was also socially awkward, but for far different reasons than Jana. Unlike Jana, she'd grown up in show business, the daughter of a superstar actor and a vocal legend. Kaydence's showbiz pedigree showed, however. She was mobbed for autographs, followed everywhere by paparazzi, and seemed to Jana to have a wardrobe that came directly out of the latest fashion magazines. But there was one thing she lacked, even with all the money and fame - she didn't have many friends.

Trusting people was hard for her.

QCNx2oj.jpg

Kaydence soon proved she was not all showbiz pizazz, however, that she was willing to do the gritty, dirty work in order to succeed. She wasn't just willing to do the gritty, dirty work, either - she enjoyed it, despite her reputation as a glamour girl.

GvWllCI.jpg

A few minutes later, Kaydence had sat at the empty table right next to Jana, and the two of them practiced chess in a parallel universe, without even saying a word to each other.
    Jana wanted desperately to be friends with Kaydence, but was frustrated by how difficult her classmate was to get to know. Part of it was indeed her celebrity, the fact that she was a daughter of showbiz and had carved out a showbiz career in her own right, but the other part was Kaydence's innate personality, shaped by a lonely childhood spent in the white-hot spotlight of her parents' tumultuous relationship and ultimate split - and also the naturally reserved Plumb half of the Jolina-Plumb genetics.

0gjJVp7.jpg

When Kaydence was done playing chess, she disappeared into the crisp autumn night.

mgyG7sb.jpg

Jana kept calling her name, but it was far too late - she was gone.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

• Options
    edited September 2016
    @venusdemilosims Go kaydence for those awesome grades, wonderful update as usual.

Here is another update

[img][/img]Screenshot-3_zpsh0i8wcbc.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpspntk6vzu.jpg

It was a new day. bianca decided to go out around town, she started with visiting the Medinas
    ( I added them to the custom world I dowloaded) because they lived the closest to her, when she arrived she saw he was out with his
    daughter i nthe yard so she turned around to go talk to them a bit.

[img][/img]Screenshot-6_zps2bdk1yxh.jpg

They did not really click at the first glance but Bianca is not the one to go sour over small things like that,
    she decided to go to a pub not far away to have some fun.

[img][/img]Screenshot-9_zpsycwk9lgs.jpg

At the pub her phone rang so she picked up, nothing to important and while on the phone
    another sim in the town showed up it was quite empty at first.

[img][/img]Screenshot-10_zpshdsiqyzj.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-12_zpsdiay0vy0.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-13_zpsewch501q.jpg

Bianca scooped the room, she laid eyes on a quite handosme sim ( the base I downlaoded from the sims resource)

He seemed to have a good eye for her to, but she knew there were many fishes in the sea so she should not just up for the first best one,
    she decided she needed to get to know him a bit better first so she just greeted then went on her way again as a busy sim does not have alot of time .

That is al lfor now.

• Options
    earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    Hmmm... I haven't been playing my legacy much recently, but I got some shots from the last time I played. :)

Keri had her second baby. It's a girl and her name is Elie.
    VU4n4og.jpg

Daria has wandered off to the festival grounds and stay till late, so she had her teen birthday on the sidewalk. oops!
    Bv5TsF9.jpg
    hw4fJl6.jpg

Here she is with a make over.
    o9jwzEN.jpg

And she got herself a new room as well, tho she doesnt really require sleep from now on. ^_^
    QhmzxXJ.jpg

Daria is off testing her alien superpowers on a random townie. XD
    whTidOE.jpg
    qIdrO32.jpg

Well, it's summer and the family had some fun at the pool. :)
    mlXyNT0.jpg

Keri and Daniel are having a hold breath contest.
    tnw8iwc.jpg

Daniel won, lol.
    ScbBxEt.jpg

Daria decides to 'probe' Keri.
    hA7oXMO.jpg

Tricked! :blush:
    MiTIk8x.jpg

Now she's bio-draining ... Elie?
    O03y5zx.jpg

Daria spent the night playing around with the chemistry table, which exploded in her face.
    BtVZyTT.jpg
    uOBqEKe.jpg

Zack has been reading along with Draven.
    jg18NuV.jpg

And played the guitar. He's a musician. :)
    JwzaN24.jpg

Keri is a Stylist and has been styling sims.
    c0nAt3O.jpg
    r3FBBx9.jpg

Daria had brought herself a new friend from school. It's a cousin. o.o She seems to bring a lot of relatives over.
    And she took control of her mind, lol.
    9P4PIRj.jpg

Probed her also.
    8JRm6yq.jpg

That's not a way to make friends, Daria! o.o... Or maybe it is in alien terms?

