Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like complete psychos.

Comments

• Options
    NoniohyeaNoniohyea Posts: 922 Member
    edited September 2014
    "I hope all my dorm mates stay alive to see graduation"
    "I wish grandpa would stop keeping the minivan in his pocket so other people can't use it"
    "Late to work? No prob, I can teleport"
    "My daughters sitting in the middle of the street doing her homework"
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    "It's cold again!I'll just have to sleep at the library again."
    "I need some furniture for when I've got my walls up for my house and the dumpster is a great place to shop for furniture."
    "I guess I'll have to eat that spoiled salad up."
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    "My job? I'm an organ donor."
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• Options
    SirCumberbatchSirCumberbatch Posts: 377 Member
    edited September 2014
    "Yeah, I've already killed a family with fire."
    "I fell in love, got married, is pregnant and cheated on another person all in one day!"
    "Oops, I should probably empty out my pockets. I don't really need 15 apples, 2 bicycles, 10 books, and 3 cars."
    "I killed the neighbors again. Maybe they should stop swimming in my pool!"
    tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif
  • Options
    "The family tree needs to continue in this house, but there's no more room. I'll have to kill grandpa before I get married"
  • Options
    mizzgreenthumbmizzgreenthumb Posts: 637 Member
    I'm broke, I should use motherloade.

I'm tired of having to age, can you hand me some of that elixir of life?
  • Options
    Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    "I moved my home out into the middle of nowhere so the Ice-Cream Truck would stop stalking me!" >_>
  • Options
    tessabemetessabeme Posts: 226 Member
    "My goal is to get pregnant by every man in town!"
    Follow me on Tumblr
  • Options
    smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    There is no room in my house for more beds and we can't afford an extension so my children sleep outside in the garden
  • Options
    "I got Thornton Wolff's Wife pregnant, then bought the business where he worked and fired him so he would have to stay
    home with the kid..Because I know how much He dislikes children, just because, well..I just don't like Thornton." :D
  • Options
    "I got Thornton Wolff's Wife pregnant, then bought the business where he worked and fired him so he would have to stay
    home with the kid..Because I know how much He dislikes children, just because, well..I just don't like Thornton." :D

Classic Sims play!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    "Dang it, the baby's invisible again..."
    "I didn't buy grandpa a cane because I didn't want him to get all short"
    " I taught my baby to walk, talk and go potty in three days, then it was his birthday so we started on chemistry and chess"
    "I lock my toddlers door when there are house guests because they always wake him up to try to feed him even though he's not hungry"
  • Options
    "My father keeps asking my wife out on dates"

I'm having way too much fun with this lol...
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    "Well if he would quit hooking up with elderly women I wouldn't have to keep killing his girlfriends."
  • Options
    SimurgSimurg Posts: 361 Member
    edited September 2014
    Luubsima, lunii malunina.
    (simlish 101)
    5a46jk.jpg
  • Options
    Noniohyea wrote: »
    "Dang it, the baby's invisible again..."
    "I didn't buy grandpa a cane because I didn't want him to get all short"
    " I taught my baby to walk, talk and go potty in three days, then it was his birthday so we started on chemistry and chess"
    "I lock my toddlers door when there are house guests because they always wake him up to try to feed him even though he's not hungry"

Hilarious and true about the guests and toddlers lol reminds me of TS2
  • Options
    Also:

'I managed to get it on with 3 people today that I met outside the grocery store'
    'I don't feed my children, they just drink juice out of the fridge and eat cereals as it saves time'
    'I am good friends with the ghost of the person (Sim) who used to live in our house and is buried in the back garden'
    'I am roommates with my boss but called into work sick as I needed the day off to throw a party'
    'We can't afford a shower so my children have to wash at the free showers at the gym'
    'My TV broke and I couldn't be bothered to call the repairman so I just sold it and brought a new one'
    'I saw a meteorite kill one of my neighbors last night'
  • Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    I have just saved Mrs Dregg already drowned years ago from drowning on beach, where I'm working
    10848_432528386863882_1208179639_n.jpg?oh=9e2e91fdc4949223151f7089331a0b83&oe=54955CBA&__gda__=1418216278_b71743a2df7a731e892a473796f75a92
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    For TS1:
    My children got an F at school and have been sent to military school and I will never see them again.
    TS2:
    My two roommates both claim that they see bunnies
    TS3:
    My neighbor is a werewolf and met a fairy at the park yesterday and they are already engaged and she is pregnant
    TS4:
    My child has just grown up from a demonic looking baby into an ordinary child but wants to woohoo already
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited September 2014
    I hosted a drowning contest, to see who would drown last,

I actually said that once, I got really weird looks. I was talkingnto my friend about sims xD
  • Options
    my neighbor is a good Sim and a friendly person but a bit of a coward at times but has recently got a job in the criminal career and has just been promoted to a thug
  • Options
    My favorite new hobby is making and gifting low quality perfume. :mrgreen:projectilevomit_zpsdea92284.gif~original
    thob01_zps3df79cec.jpg~original
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Oo here are some others

I couldnt find a boyfriend so I abducted my neighbour and changed his face so it looked nice

I forogt the baby at the park, whe I went to the park I couldnt find her, I lost my baby in the snow

• Options
    my neighbor is a police officer and his wife is a criminal and they are happy together
    my daughter completed a science degree in just two weeks and is now pregnant with her professor's baby
    there was a que for the shower so I brought a temporary shower, had a wash and then sold the shower after i had finished with it (who hasn't done that in The Sims lol)
  • Options
    smoogie wrote: »
    TS4:
    My child has just grown up from a demonic looking baby into an ordinary child but wants to woohoo already
    Does that really happen inTS4?? Haha!