March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SLASHER! 5 at Camp De-Cap-A-Lot SLASHERS WIN

slasher_header.gif

SLASHER! was originally made by The-N/TeenNick and I assume no rights to its creation. The game has been modified to be played by simmers. I also have JoJo's full approval to do this game.

So your really stupid parents shipped you to Camp De-Cap-A-Lot where there are more dead bodies than there are at a cemetery. Your job as a Camper is to outlive the Slashers. And your job as a Slasher is to kill everyone without anyone finding you out. There of course are our little special Campers listed below.

How This Works

At night, slashers and the sicko will email each other and discuss who to kill inside a group email with me and Anna included. All our special roles will email me and Anna who they wanna save, who they want revealed, etc. And the normal, ole boring campers will be sitting ducks waiting to find out if they've been killed in a horrific accident.

During the day, the campers (including slashers) will talk until there is a majority vote and then I will announce the death.

Btw, my email and Katieee's email are in our About Me's.

FOR SIGN UPS JUST POST IN THE THREAD THAT YOU ARE WANTING TO PLAY NO EMAIL NECESSARY TO SIGN UP

Comments

• sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    edited October 2013
    Untitled-1.jpg

Camper:

You’re just an innocent camper, trying to live through the summer. Or even through dinner. Work with the other campers during the day to figure out who the Slashers are and to get them before they get you. You win when all the Slashers are out of the game.

Slasher:

Good news! You’re a twisted psychotic murderer. Every night, you and the other Slashers need to agree on a camper to kill. Everyone else thinks you’re just an innocent camper, so do all you can to keep them thinking that. You win when there are more Slashers than Campers left in the game.

Psychic:

You’re an innocent camper with secret special abilities. Every night you can use your psychic powers or big creepy eyes or whatever to learn one other player’s role. But be careful… You win when all the Slashers are out of the game.

Cop:

You’re not really a camper. You’re a heroic undercover cop trying to root out the Slashers. Every night you can pick one player to protect–if the Slashers try to kill that player, they’ll fail. You win when all the Slashers are out of the game

Sicko:

Dude, you’re messed up. You’re a twisted camper who’s secretly helping the Slashers kill everybody. You know who the Slashers are. You win when the Slashers win. Sicko.

Innocent:

Congratulations, you’re an innocent! This is a good thing, because slasher movie rules say the innocent can never die. If the Slashers try to kill you, you’ll survive and you’ll know who the Slashers are. But you won’t be able to vote anymore, and the other campers might not believe your story. You win when all the Slashers are out of the game. (Innocent can now die during the day)

Hottie:

You are totally freaking hot. So hot that everyone loves you and wants you to like them, so your votes count double. You win when all the Slashers are out of the game.

Counselor:

You are so freaking annoying. You're the counselor. Every day you can hold someone in detention, and they'll lose their vote for that day. You win when the campers win.

Demonic Slasher:

Man, you are the Devil, bent on murdering the innocent. You can kill someone once during the game at night time. You don't know who the slashers are, but you work as one. You win when the slashers win.

Angelic Camper:

You are an angel! Awesome! You can bring someone back from the dead one during the night, but you run the risk of bringing back a slasher. You win when the campers win.

Twin Campers:

Welcome tweedle dee and twiddle dum to Camp De-Cap-A-Lot. You are twins sent to camp on a two for one scholarship. You and your twin can communicate during email at night and during the day. At least, you got one person on your side. You win when the campers win.

Wild Child:

You are totally wild, dude. You are a rebel, bent on making everyone lives hectic. Once someone kills you, they only kill your good side and your bad side starts a running wild. You become a slasher with the rest. Your win is depending on who you are when the game ends.

Rogue Slasher:

You are totally sick of them slasher punks running you, so you're going rogue. You don't discriminate, you kill everyone. You have a 50% chance of killing your target at night. You win when there is only one camper and one slasher left.

edited October 2013
    1455863_orig.jpg
    Every game has rules.

IF YOU SIGN UP AND DO NOT SHOW UP AFTER THE FIRST NIGHT AND DAY, YOUR ROLE WILL BE GIVEN AWAY!! NO ACCEPTATIONS...

1. If you have been killed by the slashers or killed by the campers, you MAY NOT state on the thread what role you played. You CANNOT try to tell people who you think the slashers are. You may still chat on the thread, but you can't effect the camper's discussions and votes.

2. The same rule applies to lurkers. You're welcome to chat on the thread, just don't tell the players anything that might influence their discussions.

3. To ensure that no ghost or lurker is trying to influence the players, we ask that those people only post chatter during "night" time. "Day" time is for active players to be discussing their suspicions and deciding on a vote.