I don't know what "Mind control" does to sims apart from them having a blue beam above their heads, really. :neutral:
    NK4koaX.png
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    One last pic, a sneak preview. If you look very closely in this picture, you can guess what secret Caprice is sharing with Bunter. ;)
    NIeSoLKQxTSRsi87miNMEfnGPNhrMk6YLfPRxRxtfnA_fo3ZxjjIR-EB1SMBo1JHt6BXI_zKhh4dr4WCNU7uAfVCDDxPqcn_HkJj47L0hMQGi8GuYsXymkP7v4KNYu_s6wmvaHKDE3p_TNwZekF-JIJzg8iQkS4ztbMz3fua5cJvaCATEw0uIF-Y3ZatNSRVTtViddHGRz5rvvmpg4NJ0434Yf4X5TrLmA5AUK5gObrAU-z5dM6ybvbGZoUluwAVlKoowy6n7uAQvtqQon4I7lT7qhdU0K5LjDrQn6g1Bus2p5G-81lnPdz1jHk1Fm6abtH1xRyEzCjQRioNI0Q6ikYisFk77donJ2drT2ht_szNoxFXb7x98Z890xabLEbtkKsOBxz2JluvmqXBqlfG3y5ofhJMseK69sllTcyLYxaBD7ybhwa8IzBJd7oQoyqUaBPjWkNqExivJdY0l_KyyWPwTK7ZTXeR8Y2nxFhw27qWHxwm0B7-0HO1e_2QvUMxaT9fkwUpy1r-7fba53T3ZC9r9fNj5rqH_gmqasoW4AouKW449NmEFYyZMKEG5E5MxqBq-__ltEvMuV4fogwks1x5k7-5KR-W_DSyJeDElixg0vyTQg=w1600-h896-no

I can come up with a few guesses. >:)
    But it would be more fun to let everyone guess what I am thinking. o:)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    @lanlyn -I have them use those in the winter for sleepwear.Great update!I use NRaas story progression to stop sims from adopting pets their lot can't handle.
    @venusdemilosims -What happened between Skylar and her mum is why I'm putting playable social workers in my game.A child in that situation could go into care if they're not getting along with their parents.It's a hard winter in Storybrook.Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!I use a lot of CC from TSR.
    @earthgirl -Great update!
    Oak Leaf,South Dakota-Winter-1847.
    Here's what prompted me to download THIS to get this under control and it allows me to set the chance of alien abductions resulting in a pregnancy.
    Lacey Bell got abducted by aliens.
    29350943444_556821e0f7_c.jpg
    He gave birth to Toby Bell and kept her.
    29864670322_922a12fd26_c.jpg
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims

If Kaydence and Jana are teenagers, how do you get the school pictures of them? Special custom classrooms, or are they really at university?
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @KevinL5275 They're at Uni. :) I just added a few CC posters to the uni classroom. But it's Uni. Jana wants so desperately for Kaydence to like her. But in Kaydence's case, it's not like she's a snob, it's that she finds it hard to trust other people. And Kaydence is as much of a geek as Jana is, she just doesn't look the part, thanks mostly to her pop star mom's genetics. ;)
    Thanks to you I bought Sunlit Tides :) It was the last world I didn't own yet.

@earthgirl Looks like being an alien teen is fun for Daria! Lol She's very pretty. And congrats to Zack and Keri on their 2nd child.

@TadOlson This isn't Savannah's first go-around with a troubled teen. Skylar's older sister, Sierra, was actually in a psych facility for a time. Compared to what Sierra did, Skylar's behavior is relatively tame. And Skylar's older brother, Andrew, Jr., had been sent off to the military academy for bullying a fellow student. Savannah's not the one who actually raised the children; it's her husband, Andy, who spent the most time with them. Lol at Lacey getting abducted by aliens. Toby is cute, can't wait to see her grow up. Nice update.

• Options
    @KevinL5275 They're at Uni. :) I just added a few CC posters to the uni classroom. But it's Uni. Jana wants so desperately for Kaydence to like her. But in Kaydence's case, it's not like she's a snob, it's that she finds it hard to trust other people. And Kaydence is as much of a geek as Jana is, she just doesn't look the part, thanks mostly to her pop star mom's genetics. ;)
    Thanks to you I bought Sunlit Tides :) It was the last world I didn't own yet.

So how do you get teenagers at Uni?

Congrats on getting ST. Glad I could help. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top