4. Anyone is allowed to claim that they are any role. Slashers can say they're the cop, campers can claim they are the psychic, anything goes. It is up to the players to decide if they are lying or not. HOWEVER! No one is allowed to post "proof" of their role, such as the email you received with explanation of your role.

5. Any eliminated players or lurkers may email me at any point to ask what role everyone was assigned. I will tell you.

6. Emailing outside of the game is highly against camp rules, unless you are the twins or slashers. Obviously we cannot track this, but to be fair to all, we ask that you not email with others either playing the game or lurking. No one should be getting outside help or information.

7. Please do not talk in "code" or hide secret messages in your posts, including posting in white "invisible" font. Anything you want to say should be able to be read by everyone.

8. Anyone caught breaking these rules may be subject to elimination from the game.

9. Please keep it fun, and not personal! This is a game, on a message board about a game.

10. Innocent must vote somebody! Your vote just won't count and you may NOT prove you're the innocent by using our emails.

11. Slasher! will be played like this! This SLASHER! game is a work in progress so rules are subject to change.

12. YOU MUST BOLD YOUR VOTE or It will not count!! And you CANNOT change your vote more than 3 times!

SLASHER! will work this time around. The game will start off with me randomizing the roles which are Psychic, Cop, Sicko, Innocent, Hottie, Rogue Slasher, Angelic Camper, Demonic Slasher, twins, Wild Chile and Counselor with normal campers and slashers, of course. During the night, the special roles and slashers come out to play by deciding who they wanna kill, save, etc. Then I will announce the death w/out revealing the roles. Night will last two hours. During the day, campers and pretend campers (slashers) will discuss who to kill, voting who to kill publicly. Day will last til someone has majoritty plus ten minutes for pleading. Then I will announce the death without revealing the role. And it will cycle.

TWISTS CAN HAPPEN!
    edited October 2013
    ROLL CALL

1. thesims3boy/Harry :(
    2. nerdy3000 :cry:
    3. Idontrcall/Lala :mrgreen:
    4. aitkens08 :mrgreen:
    5. Trouble1122 :twisted:
    6. Skelda :mrgreen:
    7. jojo777 :twisted:
    8. twiddle3 :mrgreen:
    9. Loopieloo01 :mrgreen:
    10. Rockleyfamily :mrgreen:
    11. olive337337 :mrgreen:
    12. emilzydiva :mrgreen:

Alive :mrgreen:
    Executed :cry:
    Slasher :twisted:
    Inactivity :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited October 2013
    SIGN UPS BEGIN TODAY!!! IF ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED, THE FIRST NIGHT WILL BEGIN ON THURSDAY AT 4PM EST
  • KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    edited October 2013
    vote.gif

Day 1 Votes:
    Lala votes Nerdy
    Aitkens votes Nerdy
    Twids votes Nerdy

Nerdy votes Lala
    Emily votes Harry
    Rockley votes Lala

Day 2 Votes:
    Skelda votes Harry
    Lala votes Harry
    Twiddle votes Harry
    Rockley votes Harry

Day 3 Votes:
    Skelda votes Emily
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
    edited October 2013
    My extra :)
    Mafia stats

edited October 2013
    FOR SIGN UPS JUST POST IN THE THREAD THAT YOU ARE WANTING TO PLAY NO EMAIL NECESSARY TO SIGN UP
    edited October 2013
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm here and ready to play! Katie is hosting? Good. More posts for me. :twisted:

And where's Skelda been? :?
    edited October 2013
    I think everyone is sleeping :lol:

Skelda's been around? He's probably in school.
    Mafia stats

edited October 2013
    I'm here and ready to play! Katie is hosting? Good. More posts for me. :twisted:

And where's Skelda been? :?

Behave you evil hotdog!! LOL
    edited October 2013
    Harry, how much do you love me??? :D
    edited October 2013
    Annadenise wrote:
    THIS MUCH!
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited October 2013
    /in :)
    edited October 2013
    Annadenise wrote:
    THIS MUCH!

Can you make me a slasher banner for here?? Please????
    edited October 2013
    Annadenise wrote:
    Annadenise wrote:
    THIS MUCH!

On it!
    edited October 2013
    nerdy, I got you in the second spot dear...

Annadenise wrote:

thesims3boy wrote:

Annadenise wrote:Harry, how much do you love me???

THIS MUCH!

On it!

Thank you much my dear!! HUGS
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited October 2013
    I would like to play :)

Thank you!!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    edited October 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    I would like to play :)

Thank you!!